trublu

Re: TIAI 7/20
July 20, 2010, 03:12:11 PM
For me, it's about making the media admit they were wrong. For me it's not about 'preparing' people for Michaels return. Now if the media reports evidence to suggest Michael is in fact alive, they will be forced to admit that they were wrong. People (even haters) would start to lose faith in the media as a reliable source of information and might start to think - "well if they were wrong about that, what else were they wrong about??". I suspect that people would not only look at the way the media has treated Michael (which goes hand in hand with 'restoring' his image) but also many important events that are reported in the news. (war, famine, terrorism, racism etc). I believe (not saying I'm right!) that this is Michaels aim. Instead of the media running the people, well let's run the media- with he truth! Now if this  is indeed his plan, as genius as he is, he cannot do that alone. That's why I support us going to the media.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 20, 2010, 03:27:25 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"
TS :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ??

I have read it and I don't know why but I don't think so...doesn't fit our TS  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GoOoF

July 20, 2010, 03:41:24 PM
Hazzely. I'm sorry, but i just don't understand, why are you so angry. No one said, that your opinion means nothing, i could say the same, there are many people who agree with this.
For all of your questions there are already answers in this thread, so i'm not goin' to repeat myself or the others.
Anyway, there are already too much fights between people with different opinions, what i really don't understand, and i'm not goin' to do the same, that is not the reason why i'm here.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 20, 2010, 03:49:17 PM
Let's forget TS for a while. If nobody hears about the hoax before BAM what will be the reaction of people ? What Michael is going to say ? Who will believe him ? Really think about it put yourself in his shoes and try to answer these questions.

You know if CNN made a "BREAKING NEWS ! ELVIS IS ALIVE !" I'm sure a lot of people will believe it just because it's CNN. The vast majority of people don't care much about the evidence they have been accustomed that someone digests the "information" for them and only rely on who the source  is.

By talking about the hoax before BAM and even if the subject is ridiculed we will have planted those precious seeds and when BAM occurs something is normally going to happen with these seeds. People will want to know why and how they have been duped. It will certainly be the first step for many of them to get awakend and  begin to question things even if the source of information seems reliable.

We're all part of the Army of Love, that's why we're all here and even if there are disagreements we must stay strong and united.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

HazzelyTopic starter

July 20, 2010, 03:56:13 PM
Quote from: "GoOoF"
Hazzely. I'm sorry, but i just don't understand, why are you so angry. No one said, that your opinion means nothing, i could say the same, there are many people who agree with this.
For all of your questions there are already answers in this thread, so i'm not goin' to repeat myself or the others.
Anyway, there are already too much fights between people with different opinions, what i really don't understand, and i'm not goin' to do the same, that is not the reason why i'm here.
Peace

I'm not angry at all and I can't see why you're saying I'm fighting with the rest of the people who support EandMJ. I'm just voicing my opinion like all of you do and I didn't disrespect anyone (since that's not why I am here neiher)..And since this is like running in circles I just decided to let it go and wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GoOoF

July 20, 2010, 04:20:59 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Let's forget TS for a while. If nobody hears about the hoax before BAM what will be the reaction of people ? What Michael is going to say ? Who will believe him ? Really think about it put yourself in his shoes and try to answer these questions.

Yes Sarahli, you're so right, this is exactly the reason why i'm supporting this. The main problem is that those members who are against this are afraid that media will hurt and ridicule Michael again. None of us want this. They did it thousands of times before, and it doesn't matter if we r doin' anything, or not, they will do it again.
On the day when he returns.
It will happen.
Michael hates the tabloids, but still he knew how to use them. We could use them to reach the people, and the more people start to investigate, the less will judge him when he's back. And with the word "investigate" i mean learning abt the hoax and learning abt the man himself.
Peace, again 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

July 20, 2010, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Peace

I'm not angry at all and I can't see why you're saying I'm fighting with the rest of the people who support EandMJ. I'm just voicing my opinion like all of you do and I didn't disrespect anyone (since that's not why I am here neiher)..And since this is like running in circles I just decided to let it go and wait.

Ok, i thought you were angry 'cause there were way too much "!" and "??" in your post, but if you were not, then it's my bad. :)
I didn't say you were fighting, i was talking abt others, in general. (since i've seen that "fans" r attacking each others for no reason, and that's what i don't understand.)
It was not against you. I'm not against anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 20, 2010, 05:00:14 PM
Peace

Ok, i thought you were angry 'cause there were way too much "!" and "??" in your post, but if you were not, then it's my bad. :)
I didn't say you were fighting, i was talking abt others, in general. (since i've seen that "fans" r attacking each others for no reason, and that's what i don't understand.)

I didnt's use not even a single "??"  :?

It's sad there seems to be a division on the forum now because of different opinions but we are all here because of Michael and we all care about him..
This has to stop..we must unite again for HIS SAKE ;S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

GoOoF

July 20, 2010, 05:02:18 PM
Peace

It's sad there seems to be a division on the forum now because of different opinions but we are all here because of Michael and we all care about him..

That's what I'm sayin', no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 20, 2010, 05:10:13 PM
Peace

That's what I'm sayin', no?

Yes but I was just giving my opinion too ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

PJ4MJ

July 20, 2010, 05:29:09 PM
I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do).  I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it.  At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM!  Michael loves surprising people:  BAM!  "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise.  I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea.  That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up.  Where's the over-the-top magic in that?  If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

This is not rebellious talk or meant to "rain on anyone's parade."  It's just an opposing opinion.

(One other thing...why couldn't it at least be "MJandElvis"?  No offense to Elvis but this IS a MJ hoax death website.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 06:05:54 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
I'm not against this because I think the media will hurt Michael again with it (even though they will) or because I don't support Michael (I do).  I just don't believe Michael's return hinges on whether we can open heart and minds to it.  At the end of TII, Michael talks about breathing in his own time, playing with them a little, then BAM!  Michael loves surprising people:  BAM!  "In the face, the last thing I expected, who could imagine" kind of surprise.  I think his surprise will only be diminished by trying to warm people up to the idea.  That's like walking into a surprise party you know about and having to act surprised when everyone jumps up.  Where's the over-the-top magic in that?  If/When he comes back, it will be in his own time - not ours - and for his own reasons - not the ones we think we know.

This is not rebellious talk or meant to "rain on anyone's parade."  It's just an opposing opinion.

(One other thing...why couldn't it at least be "MJandElvis"?  No offense to Elvis but this IS a MJ hoax death website.)

Good point. I think Elvis is listed first mainly because he was the first to fake his death. Also because it's alphabetical. But I do think you may have a point. When people see Elvis first they may lose interest. Perhaps we could make a deal - we'll go to the media if TS will change the site to MJandElvis.com :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

July 20, 2010, 06:25:32 PM
I know the media will probably be contacted either way.. but would this change make anyone feel more comfortable with it? Who knows if TS will/can change it...but sometimes all you have to do is ask... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

July 20, 2010, 07:48:35 PM
correct me if i am wrong (since at the moment i can't seem to find the original ts thing) but i thought the request to go to the website and the statement was that perhaps it might get media attention. where did the idea come from to go directly to the media? i got lost somewhere, sorry :?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Keiko

July 20, 2010, 08:45:53 PM
Alright, I don't post much as I really hate getting into arguments with people, but I really can't hold my tongue anymore..
I have no problem with going to the media about Michael. That's how word gets out about anything and everything. If the family is truly upset by it, they will say something. Now if Michael does "BAM", how else would we know about it? Even if we were the first to know..it's the internet. Internet is a form of media. How did you hear about the "death"? The media. Without media, Michael wouldn't even be Michael. We probably wouldn't even know who he is on such a worldwide scale. Not all media is evil, I think some of you forget that...it all depends on how you use it and who you go to. Yes, they will most likely make fun of us, but honestly, they would do that anyway. Do we really care? I know I don't. Now if my picture was going to be plastered all over CNN, that's another story, but a few anonymous internet usernames? Who cares?! All that matters is it gets out there.

I just think adding Elvis into the mix is a little kooky. When you propose that Michael hoaxed his death, a person's natural reaction is to laugh and say "Yeah, just like Elvis". It sounds even more unbelievable to nod, smile and agree with them! It's been over thirty years. Elvis would be in his mid-seventies...if he hoaxed his death, that's his business, but some of you seem to be suggesting he will "BAM" as well. I hope you don't think he will perform again...what's he going to do at that age? Maybe it's because Elvis was before my time, and I really don't know a lick about him other than what's been mentioned on this website, but the only thing I'm picturing is a new sponsor for those hoverround commercials.  :?  :lol:  Especially if you believe the first photo on this page (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that was supposedly taken over a decade ago  is him. No disrespect intended, but honestly...in my opinion, when you add Elvis to this, it just increases the likelihood we won't be taken seriously. Besides, isn't this the "Michael Jackson" hoax forum? I'm sure there is an Elvis Presley hoax forum out there somewhere.

I feel like this is a recurring problem, though, when we do go to the media...not only about Elvis, but when it comes to things like the O2 guy and the DaveDave theory...it's presented like we all believe it, no strings attached. There are so many differences in opinion on this website. I think I would tolerate adding Elvis if it's somehow made clear that only some of us support that theory, not neccesarily the entire community. I know that's pretty impossible, but in a perfect world..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions