*Mo*

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i am pretty sure that everyone knows that michael cant talk to us right now that is why he has his family, tmz, and larry king giving us clues and hints along the way.

Just a reminder for you regarding TMZ:

Quote from: "MashMike"
bubaliciousjlb agree with u, it maybe very dangerous for him, we really dont know why he had to do it, maybe he doesnt want the whole world esp. the media to know about it

A reminder for you as well - that article in The Sun snowballed the world wide media.  Brian Oxman, Joe Jackson's attorney, was quoted in it.  Don't tell me that the family never heard of it.  That article wasn't the first item in the media, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

As from the beginning of March the media has been doing items on it.  Had Mike not wanted the hoax to hit the media, would he have let 4 months go pass without having someone contacting us and ask us to stop?  It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i still think its a bad idea because first of all we dont know why he did this we are only guessing and noone knows the real answer. as far as michaels message i thought his son prince made it perfectly clear as to what his message is and its simple love. i am pretty sure that everyone knows that michael cant talk to us right now that is why he has his family, tmz, and larry king giving us clues and hints along the way. we should wait for them to give us the word to spread this to the media and they will when the time is right just be patient isnt that what michael asked of us. dont be in such a big hurry to run and tell the things you know. ;)   and as far as eliza goes why would she even be thinking about exposing her brother i thought she only set out to find her father and she did that so why expose elvis i dont think its right for her to do her brother like that its obvious that he didnt want to come back cause if he did he would have done so yrs ago.

Quote from: "MashMike"
bubaliciousjlb agree with u, it maybe very dangerous for him, we really dont know why he had to do it, maybe he doesnt want the whole world esp. the media to know about it, i know some may say why then he has left so many clues, i think those clues are only for his fans, he cares for us, he loves us more and wants us to be open-minded, to learn the truth, not to suffer anymore, so maybe doing this  will dastroy his plans, put him in danger, i still think there is a very serious reason for this hoax, maybe his and his kids' lives were in serious danger, maybe he really doesnt want the bad guys to know that he is not dead, let's leave it to here, however i dont wanna the media to be involved in this case, it doesnt smell good

Ohh thank God, there're people who think like me :) Guys don't you also think Michael would have shown us a sign or given a clue in TII if he did the hoax to expose illu.? What did we have? NOTHING! He could wear a t-shirt with the number 6 or 9 on. But nope he wore his lucky number 7! I'm so so scared and worried about him because these people are going to put him into so much danger. It's like turning on the alarm of the bank that you're going to rob lol This place is screaming like "Illu. Michael is coming to kick your a**." Geezzz.  :roll:  If we want people to wake up about illuminati then email it to the media. Why do we need to involve Michael's hoax into it? I'm seriously so worried about him. People don't think what they're doing and why they're doing. They believed TS is an insider and they are doing whatever he tells. This's so wrong !  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

Mo, you're talking about making people aware of illuminati. That's very fine with me. I'm trying to spread it to everyone I know. But the point is why do you use Michael to spread information about illuminati? Why do you scream that Michael is coming back to fight with illuminati? Yes, people from illuminati come to this forum because this is the first and the only forum who announced Michael faked his death to expose NWO/illuminati! Because you guys spread on the newspapers that Michael did the hoax to expose illumiati! But the question is; how do we know it? Yes probably Michael was into illuminati issue but how do we know that he did the hoax to expose illuminati? What clue did we see or have about it? Shouldn't we have any clue about it in TII if his message was about illuminati? And please do NOT repeat TS' posts to me. That's what most people do. I definitely do NOT believe TS is related with Michael or the Jacksons. Michael is a genius and he would have given us a sign through Jacksons about TS but he never did that! TS is a good investigator and the things he wrote is his theory only. That's all! We can all write our own theories. Some are better, some are just good.

All I'm saying is, we should do the media awareness about illuminati but we shouldn't involve Michael into it! If that's what you're trying to do, if waking up people about illuminati! Involving Michael could be dangerous for him. Let's wait till he gets back and we'll see if this was his real message. You guys were the ones who said Michael would come back to help us to expose illuminati, so sooner or later he would come back. And in the meantime let's email to those media about illuminati then. Why do we involve Michael and especially Elvis for God's sake? And if it's like you say, if Michael's message is about illuminati, it will be safer for him when he gets back because more people would have learnt about NWO and illu. You do NOT need to involve Michael into it!

RestlessSoul, I am not going to repeat myself again.  I have written many posts about MJ and the illuminati.  I suggest you spend some time going through my posts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I also suggest you read the blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.  After reading it all, you will have your answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

i still think its a bad idea because first of all we dont know why he did this we are only guessing and noone knows the real answer. as far as michaels message i thought his son prince made it perfectly clear as to what his message is and its simple love. i am pretty sure that everyone knows that michael cant talk to us right now that is why he has his family, tmz, and larry king giving us clues and hints along the way. we should wait for them to give us the word to spread this to the media and they will when the time is right just be patient isnt that what michael asked of us. dont be in such a big hurry to run and tell the things you know. ;)   and as far as eliza goes why would she even be thinking about exposing her brother i thought she only set out to find her father and she did that so why expose elvis i dont think its right for her to do her brother like that its obvious that he didnt want to come back cause if he did he would have done so yrs ago.

Ok but don't you believe TS is giving clues too ? It's like for TMZ, it's the same TS is legit.

What are your thoughts on this TMZ article

La Toya: Michael Wanted to Teach Bubbles to Talk

Michael Jackson spent thousands of dollars on research to see if it was possible to perform a medical procedure on his beloved pet Bubbles that would give him the ability to speak ... this according to an interview with his sister La Toya

Michael eventually came to realize that any such procedure would be too risky, but not after flying in experts. La Toya told News of the World, "... He wanted to give him vocal chords and asked doctors, 'Can I give him an operation so that I can know what his thoughts are?'"

La Toya says the most Bubbles ever mustered up was the occasional bark or grunt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To me it's clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.[/b]

It's probably they don't care about this forum. There're so many forums. How many of them are they going to write? Why would they bother? Or probably they're also scared if some of us go to the media and tell the Jacksons left a note to us, who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

Mo, you're talking about making people aware of illuminati. That's very fine with me. I'm trying to spread it to everyone I know. But the point is why do you use Michael to spread information about illuminati? Why do you scream that Michael is coming back to fight with illuminati? Yes, people from illuminati come to this forum because this is the first and the only forum who announced Michael faked his death to expose NWO/illuminati! Because you guys spread on the newspapers that Michael did the hoax to expose illumiati! But the question is; how do we know it? Yes probably Michael was into illuminati issue but how do we know that he did the hoax to expose illuminati? What clue did we see or have about it? Shouldn't we have any clue about it in TII if his message was about illuminati? And please do NOT repeat TS' posts to me. That's what most people do. I definitely do NOT believe TS is related with Michael or the Jacksons. Michael is a genius and he would have given us a sign through Jacksons about TS but he never did that! TS is a good investigator and the things he wrote is his theory only. That's all! We can all write our own theories. Some are better, some are just good.

All I'm saying is, we should do the media awareness about illuminati but we shouldn't involve Michael into it! If that's what you're trying to do, if waking up people about illuminati! Involving Michael could be dangerous for him. Let's wait till he gets back and we'll see if this was his real message. You guys were the ones who said Michael would come back to help us to expose illuminati, so sooner or later he would come back. And in the meantime let's email to those media about illuminati then. Why do we involve Michael and especially Elvis for God's sake? And if it's like you say, if Michael's message is about illuminati, it will be safer for him when he gets back because more people would have learnt about NWO and illu. You do NOT need to involve Michael into it!

RestlessSoul, I am not going to repeat myself again.  I have written many posts about MJ and the illuminati.  I suggest you spend some time going through my posts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I also suggest you read the blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.  After reading it all, you will have your answers.

Ok I would like you to read my post once more then MO. Because I never said that Michael was NOT into illu. thing! He was, I know it too BUT I'm saying we do NOT have a proof that he did the hoax to expose illuminati! AND if you want people to be aware of illu., then email media about illu. Why do you involve Michael? If you have an answer for this, I'd love to read. But do not post me the things I've already read and which is unrelated with my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Ok I would like you to read my post once more then MO. Because I never said that Michael was NOT into illu. thing! He was, I know it too BUT I'm saying we do NOT have a proof that he did the hoax to expose illuminati! AND if you want people to be aware of illu., then email media about illu. Why do you involve Michael? If you have an answer for this, I'd love to read. But do not post me the things I've already read and which is unrelated with my post.

After reading it all, you will have your answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm agree with Mo on this, i think is time to do something, is time to take some risks and as i said before we have a lot of evidences.
Right now i'm listening to this song You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and i think that the lirycs perfectly fits here.

Live to tell
I have a tale to tell
Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
I was not ready for the fall
Too blind to see the writing on the wall

Chorus:

A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell
The secret I have learned, 'till then
It will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives
I've seen it once, I know the warm she gives
The light that you could never see
It shines inside, you can't take that from me

2nd Chorus:

The truth is never far behind
You kept it hidden well
If I live to tell
The secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again?

If I ran away, I'd never have the strength
To go very far
How could they hear the beating of my heart?
Will it grow cold?
The secret that I hide, will I grow old
How would they hear?
When would they learn?
How would they know?

If not now then when? this is the moment, maybe we won't have another chance. Michael didn't leave the clues only for us, please forget about the idea of us beeing the chosen ones, if there is no more people interested on the hoax is because maybe they didn't had the time to investigate it, we have done our work why shouldn't we share it with others? Let's give them the opportunity to know.
We could be wrong but if we do nothing we will never know, imo there's nothing worse than to regret about what you haven't done.
Now is time for us to think about it, but remember that maybe we are running out of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

paula-c

Sarahli I remember very well this article on TMZ.
 RestlessSoul link this forum on TMZ, and TMZ is visited by many people, why they put the link on your page?, In fact we can say that the hoax is in the media. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ sarahli

no i dont believe that ts has been leaving us clues. i think that ts is just someone who is very clever and careful on how they choose their words. i never saw any definite predictions from ts just a person who can take a word with several meaning and use it well to suit there needs and please everyone around them. dont misunderstand me im not bashing ts i would really like to give them a round of applause for a job well done because to deceive this many people takes the mind of a genuis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.

It's probably they don't care about this forum. There're so many forums. How many of them are they going to write? Why would they bother? Or probably they're also scared if some of us go to the media and tell the Jacksons left a note to us, who knows...

My sincere apologies RestlessSoul, I had overlooked your comment.

Nice way of ripping my post out of context just by quoting the last sentence and replying to it, well done!

Here's my reply as I wrote it, in whole:

A reminder for you as well - that article in The Sun snowballed the world wide media. Brian Oxman, Joe Jackson's attorney, was quoted in it. Don't tell me that the family never heard of it. That article wasn't the first item in the media, see viewforum.php?f=97

As from the beginning of March the media has been doing items on it. Had Mike not wanted the hoax to hit the media, would he have let 4 months go pass without having someone contacting us and ask us to stop? It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.[/b]

In my reply I pointed out what MIKE could have done had he not wanted the hoax to hit the media, I was not talking about what actions the Estate could have initiated on their own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One question: why is this so important? Feeding the media that is. Please don't take my question in the wrong way I'm just very curious of what the purpose is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought this thread was not about TS, NWO or Illu. I thought it was about to tell the world by using the media that MJ is still alive. If it's about show them the evidences you can count me in but if it's about just theories i think that we should leave MJ away because we don't know about his reasons to hoax his death. I really believe that Illu. and NWO are a reallity, they were there before MJ, but i don't know if this is his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

paula-c

Who has put it all on The Scene?
All these tracks and "coincidences" for a group of people only know them online? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The medias will not talk about the Illuminati by themselves. They're part of it. We must attract people here by telling them that Elvis Presley is alive and that Michael faked his death too. When they come here they will see that WE think that Michael faked his death to expose some truths nobody dares to tell. Michael is not directly involved. WE are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal