Omer just uploaded a new video of his photo shoot in Rome.  The shoot is obviously taking themes and images of MJ as inspiration.  He takes several MJ like pics.  First he's shown climbing a pole shirtless.  MJ like to climb trees.  He's taken a pic in a red jacket reminds you of beat it/ Thriller.  The trippy thing on this part he acts just like MJ concerning his hair.  There's a video of MJ preparing for the Thriller shoot and he's discussing his hair and Omer is shown doing the exact same thing.  There's a part where he puts on a surgical mask and I must say it's trippy because his eyes look just like MJ on this video.  He takes a pic in a yellow shirt and he's chewing gum and making bubbles.  We know MJ love candy and gum.  He also takes pic like MJ when he did the famous photo shoot with the white Tshirt showing his chest.  Omer even bites his bottom lip like MJ.  I must say that Omer has a very gorgeous face even though his head is kinda big for his little petite body. :D   He is so little.  Check it out.  Here's the link to his youtube page.  It's his newest video.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The link didn't work.....sorry  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wishingstar"
The link didn't work.....sorry  :(

Try going to the Youtube web site and just type in his name where it says search Omer Bhatti and his page should pop up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Omer just uploaded a new video of his photo shoot in Rome.  The shoot is obviously taking themes and images of MJ as inspiration.  He takes several MJ like pics.  First he's shown climbing a pole shirtless.  MJ like to climb trees.  He's taken a pic in a red jacket reminds you of beat it/ Thriller.  The trippy thing on this part he acts just like MJ concerning his hair.  There's a video of MJ preparing for the Thriller shoot and he's discussing his hair and Omer is shown doing the exact same thing.  There's a part where he puts on a surgical mask and I must say it's trippy because his eyes look just like MJ on this video.  He takes a pic in a yellow shirt and he's chewing gum and making bubbles.  We know MJ love candy and gum.  He also takes pic like MJ when he did the famous photo shoot with the white Tshirt showing his chest.  Omer even bites his bottom lip like MJ.  I must say that Omer has a very gorgeous face even though his head is kinda big for his little petite body. :D   He is so little.  Check it out.  Here's the link to his youtube page.  It's his newest video.

Oh yeah, apart from that you know there're pics of Michael making bubbles..
The black jacket reminds me of Thriller and the yellow shirt of Liberian Girl
And what's with that scene where he stretches the t-shirt? It totally looks like Michael in the Black Panther video

I think Michael was a great inspiration for Omer but I don't like the fact that he's trying to get fans by imitating him ;S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

mac5k

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You know I really thought Omer looked more like MJ than I've noticed before, especially the eyes and ears. Definately doing MJ-like style and actions. The song clearly claims son status. He's growing on me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I find it amusing that in the beginning of the video there are trash containers/dumpsters galore :lol:
There is something up with this. All of the clue like things we view, be it court or funerals...etc....always a bunch of trash containers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

[youtube:rkyoqqut]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkXi-S4-MRg[/youtube:rkyoqqut]
puting it here..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

I was looking at his web page last night. I found a couple of interesting things.

We know that his name is Omer Michael Bhatti but I found it interesting that here he lists his name as Omer Michael J Bhatti. He also talks about being associated with prominent entertainers of today but he never mentions Michael. If it were me I would make sure to include Michael in my bio. I think if it weren't for Michael this kid wouldn't have had the opportunities he's had and he should be grateful enough to acknowledge that. Just my opinion.

The other thing I found interesting was the picture. Not so much that he's wearing a military type outfit but if you look at the buttons, they are shiny, and it looks kind of like MJ's reflection in the buttons. Maybe I've finally gone crazy but I would swear it was Michael's reflection. Here's the link.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

sweet1

Wow! I wasn't impressed by the video at all. Nope! His eyes, ears look nothing like MJ. I can only ask one question? Doesn't he have anything better to do than to pull off a poor impresson of MJ? I guess some people will do anything to draw attention to themselves these days. Of course, all in the name of Michael J. Jackson. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions