navibl

Thank you Jacilovesmichael...Miraculous things have happened in my life on this journey so far, I just didn't see Elvis coming...LOL God Bless you..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"
So i suppose the people who didn't post anything are against this, like me, right?
This is something that affects everyone and most important, Michael, I know there're a LOT of people who don't support this but you really should give your opinion here, you are part of the forum also.
I'm sorry to say this but it seems you only speak up when you agree with the rest & you avoid to voice your opinion here (even if it is about defending michael) because admins/mods support it. So what? They're not going to eat or ban you because you have your say (as long as it is a civilized conversation). i don't know why so many fears  :?

I didn't write anything because I know that people will start to bash me when I write my opinion about it. We all saw what happened on my post about TS.

I just want everyone to think about this. If Michael really wanted the media awareness, do you really believe that he would send a secret informer to let us know OR would he do it by himself? You guys believe that TMZ works for Michael, so wouldn't it be easier for him to use TMZ about it? TMZ made a walking casket picture but that's all. Why don't we have any news which is full of clues that Michael is alive from TMZ lately? And don't you think he's strong and powerfull enough to tell media about it?

And can you pls explain why would Michael want the media awareness??? Isn't it like going to rob a bank but call the police first?!? Hello illuminati I'm coming, so get your head right LOL Sorry but this doesn't make sense no way!!! When you make it on the news, do you think that people will start to believe in the hoax and in the illuminati? Is that the way you believe how Michael will be safe?  Sorry but I do NOT believe in that theory of yours. And I do NOT believe this is what Michael wants. If he wanted to do this, he would have done this so long ago. Why would he wait for us to make people believe in illuminati this way? He's such a very smart man and I'm sure that he already knows we can not make people believe in it. This's Michael we're talking about. And if he's a genius enough to create such a perfect plan to fake his death, I'm sure that he has already another perfect plan to come back. And as much as you guys talk about him coming back to fight with illuminati, as much as you make him a target of illuminati. THINK TWICE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Start to think about the things which were NOT told to you on this forum. Use your own logic and brain. You could be putting him danger because of someone or someones who asked you to do it. What if that's what they want? What if they want Michael to be an open target when he gets back? Pls be careful everyone. You're playing with fire!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So i suppose the people who didn't post anything are against this, like me, right?

Yes. I think we can safely say that (we) all the Grey guys and most of the Red guys are against this. Not sure about Green guys.

This is my conclusion, I could be wrong, though.
Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:51:14 PM by mjj29081958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

okay here's my take:

It's pretty obvious that while Michael is the mastermind of this hoax, he is not the only player. The "death" on June 25th was successful because people agreed to work together. Michael himself could not have pulled off a fake death, as he can't multiply himself (save the double jokes for later) into being the doctors, policemen, ambulance drivers, lawyers, funeral personnel, etc. This hoax is team work. Even though he was successful in "dying" and being kept "dead" for over a year with the help of a group of people, he is now (I believe) asking us to join the adventure- physically. We have sat here for over a year, deciphering what is being given to us and looking for explanations and "connecting the dots." We may have tried to tell people about the hoax, but unfortunately we live in a world where people believe a stranger on a television telling you something as opposed to a best friend telling you something.

I believe it is our turn to act. I joined the Army of L.O.V.E. to be proactive, not just because I liked the concept. Therefore, I'm more than willing to make a new e-mail account and e-mail media outlets. It is my belief that this message needs to get out. I don't think it will hinder the BAM, since the BAM will be bigger with more people anticipating it. Yes, being blindsided does have that "woah" effect, but anticipation builds the hype. Think of it this way: You're at a huge concert, the lights dim, the beginning music fades....it's silent on stage and all you hear is the screaming. Thousands are screaming at the same time, waiting for that one person/group to come on stage and begin. That's what I imagine Michael would want his BAM to be like- like one of his concerts.

When the Sun article came out, it was a snowball effect. Now we need an avalanche effect.

So what do we do? Do we want to make one main draft and everyone (who agrees to participate) send it to the media outlets? Should we all send it at the same time to flood everyone's inboxes? Do we want to each make our own drafts? Let me know what you guys want to do.

Remember, it's for love, but this is also for truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
This is something that affects everyone and most important, Michael, I know there're a LOT of people who don't support this but you really should give your opinion here, you are part of the forum also.
I'm sorry to say this but it seems you only speak up when you agree with the rest & you avoid to voice your opinion here (even if it is about defending michael) because admins/mods support it. So what? They're not going to eat or ban you because you have your say (as long as it is a civilized conversation). i don't know why so many fears  :?

And for the people who think I'm wrong because you support elvisandmj.com, please don't take your time to reply to this, I already know what are your points of view, so to get in an argument is not what I'm looking for..

Ok this was all, peace

Some of us have spoken against it. I guess the rest choose to focus on other things...

i spoke up also and i guess ts decides to use my post as an example but i really could care less about what ts has to say because i still feel like ts is not what it claims to be but that is my opinion. i dont think this is a good idea. elvis faked his death yrs ago with no plans for a comeback so let it stay that way. so what if michael used the same technique as elvis to fake his death the only difference is michael perfected it where he could do a comeback and not have to stay hidden forever. thats why i think we should let this elvis thing go and let michael have his own spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im in , btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

In the Cry song, Michael says he's looking for a sign, and that if everyone cries at the same time that might be it. He says he can't do it alone--that he needs us or wants us to do it with him. Is he hoping that there will be such a united tweeting and messaging through the media of this ElvisandMJ.com that that is his sign, the sign that he can be a world-wide leader for change and death blow to the evil forces? Is it simply something MJ's asking us to do for him, to show we love him and will do a favor he asks, no matter if we think it doesn't make sense or don't quite understand how it will make a difference. Just a thought about Prince's comment, maybe Michael knows something we don't, so we should just chill. Seems it's a faith and love assignment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Yes. I think we can safely say that all the Grey guys and most of the Red guys are against this. Not sure about green guys.

well, this is my first post in this thread (i think) but my previous silence didn't mean that i'm against.
I'm in !!!!
i just wanted to know more about the plan before saying anything. Now i'm sure that we've got to do this so, what can i do to help here ?

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Magnolia1791"
Well, yesterday I was one of those who could not support #elvisandmjdotcom. After reading today all the pros and cons once again, I'm the other opinion.
I notice in my personal environment, how difficult it is to sensitize people to the Hoax. I fail all the time... How can I convince someone under these conditions of Michael's message?!?
I realize that we have reached a point from which we need to act when we really want to mobilize many more people for our real mission.
Many thanks to Mo and Souza, who made clear once again what #elvisandmjdotcom is all about. I finally understood!
And, yes, we can get the attention of the people only when we start to talk about Elvis and all the parallel to Michael's Hoax. And, yes, I think by now that Michael trusted us to find the best possible solution to the mobilization of the masses. And the media are now even the biggest "megaphone", we can use to cry out what we have to say! We must not forget that Michael also knew to use the media very clever for his purposes (despite all the difficulties with them).
I can only ask all doubters to think about #elvisandmjdotcom a second time. Most of us are here as Soldiers of the Army of L.O.V.E. We share the common task, to change the world. Let's try it!

We have nothing to lose, but new believer to win!

Yay! Thank you SO much for keeping an open mind. Your support and efforts truly will make a difference. Much love to you!

I am in full agreement that taking this leap of faith is the right thing to do.  There are two sayings that come to mind right now:  "Any publicity is good publicity"  and  "The end justifies the means".  The trick is to get it OUT THERE and let the media run with it, then sit back and watch it unfold.  O.K. they may paint us as loonie tunes but we're expecting that anyway.  The main thing is to get the message out there so that people can make up their own minds.  It only takes a few seeds scattered in the soil to take root and spread.  Keep the faith ... we're on the right track.  Love & peace to all, Emerald xo

I agree with you three.  The evidence speaks for itself.  Why would Michael go to the effort of designing an elaborate parallel hoax if not to utilize it for his purpose?  I believe it's just another instrument in his vast arsenal he's using to move his message in the right direction.  Let's keep the faith and the L.O.V.E. alive and let the truth prevail!
Yeah! Let's do it! We can make that change!
Love to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "NeVrOzAy"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Yes. I think we can safely say that all the Grey guys and most of the Red guys are against this. Not sure about green guys.

well, this is my first post in this thread (i think) but my previous silence didn't mean that i'm against.
I'm in !!!!
i just wanted to know more about the plan before saying anything. Now i'm sure that we've got to do this so, what can i do to help here ?

<3
I had not posted  but I am for the plan. Assumptions can be wrong. I will be with my fellow soldiers on this one doing my part to bring ElvisandMJ.com to public attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

What a dramatic weekend here! I was very busy with 'life stuff', and was only able to catch a few glimpses of what was going on and didn't have time to gather my thoughts properly and post anything meaningful.

So this morning, for what it's worth, here's what I think:

While TIAI was simply about the hoax and clues to putting it all together, people have been able to go along with it all, generally quite merrily. Most accepted the need to spread more love around their immediate families, friends and lives. But it's as though panic set in as soon as we were being directed to actually DO something that would affect the wider world. It suddenly became very real, not just some sort of game.  At least, that's how I felt/feel about it.

Now it's not just about how I feel emotionally about MJ and his life/death. It's about taking a long hard look at whether I am prepared to put my head above the parapet and be counted as his ACTIVE supporter. More than that, it's about taking direction when I may not be fully in agreement or understanding. Make no mistake, this is huge for me, and I suspect it is for others as well.

I'm certain MJ wants to 'come back' - he hasn't finished his work here yet, and I want to help him with that. But with regards to the media/Elvis thing, my concern is that he may not want to be dragged back into the media spotlight. Eliza could quietly go about her court case and fulfill her mission to get proof of who her father is, as she has been doing up to now, without the worldwide press coverage we're proposing to instigate, and the ensuing media frenzy that could make Elvis/Jesse's life a misery again.

I'm not sure that I should just be 'assuming' that MJ's ok'd it with Elvis! That's my dilemma.  If I could get past this, then I'd be more than happy to email UK media outlets (that's more my thing than Twitter!).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At the moment I'm absolutely unsure about that. don't know if this is the right way to go to the media. you all have very good argumentations for it and even against it.
i'm a little afraid because we can damage michael with that  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
And as much as you guys talk about him coming back to fight with illuminati, as much as you make him a target of illuminati. THINK TWICE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Start to think about the things which were NOT told to you on this forum. Use your own logic and brain. You could be putting him danger because of someone or someones who asked you to do it. What if that's what they want? What if they want Michael to be an open target when he gets back? Pls be careful everyone. You're playing with fire!

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
And as much as you guys talk about him coming back to fight with illuminati, as much as you make him a target of illuminati. THINK TWICE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Start to think about the things which were NOT told to you on this forum. Use your own logic and brain. You could be putting him danger because of someone or someones who asked you to do it. What if that's what they want? What if they want Michael to be an open target when he gets back? Pls be careful everyone. You're playing with fire!

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

agree 100%. we say we want to "protect michael" and "be there for michael," so why don't we show it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

curls

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Mo, this is a very helpful post to anyone who has doubts about MJ's safety. Thanks. Would you possibly be willing to address my Elvis doubts in my post earlier?  I WANT to be convinced!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions