Result of DEA investigation???
July 18, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
The DEA is expected to look into whether doctors who prescribed painkillers to Jackson actually saw the entertainer before giving him drugs, as required by law, according to The Times.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This article is from July 9, 2009!!!

Here's another one:

Why don't whe hear anything about the work of the DEA?
Who are the 16 doctors who allegedly had given prescription drugs to Mike?  :evil:

All articles are from July 2009 as if someone leaked this to the internet/media and afterwards nothing/nada!  :evil:

Has anyone of you NEW information on this matter??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Result of DEA investigation???
July 18, 2010, 11:51:18 AM

And can someone explain what happened to Dr. Alex Farshchian?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

July 18, 2010, 12:10:35 PM
Confusing to say the least. Wasnt the investigation SUPPOSE to have been completed months ago?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 12:39:43 PM
Quote from: "hope"
Confusing to say the least. Wasnt the investigation SUPPOSE to have been completed months ago?  :roll:

I think the investigation into Murray was completed.. but the wider investigation into the other doctors could still be ongoing.  Not sure   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 18, 2010, 08:13:13 PM
All I know is that this is one hell of a looooong investigation! :( No matter how many doc there are :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 18, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"

And can someone explain what happened to Dr. Alex Farshchian?
[/b]

is this the one who was to have supposedly put michael to sleep while on one of the tours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 19, 2010, 09:10:03 AM
This Alex F doc was the doc who gave MJ Buprinex (similar to the "D") - he meant Demerol. And I think he was investigated as well.

Here in Germany we have updates in the news every week or every second or third day when something happened to a celebrity.

I cannot understand this silence of the police, LAPD and media - no coverage at all with regard to the whole prescriptions drugs issue.
More than 1 year passed and nothing has changed at all. No murray in prision, no docs in prison, no JUSTICE for MJ. The only thing that happened is that Sony etc. are making even more money out of his death.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 11:03:45 AM
Each day that passes I am more angry at the indifference of the police, authorities and the specialized media in relation to this case. My God, Michael Jackson was (is) a man whose importance is equal to a head of state, recognized and admired worldwide for his work since he was a child. The mistakes that Mike may have committed in his personal life, does not alter in any way to what he represented and represents the lives of millions of people in the world, in fact, he was tried and acquitted. Mike does not deserve this, including the pain the family must be respected at this difficult time, regardless of anything. I really do not understand if all this is by racisco or why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Each day that passes I am more angry at the indifference of the police, authorities and the specialized media in relation to this case. My God, Michael Jackson was (is) a man whose importance is equal to a head of state, recognized and admired worldwide for his work since he was a child. The mistakes that Mike may have committed in his personal life, does not alter in any way to what he represented and represents the lives of millions of people in the world, in fact, he was tried and acquitted. Mike does not deserve this, including the pain the family must be respected at this difficult time, regardless of anything. I really do not understand if all this is by racisco or why.

sorry off topic but your sig just hypnotised me... Don't know how long I was staring at it  :oops: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 11:35:52 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

sorry off topic but your sig just hypnotised me... Don't know how long I was staring at it  :oops: .

I do not understand what you mean ... can be more clear please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 19, 2010, 07:52:36 PM
Yep this is exactly what I have been saying! This entire case seems to be going nowhere! Absolutley nowhere! I am like looking for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 19, 2010, 07:59:00 PM
you would think that although they are garbage that the tabloids would be in there trying to dig up more of their stink than they have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 19, 2010, 11:58:31 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yep this is exactly what I have been saying! This entire case seems to be going nowhere! Absolutley nowhere! I am like looking for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.! :(

These two just do not touch the name Michael, after the "burial" ceremony so far. There was no manifetação on the anniversary of "death" (at least nothing was shown). They are very attached to the whole family too early and too close to MJ. Very, very strange now ... :roll:  :(  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 12:08:25 AM

God bless you, tekamjforever! You have most eloquently expressed my sentiments to the max.  Every day that passes for me, I cannot understand why I hear barely anything this about the doctors and the investigation about MJ.  I just want answers to exactly what is going on.  Thank you for your clarity and your love.  Blessings to all! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

July 20, 2010, 03:15:56 AM
That makes sense, or does not make sense, or is it just a little to the indifference that has been happening? Or is it that Mike was smarter and saved himself, even surrounded by those people around him in recent months before the fateful 25 junho/09?  :?: What do you think :?:

:shock:  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions