HazzelyTopic starter

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Alleged Son Planning To Join Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Posted on Jul 15, 2010 @ 06:54AM

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson, the 25-year-old man who came forward last year claiming to be Michael Jackson’s secret son, is planning to join the Jackson family’s wrongful death lawsuit, his attorney exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

“Michael Jackson’s father, Joe, is not aware that he will be joining the suit,” lawyer LaRue Grim revealed.

Grim went on to say that Malachi could not make a separate claim on his own because there is only one wrongful death lawsuit permitted and all claimants have to file together.

Michael's father, Joe Jackson, first filed the wrongful death lawsuit against Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray this past June asking for unspecified damages related to Michael’s death. His mother, Katherine, and three children are listed as nominal plaintiffs.

“If they were to win, they would divide the assets,” explained Grim, who is planning to add Malachi’s name to the suit within the next 10 days.

RadarOnline.com previously reported that Malachi’s claim as the King of Pop’s son was not motivated by money.

"Malachi has been told his entire life that he is Michael Jackson's son. His primary goal is to have closure on whether or not Michael was his father, and he wants a DNA test to prove it. Malachi's primary motivation isn't money," Grim said.

It's Grim's understanding that back in the 1980s Malachi’s mother, Zerline Lavette Dixon, was a fashion designer and had a fashion line under the company name of Michael Jackson.

"Michael seemed to be a very smart businessman, and I don't think he would have just let anybody run a company with his name on it without his permission or approval."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

paula-c

"Michael seemed to be a very smart businessman, and I don't think he would have just let anybody run a company with his name on it without his permission or approval."

I do not understand , you have to see the previous paragraph with the news. :?:
DNA test ... we will see 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rabbit

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Malachi    meaning messenger  Lets wait for the DNA. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

So how many sons does MJ have. Malachi, Omer Bahatti( maybe he never did a dna test) But Joe Jackson definately said he was a Jackson on one of his interview. Maybe i am MJ daughter lol.. just joking. Very hard to believe, MJ is one yr older than I.. Why do they all come out now, when the man  is supposetly  dead. Why didn't they come out before when he was alive and said hey Michael I may be your son. They all come out when the person is dead, I guess money will be also good for their pockets. Love always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I'm not saying this boy is MJ's son but the pic I saw of him as a young child he looks just like Jackie's son Siggy when he was young.  Who knows?  Also Jackie's adopted daughter Brandi she look just like Janet.  There has been rumors with her as well of having a secret baby with James Debarge.  I mean Janet was real young when she married James and the marriage was anulled.  James also had problems with drugs.  Kinda makes you wonder if Jackie may have took the child because Janet was too young and into her career at the time.  He was married and older.  I believe Tito also recently came out that he had another child a daughter.  I think it would be cool in a way if MJ did have some adult sons.  Omer is still in question as well.  I guess only the Jackson know the deal with all these alleged children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I find funny is that this kid hasn't been proven to be a legitimate son yet he's being added to the lawsuit, Joe doesn't know even though he's the one to file it, and if they win Joe has to split the money with this kid. Right - like Joe is going to approve to that.

I seriously doubt that anyone can just be added to this lawsuit without the approval of the one that filed it. Can anyone with legal knowledge answer this question? This just doesn't sound like a legitimate story. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
What I find funny is that this kid hasn't been proven to be a legitimate son yet he's being added to the lawsuit, Joe doesn't know even though he's the one to file it, and if they win Joe has to split the money with this kid. Right - like Joe is going to approve to that.

I seriously doubt that anyone can just be added to this lawsuit without the approval of the one that filed it. Can anyone with legal knowledge answer this question? This just doesn't sound like a legitimate story. Thanks.

I agree.  If there actually is a law suit it seem that this man would have to prove himself to be MJ's biological son with some evidence.  Anybody can claim to be one of his children.  I doubt this whole story is even legit especially since I believe MJ to be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I remember that interview where Joe says he knew Michael had another son. He said it kind of hesitantly, unsure whether to say it or not, so could have been lying or skirting the truth. Frequent Jackson happening. Also I'm wondering why Omer isn't jumping in at this chance for publicity. But maybe all this hype is a set-up for digging up MJ's body to get the DNA, like they did for Bobby Fischer's body. Then they'll find no body!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Also I'm wondering why Omer isn't jumping in at this chance for publicity. But maybe all this hype is a set-up for digging up MJ's body to get the DNA, like they did for Bobby Fischer's body. Then they'll find no body!

That would send some shock waves  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

MissG

You know, all this makes me wonder about the MJ-Elvis connection lately.

Elvis is now out by Eliza Presley with a court hearing for DNA testing. This will prove; 1-Elvis is alive, so he faked his death, 2-Elvis had other relatives.

The same way goes for MJ; this guy who claims to be his son needs a DNA test. For that the body must be exhumated....no body, no death-->Mj is alive.

What the heck is going on?  :evil:

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson (what a name...) is either looking for money or really wants to know who his father is and money is out of the question and only will apply by heritance law.

What if Michael Jackson himself is the one who wants to make sure that Joe Jackson is not his father?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
You know, all this makes me wonder about the MJ-Elvis connection lately.

Elvis is now out by Eliza Presley with a court hearing for DNA testing. This will prove; 1-Elvis is alive, so he faked his death, 2-Elvis had other relatives.

The same way goes for MJ; this guy who claims to be his son needs a DNA test. For that the body must be exhumated....no body, no death-->Mj is alive.

What the heck is going on?  :evil:

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson (what a name...) is either looking for money or really wants to know who his father is and money is out of the question and only will apply by heritance law.

What if Michael Jackson himself is the one who wants to make sure that Joe Jackson is not his father?
Ooh, I thought of that last night, that this is all just a set-up by MJ so that he can "be exhumed" and everyone will see that there ain't a body! But I never thought of that last angle- Oh my..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I have a crazy theory in the back of my head since July-August last year....
MJ son of James Brown!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

:shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions