trublu

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
When my child was killed, I could not even get up enough strength to eat, or drink, or bathe, or think.  I was lost in despair.  Go shopping? Make a recording company announcement?  Smile?  No way.  This behavior  on the part of close family members is very suspect.

I am truly sorry about your loss. You must be a very strong person indeed. LOVE to you
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
When my child was killed, I could not even get up enough strength to eat, or drink, or bathe, or think.  I was lost in despair.  Go shopping? Make a recording company announcement?  Smile?  No way.  This behavior  on the part of close family members is very suspect.

I am sorry for your loss! I agree with what you say here and that is why I believe that Michael is very much alive! I just lost my best friend, a little over a week ago and I am still having trouble trying to get back into the "swing" of things. If Michael had really died or worse, been "murdered", there is no way the family wouldn't be doing every thing in their power to get "JUSTICE". They would be yelling from the roof tops! Instead Katherine goes shopping? I don't think so. This has been a very carefully planned out "hoax" and I am sure Michael is ALIVE and "watching".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

I am sorry for your loss! I agree with what you say here and that is why I believe that Michael is very much alive! I just lost my best friend, a little over a week ago and I am still having trouble trying to get back into the "swing" of things. If Michael had really died or worse, been "murdered", there is no way the family wouldn't be doing every thing in their power to get "JUSTICE". They would be yelling from the roof tops! Instead Katherine goes shopping? I don't think so. This has been a very carefully planned out "hoax" and I am sure Michael is ALIVE and "watching".

mjj4ever777  I am so sorry for your loss, I have children , I know how I would feel if I would lose one of them. I agree with you, if you lose a loved one you do not go shopping for a sleeping bags etc.. you would send someone else to do the shopping, even Joe Jackson in the interviews he was so strange and figity.. He figited every 5 mins, and he did not know much. I do strongly feel that MJ is alive and well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thank you and bless you for your kind remarks. I get kind of a chill up my spine and I guess I am very sensitive to it because I have mentioned the behavior to a few people who have said to me, well, it was just his time, or God knows best, and even maybe his family is finally able to be at peace.  It burns me up :evil:   It WAS NOT HIS TIME.  God had nothing to do with it.  It was an evil deed if it happened.  And lastly, no matter what a family goes through, the death of a child, especially as a result of murder, never leaves them at peace. I  don't care if he were a mass murderer. Your child's suffering will always haunt you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

The loss of a best friend is no less painful than the loss of a beloved family member. Sometimes even more so.  I am too very sorry for you loss.  Love has no boundaries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hazzely

Im sorry for your loss hesouttamylife and mjj4ever777 .. It's horrible, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Be strong and never stop shining & smiling..By doing good to the world and making others happy is the only way to make those memories a bit more easier to live with..

@the hoax

My heart and mind are telling me Michael is alive..
We will know the truth when Murray's trial will come to its end..people will learn they don't have to be judgemental as it happened with Michael's trial back in 2003..
If he really was dead there wouldn't be so many inconsistencies and clues all over the places & the family would have done something by now and showed they really lost a dear one, a member of the family..Michael!

Things don't add up. Miracles come in moments, be ready and willing

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope

However, AEG &Sony remain very suspect in Michael's disappearance what ever the end to the means.  I find something very sinister about their sudden unified interest in Michael's comeback. I am keep in a close eye on what transpires over the next several months because I do believe thy had ulterior motives.  I believe they baited Michael and did a switcheroo once they had his signature on that contract.  They were prepared to bleed him dry and no, they didn't care whether he ever performed live again. In fact, I believe that that was the plan all along.  They were banking on it :evil: All they wanted was to confidence him enough that he would trust them and sign that piece of paper which was akin to signing his life away.  Once that was done, game over.  I don't buy anything Sony since, and won't until I learn 100% that my theory is wrong.
Oh my goodness, I have thought and felt the same, almost word for word. I have AWAYS thought Sony, Branca and AEG play a big role in why he had to do this. I also think Joe and Ms. Katherine are not fools. They love their son, and would do whatever they could to protect him, whether he wanted their help or not. I say this as a mother as well.
I am so sorry for your loss. No parent should have to bury a child, no matter what age or circumstance. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: hesouttamylife

I am terribly sorry to learn this.

I believe Michael is alive for one of the basis is of course family, too calm and smiling after "sudden death" of the son, father, and sibbling. Since Michael owns 50% Sony, profit goes to him too. Don't be so hard on Sony. MJ had a problem with Tomy Mottola.  After he got fired ,  Michael stayed with Sony although he was telling he is going "to think them out"
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

For hesouttamylife and mjj4777....please accept my deep condolences for the loss of your loved ones! I am praying for your peace of heart!

As for this video, the more I think about this, the more I am suddenly, finally figuring this out....I believe that MJ has had a "contingency plan" for years...this Contingency Plan is The Hoax....when his life started careening out of control due to the Media's slanderous, malicious treatment of him with the chi-mo allegations in the 90's, I think he realized that his life wasn't just crazy, but ultimately, dangerous and life threatening....I think he came up with a plan...."THE Plan"....just in case he needed to use it....little did he know, things would only exponentially worsen for him the next decade....toward the end, he realized that it was now inevitable that The Plan had to actually become a reality...the Beatle's Catalog/Sony/AEG/Thome Thome/Colony Capital Connection (and probably other's) were the Lions At The Gate....for the sake of his own life and those of his children, he then enlisted his Family at the end....they have to know....this is the only logical explanation for their behaviors since his "Death"....no doubt in my mind....and through it all, Michael has thought of us...his fans....he loved us so much that he left us clues so we wouldn't be left in the dark....like bread crumbs in the forest ala Hansel and Gretl....I'm not convinced yet that he will return to the general world population....but I am convinced that he will let us, his fans, know, DEFINITELY, WITHOUT QUESTION, that he is alive, well and somehow seeing his children....they are his reason for living and they have never seemed like children who have lost the only parent they have ever known....the most incredible parent, on top of that...if Michael Jackson were my father and only parent and he actually died....I would not be as put together as these beautiful kids are...it just makes NO SENSE TO ME....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

mjboogie

I also think we need to keep in mind that MJ was very smart!
If he knew and even felt that he would be murdered I do not feel that he would just sit like a PIGEON waiting for it to happen! Lets backtrack, he told Latoya, Jermaine, Joe said on Larry King that he told his mom........

To me it just does not sound like MJ would just wait for it to happen! ESPECIALLY if he knew  it!

I know if I were in his shoes I would not wait I would try to beat the villains at their own game! SO,,,I would have some sort of plan and enlist trusted people to help me with the plan. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

PureLove yiu welcome ;)

hesouttamylife i feel your pain and i'm so sorry for your loss, i know how it feels to lose a very close and dear person,stay strong and God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

:?: And why would anyone (family, media ,...) questions whether the FBI is investigating the case of death, together with the local police? My God, everything is very strange ... I am very distressed ... :shock: :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you all for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! I've really been having a tough time trying to deal with the loss of my girlfriend. I never got to say goodbye, as we thought she had much more time left, then she actually did. I'm finding it really hard to get back into the "hoax investigation", but I know in time I will be able to concentrate more. So I just can't believe that Michael's family would have been so "calm" so soon after Michael was supposedly "killed" by Dr. Murray, just because of the fact that I am having such a hard time just doing this. Anyway, Thanks again friends...Michael is definitely ALIVE! God Bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

The loss of a best friend is no less painful than the loss of a beloved family member. Sometimes even more so.  I am too very sorry for you loss.  Love has no boundaries.

I am so sorry for your loss I cant imagine how you must feel as a mother myself you would do anything give anything to help your child to keep them safe and to lose them is an unimaginable nightmare of the worst kind.
I will not be going anywhere till we find out the truth I feel it is my duty
bless you and I hope this forum does help you in some small way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

hesouttamylife, sorry so terrible loss .. for all the reasons you wrote is that I still believe that Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions