No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Its her

Quote from: "Jude"
Crusade Against Mel Gibson Stamped, Sealed and Delivered by the New World Order

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GREAT CATCH! It is obvious to someone who is awake, that he was being set up, by the fact MG didn't know he was being taped (I've heard plenty of similar--and worse! arguments between relatives and spouses,

but I NEVER heard either party verbally "set the scene" for the listeners!!!)

Just FYI,  :arrow:

I believe Lincoln committed the cardinal sin of saying "NO, thanks" to the World Bank, when they "offered" to put America into debt over the Civil War.

I believe Kennedy was in process of minting currency in real actual silver (remember "Kennedy coins"?), thus returning the REAL money behind all that fake paper, back to (WE,) THE PEOPLE, and, as there was another run planned,  this was the first thing halted by executive order the month he was eliminated.

I don't KNOW exactly what Reagan did(--Anyone? Help?) But I do know that he was "compelled" to state that "Star Wars" was kaput, when any chimp knew the truth. However--- because he was an older, "GOD-fearing"  man, (Note: "christians" are on the national terrorist watch list, now, because most of them don't fear anyone BUT The Almighty), with actual love for the people of his country and FREEDOM of people all over the globe--and OLD men don't consider it as much of a sacrifice as young men to perform a last heroic act for all time, he coincidentally (conveniently)contracted Alsheimers, so he couldn't "share" the truth anyhow, even in a medically discredited diary.... The days of the "good doctor" are LONG over(I don't care if it is your mom or dad!). They are all slaves of the NWO, by threats,  to some degree. :(

Thanks, Jude! Great find! Glad to hear someone stick up for Mel!!! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

this1crazygirl

oh is that what the attack on Mel Gibson is? the tape I heard he sound like a sexually frustrated man, angry that his wife is playing "the withholding sex/mind game" on him (is it true she was a stripper? many strippers use sex as power and not out of love) especially if she is taping these arguements on more than 2 occasions... seems more deliberate than taping out of fear...

I don't understand why they go hard at certain celebrities, lately I see in headlines Lindsay Lohan (a troubled girl who needs help not jail), Naomi Cambell (like really, when a male friends give a girl a diamond, do you really think they ask where did you get this from, is it a blood diamond? hell no, that is the last thing on your mind LOL)

could it be that people are still mad about MG's Jesus movie, and want other people to be mad at him?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions