Hazzely

We must let the media eat their sh*t, not help them to make fun of us and Michael again, u never know how they twist our words, even the most reliable source you'll ever find. We don't have to force anyone to read the forum or to become aware of Elviandmj.com, people already know about it, us (believers and nonbelievers), and some of the media also..we don't have to prepare them for his comeback nor feed them.. And who said THIS IS THE TRUTH? What is the truth? Why is THIS (elvisandmjdotcom) the truth? TO ME it's just a theory and should remain in this forum..

I think we should all decide whether the media has to be involved or not.. :S

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Hazzely"
We must let the media eat their sh*t, not help them to make fun of us and Michael again, u never know how they twist our words, even the most reliable source you'll ever find. We don't have to force anyone to read the forum or to become aware of Elviandmj.com, people already know about it, us (believers and nonbelievers), and some of the media also..we don't have to prepare them for his comeback nor feed them.. And who said THIS IS THE TRUTH? What is the truth? Why is THIS (elvisandmjdotcom) the truth? TO ME it's just a theory and should remain in this forum..

Peace

The truth is that Eliza has undeniable DNA evidence to support her case. Also a truth is that Elvis' death and MJ's death are frankly the same. The numerology is there so that when Mike returns, he can prove that he planned this himself.

It's quiet now, only a few articles on TMZ about MJ in July, while June had almost 100 articles. To me that means that we should take action now, it's our turn. We play a role in this hoax and this site shouldn't be kept a secret.

I am truly convinced of that. I Mike didn't want the media to be involved, I am sure that we would have received an email from the estate to close this site after the Sun article was posted. That didn't happen, we never even heard a sibling say they weren't pleased with the rumors.

ZLike Jermaine said: 'The media should take notice'. I really believe that we should be the messengers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

But not about Elvis.. doesn't matter where Michael got the idea from (he could have perfectly been inspired by Skaggs and his "Final Curtain" and not Elvis).. if you want to contact the media at least it has to be with some believable and credible information, and something only about Michael, we're not investigating Elvis's death.. Do you imagine how will he be portrayed again "wacko jacko is still alive and he got the idea of faking his death from elvis, who also hoaxed his death" ? .. That hurts, the media has no feelings. F*ck the press, if they want exclusives and if they are interested in elvisandmj.dot let them get the info for their own and create their own article, but not from us. I don't want to take Michael to the media. Never. Let him make his comeback and shock the world

Ok, that was all I wanted to say..peace,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Peace

I agree! This needs to be thought through. It's the media we're talking about here. Tabloid or not they ALL lie! ( ok... maybe just 99%  :) ) and they will twist our words and distort things. Look at what they have done in the past. And this is the best case scenario. In case they DO write about it.
And @souza I disagree with you that people will access the link. Some will, yes, but most won;t. Most people are still in the sleeping faze where they just read what the newspaper says, they shake their head and move on. Some only read the headlines and the first paragraph. And others just get second hand news. Sadly there are still people out there, a large number, who are still act on reflex, and this is how they are used. If they had the time and WISH to search for the fact behind the story they read ( which is what got US here) they would have known about a LOT of things by now. But they don't. And that's why.
These people need a big BLOW to the head to wake up. And I don;t mean that in a disrespectful way.  A BAM would wake some of them. But that is not our choice to make.
Yes, e are only 10 people but there are thousands and thousands of out out there who have awakened and who are waking people up. It's in small steps but that's how a non-chaotic change can be made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

But not about Elvis.. doesn't matter where Michael got the idea from (he could have perfectly been inspired by Skaggs and his "Final Curtain" and not Elvis).. if you want to contact the media at least it has to be with some believable and credible information, and something only about Michael, we're not investigating Elvis's death.. Do you imagine how will he be portrayed again "wacko jacko is still alive and he got the idea of faking his death from elvis, who also hoaxed his death" ? .. That hurts, the media has no feelings. F*ck the press, if they want exclusives and if they are interested in elvisandmj.dot let them get the info for their own and create their own article, but not from us. I don't want to take Michael to the media. Never. Let him make his comeback and shock the world

I honestly can understand both sides, I really can. However, the reason I support the Elvis information is because if people aren't prepared for Michael to "come back and shock the world", then it's not going to make much of an impact. People will either think it's just a lie, or that he faked his death just to do a comeback tour or something. And the media will do everything they can to avoid the facts just so they don't have to admit they were wrong. I don't think his goal is to simply shock the world, I think he has an important message and if the message isn't first received then a comeback would be pointless. Involving Elvis is smart NOT because some "crazy" people believe he faked his death but because there is solid evidence to support this. We are trying to get people to see that a stunt like this is in fact possible. It's not entirely about showing people where MJ got his inspiration (it's clear he was inspired by many different things), but to show that a celebrity faking their death is 100% possible. Once it is proven with DNA that Elvis did not die in 77, then people will automatically start to see the death of Michael Jackson in a different light and be more receptive to the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I honestly can understand both sides, I really can. However, the reason I support the Elvis information is because if people aren't prepared for Michael to "come back and shock the world", then it's not going to make much of an impact. People will either think it's just a lie, or that he faked his death just to do a comeback tour or somethin. And the media will do everything they can to avoid the facts just so they don't have to admit they were wrong. I don't think his goal is to simply shock the world, I think he has an important message and if the message isn't first received then a comeback would be pointless. Involving Elvis is smart NOT because some "crazy" people believe he faked his death but because there is solid evidence to support this. We are trying to get people to see that a stunt like this is in fact possible. It's not entirely about showing people where MJ got his inspiration (it's clear he was inspired by many different things), but to show that a celebrity faking their death is 100% possible. Once it is proven with DNA that Elvis did not die in 77, then people will automatically start to see the death of Michael Jackson in a different light and be more receptive to the message.

Exactly, I agree 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

I honestly can understand both sides, I really can. However, the reason I support the Elvis information is because if people aren't prepared for Michael to "come back and shock the world", then it's not going to make much of an impact. People will either think it's just a lie, or that he faked his death just to do a comeback tour or something. And the media will do everything they can to avoid the facts just so they don't have to admit they were wrong. I don't think his goal is to simply shock the world, I think he has an important message and if the message isn't first received then a comeback would be pointless. Involving Elvis is smart NOT because some "crazy" people believe he faked his death but because there is solid evidence to support this. We are trying to get people to see that a stunt like this is in fact possible. It's not entirely about showing people where MJ got his inspiration (it's clear he was inspired by many different things), but to show that a celebrity faking their death is 100% possible. Once it is proven with DNA that Elvis did not die in 77, then people will automatically start to see the death of Michael Jackson in a different light and be more receptive to the message.

What people are you trying to convice about Elvis? Most of people won't even access the link, and those who will won't look up all the information we have in the forum about the hoax, it will just be a major fail. Michael's message isn't about Elvis, so I don't know why you keep saying "let's spread his message and let the media know about elvisandmj.com". That's quite the contrary.. It has not be proven that Elvis faked his death, so contacting the media before that is not a good idea, doesn't matter what TS says and how much he tries to get elvisandmj.com in the spotlight. Why do we focus more on Elvis now? If we want to spread Michael's message and make them aware of it then it has to be by other means, and showing them the REAL MESSAGE and what Michael tried to tell us by means of his music and speeches.
And why do we have to let them know about it anyway? I still don't see how did you get to the conclusion that Michael wants us to contact the media. Because TS didn't say the opposite and because Jermaine said "the media should become aware"? We don't know what Jermaine meant by that, and anyhow I'm sure it wasn't because of ElvisandMj.com ..

Again, just my point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

trublu

I agree, if people can accept that Elvis faked his death, I think that people are likely to be a lot less hard on MJ when the truth comes out. The press have had a vendetta against Michael since he became famous. Elvis did get some negative press but no way near the extent of Michael. I think the more people that become aware of not only that they faked their deaths but the reasons behind it then the more people will understand the message and also how the media LIES. This would hopefully be the end result of us getting through to the press. People would realize that they have been lied to by the media and will start to question what other things they have been lied to about. Isn't that something Michael wanted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

What people are you trying to convice about Elvis? Most of people won't even access the link, and those who will won't look up all the information we have in the forum about the hoax, it will just be a major fail. Michael's message isn't about Elvis, so I don't know why you keep saying "let's spread his message and let the media know about elvisandmj.com". That's quite the contrary.. It has not be proven that Elvis faked his death, so contacting the media before that is not a good idea, doesn't matter what TS says and how much he tries to get elvisandmj.com in the spotlight. Why do we focus more on Elvis now? If we want to spread Michael's message and make them aware of it then it has to be by other means, and showing them the REAL MESSAGE and what Michael tried to tell us by means of his music and speeches.
And why do we have to let them know about it anyway? I still don't see how did you get to the conclusion that Michael wants us to contact the media. Because TS didn't say the opposite and because Jermaine said "the media should become aware"? We don't know what Jermaine meant by that, and anyhow I'm sure it wasn't because of ElvisandMj.com ..

That's not what we mean. Focussing on Elvis now makes sense because there is actual proof he is still alive. Mike's message is being widely spread on this forum. By making people realize that Elvis is still alive, and show them the similarities with Mike, people will get interested and read on. It IS about the MJ hoax, but to make people see what his message is, we need to find a way to get them to actually read. The evidence about Elvis is proof, not just theories from hoaxers and is therefore more reliable for people.

And I don't agree on the 'they won't visit the site' part. After the article in The Sun we had 100,000 EXTRA unique visitors on the website in just 2 days. That's 100,000 more people questioning. So crap article or not, it helped in a way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I said, I do see your point of view and I think your opinion is completely valid. I do hope that once it is proven that Elvis is alive people may embrace this tactic a bit more. Because you may be right that it's not very useful until we know for sure. But once it is confirmed, I hope that enough people know about it for it to make an impact. Once again, the media will have limited coverage on Elvis being alive because they don't want to admit any mistakes and they certainly don't want to disrupt an illusion that has been apart of pop culture for decades. This is why I feel it's important to at least try to bring about awareness to what is going on, because if and when it is confirmed the information most likely will not be readily available. The freedom we have on the internet is in the process of being taken away as well. That is why I'm not waiting until anything is confirmed because we may not have the opportunity if we wait...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "trublu"

I agree, if people can accept that Elvis faked his death, I think that people are likely to be a lot less hard on MJ when the truth comes out. The press have had a vendetta against Michael since he became famous. Elvis did get some negative press but no way near the extent of Michael. I think the more people that become aware of not only that they faked their deaths but the reasons behind it then the more people will understand the message and also how the media LIES. This would hopefully be the end result of us getting through to the press. People would realize that they have been lied to by the media and will start to question what other things they have been lied to about. Isn't that something Michael wanted?

YES!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Yes, but that we won't tell the media of course. We should get them on their own game. Making them believe they have a scoop, what will eventually result in exposing their crappy business. Don't believe they will read the forum to see if that's our purpose, they are too f*ching lazy for that. The Sun was so lazy she only read the part about Dave Dave, that's just a zillionst % of the complete story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Sorry, but don´t count on me.

Oh, and I don´t wanna be this new red thing.

We won't, and no problem, I removed you from the group.

Thank you so much Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Yes, but that we won't tell the media of course. We should get them on their own game. Making them believe they have a scoop, what will eventually result in exposing their crappy business. Don't believe they will read the forum to see if that's our purpose, they are too f*ching lazy for that. The Sun was so lazy she only read the part about Dave Dave, that's just a zillionst % of the complete story.

I personally don't believe that she only read the part about Dave Dave, I think she thought it was what would sell. Plus, there was a very easily accessible video of Dave Dave on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I personally don't believe that she only read the part about Dave Dave, I think she thought it was what would sell. Plus, there was a very easily accessible video of Dave Dave on youtube.

Believe me, I linked her a few things and she was too quick with her replies. They don't read the stuff that don't interests them, they really are lazy. Normally they rather copy and paste someone else's article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions