No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

Re: TIAI 7/16
July 16, 2010, 02:13:53 AM
Maybe we should ask Harve something about this case and make the comparison with Eliza's case for him tonight. Does someone have a brilliant question in mind?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 16, 2010, 02:27:16 AM

I'd like to hear from Harvey what the difference in claims is between Jinky Young being Bobby Fisher's daughter, and Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson being MJ's son.

Bobby Fischer's body was dug in order to conduct a DNA test, while Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim for a DNA test was rejected by the Michael Jackson estate:

'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected
4/13/2010 9:49 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the creditor's claims the Michael Jackson estate has rejected was filed by a 25-year-old man who says he's the biological son of the late singer.

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 02:29:56 AM
I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

"but she'll have to make a serious move (as in location) to make that happen."

Maybe we are playing the right pieces but the wrong location. As I say, I may be way off but maybe trying to get Harvey to talk about this is the wrong move. Maybe we need to do something towards TMZ but in a different way???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 16, 2010, 02:34:16 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

Maybe we are playing the right pieces but the wrong location. As I say, I may be way off but maybe trying to get Harvey to talk about this is the wrong move. Maybe we need to do something towards TMZ but in a different way???

Like what? Hack their ftp and post an article? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 16, 2010, 02:38:40 AM
I have to think about it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 16, 2010, 02:57:36 AM

I think this is an important phrase, "have to make a serious move ... to make that happen", together with the first 2 words: "Forget DNA"! As in forget the DNA evidence or argument? I'm still trying to figure this out...

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 16, 2010, 03:08:50 AM
OMG I'm rubbish at chess!!  Seriously, I'm baffled with this one.

Can I just ask something about these TIAI redirects?  I notice Mo or Souza usually post them, but today's was from JukeBox. I'd always thought they were coming from TS via admin/mods. Who decides what we need to look at and focus on?  Sorry if this a stupid question, but I need to know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 03:12:29 AM
Quote from: "curls"

Can I just ask something about these TIAI redirects?  I notice Mo or Souza usually post them, but today's was from JukeBox. I'd always thought they were coming from TS via admin/mods. Who decides what we need to look at and focus on?  Sorry if this a stupid question, but I need to know!

Dear curls, this is today's TIAI redirect. Indeed, this morning it was still the one of JukeBox, but in the meantime TS changed it... Remember the different time zones we belong to... Don't worry!  ;)

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 16, 2010, 03:12:45 AM
Quote from: "curls"

These threads about the TIAI redirects are posted by several people.  It depends on the time the new redirect is up and who sees it.  It has nothing to do with admins/mods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 03:15:27 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

I think this is an important phrase, "have to make a serious move ... to make that happen", together with the first 2 words: "Forget DNA"! As in forget the DNA evidence or argument? I'm still trying to figure this out...

LOVE,
Andy

yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

i still don't know what we're supposed to do though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 16, 2010, 03:20:52 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

LOVE,
Andy

yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

If hereditary talents would be accepted over DNA proof, then I would say Omer is the first in line to claim MJ is his dad  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 03:22:40 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"

Indeed it is very weird. However, the redirect is made towards the Bobby Fischer page on TMZ and not specifically on the first article. The category of the second article is interesting too, "You Might Want to Rethink"... Change of strategy? I'm currently studying Bobby Fischer related info on wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Maybe we can find something relevant. Can exhumation be a hint? I don't realize yet...

LOVE,
Andy
Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:28:29 AM by TinkerBell_777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 03:24:33 AM
I didn't pay so much attention to the Bobby story.  I looked around on the page to see what is linked.  Right to the side is the link about the Mausoleum defaced.....remember the graffiti a few days ago.  I clicked through......there are much clearer picks.  The one that caught my eye says, " Never believe what you hear & only believe half of what you see"
- Micheal Jackson
Now, obviously the name stood out.....spelled Micheal (how I always have spelled Micheal before this....apparently it's Michael LOL)
What also stands out....I think that particular graffiti message looks photo-shopped.  Something about the lettering.  Also, look at the side area with the tree/bush.....anything?  The whole thing is off to me.  I saw it the other day, but didn't say anything.
I really think this whole defacing thing is a set up.  Like the note on the flower signed "Patience". It's a very real, tangible way to get messages out.  
Maybe I'm way off...wouldn't be the first time  :)

Many blessings!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions