*Mo*

Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
And as much as you guys talk about him coming back to fight with illuminati, as much as you make him a target of illuminati. THINK TWICE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Start to think about the things which were NOT told to you on this forum. Use your own logic and brain. You could be putting him danger because of someone or someones who asked you to do it. What if that's what they want? What if they want Michael to be an open target when he gets back? Pls be careful everyone. You're playing with fire!

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

Mo, this is a very helpful post to anyone who has doubts about MJ's safety. Thanks. Would you possibly be willing to address my Elvis doubts in my post earlier?  I WANT to be convinced!

Dear Curls, it's not my 'job' to convince you...  All I can do is write down my thoughts, you can read them but...you will have to draw your own conclusion...

Quote from: "curls"
I'm certain MJ wants to 'come back' - he hasn't finished his work here yet, and I want to help him with that. But with regards to the media/Elvis thing, my concern is that he may not want to be dragged back into the media spotlight. Eliza could quietly go about her court case and fulfill her mission to get proof of who her father is, as she has been doing up to now, without the worldwide press coverage we're proposing to instigate, and the ensuing media frenzy that could make Elvis/Jesse's life a misery again.

I'm not sure that I should just be 'assuming' that MJ's ok'd it with Elvis! That's my dilemma.  If I could get past this, then I'd be more than happy to email UK media outlets (that's more my thing than Twitter!).

Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977.  As from that date, Elvis chose to live the life of his deceased twin brother Jessie. Therefor there is no such thing as dragging Elvis into the media spotlight.  Elvis Presley will not return.

Jesse has been helping Eliza Presley, he provided DNA.  He sent Eliza gifts.  Dr. Hinton worked with Jesse for years. He wrote a book, with the help of Jesse, titled: “The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words”.  Had he wanted to keep this all quiet, would he have been helping and cooperating..?

As for MJ ok'ing it with Elvis: when you compare the Elvis hoax to MJ's, it becomes quite clear that Elvis has been MJ's 'tutor'.  There are so many parallels...  The things that went wrong in the Elvis hoax were improved by MJ in his hoax.  Please read this thread and watch the videos in it, I'm sure it will enlighten you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

After reading that thread, please read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.  Many more parallels are pointed out next to the ones in the thread I previously linked you to.  To me this all clearly shows that MJ indeed ok'ed it with Elvis, and 'used' Elvis' expertise to create his own hoax..

I hope the above is of any help, and that it results in you making up your own mind.  If not, please feel free to ask questions any time...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977.  As from that date, Elvis chose to live the life of his deceased twin brother Jessie. Therefor there is no such thing as dragging Elvis into the media spotlight.  Elvis Presley will not return.

Jesse has been helping Eliza Presley, he provided DNA.  He sent Eliza gifts.  Dr. Hinton worked with Jesse for years. He wrote a book, with the help of Jesse, titled: “The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words”.  Had he wanted to keep this all quiet, would he have been helping and cooperating..?

As for MJ ok'ing it with Elvis: when you compare the Elvis hoax to MJ's, it becomes quite clear that Elvis has been MJ's 'tutor'.  There are so many parallels...  The things that went wrong in the Elvis hoax were improved by MJ in his hoax.  Please read this thread and watch the videos in it, I'm sure it will enlighten you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

After reading that thread, please read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.  Many more parallels are pointed out next to the ones in the thread I previously linked you to.  To me this all clearly shows that MJ indeed ok'ed it with Elvis, and 'used' Elvis' expertise to create his own hoax..

I hope the above is of any help, and that it results in you making up your own mind.  If not, please feel free to ask questions any time...

Mo, thank you so much, these links to threads etc look like being very helpful to me. I have to go to work now, but I'll be reading them thoroughly as soon as I can get back online. Thanks again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Ok so if I understand some people are waiting for Michael to tell them IN PERSON what to do ? You perfectly know that it's not possible. I suspect that we don't understand the hoax "game" alike.

TMZ is definitely giving clues and I believe that Michael is behind because they were the first and only to report his death and many other things, hints and clues clearly showing they are in the know (and I'm not talking about all TMZ staff necessarily).

TS has proven to have inside information and gave explanations about the hoax with a lot more sense than any other "hoaxer". I trust him/her and not blindly the evidences are exposed for everyone to investigate for themselves.

Michael cannot fight alone and if THEY wanted to kill him they had the opportunity to do so before. They can't kill him, Michael is under God's protection. Put your trust in God.

He tried to send messages via his songs but few understood their real meanings (unless Love thank God). I think that Michael is on a mission to gather as much people as possible, this is the Army of Love, to fully understand his message, be by his side and show him support (not just words but actions too). We are his voice. I really feel involved in this, if only you could read my heart. I know there is something very important behind so we really have to keep united and not let disagreements separate us. For once in our lives we can make a change and a big one and Michael is giving us this chance, I won't let this opportunity at the door.

Now I really don't know what will convince you, I really don't. Michael cannot come and say do this or that. TS can, or via TMZ, or via his family but would you believe it either. I think it's not the only problem. The problem is also fear. I think that you fear the medias and I understand that but we must not let fear take control of our minds. Fear prevents us from acting even from doing good things. Fear is our worst enemy.

I'm asking the question. Do we make this action even if people do not agree with the idea ? Maybe we should vote to see if there are more "for" than "against" ? IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Ok so if I understand some people are waiting for Michael to tell them IN PERSON what to do ? You perfectly know that it's not possible. I suspect that we don't understand the hoax "game" alike.

TMZ is definitely giving clues and I believe that Michael is behind because they were the first and only to report his death and many other things, hints and clues clearly showing they are in the know (and I'm not talking about all TMZ staff necessarily).

TS has proven to have inside information and gave explanations about the hoax with a lot more sense than any other "hoaxer". I trust him/her and not blindly the evidences are exposed for everyone to investigate for themselves.

Michael cannot fight alone and if THEY wanted to kill him they had the opportunity to do so before. They can't kill him, Michael is under God's protection. Put your trust in God.

He tried to send messages via his songs but few understood their real meanings (unless Love thank God). I think that Michael is on a mission to gather as much people as possible, this is the Army of Love, to fully understand his message, be by his side and show him support (not just words but actions too). We are his voice. I really feel involved in this, if only you could read my heart. I know there is something very important behind so we really have to keep united and not let disagreements separate us. For once in our lives we can make a change and a big one and Michael is giving us this chance, I won't let this opportunity at the door.

Now I really don't know what will convince you, I really don't. Michael cannot come and say do this or that. TS can, or via TMZ, or via his family but would you believe it either. I think it's not the only problem. The problem is also fear. I think that you fear the medias and I understand that but we must not let fear take control of our minds. Fear prevents us from acting even from doing good things. Fear is our worst enemy.

I'm asking the question. Do we make this action even if people do not agree with the idea ? Maybe we should vote to see if there are more "for" than "against" ? IDK.

There's nothing more to add!!
Thank you so much (this is exactly how I feel!!)

Read this:
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." (1 John, 5:18)

Lot's of Love,
vercors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to follow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Great post, thank you. I think voting is a good idea  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

We're discussing this Elvis-Mj thing for weeks already. We've had the twitter-rally. The TMZ Live. If we believe that Michael is alive- and we do- we can agree with the fact that he's probably aware of this forum, since this is the biggest one. So he's aware of what we're doin' with the Elvis-staff.

I agree with Souza. If he wouldn't like the idea, if we could put him into a danger with this, if this is not what he wants from us to do, then he could easily shut our mouth up, for sure he wouldn't just hangin' on the internet and watching us damaging his hoax.
Anyone from the family could write a mail that pls stop it, or whatever, but they don't, they don't even mention us, and i guess it's because they want us to do this.

And i was thinkin' abt the same thing yesterday..people have to be aware of the problems around them, around us, in the world, and we have to try to open their eyes, we have to try to help. Otherwise if most of the people don't understand the reason of the hoax, or don't even know abt the hoax, what's gonna happen when he returns?
People won't understand what's goin' on. They're gonna feel that they're fooled by someone who they loved. Most of the people think he's gone. They've been mourning for more than a year. If they don't know the reason, they're not gonna blame the media, the illuminati, or whatever, they're gonna blame Michael. They're not gonna think "Media lies" they're gonna think Michael does.
And i don't want it to happen.
So i believe we have to do something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok.. I have a question. How many people on this forum are willing to let the media come to their door to investigate the posts?  They CAN and WILL find you if they think it is a good story.
Remember what Mike said "The media don't report good news", so if they start reporting this it won't be good news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

I think that this is the only way to PROVE Michael that we are with him, that he is NOT alone!

Where's the so called Army of Love?
The time has come guys....THIS IS IT!

Let's show Michael and the whole world that WE are HERE and ready to fight!

Michael needs to feel our support otherwise he will be scared of coming back because not even his fans will be on his side to help him go through the whole thing. This is probably just a test to see if we really support him like we all say, if we really care about him. Think about it we don't want to let him down...do we?

Michael fought for us so why don't we fight for him?

[youtube:1po149ci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI9U8kf3gZg[/youtube:1po149ci]

He knows what we are doing, you can be sure of that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

Quote from: "reading_on"
ok.. I have a question. How many people on this forum are willing to let the media come to their door to investigate the posts?  They CAN and WILL find you if they think it is a good story.
Remember what Mike said "The media don't report good news", so if they start reporting this it won't be good news.

They can come, no problem. I'm gonna wait for them behind my door with tons of water balloons. 8-)
But seriously. If you want to reach people, you have to USE the media. Even if there are too many tabloids, and garbages, not ALL of them are like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

GoOoF wrote;

They can come, no problem. I'm gonna wait for them behind my door with tons of water balloons.
But seriously. If you want to reach people, you have to USE the media. Even if there are too many tabloids, and garbages, not ALL of them are like that.
GoOoF

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I have a question for people who are against this action but believe that Michael will return. HOW do you think the MEDIAS will report about it ? What do you think they will say ?  

If the medias always twist everything why would they depart from the rule when Michael returns ? If we can't trust them and hence don't use them how do we spread the message on a GLOBAL SCALE ? To give a chance for other people to know.

I really want you to think about it maybe you'll see that an action like this can be highly necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I'm agree on make the media and the whole world aware of the hoax, we have a lot of proofs and facts to show them, but about the message and the "why" i'm not sure if we should because we don't know yet what is his message or why did he hoaxed his death, we can only speculate about it and choose the one we like best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

i still think its a bad idea because first of all we dont know why he did this we are only guessing and noone knows the real answer. as far as michaels message i thought his son prince made it perfectly clear as to what his message is and its simple love. i am pretty sure that everyone knows that michael cant talk to us right now that is why he has his family, tmz, and larry king giving us clues and hints along the way. we should wait for them to give us the word to spread this to the media and they will when the time is right just be patient isnt that what michael asked of us. dont be in such a big hurry to run and tell the things you know. ;)   and as far as eliza goes why would she even be thinking about exposing her brother i thought she only set out to find her father and she did that so why expose elvis i dont think its right for her to do her brother like that its obvious that he didnt want to come back cause if he did he would have done so yrs ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

bubaliciousjlb agree with u, it maybe very dangerous for him, we really dont know why he had to do it, maybe he doesnt want the whole world esp. the media to know about it, i know some may say why then he has left so many clues, i think those clues are only for his fans, he cares for us, he loves us more and wants us to be open-minded, to learn the truth, not to suffer anymore, so maybe doing this  will dastroy his plans, put him in danger, i still think there is a very serious reason for this hoax, maybe his and his kids' lives were in serious danger, maybe he really doesnt want the bad guys to know that he is not dead, let's leave it to here, however i dont wanna the media to be involved in this case, it doesnt smell good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..?  The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of  MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..?  Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years.  Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down?  They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on.  This process can not be stopped.  More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions.  The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be.  How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in?  He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed.  That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns.  Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened.  It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

Mo, you're talking about making people aware of illuminati. That's very fine with me. I'm trying to spread it to everyone I know. But the point is why do you use Michael to spread information about illuminati? Why do you scream that Michael is coming back to fight with illuminati? Yes, people from illuminati come to this forum because this is the first and the only forum who announced Michael faked his death to expose NWO/illuminati! Because you guys spread on the newspapers that Michael did the hoax to expose illumiati! But the question is; how do we know it? Yes probably Michael was into illuminati issue but how do we know that he did the hoax to expose illuminati? What clue did we see or have about it? Shouldn't we have any clue about it in TII if his message was about illuminati? And please do NOT repeat TS' posts to me. That's what most people do. I definitely do NOT believe TS is related with Michael or the Jacksons. Michael is a genius and he would have given us a sign through Jacksons about TS but he never did that! TS is a good investigator and the things he wrote is his theory only. That's all! We can all write our own theories. Some are better, some are just good.

All I'm saying is, we should do the media awareness about illuminati but we shouldn't involve Michael into it! If that's what you're trying to do, if waking up people about illuminati! Involving Michael could be dangerous for him. Let's wait till he gets back and we'll see if this was his real message. You guys were the ones who said Michael would come back to help us to expose illuminati, so sooner or later he would come back. And in the meantime let's email to those media about illuminati then. Why do we involve Michael and especially Elvis for God's sake? And if it's like you say, if Michael's message is about illuminati, it will be safer for him when he gets back because more people would have learnt about NWO and illu. You do NOT need to involve Michael into it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions