mumof3

Re: For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
December 11, 2009, 05:14:43 PM
thanks souza great post but it is getting worrying about how depressed people sound i am worrying for them
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 05:51:41 PM
I just want to say THANK YOU SOUZA and Thank you to all the other believers !!!
I love you all.
Keep the faith... I'm sure he's alive somewhere waiting for us to find out the truth and then he'll come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 11, 2009, 06:13:57 PM
Thank you SOUZA for this long recap.  I haven't changed my thoughts about MJ being alive.  Whatever feeds would come in, it's nothing new and they just change the perspective of the old news feeds to have something going on.

But really, this thing is lagging on for how many months now and how much longer will it lag on.  Thanks everybody, for being around.  All of your ideas and your comments have been keeping me on my feet.

And SOUZA, thanks for this Forum and for keeping us together.

Again, thanks. ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

December 11, 2009, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: "SILVANA"
Yeap I agree, there is no proof he is dead.

but I have a question, what about the people there in LA who were selling Michael's autopsy picture in 1million dollars ?
are they crazy ?  was it a lie ?  a very famous tv host here in my country went there and he saw that people offering the picture and he said everything was crazy there, everything was about Michael, and I trust this man, I do.

If you trust this man and think that that story is real, then why are you still here? You are here because you have doubts about this story. Do you think someone would buy that pic for 1 million dollar and just put it in his drawer? I don't think so! I am not buying this story at all. If somebody has bought that picture, it would be all over the net, accompanied by a lot of Google ads. This is exactly what I mean, THINK before you conclude...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

December 11, 2009, 07:23:59 PM
Thank you Sousa.  Very well written. I agree!   It seems for a total lack of evidence
being given or proven, that efforts have been made..and remade...and remade  :!:  to
make us believe something other than the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 07:38:17 PM
Another brilliant post, Souza. Thank you!

You're right, this whole set of events is just too convincing for me, and someone telling that they know "the REAL truth" is not. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 12:05:33 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If you trust this man and think that that story is real, then why are you still here? You are here because you have doubts about this story. Do you think someone would buy that pic for 1 million dollar and just put it in his drawer? I don't think so! I am not buying this story at all. If somebody has bought that picture, it would be all over the net, accompanied by a lot of Google ads. This is exactly what I mean, THINK before you conclude...

WOWIE! Very well said post Souza! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

December 12, 2009, 06:03:31 PM
Dear Souza and dear beLIEvers, thank you very much for your posts! It made me think and re-think several things once again, and i'm glad i did! I guess it's just necessary to do it once in a while, go back and re-sum everything up! Confusion doesn't help at all, but such clear and clever posts sure do!

I would also like to ask you a question on a part of your post, regarding autopsy

Quote from: "ENGELINHIER"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

The Autopsy]

Mo and I also e-mailed Craig Harvey from the Coroner's office. I don't know if you will still have doubts after this recap, but in that case I advice you to e-mail the guy, your doubts will vanish into thin air if you ask the right questions and read between the lines, although I am not sure he still replies the 'Hoaxies'

Is there a chance you posted about that before, is there a way to see what Chief Coroner replied to you? That would be awesome!

Thanks again!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

MJLover1990

December 12, 2009, 06:58:31 PM
Thank you so much Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 07:30:11 PM
Really great points, Souza.
I can understand why some members are losing faith. It's been almost six months since Michael "died" and some people think he should have returned by now. They keep believing that MJ will return on this or that award show and since he doesn't, they feel defrauded. Then MJHD, which is probably the biggest hoax site on the internet, shuts down and a lot of members feel discouraged. And lately seems like there isn't much to talk about. But really, there is no reason to stop believing in the hoax and getting all sad and depressed. The key word here is PATIENCE. Honestly, I feel like I already have enough evidence to believe Michael is alive, so I don't feel the urge to keep obsessively looking for more clues. Sure I'll keep investigating, but I'm more of a Wait and See kind of "Hoxie".  :lol:
Now I've said it before and I'll say it again: I believe Michael is going to come back. Many things point to that and seriously, why would Michael send all these clues if he wanted the entire world to believe he was dead? He could have done a much better job at hoaxing his death if he really wanted to escape and live a normal life. I have to point one thing about this, though - I've read an article somewhere that claims Michael didn't want to be "normal", and it made me wonder... Just think about it: Michael never lived a normal life. He doesn't know what a normal life is. Would he want to turn his entire life around, leave all his accomplishments behind, his HIStory, really - to live a life so different from what he's used to? Would he really want to hide forever and have to spend the rest of his life wearing disguises? Not being able to step a stage ever again, the only place in the world where he said he felt comfortable on? Wouldn't he want credit for pulling off the greatest hoax in History? Besides, being normal is boring! :lol: And to be honest, why would he go through so much trouble to fake his death just to disappear, if he was already living away from the spotlight for many years now? Seems a bit too extreme, IMO. (Money and/or safety issues could be the reason, but I don't really believe he was broke and/or in danger).
Obviously, these are just my assumptions. I don't know Michael in person, but from what I've learned about him these last years, I believe he is a fighter, not a quitter. Really, Michael must be one of the strongest and bravest men I've ever known. He's been through hell and he never gave up, when I'm sure many of us would have (I know I would have gone insane if I was in his shoes). He's innovative and creative, and a risk taker. If there's someone who can pull this hoax off, that person is Michael Jackson.
And I have to totally agree with your words here:

And I am not here to find him. Even if I would find out where he is (not very likely though) I would not tell someone or try to find him. His location is of no importance. The fact that he leaves all these 'clues' is because he wants us to open our eyes to certain things. Stop living on the automatic pilot and think for ourselves again. Read stuff before judging someone or something. It's not a roadmap to his location, it's a roadmap to your own brain, your own intellect.
He has planned this for his reasons and he needs the time to do the things that need to be done. If that means he comes back next year, fine. If it means he needs another 5 years, also fine. Remember he must have some balls to pull this off and he doesn't owe his fans anything, they have had him long enough already. This is his project and he decides if and when he returns. Because of the point in my post I am pretty sure he will be back one day.

We need to give him time. I'm not really anticipating a date for his comeback or trying to find out where he is, I just want to understand why he faked his death and most importantly, find out if he's safe and happy. That's all I ever wanted - for him to be happy. IMO it's still soon to give up. Michael may have had many reasons to fake his death and it might take a while for him to be prepared for a comeback. Who knows, maybe he is enjoying a quick break to reestablish his forces / treat his health problems before he gets his cute little ass back to work. ;)
Thanks for posting this and another big thank you to you and Mo for creating this wonderful site.  :)
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:27:36 PM by IllegallyBrunette
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kuki

December 13, 2009, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
And to be honest, why would he go trough so much trouble to fake his death just to disappear, if he was already living away from the spotlight for many years now?

We need to give him time. I'm not really anticipating a date for his comeback or trying to find out where he is, I just want to understand why he faked his death and most importantly, find out if he's safe and happy. That's all I ever wanted - for him to be happy. IMO it's still soon to give up. Michael may have had many reasons to fake his death and it might take a while for him to be prepared for a comeback. Who knows, maybe he is enjoying a quick break to reestablish his forces / treat his health problems before he gets his cute little ass back to work. ;)

My point exactly! He has lived so long away from the spotlights! I do believe he might come back, but right now he needs his time! And I am more than willing to give him that, he has given us so much over all those years, that's the least I can do for him! Just keep the faith and be patient (I know its hard!!!)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

MJLover1990

December 13, 2009, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
And to be honest, why would he go trough so much trouble to fake his death just to disappear, if he was already living away from the spotlight for many years now?

My point exactly! He has lived so long away from the spotlights! I do believe he might come back, but right now he needs his time! And I am more than willing to give him that, he has given us so much over all those years, that's the least I can do for him! Just keep the faith and be patient (I know its hard!!!)!

I agree, and I also think that Michael can't live without the stage I mean that is one of the places where he most wants to be the stage is his home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

December 14, 2009, 03:45:53 AM
Yes, I think so too. He hates to tour though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

LLJ

December 15, 2009, 02:57:33 PM
Hi Souza and everyone, I really need someone's insight now! I read the posts made on 'the fake search warants' topic and there was someone who had this opinion. He/she said that MJ might have comitted suicide, with Dr Murray helping him. That that was the reason why they waited so long to call 911 because they wanted to make sure no one would be able to revive him.

I think this theory (and maybe the murder one as well) might be able to explain some of the inconsistancies, but not all. Like his family being happy etc. Unless they really didn't know.. But still even if they think he "died normal" they should be sad!

Someone said he would not have done it because of his kids, but the argument is that depression can make you think that the world will be better of without you. Which is true, but it is his kids??

I feel so sick right now!

Please someone, proof!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

December 15, 2009, 03:14:42 PM
i believe mj is ALIVE,
but all reminds me of the

TRUMAN SHOW :idea:

this guy also one day opened the right door to escape being watched all the time
PEOPLE were happy when he did that

i personally would not have been able to live in such a fishbowl like mj did for so many years :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions