Re: For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
December 15, 2009, 03:22:28 PM
Hi Souza and everyone, I really need someone's insight now! I read the posts made on 'the fake search warants' topic and there was someone who had this opinion. He/she said that MJ might have comitted suicide, with Dr Murray helping him. That that was the reason why they waited so long to call 911 because they wanted to make sure no one would be able to revive him.

I think this theory (and maybe the murder one as well) might be able to explain some of the inconsistancies, but not all. Like his family being happy etc. Unless they really didn't know.. But still even if they think he "died normal" they should be sad!

Someone said he would not have done it because of his kids, but the argument is that depression can make you think that the world will be better of without you. Which is true, but it is his kids??

No, there is no way Michael would kill himself, IMO. Michael loved life, and his children. He said he wanted to live forever. He might have been depressed at some point in his life, but suicidal? I don't think so. Besides, would a dead Michael be sending clues?   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

LLJ

December 15, 2009, 03:38:35 PM
I like your name, real funny! I know there has been many clues, but what clues do you think has he been sending post "death"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

December 15, 2009, 04:15:07 PM
I like your name, real funny! I know there has been many clues, but what clues do you think has he been sending post "death"?

LOL, thanks! ...Well, for example:

- "I'm alive and I'm here forever" at the memorial. Kinda weird choice of words if he really is dead, don't you think?

-  "Let me breath in my own time and I'll come back here. I'll unbutton my shirt or jacket, look around a little bit, play with the public maybe, slap my fingers... and then... BAM!" in the end of This Is It. This makes me think that he will return, but you never know...

- Also, in the end of This Is It, Michael is seen doing sign language that PianoGames claims it means "With all my heart, there is more. I will show myself to you all."

- The Murray video. While I'm not completely sure that that was a message from Michael, I don't think it makes much sense if that was a real message from Murray, either.

Sorry, I can't remember any more at the moment, but if you take a look at the forum, I'm sure you'll find more clues. People have found really amazing things here!
Also, I'd like to give a little advice to all the people who are losing faith: print the Weird List and read it when you're feeling down. It helps a lot, trust me.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 04, 2010, 07:13:28 PM
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 07:20:35 PM
Michael is alive.  I pray that he is okay and knows without a doubt that he is LOVED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 04, 2010, 07:33:59 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Michael is alive.  I pray that he is okay and knows without a doubt that he is LOVED.

I'm sure that Michael is watching us and he knows how much we love him.

God bless you, Michael   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:00:30 PM
Thank you, I needed this for what happened today.

xoxo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

agathi

i just saw the thriller tonight the show..i must confess i missed him so much i felt so empty..please tell me he is alive... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 07:07:18 AM
So many great things pointed out by various people, things that I had already had my doubts about and also things I hadn't even thought of!  The reason Prince and Paris were FINALLY pictured without masks while out and about with their father not long before he "died" made me wonder if either Prince had asked to be allowed not to as he was of an age where he felt silly to be wearing them and felt he was old enough to handle the recognition; or if MJ himself realised as Prince and the other kids were getting older that he couldn't shield them from the world forever, that sooner or later they had to be seen and had to be recognised.  They couldn't live that way indefinitely so he allowed them to be pictured so they could experience being their own people not just "the hidden".  Also it would mean no-one would question if they were his children or actors after the hoax was set in motion. He would have hated his kids to be used as media fodder so all the pics in the press of them doing various activities since his death would have infuriated him, his family would know that.  As would Joe saying he was going to get them into showbusiness, MJ would have been very against it, unless that's all part of the script.
 I lean towards the theory that he's trying to teach us all a lesson and that is how willingly we believe what we're told by those in charge and how the media and State control our beliefs and our perceptions, how we've lost the will to think for ourselves and question when things don't make sense.  What better way to do it than this grand hoax? No-one would trust the press the same way ever again.  And they'd all realise they were behaving like mindless sheep.  The celebrity culture had exploded way beyond the boundaries of common sense and I think he wanted to wake us all up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 24, 2010, 02:51:54 AM
I'm glad I found this topic because I didn't want to have to make a new one. It's REALLY getting me annoyed to see all those tweets of hate directed at Teddy Riley because he said he thinks MJ is alive. I mean, these people don't know why he thinks this yet they just ignorantly blast the man and call him names. What is wrong with people! Don't judge! The sooner MJ is back the better - it's all for L.O.V.E. people!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

shamz

September 29, 2011, 05:21:02 AM
SOUZA STRIKES AGAIN!!!
/bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/

after this, i'm never gonna lose faith. it's time we all think for ourselves and not believe in BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

September 29, 2011, 08:05:14 AM
Another thing I would like to add to this.  Marlon's little trip down memory lane at the memorial.  Of all the things to remember about MJ, he tells the story of how he was dressed like an old man and he could tell it was Michael by his shoes.  It was a clue, at least IMO it was a clue. 
The thing I am having trouble wrapping my mind around is all that would have to be going along with this.  The D.A., law enforcement, the coroners office, the hospital, etc.

I remember at the time, the family (I think?) was even asking people for donations towards the public memorial.  The city of Los Angeles?  Would they be asking for money if it were a hoax? 

I am still a believer, but I am having a hard time with these things.  Could somebody help me around this? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 08:19:35 AM
 /bravo/  I have not been here a lot since moving, but I still believe MJ is alive.  Thanks Souza for giving those a "jolt"...

I am staying till the return, nothing can keep me away.......

michael-jackson/smoothcriminal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 08:34:01 AM
Thanx Souza for reminding us. I´m a believer and i´ll keep the faith no matter what! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 08:56:16 AM
Hi all, first I want to tell you I'm a big sceptic and pessimist normally [though sceptic
part likes to question everything, pessimist always wins], and in 2009 I "buried" Michael
 like the rest of the world, combined with bad bad events in my own life it was no doubt we're
 all going to hell and no way there will be survivors  :cry:.. grief was enormous.
 I was MAD at family and everyone who delayed Michael's funeral, I was MAD
at how circus-like and staged it all looked, "They have no respect!!"
"Look at that Hollywood crowd, they can't get serious even now!"

In 2010 I became furious that trial is forever delayed, I gave in and studied what I could
and became more mad as everything was so FAKE - papers/documents, doctor,
everything. Like poorly made cover-up, like setting of Desperate Housewives or something.
  "They get away with planned murder!" I thought. "Criminals all around him!"
But .. don't know how, suddenly doubt arrived. It's just too messed up and fake.
It's staged too much. Strange. Scripted. People contradicting too much. And I know for sure
news/media is about LIES, so we have to look for Truth elsewhere. Don't trust media.

In the place where everyone is actor {diploma or not, acting is like a state of mind},
when I still have to see at least 1 "official" document that won't have mistakes and oddities
in it, when everyone involved can't repeat the story twice without adding/removing
details, when even Elvis shadow is everpresent {can't believe i did research on his death,
I always laughed at ones questioning his death! /white flag/}, when person like Michael is the
central figure {playful rich genius we still know nothing about, he most likely
put hidden meanings and hints in everything he made, and God do I hope he had
real friends who adored him as much as we do and who would do anything to
help and protect him!}
.. why not? When the whole world says "No", he could say "Yes", especially if there was serious reason to escape.
 Let's wait and see what happens next. Too early to say no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions