MissG

Re: Is this MJ or a Impersonator?
July 18, 2010, 02:46:32 PM
Thanks.
Where is the video taken? in a basement?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 18, 2010, 03:57:10 PM
OMG, it's actually a very scary video ... It seems that the person is "stuck" in a corridor of the hospital, clinic, or even a prison ... :shock:  Although that image more closely resembles the real Mike, than the images from the press conference in London ... :roll:  If this is really an assembly, how can people be so evil, I really do not understand why. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 18, 2010, 04:09:27 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
OMG, it's actually a very scary video ... It seems that the person is "stuck" in a corridor of the hospital, clinic, or even a prison ... :shock:  Although that image more closely resembles the real Mike, than the images from the press conference in London ... :roll:  If this is really an assembly, how can people be so evil, I really do not understand why. :cry:

That was the purpose of the video..make that person, allegedly Michael, look as if he was in a clinic or in a rehabillitation center but that's totally fake, people really enjoy hurting our feelings..
That's sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 18, 2010, 04:35:56 PM
i saw this yesterday on the andromeda chat. i dunno what to think of it and the story that came with it. the 'security camera' is not right at all. no surveillance cam points straight at you. they're usually up in a corner somewhere. so this is def a very lousy cam or edited to make it look like surveillance footage. in the chat, it wasn't really much info given about it, all a big secret. of course, no names, a lot of drama cuz ppl were going nutz in there. altogether it was more like 'talkin' loud and sayin' nothin', to be honest. i also noticed some kind of rivalry going on between hoaxers, some bashing others. kind of unpleasant...

about the coma/ clinic: i don't see a reason why they should go on with a hoax when mike was in a coma. why lie when you can just tell the truth? why put murray through the manslaughter trial if you could have just said he's in a coma? why go through all this memorial/ funeral action? just to make sure mike can recover? like he couldn't have otherwise? just won't make sense to me and it won't fit anything that was found so far regarding prior planning of timelines, clues given years ago etc. even if staying in some kind of rehab was part of the plan, it's not because of a coma, imo.

regarding 'mike caught on tape': it does look a lot like mike and it was said so on the chat, like 'confirmed' by andromeda or rather her sources. but that's exactly the problem: i seriously, seriously doubt that mike would wear his signature armband and sunglasses if he's in hiding somewhere or in a clinic that's supposed to be secret. even if he was in a clinic, i doubt that at this point in time, he would wear clothes that would so easily identify him. i certainly wouldn't, unless i wanted the whole thing to blow up...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

CC

July 18, 2010, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
about the coma/ clinic: i don't see a reason why they should go on with a hoax when mike was in a coma. why lie when you can just tell the truth? why put murray through the manslaughter trial if you could have just said he's in a coma? why go through all this memorial/ funeral action? just to make sure mike can recover? like he couldn't have otherwise? just won't make sense to me and it won't fit anything that was found so far regarding prior planning of timelines, clues given years ago etc. even if staying in some kind of rehab was part of the plan, it's not because of a coma, imo.

i don´t think is him, but about the coma theory i think that maybe that is why jermaine say "...my bother the king of pop has died..." and randy (i think) say "...my brother donpt have a voice anymore---" or something like that... :roll:  maybe a botched tracheotomy had damaged his  vocal cords? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 18, 2010, 04:56:57 PM
@cc:

still...the coma would have been an accident and all the results of that as well. like damage to the vocal chords etc. that would mean that each and every timeline, every date that was already confirmed to be a part of the hoax is null and void, if it happened that way. it just doesn't make sense if you look at all the information gathered so far. cuz it would mean that mike was possibly unconscious for quite some time, maybe months, and is now slowly recovering, so there is no way he could direct this hoax in any way or supervise anything if he was in a recovering state.

i took care of a friend after 'only' a week of coma and it took months before he could walk straight and function right and a whole year for a full recovery. there would have been no way mike could be directing all this if he had been in a coma and is still not moving right by may 2010. no way.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

July 18, 2010, 04:58:16 PM
I think that is really our Michael, but so what? May be an image of any place whatsoever. I think he can be ensainado in your own home. After all there is also the security cameras.
Someone threw it on the Net to play with us. The image can even be real, but the story about her seems fake. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

CC

July 18, 2010, 05:00:49 PM
@cc:

still...the coma would have been an accident and all the results of that as well. like damage to the vocal chords etc. that would mean that each and every timeline, every date that was already confirmed to be a part of the hoax is null and void, if it happened that way. it just doesn't make sense if you look at all the information gathered so far. cuz it would mean that mike was possibly unconscious for quite some time, maybe months, and is now slowly recovering, so there is no way he could direct this hoax in any way or supervise anything if he was in a recovering state.

i took care of a friend after 'only' a week of coma and it took months before he could walk straight and function right and a whole year for a full recovery. there would have been no way mike could be directing all this if he had been in a coma and is still not moving right by may 2010. no way.

sorry, i must say IF... i don´t believe in the coma theory but what IF then they come with this, like he was in coma and all that...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

libra8

July 18, 2010, 05:31:45 PM
Quote from: "CC"

i don´t think is him, but about the coma theory i think that maybe that is why jermaine say "...my bother the king of pop has died..." and randy (i think) say "...my brother donpt have a voice anymore---" or something like that... :roll:  maybe a botched tracheotomy had damaged his  vocal cords? :roll:
Maybe it was 'Michael Joseph Jackson' the entertainer's passing/ died & 'Michael Joe Jackson' the man is still alive. And all the slip ups from family members...I remember when Joe was talking in an interview about Dr Murray saying something like ' after all Dr Murray is the reason Michaels unable to be with his family at this time'. I remember thinking at the time...if Michael had really passed, he would be with family, family that passed before him, but thats not what Joe said.

BTW who is Peter & DOM are there pictures or videos of these people??

As far as the coma & the time lines of MJ directing the hoax, it could be that hoax was directed by the family, after all Jermaine, Randy, Janet etc are all very creative people and they would do anything for Michael, maybe they were hoping at the time he would recover from coma & he did, it really could be that simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

MissG

July 18, 2010, 05:39:35 PM
i saw this yesterday on the andromeda chat.

Do you know who Andromeda is? Why are all of Andromeda´s chat, channels, twitter...all deleted?

What happened in that chat? what was the conclusion of all? a sick gaem by some bored attention seekers? haters may be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

July 18, 2010, 06:41:04 PM
From the other forum:

Quote from: "squall"
*Bingoooo .....I think we have a winner here !!! 8-)

photoshoped ... next please !!!

Quote from: "Alem"
This image in NOT seen in the video provided. Therefore this person who was trying to fool people cropped and manipulated this photo which I know I seen before (Thanks squall ). Its a fake trying to resemble Michael and the person looking like Michael in the video.

Quote from: "squall"
sweety ...this photo is not from the video!  (k)
have u been following us here ??

"credits goes to a member in Arabic hoax forum"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 18, 2010, 07:17:39 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
i saw this yesterday on the andromeda chat.

Do you know who Andromeda is? Why are all of Andromeda´s chat, channels, twitter...all deleted?

What happened in that chat? what was the conclusion of all? a sick gaem by some bored attention seekers? haters may be?

I've seen she's back on twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

July 19, 2010, 08:39:19 PM
did someone say madness! come to think of it this does make me think of the nice quiet rooms we will all be in before long with our cute little jackets :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

July 20, 2010, 08:54:10 AM
Her twitter is locked.
Any "spy" near by?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Serenitys_Dream

July 20, 2010, 03:45:16 PM
From the other forum:
Re: What is it? (video)
Post by Natali » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Quote from: "Natali"
cris       July 19th, 2010 2:07 pm ET
Long story short, that was the clip which I recorded a few months ago of me saying hello to everyone here at the blog and me singing the chorus to The Man in the Mirror for all my girls here and someone went and stripped the audio and is now claiming on YouTube that it is Michael in 2010...

cris         July 19th, 2010 11:06 pm ET
Thank you all for your beautiful messages...I need that very much. For those of you that saw the clip, this is what I normally wear when going out; for those of you that missed the clip. Someone else has re-posted the clip and oh boy...it is becoming viral and misconstrued. If you search on YouTube for "MICHAEL JACKSON-THE ULTIMATE HOAX-EXTRAS-PT-2" you will find it...Stay Strong..Love you all and Marguerite the best of luck to you in Florida. It is a beautiful place. I had a condo in Miami.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions