This is NOT it!  I can't wait for the day the world witnesses his vision!
From Shannonholtz 8:26 p.m. June 27th

The Legend..Michael Jackson.Died June 25th 2009.in shock and still am.Not willing to believe.many Questions running in my head is This is it?
From Tmoreworld  9:35 PM Jun 25th, 2009  

Michael has taken us to this day and now has left it in our hands. Take care of each other and save the planet for future generations. LOVE
From Kennyortega blog 11:56 AM Jun 26th

As we close our eyes on this sad day, DREAM, BELIEVE, THIS IS NOT IT. In time, we will celebrate and honor his vision with you all.
From KennyOrtegablog 12:13 AM Jun 27th

There are two ways to live your life...as though NOTHING IS A MIRACLE OR...as though EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE
From Kennyortegablog 7:47 PM Jul 7th

Thanks everyone for your out pouring of love and support. Together, we'll heal the pain by striving to HEAL THE WORLD. Michael WILL BE THERE!
From KennyOrtegablog 6:18 PM Jul 10th

My thoughts...

Remember Randy Phillips saying Michael said "thanks for getting me this far...I can take it from here..." (the night before he "died" lol)  Fits in perfectly with Kenny's tweet about Michael taking us to this day....

Michael is an Angel of Light....which is also the final image of the TII trailer...

Michael is an angel walking the planet.  The angel will return...Papa Joe has constantly been wearing his Archangel Michael necklace since Michael's "death."

I love you, Michael Jackson!  Let the greatest show on earth continue!  And YES, we will be there!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nefari

No doubt! LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Sometimes we all need reminders like this, thank you!

I remember the first couple weeks after his "death". I personally was in so much shock that I didn't see all the clues until later. That is why so many people around him were able to say things like that and get away with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjboogie

Wow this good.......really good.....and I hope it comes to past. :( Miss MJ like crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I notice how everyone keeps talking about a vision. ;) I cant wait for the world to witness his vision? Hmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

The Legend..Michael Jackson.Died June 25th 2009.in shock and still am.Not willing to believe.many Questions running in my head is This is it?

Michael has taken us to this day and now has left it in our hands. Take care of each other and save the planet for future generations. LOVE

As we close our eyes on this sad day, DREAM, BELIEVE, THIS IS NOT IT. In time, we will celebrate and honor his vision with you all.

There are two ways to live your life...as though NOTHING IS A MIRACLE OR...as though EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE

Thanks everyone for your out pouring of love and support. Together, we'll heal the pain by striving to HEAL THE WORLD. Michael WILL BE THERE!

My thoughts...

Remember Randy Phillips saying Michael said "thanks for getting me this far...I can take it from here..." (the night before he "died" lol)  Fits in perfectly with Kenny's tweet about Michael taking us to this day....

Michael is an Angel of Light....which is also the final image of the TII trailer...

Michael is an angel walking the planet.  The angel will return...Papa Joe has constantly been wearing his Archangel Michael necklace since Michael's "death."

I love you, Michael Jackson!  Let the greatest show on earth continue!  And YES, we will be there!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I, too, was in shock after the news and didn't really grasp what was being said. But, they are strange comments to say about a person who has died, let alone Michael, right? THIS IS NOT IT? MICHAEL WILL BE THERE??? All of these things are really strange to say especially when the pain of loss was and still is so great. But it does fit right in with Randy's comments as was mentioned above. Thanks for the reminder! Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Remember Randy Phillips saying Michael said "thanks for getting me this far...I can take it from here..." (the night before he "died" lol) Fits in perfectly with Kenny's tweet about Michael taking us to this day....
yeah I was thinking the same and the part of believe and all that is very obvius
and in all of the tweets the most importan is "healing the world"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

There where so much clues in the months after the 25.June and nearly every day we found out new the all the things can't be like they told us....but i noticed for me that there was a change at the end of 2009, beginning 2010....
Less clues...silence on twitter and now at TMZ.....what happens ?
Is something going wrong.....i thought that there was a serious reason...maybee it lasts longer to make a comeback safe ?
I hope that we ever see and hear for what it is and Michael could come back.
For me his last sighting was at the Halloween Horror night with the kids and Elisabeth Taylor... :D
The most clues now and ending in a flop....are nor clues at all....nothing rearly new happens.....i must sadly say i lost faith....i get tired.....need hoax food !!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

My thoughts...

Thank you very much for reminding us about this!!! This motivates me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

And the new 3 DVD box set is reporteldy called "VISION."   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the new 3 DVD box set is reporteldy called "VISION."   ;)

My, how fitting, right? :) I personally can't wait even if there is only one new song. Somehow I think we'll all be surprised in a good way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Excellent reminder! Thank you for posting. May God bless you for your encouragement and your love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal