No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

That guy was great; very entertaining!  I especially liked the part where he put his head in his hands, like he still cannot believe that's all he could think of doing.  :D

But where is the footage of that tumble supposedly caught on tape?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
That guy was great; very entertaining!  I especially liked the part where he put his head in his hands, like he still cannot believe that's all he could think of doing.  :D

:cry: That is Michael for many people in this site...me included. So,pleeeaaase..respect...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

Quote from: "mmz"

:cry: That is Michael for many people in this site...me included. So,pleeeaaase..respect...

or...you referred to an other guy in the video?If I misunderstood..please sorry..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

for the most part i like lunajo67 stuff. she seems to have a lot of bits and peices of information, but it is sort of a tease because she never really seems to pull it all together into a conclusion. just my opinion :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PJ4MJ

or...you referred to an other guy in the video?If I misunderstood..please sorry..

I was referring to the guy in the interview - the MC who introduced him.  The way he relayed his awkwardness on stage in giving the thumb's up.  I would never disrespect Michael, so no need to worry about that!  :)   And the reason I want to see the tumble footage is for comparison's sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe that is the real Michael Jackson.. and to answer the teleprompter, listen to Michael Jackson in his own words regarding how he deals and feels about teleprompters.  

He says it at 1:54  in this video:

[youtube:1bu38ic9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkAil-qdq0[/youtube:1bu38ic9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I believe that is the real Michael Jackson.. and to answer the teleprompter, listen to Michael Jackson in his own words regarding how he deals and feels about teleprompters.  

[youtube:3k78aouf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkAil-qdq0[/youtube:3k78aouf]

i can't stop comming back to this video. they guys all seem to really feel passionate about mr. gordy especially micheal. they all seem to have a very real and comfortable relationship with each other also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

[youtube:s9e7opj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkAil-qdq0[/youtube:s9e7opj8]

i can't stop comming back to this video. they guys all seem to really feel passionate about mr. gordy especially micheal. they all seem to have a very real and comfortable relationship with each other also.
i absolutely love this video its sooo adorable! Michael blocking off the angle cuz he doesnt like it  :lol:  how precious is he?
I agree the relationship between the gordys and the jacksons is just so warm and loving and real they are one big happy family and berry is like a father to all these boys :) it makes me so happy to hear about the memories they shared and makes me incredibly nostalgic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions