Quote from: "SEHF"
MICHAEL IS DANNY GLOVER!  :o  :o  :o

And Danny Glover sucks he's a racist and an anti-american terrorist supporting jack ass.

Yeah, you're thinking of his co-star from the movie Police Academy, Mel Gibson. Danny Glover has the same message as Michael. To cherish life, cherish the world, and help the world. He was one of the first people to actually go out and help with the tragedy in Haiti. He's a humanitarian just like Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

No I am not Danny Glover actively protested against America and even said he was moving out of the country.

Mel Gibson is entirely different pile of crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No I am not Danny Glover actively protested against America and even said he was moving out of the country.

Um, I don't recall him ever saying anything of the like. Not to sound rude, but you're wrong. He protested against an American food corporation because they were mistreating their workers and he didn't like the way the workers of that corporation were being treated. So he took it upon himself and protested against this American food company and wanted to free the workers. He was arrested because of that protest, though. I'd want to move out of America too if I saw a company disrespecting their workers the way this company was. He NEVER protested against America in his entire life. He was dedicated to free all of those mistreated workers in that food company. He also pulled ALL of his assets (money) to try to free those people. I don't know who you are thinking about, but it's definitely NOT, the legendary, Danny Glover. He's a great person, who's name has never been slandered. He's one of the most respected actors in Hollywood.
Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:41:19 PM by ThaPr1meK1ng
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Link Please.

Danny Glover Activism
While attending San Francisco State University, Glover was a member of the Black Students Union which, along with the Third World Liberation Front and the American Federation of Teachers, collaborated in a five-month student-led strike to establish a Department of Black Studies. The strike was the longest student walkout in U.S. history. It helped create not only the first Department of Black Studies but also the first School of Ethnic Studies in the U.S.

Hari Dillon, current president of the Vanguard Public Foundation, was a fellow striker at SFSU. Glover now sits on Vanguard's advisory board. Glover is also a board member of The Algebra Project, The Black AIDS Institute, Walden House, and Cheryl Byron's Something Positive Dance Group, among others.

In 2004, Glover was arrested in the US outside the Sudan Embassy in Washington during a protest over Sudan's humanitarian crisis in Darfur.

Glover's long history of union activism includes support for the United Farm Workers and numerous service unions. In March 2010, Danny Glover supported 375 Union workers in Ohio by calling upon all actors at the 2010 Academy Awards to boycott Hugo Boss suits due to Hugo Boss announcement to close a manufacturing plant in Ohio after a proposed pay decrease from $13 to $8.30 an hour was rejected by the Workers United Union.

In January 2006, Harry Belafonte led a delegation of activists, including Glover and activist/professor Cornel West, in a meeting with President of Venezuela Hugo Chávez.

Glover was an early supporter of John Edwards in the 2008 Democratic Presidential Primary until Edwards' withdrawal. Glover then endorsed Barack Obama. Glover was an outspoken critic of George W. Bush, calling him a known racist. "Yes, he's racist. We all knew that. As Texas's governor, Bush led a penitentiary system that executed more people than all the other U.S. states together. And most of the people who died were Afro-Americans or Hispanics."

Glover's support of California Proposition 7 (2008) led him to use his voice in an automated phone call to generate support for the measure before the election.

On April 6, 2009, Glover was given a chieftancy title in Imo State, Nigeria. Glover was given the title Enyioma of Nkwerre, which means A Good Friend in the language of the Igbo people of Eastern Nigeria.

On September 2, 2009, Glover signed an open letter of objection to the inclusion of a series of films intended to showcase Tel Aviv at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Glover has become an active member of Board of Directors of The Jazz Foundation of America. Danny became involved with The Jazz Foundation in 2005, and has been a featured host for their annual benefit A Great Night in Harlem for several years, as well appearing as a celebrity MC at other events for the foundation. In 2006, Britain’s leading African theatre company Tiata Fahodzi appointed Danny Glover as one of its three Patrons, joining Chiwetel Ejiofor and Jocelyn Jee Esien opening the organization’s tenth anniversary celebrations (Sunday 2nd February 2008) at Theatre Royal Stratford East, London.

On January 13, 2010, Glover compared the scale and devastation of the 2010 Haiti earthquake to the predicament other island nations may face as a result of the failed Copenhagen summit the previous year. Glover said "...the threat of what happens to Haiti is a threat that can happen anywhere in the Caribbean to these island nations... they're all in peril because of global warming... because of climate change... when we did what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens..." In the same statement, he called for a new form of international partnership with Haiti and other Caribbean nations and praised Venezuela, Brazil, and Cuba, for already accepting this partnership.

On April 16, 2010, Glover was arrested in Maryland during a protest by SEIU workers for Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers. He was given a citation and later released. The Associated Press reports "Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times at Sodexo headquarters. When they refused, Starks says officers arrested them."

Activism against Iraq war and invasion
Danny Glover has been an outspoken critic of the Iraq war before the war began in March 2003. In February 2003 he was one of the featured speakers at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco where other notable speakers included names like author Alice Walker, singer Joan Baez, United Farm Workers co-founder Dolores Huerta and Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Oakland. Glover was a a signatory to the April 2003 anti-war letter "To the Conscience of the World" that criticized the unilateral American invasion of Iraq that led to "massive loss of civilian" and "devastation of one of the cultural patrimonies of humanity". During an anti-war demonstration in Downtown Oakland in March 2003, Danny Glover praised the community leaders for their anti-war efforts saying that "They're on the front lines because they are trying to make a better America... The world has come together and said 'no' to this war -- and we must stand with them".

On Obama administration
On the foreign policy of Obama administration, Glover said, "I think the Obama administration has followed the same playbook, to a large extent, almost verbatim, as the Bush administration. I don’t see anything different... On the domestic side, look here: What’s so clear is that this country from the outset is projecting the interests of wealth and property. Look at the bailout of Wall Street. Why not the bailout of Main Street? He may be just a different face, and that face may happen to be black—and if it were Hillary Clinton, it would happen to be a woman... But what choices do they have within the structure?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Link Please.

Danny Glover Activism
While attending San Francisco State University, Glover was a member of the Black Students Union which, along with the Third World Liberation Front and the American Federation of Teachers, collaborated in a five-month student-led strike to establish a Department of Black Studies. The strike was the longest student walkout in U.S. history. It helped create not only the first Department of Black Studies but also the first School of Ethnic Studies in the U.S.

Hari Dillon, current president of the Vanguard Public Foundation, was a fellow striker at SFSU. Glover now sits on Vanguard's advisory board. Glover is also a board member of The Algebra Project, The Black AIDS Institute, Walden House, and Cheryl Byron's Something Positive Dance Group, among others.

In 2004, Glover was arrested in the US outside the Sudan Embassy in Washington during a protest over Sudan's humanitarian crisis in Darfur.

Glover's long history of union activism includes support for the United Farm Workers and numerous service unions. In March 2010, Danny Glover supported 375 Union workers in Ohio by calling upon all actors at the 2010 Academy Awards to boycott Hugo Boss suits due to Hugo Boss announcement to close a manufacturing plant in Ohio after a proposed pay decrease from $13 to $8.30 an hour was rejected by the Workers United Union.

In January 2006, Harry Belafonte led a delegation of activists, including Glover and activist/professor Cornel West, in a meeting with President of Venezuela Hugo Chávez.

Glover was an early supporter of John Edwards in the 2008 Democratic Presidential Primary until Edwards' withdrawal. Glover then endorsed Barack Obama. Glover was an outspoken critic of George W. Bush, calling him a known racist. "Yes, he's racist. We all knew that. As Texas's governor, Bush led a penitentiary system that executed more people than all the other U.S. states together. And most of the people who died were Afro-Americans or Hispanics."

Glover's support of California Proposition 7 (2008) led him to use his voice in an automated phone call to generate support for the measure before the election.

On April 6, 2009, Glover was given a chieftancy title in Imo State, Nigeria. Glover was given the title Enyioma of Nkwerre, which means A Good Friend in the language of the Igbo people of Eastern Nigeria.

On September 2, 2009, Glover signed an open letter of objection to the inclusion of a series of films intended to showcase Tel Aviv at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Glover has become an active member of Board of Directors of The Jazz Foundation of America. Danny became involved with The Jazz Foundation in 2005, and has been a featured host for their annual benefit A Great Night in Harlem for several years, as well appearing as a celebrity MC at other events for the foundation. In 2006, Britain’s leading African theatre company Tiata Fahodzi appointed Danny Glover as one of its three Patrons, joining Chiwetel Ejiofor and Jocelyn Jee Esien opening the organization’s tenth anniversary celebrations (Sunday 2nd February 2008) at Theatre Royal Stratford East, London.

On January 13, 2010, Glover compared the scale and devastation of the 2010 Haiti earthquake to the predicament other island nations may face as a result of the failed Copenhagen summit the previous year. Glover said "...the threat of what happens to Haiti is a threat that can happen anywhere in the Caribbean to these island nations... they're all in peril because of global warming... because of climate change... when we did what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens..." In the same statement, he called for a new form of international partnership with Haiti and other Caribbean nations and praised Venezuela, Brazil, and Cuba, for already accepting this partnership.

On April 16, 2010, Glover was arrested in Maryland during a protest by SEIU workers for Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers. He was given a citation and later released. The Associated Press reports "Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times at Sodexo headquarters. When they refused, Starks says officers arrested them."

Activism against Iraq war and invasion
Danny Glover has been an outspoken critic of the Iraq war before the war began in March 2003. In February 2003 he was one of the featured speakers at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco where other notable speakers included names like author Alice Walker, singer Joan Baez, United Farm Workers co-founder Dolores Huerta and Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Oakland. Glover was a a signatory to the April 2003 anti-war letter "To the Conscience of the World" that criticized the unilateral American invasion of Iraq that led to "massive loss of civilian" and "devastation of one of the cultural patrimonies of humanity". During an anti-war demonstration in Downtown Oakland in March 2003, Danny Glover praised the community leaders for their anti-war efforts saying that "They're on the front lines because they are trying to make a better America... The world has come together and said 'no' to this war -- and we must stand with them".

On Obama administration
On the foreign policy of Obama administration, Glover said, "I think the Obama administration has followed the same playbook, to a large extent, almost verbatim, as the Bush administration. I don’t see anything different... On the domestic side, look here: What’s so clear is that this country from the outset is projecting the interests of wealth and property. Look at the bailout of Wall Street. Why not the bailout of Main Street? He may be just a different face, and that face may happen to be black—and if it were Hillary Clinton, it would happen to be a woman... But what choices do they have within the structure?"

Thank you Serenity. This proves that Danny Glover is just a positive activist and has NEVER spoken bad about America. He just likes to find the truth in things, and tries to see how he can fix the world. I didn't read any racial slander, nor him supporting terrorism. I don't want to sound rude SEHF, so I apologize if this comes out the wrong way, but you sound like one of those people that just go out of their ways and say "YOU HATE AMERICA. YOU'RE A TERRORIST!" because somebody doesn't have the same mindset as you. Glover is a phenomenal person, and I believe Michael was a big fan of his because of his activism and humanitarianism, and because he's a great actor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dejavu"
MJJackson1958 is following Glover on twitter < that's the connection ;)

Simply this ... I see nothing more important for a connection hoax, supposedly. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
MICHAEL IS DANNY GLOVER!  :o  :o  :o

And Danny Glover sucks he's a racist and an anti-american terrorist supporting jack ass.

maybe you have mistaken him for mel gibson

lol hahaha yeah you're right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "julia142"
hmmmmmm? Maybe he's Conrad Murray in disguise!!!  :D And by the way, he's as tall as Conrad Murray, Dany Glover is 6"3 and he's about the same age...

Oh my gosh!!!! You might be onto something with your statement. They are about the same size, age, etc. Now, where did the picture get connected to MJ?

Okay - after a little bit of research I learned:

How tall is Danny Glover? Danny is 6'3½  (192 cm)

How tall is Dr Conrad Murray?
Feb 5, 2010 ... Dr Conrad Murray is preparing to be charged with involuntary ... At 6ft 4in tall ...

I will post a picture of each. Nothing like a lot of you can do to dissect the face but only differences I see is the eyebrows, smile, and Murray's head seems rounder. Maybe there is nothing there but it's interesting to think about...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "julia142"
hmmmmmm? Maybe he's Conrad Murray in disguise!!!  :D And by the way, he's as tall as Conrad Murray, Dany Glover is 6"3 and he's about the same age...

Oh my gosh!!!! You might be onto something with your statement. They are about the same size, age, etc. Now, where did the picture get connected to MJ?

Okay - after a little bit of research I learned:

How tall is Danny Glover? Danny is 6'3½  (192 cm)

How tall is Dr Conrad Murray?
Feb 5, 2010 ... Dr Conrad Murray is preparing to be charged with involuntary ... At 6ft 4in tall ...

I will post a picture of each. Nothing like a lot of you can do to dissect the face but only differences I see is the eyebrows, smile, and Murray's head seems rounder. Maybe there is nothing there but it's interesting to think about...

the smile is different too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions