nefari

Re: Arno Bani LIED about MJ photoshoot!
July 23, 2010, 10:50:23 AM
2 very interesting puzzling thoughts I am having:

1)If a body has been dead for several days can the eyes still be opened and closed? Not sure about this? Also after all the different people we read saying they had dressed Michael and all of the conflicts about that....OMG what if there were in fact different people taking clothes on and off Michael for the purpose of posing him and making money by taking pictures after death!!!!

2) If Michael is indeed alive in these shots I have another theory and remember this is the mind of Michael we are talking about so he's hard to figure out. Sometimes we have to think like children to get inside that noggin of his lol BUT Listen up......the blue eye....Monsters INC!! Mike Wazowsss his name...the little green guy with the big BLUE EYE!!!! Also the big M inside of the eye logo over the Monsters INC factory and the yellow cabs and cars in the movie...the fact that the factory went from scaring kids to making them smile!!! The monsters were "in the closets" and trying to make kids "scream". This movie screams MJ all over it and also Blanket's online video talking about Mike the green monster!!! There was even a sunflower hanging on a mobile over little Boos bed!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 23, 2010, 10:56:33 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
CantGetEnoughMJ i absolutely agree with u, here are some other photos of that photoshoot
This looks much better. I mean he looks very sad, but at least human. Not that robot-like as on that photoshopped one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

July 23, 2010, 11:00:05 AM
MashMike wrote:CantGetEnoughMJ i absolutely agree with u, here are some other photos of that photoshoot

This looks much better. I mean he looks very sad, but at least human. Not that robot-like as on that photoshopped one.

yep, and it indeed proves that he is not dead here, but still he looks very sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

July 23, 2010, 11:10:39 AM
I'm not saying it's MJ's dead body, because I don't really believe that. But I stick to this thought - this photo is not recent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

July 23, 2010, 11:35:15 AM
Interesting finds but I must say that those pics really look like Michael during the History era.

Btw, I think these pictures are very artistic and Michael looks just beautiful. I love that he wanted to try something new but I guess people have different opinions. I also adore this Greg Gorman photo which was apparently meant to be the album cover for the Bad album but just as in this case Michael's beautiful ideas were shot down by people from his record label  :x  - too bad.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 11:40:56 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I'm not saying it's MJ's dead body, because I don't really believe that. But I stick to this thought - this photo is not recent.

Maybe not as recent as 2010....but do you believe it's from 1999?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 11:45:09 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Interesting finds but I must say that those pics really look like Michael during the History era.

Btw, I think these pictures are very artistic and Michael looks just beautiful. I love that he wanted to try something new but I guess people have different opinions. I also adore this Greg Gorman photo which was apparently meant to be the album cover for the Bad album but just as in this case Michael's beautiful ideas were shot down by people from his record label  :x  - too bad.

The picture you posted is not visible.  Can someone repost it please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 11:58:31 AM
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"

it's this one ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sangre

July 23, 2010, 12:02:56 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"

Maybe not as recent as 2010....but do you believe it's from 1999?

I don't know and I don't want to take a wild guess. But in my personal view these were taken way before his 2005 molestation trial, probably not later than 2002...I'm not following the timeline, I'm just basing it on MJ's appereance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

mac5k

July 23, 2010, 12:16:13 PM
I personally think this Arno Bani story is very strange ... This guy was young when he took these photos and not so well known I would say ...
To work with Michael allows you to make the next step easily ... Why no one word about this collaboration for more than 10 years ?! It was not his time to shine  :lol: Why to keep it secret and confidential ?
And now why to sell these photos only in December this year and by auction ...?
Why Arno Bani is still the owner of these photos and not the Michael estate ???
Why his friends are congratulating him on his facebook if this work is not new ? Thumbs up and it will be crazy ...
Too many open questions isn't it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2010, 01:17:18 PM
There is some sort of filter applied over the subject, that is why it has that matte/texture look. I found out by doing some things to it in my editor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

July 26, 2010, 02:40:13 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

it's this one ;)

Ah, yes...THAT one.  He's absolutely sublime in that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 02:28:06 AM
I have noticed something about Michael's body that I'm not sure I've ever seen discussed on the Forum, so please forgive me if this is "old news"....but have you ever noticed the indentation on his neck below his Adam's Apple? It is very pronounced and I just noticed it in the August picture of his 2010 calendar....in that picture, he looks only about 8 years old....this could be a feature to help us determine if we are looking at a picture of the REAL MJ, as I don't think this is something a double/fake could replicate! It is very noticable in the "Blue Moon" picture that has surfaced...

Personally, I think this is a VERY recent picture of Mike and my RECENT, I mean, I think it was taken AFTER June 25, 2009.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Grace

August 03, 2010, 05:47:37 AM
That's my 2 cents for these pictures. I really don't care when they were taken.

First of all, it is unlikely to me that they are being published at this very moment just for an auction. All kinds of photos have seen daylight in the last year that came out for a purpose.

Second, Michael looks very pure as if he had been purified, he gives a calm, sincere aura.
The blue on his left eye represents a Blue Moon to me.

Blue Moon
Most years have twelve full moons that occur approximately monthly. In addition to those twelve full lunar cycles, each solar calendar year contains roughly eleven days more than the lunar year of 12 lunations. The extra days accumulate, so every two or three years (7 times in the 19-year Metonic cycle), there is an extra full moon.

(A blue moon therefore is an extra full moon #13 in a year's cycle - or even #14 in years when there are two blue moons.)

The most literal meaning of blue moon is when the moon (not necessarily a full moon) appears to a casual observer to be unusually bluish, which is a rare event. The effect can be caused by the Tyndall effect  (in turn, caused by smoke or dust particles in the atmosphere), as has happened after forest fires in Sweden and Canada in 1950 and 1951,[7] and after the eruption of Krakatoa  in 1883, which caused the moon to appear blue for nearly two years. Other less potent volcanos have also turned the moon blue. People saw blue moons in 1983 after the eruption of the El Chichon volcano in Mexico, and there are reports of blue moons caused by Mt. St. Helens in 1980 and Mount Pinatubo in 1991.[8]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Occurancies of Blue Moons:
Blue moons between 2009 and 2016

The following blue moons occur between 2009 and 2016. These dates use UTC as the timezone; months vary with different timezones.
Seasonal
Using the Farmers' Almanac definition of blue moon (meaning the third full moon in a season of four full moons), blue moons occur
    * November 21, 2010
    * August 21, 2013
    * May 21, 2016

Calendar

Note that, unlike the astronomical seasonal definition, these dates are dependent on the Gregorian calendar and time zones.

Two full moons in one month:
    * 2009: December 2, December 31 (partial lunar eclipse visible in some parts of the world), only in time zones west of UTC+05.
    * 2010: January 1 (partial lunar eclipse), January 30, only in time zones east of UTC+04:30.
    * 2010: March 1, March 30, only in time zones east of UTC+07.
    * 2012: August 2, August 31
    * 2015: July 2, July 31
The next time New Year's Eve falls on a Blue Moon (as occurred on 2009 December 31) is after one Metonic cycle, in 2028. At that time there will be a total lunar eclipse.

Now why would we find a blue moon covering Michael Jackson's left eye?

We find that in many visuals dominated by entertainment industry productions, artists would pose with something hiding their left eye. Check this out at the numerous NWO / mind control threads.

This is where the "left eye hiding" is said to have its origin:
Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.
-Dictionary of the Occult

Meanings of the colour "blue":
A natural color, from the blue of the sky, blue is a universal color. The cool, calming effect of blue makes time pass more quickly and it can help you sleep.
In many diverse cultures blue is significant in religious beliefs, brings peace, or is believed to keep the bad spirits away.
Blue conveys importance and confidence
...feeling blue or getting the blues represents the extremes of the calm feelings associated with blue, i.e. sadness
A deep royal blue or azure conveys richness and perhaps even a touch of superiority.

The blue colour used is a blueish azur like the sea with a lot of sparkling glitter in it.
"Glitter" is often used euphemistically to refer to brilliantly gorgeous but superficial glamour.

The clothes look like an elegant black dressing gown carrying many reflecting round mirrors that are giving an impression of staring at Milky Way at night.
Everything is reflecting - the glitter, the mirrors, the moon, the person.

If you look again, you will see even more than what I wrote here.

The complete impression of the pictures is calm, so calm and somewhat sleepy that you could feel falling asleep, if - if there was not Michael. He does not look like being asleep at all.
He is strong, conscious, knowing, humble, pure.
He is standing tall despite what happened in his lifetime, disposing of the calm, unbreakable force of awareness and knowledge.

These pictures are masterpieces of art.
They may be strange to look at at first sight but they are so very much revealing the nature of the man and they are only increasing my respect for him.
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

August 03, 2010, 08:51:51 AM
I personally have no idea when these pictures were taken, as you can fix someones hair in any style very easily and change the whole look of thier face with the right makeup and the right person to apply the makeup. But I do agree that though strange as the pictures are when you see them, they are very beautiful pictures and show the true, pure Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions