~Souza~

Re: TIAI 7/20
July 20, 2010, 07:36:49 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
@Mo

Yes I would check hoax sites if I faked my death, but I'm not Michael (obviously) and we don't know what is he up to and not..We don't know what Michael does and does not
Anyway if Michael was really reading us, please tell me how would he let us know he doesn't want us to go to the media? By making an account and posting in a thread? Would you even believe him? Of course not! No one would. Would he make a twitter account and start tweeting? Would he tell his family to stop this? If so, how would the family do it? You know each one of the Jacksons are being watched, they wouldn't be able to do so..and if they somehow threw a clue speaking against it we would associate it with something else and twist their words to make this still going.
Sometimes we don't need someone to tell us "don't do so, it's bad, it can hurt me". We have to use our common sense and think at the times they crucified and tortured him when he was "was alive" (and even now, when he is supposed to be dead they still do it, they have no respect for him) and how much he hated the media. "Don't buy them, they're just tabloid trash", so now you think he would resort to them & help him and make the world know he hoaxed his death? You said it, this hoax is so well pulled off it would be a pitty and totally messed up if he did that, it would not have the same impact.

If any Jackson spoke about the hoax be sure the media would really start to question everything and I think that's not what they want, so they better keep their mouths shut. Michael is not ready for that, he can't come back now (in my opinion).

EDIT: I need go to sleep, talk to you later

He wouldn't post as himself, he would post as a member who is able to debunk TS, because he could if TS was not telling the truth. Yet no one ever debunked it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

July 20, 2010, 09:26:29 AM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"

1) If Michael really did plan this hoax for many years and understanding his attention to detail and having things work perfectly, I find it hard to believe that he would depend on a 1,000 or more and a hoax site to spread the message. I just can't rationalize this. I think he had a better and more global plan than that.

He's got the world's attention on 25th of June, 2009. The whole world's stopped for a minute, everyone, fans, foes, haters, everyone, focused on Michael. Now what's the next step? He's left tons of clues for us, that's why we've started to investigate. So he has an army now, a group, with thousands of people.    
( BTW, there are only around 8hundred posts in the "recruiting the soldiers of love" topic, and I just don't get it, where are the others?) Now, what's next? We have to show the support, we have to show that we are by his side. We've learned so many things so far with our investigating. So the next step must be...show our knowledge for the rest of the world.
He said so many times before, he can't do it by himself. So listen to him, and give the support for the man who really deserves it. Who else should spread his message if not the people who love and respect him and care abt him? Who else should help for him, if it's needed?
We. We should.

Of course this is only my opinion, and i don't want to convince anyone, since everyone has the right to have their own beliefs. I just don't want the people refuse the idea immediately without thinking abt it twice. One of my friends here couldn't support the Elvis-thing till yesterday, but then she's spent her time reading the posts again, and now she's became a supporter of ElvisandMJ. I recommend this to everyone.
When after this you still don't like the idea, that's fine, we just can't agree with everything.
And BTW what's the worst thing that could happen if we turn to the media with this? They're gonna ridicule us? They're gonna twist everything? As long as they talk abt it and with this more and more people start to think abt it, that's fine, i think.
They can call me insane, i don't really care. My name is already Goofy, so what. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 09:40:31 AM
The first thing I do everyday is go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to check the redirect. When I saw the one today, I was so glad. I think I even let out a sigh of relief because we asked for an answer about going to the media, and there it is.

But this is discouraging, seeing all the division and debate that is still going on. I simply don't identify very well with some of the arguments going on so I apologize if I offend anyone.

I just don't understand why we WOULDN'T go to the media. What would the point be of "keeping to ourselves"? What are you doing here if not to find the truth, and what good is the truth if we don't SHARE it? I find myself talking about the gospel a lot, it just seems to be a good example. But this really is like the gospel, what would the point of it be if people didn't spread the "good news"? Christianity has survived and thrived all these years and it sure isn't because people kept quiet about it. We have more evidence of Elvis and MJ being alive than they had for even the existence of Jesus Christ himself... I would say we have MORE than ENOUGH reason and credibility to get this information out there.

Like Michael said to Kenny Ortega during production of the new Thriller video in TII - "Give them the information...!" He was telling Kenny his vision, and Kenny wasn't giving the information to the actors. This hoax was for the world. How can the world do what Michael wants if we don't give them the information?

People already think we're crazy, so we have absolutely nothing to lose. I stood by Michael during his trials, even when some people ridiculed me for remaining a fan and believing in his innocence. And I will stand by him now. I have learned a lot from Michael Jackson, but one lesson inparticular is helping me now - Don't waste any energy caring what people think of you.

Michael Jackson spoke out, fought, and suffered his whole life for the sake of humanity. He has now handed over much of that burden to us, having faith that we will help him with the ONE thing he's EVER asked us to do in return. "We can change the world, I can't do it by myself!"

We must move forward with this, despite the division among us. Those who disagree need to at least agree to not make things worse by protesting. If we are wrong about going to the media, time will certainly tell, and you can begin your "I told you so's" then. But if we don't give this a try, we will always wonder "what if", and we simply do not have time for what if's.

I personally will volunteer right now to shave my head if we discover that we shouldn't have gone to the media and that TS is not legit. This is a significant statement because I am kind of a diva about my hair. It's long and curly and I think I would look funny bald. This is how strong my faith is.  :D

Let's do this. It starts with us, or it shall never be done!
Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:08:30 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

July 20, 2010, 10:29:35 AM
Amen to everything you said Jaci....minus the head shaving for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 10:30:06 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Amen to everything you said Jaci....minus the head shaving for me.

LOL!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

sandythyme

July 20, 2010, 10:51:51 AM
Hi Everyone:

I had a couple of thoughts I wanted to share.  First I am not looking at us as being divided, I am looking at us as brainstorming ideas.  We are different people from all over the world and we have different thoughts and opinions.  I wasn't sure about this Elvis business, but I have a great feeling there is a very good reason for it.  So that's what we are doing, we are thinking, expressing and sharing our thoughts and beliefs.  We are united as one going on different detours.  I do feel Michael hoaxed all of this and he is directing us.  Going to the media......yikes!  You ALL have great points.  This is just me talking out loud.  There were two really great articles written and brought to our attention 1) Jan Carson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  thank you SoldierofLove and 2) Charles Thomson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thank you hesouttamylife .  With all of the suggestions of going to the media......the media should be ashamed of what they did to Michael.  If these two articles were sent to your suggested media outlets with....what if you had a chance to do it all over again, would you have treated Michael differently?  Here's an opportunity....then we can give them the site info.  Let then become interested on their own terms if they choose to.  Everyone has a heart, only some of them will feel it beating.  How many people...media people have come full circle and felt terrible for what they reported or written about Michael.  People with a heart just may take a second chance and look into this.  We are not saying Hey Michael's alive and you are all fools, we are saying take a look and what if.  ALSO, what has me thinking and my mind spinning lately is this.  Why would Michael rent a mansion that was directly across the street from where Elvis, Pricilla and Lisa Marie lived in the 70's?  144 Monovale Drive is directly across from 100 Carolwood Drive.  Michael chose a home in the same neighborhood as Charlie Chaplin, Fred Astraire and Elvis....hmmm. These people were important to him..... Again, just me thinking out loud.  I think there is more here than what we are seeing, that's why all of this "brainstorming" is a good idea.  Thanks for your thyme, Love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 10:58:30 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I would like to ask this again of the people who are opposed to going to the media...What do you believe is the reason we are here on this hoax site for? What is our purpose? We have all ready figured out that Michael hoaxed his death, so if we aren't suppose to make the public aware, then what is it you are hoping to accomplish being here? Really, I would like to know your opinions...I'm not bashing anyone who disagrees with going to the media, I am honestly interested in knowing what it is you hope to accomplish here? Why is there an "army of Love? if not to let Michael know that we understand his message and if not to help spread awareness to others so that when he does return, Michael knows that we are here to back him in his fight? I just don't understand..sorry, please enlighten me. Thank you!

Making the public aware is one thing if done properly. We are here to investigate MJ's death hoax, not Elvis. I love Elvis and cried when he died but I'm not interested in his supposed hoax piggybacking on what we are doing. We need to focus on Michael. I think if the two are combined it will make us look less credible in many eyes. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

July 20, 2010, 11:05:47 AM
jacilovesmichael, I liked your post made me laugh and apart from that I agree.
I think the hoax is already in the media, such as TMZ has website link this forum, and TMZ is visited by many people.
Why family says absolutely nothing about how TMZ reports a person who is supposed died?.
Why no media says about the "grave of Michael," that has no name. It seems that they were being censored.
- Why Murray news appear first on TMZ?
- Who first published the photos of Murray running on the beach?
- Murray photos at the cemetery? .. (And the family says nothing).
- Pictures of Murray with his fans.
- Pictures of Murray walking with his lawyer taking coke.
-The photos of Murray in the gym.
- Murray at the hairdresser, smiling
- Murray's video on the plane, "saving a life, very funny  :lol: (not the family here said nothing, if Michael had died would be a great disrespect to do this with the man who supposedly murderer).
If all this is part of a plan, someone explain to me what it is?.
I know it is impossible that we all agree, we are human.
I agree with the proposal Sarahli to vote for the proposal and see how many of us agree on this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

July 20, 2010, 12:19:24 PM
Well, since clearly it's going to be done anyway, it's pretty retroactive to keep arguing about what each and every person believes.
What I personally don't like is the guilt-tripping on the ones who aren't down with this plan. Something to the effect of, "Oh, well if you were a TRUE believer and part of the army of L.O.V.E, you'd be ok with it." -No. We each believe in our own way. So whoever is for the emailing to the media, just go ahead and make the necessary preparations to do it. Whoever is not, arguing obviously won't stop it. Support the cause in your own, different way, each day on and off the forums, whether or not it means 'going to the media'.

The only thing I have to add about TS is that people tend to forget that TS is a messenger, whether or not they're tied in with MJ. They've already mentioned that we wouldn't believe who they were, even if they told us. So I take the updates from quite a logical standpoint. Which is what I thought was the point.

But that's all.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

July 20, 2010, 12:54:12 PM
i really think it is all some kind of parallel action in this. part of the clues/ info is already in the media, even 'slight' connotations about a possible hoax (tmz) and the other parts, the details and background stuff is delivered through ppl like ts, various twitter accounts etc. it is also a cool way to control the 'dosage' of info given AND see immediate reaction on how it is perceived. the army of love is not the 'regular' ppl, it's ppl like us. the ones who are able to spread the info to other regular ppl, discuss it, maybe even convince them or pull them into the team. the ones who set up facebook pages and tweet for the cause, create awareness. we have to do that, cuz others won't.

of course the media in all its froms are a crucial part in this! if you wanna fight the enemy, become one of them. by mike and his team feeding the tabloids, they know exactly who is gonna just eat it and who's gonna start looking behind the curtain, they can read it it the comments right away, damn there. this is a selective process also, to get the army on track, imo. what better way is there to see what's going on than the internet?

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

July 20, 2010, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
The first thing I do everyday is go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to check the redirect. When I saw the one today, I was so glad. I think I even let out a sigh of relief because we asked for an answer about going to the media, and there it is.

But this is discouraging, seeing all the division and debate that is still going on. I simply don't identify very well with some of the arguments going on so I apologize if I offend anyone.

I just don't understand why we WOULDN'T go to the media. What would the point be of "keeping to ourselves"? What are you doing here if not to find the truth, and what good is the truth if we don't SHARE it? I find myself talking about the gospel a lot, it just seems to be a good example. But this really is like the gospel, what would the point of it be if people didn't spread the "good news"? Christianity has survived and thrived all these years and it sure isn't because people kept quiet about it. We have more evidence of Elvis and MJ being alive than they had for even the existence of Jesus Christ himself... I would say we have MORE than ENOUGH reason and credibility to get this information out there.

Like Michael said to Kenny Ortega during production of the new Thriller video in TII - "Give them the information...!" He was telling Kenny his vision, and Kenny wasn't giving the information to the actors. This hoax was for the world. How can the world do what Michael wants if we don't give them the information?

People already think we're crazy, so we have absolutely nothing to lose. I stood by Michael during his trials, even when some people ridiculed me for remaining a fan and believing in his innocence. And I will stand by him now. I have learned a lot from Michael Jackson, but one lesson inparticular is helping me now - Don't waste any energy caring what people think of you.

Michael Jackson spoke out, fought, and suffered his whole life for the sake of humanity. He has now handed over much of that burden to us, having faith that we will help him with the ONE thing he's EVER asked us to do in return. "We can change the world, I can't do it by myself!"

We must move forward with this, despite the division among us. Those who disagree need to at least agree to not make things worse by protesting. If we are wrong about going to the media, time will certainly tell, and you can begin your "I told you so's" then. But if we don't give this a try, we will always wonder "what if", and we simply do not have time for what if's.

I personally will volunteer right now to shave my head if we discover that we shouldn't have gone to the media and that TS is not legit. This is a significant statement because I am kind of a diva about my hair. It's long and curly and I think I would look funny bald. This is how strong my faith is.  :D

Let's do this. It starts with us, or it shall never be done!
Jaci I agree with you! Very well said.
I see and understand both points of view. I think we should go to the media BUT we need to be careful about HOW we do it and what information we decide to give. Even though the initial reaction people have when you say Michael is still alive is "wow youre crazy" but I'm sure we're used to that by now, even though we obviously want them to take us seriously, it all depends on how we present ourselves. I personally think if we connect the MJ hoax to the Elvis hoax then less people will believe us. So for me, it's just about Michael. Provide them with logical evidence that can't be debunked. I also agree that for those of you who don't think we should be going to the media, perhaps you can take a different approach and go to the media not for the hoax but for the sake of restoring Michaels reputation and spreading his message.
Yes the media so viciously and mercilessly slandered Michael's name in the past, but we need to show them that after all of that Michael's army of love is still strong and we'll never back down and we're always going to be here to support Michael! Even if you're not "signed up" for the army of love, the fact is that every MJ fan around the world is part of this army and the fans outway the haters by billions. Maybe by putting this out in the media, even if they continue to slander Michael's name and not take us seriously, at least the information will be getting out there and more people will start asking questions and doing some research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Glinda

July 20, 2010, 02:20:02 PM
TS :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 02:28:59 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"
TS :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ??

Interesting. I'm surprised we haven't found that sooner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 20, 2010, 03:08:22 PM
From "Making the media aware of ElvisAndMJ.com "

@
Quote from: "GoOoF"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
For people who believe that Michael will return one day or the other, how do you expect the medias and people in general to react ?  Especially if they have not heard anything about the hoax before. Think about it and try to put yourself in "non-informed people" shoes to have an idea. You can also compare with your OWN reaction when you learned that Elvis could be alive...

Yes, exactly.
He's still gone for (most of the) world. How many beLIEvers we have? Couple of thousands. Maybe a little more, outside the hoax-forums, but not so many yet.
People don't even know abt the hoax, they haven't heard anything abt it. If Michael would have wanted to keep it in secret, i'm pretty sure he would have found another, simply, and easy way to "die".
I was wondering why he hasn't came back so far, since we've found a lot of possible dates, but still nothing happened. Why? He was not ready, ok. Maybe. Has anything changed in the past one year? Nope. People still don't know abt it, and the only way to reach them is to use the media.
Yes some of them will twist the things, for sure. Maybe some of them won't. But the main thing is that it's not the media that we have to convince, it doesn't even matter they'll believe it or not, we have to open the people's eyes, who still haven't heard anything abt this whole staff. The more beLIEvers we have, the better for Michael. And how do you want to reach people if not with using the media?

So after all the posts in TIAI 7/20 and in this thread you still want to do it..that's fine
I see our opinion means nothing even though we might be right..

First of all, who said Michael wanted the hoax to be kept in secret? Not everyone has to be aware of it! What do you think we are? Messengers sent by Michael to reveal the hoax to the media? Obviously he wanted the people who can think out of the box to investigate the hoax, people who by THEIR OWN could see something was not right about his "death"..If he faked his death and wanted us to go to the MEDIA with the info why would he have put so much effort on it? To screw it like this? By going to the media? If he wanted ALL THE PEOPLE to know about it he would have done it much easier or the family would have said something about it, like adressing the rumors about the hoax. It is not us who have to reveal this, it is Michael at his own time, he has to "bam", not us. And anyway what has Elvis to do here! Stop saying we don't support Michael if we don't agree with this! That's not true, we love and respect him, and we only want him to be ok but we can't agree on something we think it might hurt him.

Souza said if Michael was against this he would have debunked TS..
Do you think Michael can register on the forum and run the risk of being tracked? And also, I think he has more important things to do than coming here and debunk TS's posts, he wants us to think for ourselves. We don't need anyone to tell us "don't do it, that's not a good idea" since we know what Michael endured and how the media crucified and tortured him. We know what he thought about the press..

Whoever TS is we don't have to follow him blindly! He said this is a test! Please think out of the box! I don't care who he is, this can't be good for Michael.

I won't reply anymore to this, I already gave my opinion in this thread and in TIAI 7/20. This is like running in circles and you said you would do it anyway so that was it. Please reconsider it..
Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:18:47 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

paula-c

July 20, 2010, 03:10:36 PM
The eternal and divine wisdom has been called Theosophy. Their truths, relating to the laws of nature and of man's physical, mental and spiritual life are based on the testimonies of "countless generations of farsighted initiates" cluster. As the complete understanding of all of this has been for ages beyond the ability of the common man, and is still, has received the name of "secret doctrine", a body of mysterious teachings revealed only few more advanced individuals.

However, fragments of this doctrine have been develados by adepts in first literature of the Theosophical Society, written by the end of the last century. These writings reveals vast plan of evolution from universal sources and possibilities for development of man, also giving a meaning and purpose to its progress. The theosophists, or more properly students of Theosophy are search engines that knowledge, but its acquisition has no selfish purpose, but rather a guide to implement what the world needs: expressions of altruism, love and service.

That was what I got on the internet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions