Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Just wanted to put what is on my mind here, it's a kind of parallel of the hoax and the message it convey in "real" life.

BeLIEve/believe

BeLIEve  = the truth
Believe = in God

Test

Hoax: our faith in the truth is under test based upon evidences not messengers. The evidences prove that the hoax is real that it has been thought, that there are no coincidences, that it's part of plan.

Real life: our faith in God is tested based upon faith in the messengers, Prophets and the Scriptures (our study of them and investigation).  Based also upon all that is around us, the evidences that God exists are so obvious that a lot of people don't see them = perfection of the Creation but when we ask for the how and the why we realize that a Great Intelligence is behind this creation, that there are no coincidences, that all this is part of a Plan.

Ark of the Covenant

Hoax: I see the Ark as being Planet Earth. If we don't save the planet we will perish. We have to protect her and prevent evildoers to destroy her. See Planet Earth poem from Michael (so beautiful !).

MJ AIRplane:
Where does this airplane go ?
If the message is to have faith in God then (to me) it goes to Paradise. It's a kind of Noah's Ark with special guests as the seats are limited. Believers only. In all airplanes there are first class, second class, economic = 7 heavens. Finally those who go on board fly in the same direction but with different levels of faith, hence different levels in Paradise. Well the most important is to go in Paradise because even the lower level is EXTRAordinary !
The plane has not yet took off. Maybe in 2012.

Real life: Planet Earth too, she is really in danger and us at the same time. Planet Earth = Noah's Ark.
Ark of the Covenant, the chest were relics lie inside still not discovered (not to my knowledge  ;) ). The unveiling of the Ark maybe a key to our salvation.

Warning/End of the World

Hoax: 2012 + 911 calls (or 9/11) = NWO Agenda.
Movie 2012 = big disaster.
Seems like there will be a "clash" between good and evil, a battle maybe, hence a big disaster, final battle before end the world ?

Real life: End of the world is a certainty, God tells us so, repeatedly in the Scriptures.
2012 (Mayan calendar) and 9/11 (attacks on 9/11, conspiracies, Illuminati) are also mentionned outside the hoax.
Satan's army prepares something ? An Army of Love has to be gathered to counterbalance and fight = "clash" that I was talking about ?
Michael is the commander in chief of the Army of Love. God's messenger ? We the "chosen" ones ?

(I always tell people that regardless of when the end is scheduled, regardless of what they think about the end of the world they should think about the end of their own life.)

7 Angels/7 trumpets
When the 7th Angel sounds the 7th Trumpet = End of the World
2012 may be the 6th Trumpet = Big change/disaster

7 seals/locks to unveil the Ark of the Covenant (key of salavation ?)

7 heavens = see MJ AIR above

It's all for LOVE.

AWESOME!

I absolutely Love the way you put your thoughts on this "hoax" and Real Life.  :mrgreen:

And Once again Thank you for helping bring forth Truth one step at a time.

The fact that The Quran is mentioned in the same context when I was looking up this info on wiki means that it is IMPORTANT and necessary to have that INFO along with Scriptures/Stories from The Bible.

The ONE thing that is UNDENIABLE in Both The Bible and The Quran is Jesus.

However people choose to view Jesus whether from The Quran veiw point or The Bible view point Jesus is The marker of Truth in Revelations coming to pass.

When I read What is said From Jesus' teachings to his disciples and then watch what is happening in this "hoax" I see IT ALL unfolding exactly like it was foretold.

Prophetic words are powerful, they will manifest in tangible, touchable, believable things and wonders. The key Is FAITH in the POWER of God's word and that we have the ability to make anything happen if we would "believe" and "have faith" it will happen.

I think if there is MORE for this unfolding and revealing of TRUTH it should be told.
The ARK is only the beg. NOT the END.

I think if you find anything else of importance that you should add it here.

Thanks
Peace
Remember Pandora's BOX has been opened.   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

Thank you  :D !

Yes the Pandora's Box has been opened indeed. I think we can talk about all the possibilities (sorry for the typos in my posts  :lol: ).

I want to add this :

7 layers in This Is It = 7 layers of Planet Earth

Internal structure
Main article: Structure of the Earth

The interior of the Earth, like that of the other terrestrial planets, is divided into layers by their chemical or physical (rheological) properties. The outer layer of the Earth is a chemically distinct silicate solid crust, which is underlain by a highly viscous solid mantle. The crust is separated from the mantle by the Mohorovicic discontinuity, and the thickness of the crust varies: averaging 6 km under the oceans and 30–50 km on the continents. The crust and the cold, rigid, top of the upper mantle are collectively known as the lithosphere, and it is of the lithosphere that the tectonic plates are comprised. Beneath the lithosphere is the asthenosphere, a relatively low-viscosity layer on which the lithosphere rides. Important changes in crystal structure within the mantle occur at 410 and 660 kilometers below the surface, spanning a transition zone that separates the upper and lower mantle. Beneath the mantle, an extremely low viscosity liquid outer core lies above a solid inner core.[69] The inner core may rotate at a slightly higher angular velocity than the remainder of the planet, advancing by 0.1–0.5° per year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
:geek:
Now isn't that amazing, The Earth being 7 layers..
And God's perfect number being 7.
Gee, doesn't take a scientist or geologist degree to figure that God must of made the Earth.

I love this and keep going.

Thanks
Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Wanted to add this:

This Is It / Who Is It

In both scnenari there is an airplane...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
When I stated before Key word "Templar Knights" I had NO clue exactly how key this would be.

The Templar Knights open up a huge Pandora's Box and I have found they are more connected to The discovery of truth than I realized.
Here is some more info I found while I was going back over TS posts on The ARK of The Covenant.
TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near (R43 - R48)
Which btw some of the links are not found anymore,
>>>NOT FOUND(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
and videos are removed from youtube (south park episodes on The ARK with Michael) >>> From This link>>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but, it did lead me to this info posted below.
On The Templars Meditation and Prosperity Secrets. Shhhh lol
 ;)
 R47. Ark of the Covenant
{ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

The Ark of the Covenant? What in the world does that have to do with MJ? Is there some connection with the Raiders of the Lost Ark? Perhaps. But those who read the Wiki article carefully noticed a very interesting date: “On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abuna Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant …”
{ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

The unveiling did not actually occur. But why the amazing date of 6-25-09, was this yet another strange coincidence? This of course was the exact same day that the MJ “death” was announced. Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark? In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)?

Very enlightening this info and also the fact that today the redirect from TIAI: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Romans 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:31
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

So you might say I was very amazed at what I found today. Enjoy and happy reading.
Peace

I found the Templar Prosperity link from This article on The ARK of The Covenant.

Below is some copied text from This page.

A Templar Secret of Prosperity
The Knights Templars had many secrets regarding their ability to acquire vast wealth. One of their secrets was discovered by Rayelan Allan. It took her many long years to discover that the Templar Secret of Prosperity is very simple.
It is so simple that most people can't find it, don't believe it or overlook it if they do stumble upon it.

:ugeek: The secret is: Find out what God wants you to do, then do it. :ugeek:

This Templar Secret of Prosperity has NOTHING to do with money or being rich!
It's about being PROSPEROUS on all levels!!

SEED MONEY

Seed money is a VERY important principle that Light Workers need to understand and use everyday!!

For the sake of our planet and all who live on it, please read what is written here and practice the principles. Money is meant to be kept in motion. Knowing this and practicing this can speed money into your life and into the lives of other Light Workers who are here on earth for the purpose of assisting Mother Earth in these amazing and awakening times.

Excerpts from Seed Money in Action
by Jon Speller

The following excerpts were found on this page

kaykeys.net

The entire SEED MONEY book can be read online at this link:

Seed Money - The Law of Tenfold Return by Jon P. Speller

We should love money for the good it can do.
Functioning properly, money is "green energy." As energy it feeds the hungry, shelters the homeless, heals the sick, provides access to knowledge, opens the world to everyone through travel, and allows the comforts and pleasures desired by the whole human race.

One of the things for which money can be used is as Seed Money. This means that we can so use money that we reap a harvest of multiplied money and those things which can be purchased with money.

Money which is hoarded is useless, for money is only a medium of exchange. Money as energy is God in action, a means of doing good. As buried treasure it is inert, serving no one, doing nothing. Think of it as a living means of acquiring good for yourself and for everyone.

God works in mysterious ways. Often Seed Money tenfold return is not just tenfold in kind,but has added attributes of good beyond the expectation of the practicer of the Seed Money technique.

We should believe the principle.
Many people don't understand how the giving of Seed Money produces its tenfold return without any risk whatever. But it is a fact. The Law of Tenfold Return always works.

The reason there is no risk whatever in the principle of Seed Money is that it is rooted in the Holy Scriptures, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Jesus said, "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." He did not say that you won't have them. He did not say that you might have them. He said that you shall have them.

The key word Jesus used there is "believe." There is no room for chance in believing. There is no room for chance in the Law of Tenfold Return.

The giving and receiving of Seed Money is an act of one human soul, and the soul is always individual. You must never allow another's disbelief to interfere with an act of faith which is your very own.

As God can satisfy every desire, the only limitation on Seed Money returns is you, yourself. You alone can affect your reaping of your tenfold harvest—regardless of the amount involved.

There is no Divine Limitation, only our human one.

As there are many forms of wealth, so your tenfold return from Seed Money giving is not necessarily in the form of currency. Remember that money is solely a medium of exchange. The goods and services you acquire with it are what is important, not the money itself.

The Law of Tenfold Return can fulfill every righteous desire. It is not limited by price. It is not limited by lack. The resources of God are unlimited, and every human being has direct access to these resources.

We should trust in and demand God's bounty.
In trusting God one cannot fear—and the principle of Seed Money demands absolute trust in God. If you fear, what you get is what you get.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This whole experience is about unveiling TRUTH...
OMG, THIS really is a PANDORA'S BOX  :shock:

The following articles give a small idea of who Founded Rumor Mill News

Gunther and Rayelan Allan Russbacher Founded Rumor Mill News in 1996 as a Print Magazine. After Gunther disappeared, in December of 1996, Rayelan discontinued it as a magazine. She started Rumor Mill News again in 1998 as an internet newsletter. In 1999 she launched it as a webpage. It has become one of the Internet's most popular webpages.

Gunther Russbacher was a CIA operative. Rayelan was a lecturer and investigator who worked with Barbara Honegger, the author of the first book on the October Surprise scandal. When Gunther and Rayelan married in 1989, the Bush Administration panicked. As a result, Gunther became the most famous political prisoner of the George H.W. Bush administration. Russbacher was the pilot who flew Bush back from the negotiations in Paris that finalized the October Surprise. Rayelan was an investigator who was working to expose the October Surprise!

From 1989 to late 1996, when he disappeared, Gunther spent all but 9 months of their marriage in prison! During that time, there were numerous attempts to kill both of them. Their lawyer and friend Paul Wilcher WAS murdered! Gunther's sons were beaten and jailed, he was told they would be gang raped if he talked. Rayelan was charged with trespassing on a military base and faced prison. To keep her out of prison, where he was told she would be murdered, Gunther pled guilty!

The story of what they went through is compelling! They loved each other and they fought to stay together. Only the CIA and Mind Control separated them! To understand what they went through, please read "Journey Into Hell" and "The Amazing Rayelan Allan". These two articles are short and give a concise overview of the first two years of their marriage. Little has been written about either of them since that time! The article, "Gunther Russbacher, Prisoner of the New World Order" was the last article written about them. Their story ends in late 1996 with Gunther's disappearance. He re-appeared in early 1997, with a new wife and NO memory of every being married to Rayelan.

This is a picture of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey California. Rayelan's first husband, Dr. John N. Dyer, was the Dean of Science and Engineering at NPS. In 1976, Rayelan and her husband, John attended a cocktail party for visiting dignitaries. One of the visitors was a Naval officer named Robert Andrew Walker. Many years later, Rayelan found out that Bob Walker and Gunther Russbacher were one and the same!

NEW READERS HAVE NO IDEA WHO CREATED RUMOR MILL!
Betty Jean Speaks Out!

Please click LINK above to read ALL.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Gunther Russbacher was a CIA operative.

This is about The Contra Affairs and President Bush always denying involvement.
The Bush Family has been screwing The USA for along TIME.

The Contra Affairs with Oliver North.

A Man By The Name of  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was SET UP back THEN during THE CONTRA Affairs and spent 20 years in Prison because of LA Corruption, The Reagan administration, and Oliver North.

Truth being exposed.

[youtube:28umjv3t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_-xMqg-6E[/youtube:28umjv3t]

[youtube:28umjv3t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYgwIBXMNho&feature=related[/youtube:28umjv3t]

[youtube:28umjv3t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUQJbsdX0E&feature=related[/youtube:28umjv3t]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I thought we should also look here. I just put an excerpt it's better to read the whole wiki page:

Priory of Sion

The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
For more details on this topic, see The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.

After reading Le Trésor Maudit, Lincoln persuaded BBC Two to devote three episodes in their Chronicle documentary series to the topic. These became quite popular and generated thousands of responses. Lincoln then joined forces with Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh for further research. This led them to the pseudohistorical Dossiers Secrets at the Bibliothèque nationale de France, which though alleging to portray hundreds of years of medieval history, were actually all written by Plantard and de Chérisey under the pseudonym of "Philippe Toscan du Plantier". Unaware that the documents had been forged, Lincoln, Baigent and Leigh used them as a major source for their 1982 controversial non-fiction book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail,[1] in which they presented the following myths as facts to support their hypotheses:[7]

* there is a secret society known as the Priory of Sion, which has a long history starting in 1099, and had illustrious Grand Masters including Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newton;
    * it created the Knights Templar as its military arm and financial branch; and
    * it is devoted to installing the Merovingian dynasty, that ruled the Franks from 457 to 751, on the thrones of France and the rest of Europe.

However, the authors re-interpreted the Dossiers Secrets in the light of their own interest in undermining the Roman Catholic Church's institutional reading of Judeo-Christian history.[25] Contrary to Plantard's initial Franco-Israelist claim that the Merovingians were only descended from the Tribe of Benjamin,[26] they asserted that:

* the Priory of Sion protects Merovingian dynasts because they may be the genealogical descendants of the historical Jesus and his alleged wife, Mary Magdalene, traced further back to King David; and
    * the Church tried to kill off all remnants of this dynasty and their supposed guardians, the Cathars and the Templars, so popes could hold the episcopal throne through the apostolic succession of Peter without fear of it ever being usurped by an antipope from the hereditary succession of Mary Magdalene.

The authors therefore concluded that the modern goals of the Priory of Sion are:

* the public revelation of the Holy Grail - a secret tied to the lost treasure of the Temple in Jerusalem - which would facilitate Merovingian restoration in France;
    * the establishment of a theocratic "United States of Europe", as an interlocking network of Merovingian popular monarchies, which would re-institutionalize chivalry, and be politically and religiously unified through the imperial cult of a Merovingian sacred king, who occupies both the throne of Europe and the Holy See; and
    * the transfer of the governance of Europe and its sphere of influence to the Priory of Sion through a federal parliament.

Seems like a big deception. Just exploring of course Pandora's box is wide opened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Off topic: I study the Bible and I find that there are (too ?) many versions where the order of the words is different or are not the same.  Which one is the most accurate ? I came across what is called the "New Revised Standard Version" of the Bible and the "New King James Version". If I could read hebrew it would be better  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I thought we should also look here. I just put an excerpt it's better to read the whole wiki page:

Priory of Sion

The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
For more details on this topic, see The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.

After reading Le Trésor Maudit, Lincoln persuaded BBC Two to devote three episodes in their Chronicle documentary series to the topic. These became quite popular and generated thousands of responses. Lincoln then joined forces with Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh for further research. This led them to the pseudohistorical Dossiers Secrets at the Bibliothèque nationale de France, which though alleging to portray hundreds of years of medieval history, were actually all written by Plantard and de Chérisey under the pseudonym of "Philippe Toscan du Plantier". Unaware that the documents had been forged, Lincoln, Baigent and Leigh used them as a major source for their 1982 controversial non-fiction book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail,[1] in which they presented the following myths as facts to support their hypotheses:[7]

* there is a secret society known as the Priory of Sion, which has a long history starting in 1099, and had illustrious Grand Masters including Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newton;
    * it created the Knights Templar as its military arm and financial branch; and
    * it is devoted to installing the Merovingian dynasty, that ruled the Franks from 457 to 751, on the thrones of France and the rest of Europe.

However, the authors re-interpreted the Dossiers Secrets in the light of their own interest in undermining the Roman Catholic Church's institutional reading of Judeo-Christian history.[25] Contrary to Plantard's initial Franco-Israelist claim that the Merovingians were only descended from the Tribe of Benjamin,[26] they asserted that:

* the Priory of Sion protects Merovingian dynasts because they may be the genealogical descendants of the historical Jesus and his alleged wife, Mary Magdalene, traced further back to King David; and
    * the Church tried to kill off all remnants of this dynasty and their supposed guardians, the Cathars and the Templars, so popes could hold the episcopal throne through the apostolic succession of Peter without fear of it ever being usurped by an antipope from the hereditary succession of Mary Magdalene.

The authors therefore concluded that the modern goals of the Priory of Sion are:

* the public revelation of the Holy Grail - a secret tied to the lost treasure of the Temple in Jerusalem - which would facilitate Merovingian restoration in France;
    * the establishment of a theocratic "United States of Europe", as an interlocking network of Merovingian popular monarchies, which would re-institutionalize chivalry, and be politically and religiously unified through the imperial cult of a Merovingian sacred king, who occupies both the throne of Europe and the Holy See; and
    * the transfer of the governance of Europe and its sphere of influence to the Priory of Sion through a federal parliament.

Seems like a big deception. Just exploring of course Pandora's box is wide opened.

This Is Good.

I have No idea when you started to look into this but, just yesterday I was looking at this same info and I went even further into this, YES IT IS A  BIG DECEPTION.
(I will explain why)

I have found a bunch of info and I am going to bring it here a.s.a.p.

Sit down for it though and keep an open mind.

Stay Tuned.

Also this is freaky but, I get weird TADA moments, when the light bulb aka (revelations or visions) idea hits me while I am awake, and along time ago I had this tada moment that Jesus was in fact married to Mary Magdalene, but I don't believe they had a child. I could be wrong.

So I will be back with ALOT more info that I found yesterday.

As far as the Bible and which one is correct or more accurate...I haven't a clue, lol
I always use The Amplified Version because it makes it easier for me to understand and interpret the scriptures. Bible for dummys is what I call that version.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Ok Here we go...

My explanation on THE BIG DECEPTION according to the following info I have found after doing some research.

The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (retitled Holy Blood, Holy Grail in the United States) is a controversial book by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln.
The book was first published in 1982 by Jonathan Cape in London, as an unofficial follow-up to three BBC TV documentaries being part of the Chronicle series. A sequel to the book, called The Messianic Legacy, was published in 1987. The original work was reissued in an illustrated hardcover version in 2005. One of the books, according to the authors, which influenced the project was L’Or de Rennes (later re-published as Le Trésor Maudit), a 1967 book by Gérard de Sède, with the collaboration of Pierre Plantard.

In this book, the authors put forward a hypothesis that the historical Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had one or more children, and that those children or their descendants emigrated to what is now southern France. Once there, they intermarried with the noble families that would eventually become the Merovingian dynasty, whose special claim to the throne of France is championed today by a secret society called the Priory of Sion.

An international bestseller upon its release, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail spurred interest in a number of ideas related to its central thesis. Response from professional historians and scholars from related fields was universally negative. They argued that the bulk of the claims, ancient mysteries, and conspiracy theories presented as facts are pseudohistorical. Nevertheless, these ideas were considered blasphemous enough for the book to be banned in some Roman Catholic-dominated countries such as the Philippines.

The Davidic line (also referred to as the House of David) ( - "Royal House of David") refers to the tracing of lineage to the King David referred to in the Hebrew Bible, as well as the New Testament. Though this is especially relevant to kings claiming royal lineage and to major leaders in Jewish history, it is also relevant in a general sense to anyone who claims descent from King David.

Initially, David was king over the Tribe of Judah only and ruled from Hebron, but after seven years the other Israelite tribes chose him to be their king as well:
"Then came all the tribes of Israel to David to Hebron, and spoke, saying: 'Behold, we are your bone and your flesh. In times past, when Saul was king over us, it was you that did lead out and bring in Israel; and the Lord said to you: You shalt feed my people Israel, and you shall be prince over Israel.' So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a covenant with them in Hebron before the Lord; and they anointed David king over Israel..." (2 Samuel 5:1-3).

Genealogy of Jesus
The Gospels, Acts of the Apostles and Pauline epistles refer to Jesus of Nazareth as a descendant of David. The Gospels give two separate genealogies for Jesus. Christian faith regards Jesus as having been born of a virgin, Mary, and, consequently, as not having natural human father. Nevertheless, he is considered to be a prince of Judah as though Mary's husband Joseph were in fact his father.

David is from the Tribe of Judah

Which turned into the Kingdom of Judah when he was elevated to King status.

The Kingdom of Judah  existed at two periods in Jewish history. According to the Hebrew Bible, a kingdom emerged in Judah after the death of Saul, when the tribe of Judah elevated David, who came from the Tribe of Judah, to rule over it. After seven years David became king of a reunited Kingdom of Israel, and David moved the capital from Hebron to Jerusalem. However, in about 930 BC the united kingdom split, with ten of the twelve Tribes of Israel rejecting Solomon's son Rehoboam as their king. The Tribes of Judah and Benjamin remained loyal to Rehoboam, and reformed the Kingdom of Judah, while the other entity continuing to be called the Kingdom of Israel, or Israel. The Kingdom of Judah is also often referred to as the Southern Kingdom, while the Kingdom of Israel following the split is referred to as the Northern Kingdom.

The bloodline from Davidic Line, Jesus and Mary Magdalene decendants (supposedly)

The Davidic line (also referred to as the House of David)
 A hypothesis that the historical Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had one or more children, and that those children or their descendants emigrated to what is now southern France. Once there, they intermarried with the noble families that would eventually become the Merovingian dynasty, whose special claim to the throne of France is championed today by a secret society called the Priory of Sion.

A Jesus bloodline is a hypothetical sequence of direct descendants of the historical Jesus and Mary Magdalene, or some other woman, usually portrayed as his alleged wife or a hierodule. Differing and contradictory versions of a Jesus bloodline hypothesis have been promoted by numerous books, websites and films of non-fiction and fiction in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, which have almost all been dismissed as works of pseudohistory and conspiracy theory. According to an overwhelming majority of professional historians and scholars from related fields, there is no historical, biblical, apocryphal, archaeological, genealogical or genetic evidence which supports this modern hypothesis. Hypothetical Jesus bloodlines should not be confused with the biblical genealogy of Jesus or the historical relatives of Jesus and their descendants known as the Desposyni.

History of the hypothesis
The Jesus bloodline hypothesis which held that the historical Jesus had married Mary Magdalene and fathered a child with her was brought to the attention of the general public in the 20th century by Donovan Joyce in his 1973 book The Jesus Scroll. In his 1977 book Jesus died in Kashmir: Jesus, Moses and the ten lost tribes of Israel, Andreas Faber-Kaiser explored the legend that Jesus met, married and had several children with a Kashmiri woman. The author also interviewed the late Basharat Saleem who claimed to be a Kashmiri descendant of Jesus. Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln developed and popularized the hypothesis that a bloodline from Jesus and Mary Magdalene eventually became the Merovingian dynasty in their 1982 controversial non-fiction book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, in which they asserted:

“The symbolic significance of Jesus is that he is God exposed to the spectrum of human experience - exposed to the first-hand knowledge of what being a man entails. But could God, incarnate as Jesus, truly claim to be a man, to encompass the spectrum of human experience, without coming to know two of the most basic, most elemental facets of the human condition? Could God claim to know the totality of human existence without confronting two such essential aspects of humanity as sexuality and paternity? We do not think so. In fact, we do not think the Incarnation truly symbolises what it is intended to symbolise unless Jesus were married and sired children. The Jesus of the Gospels, and of established Christianity, is ultimately incomplete - a God whose incarnation as man is only partial. The Jesus who emerged from our research enjoys, in our opinion, a much more valid claim to what Christianity would have him be.”

In her 1992 book Jesus and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls: Unlocking the Secrets of His Life Story, Barbara Thiering also developed a Jesus and Mary Magdalene bloodline hypothesis, basing her historical conclusions on her application of the so-called Pesher technique to the New Testament.

I will be back.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

MASS TRAUMA-PROGRAMMING OF HUMANITY
Posted By: EmailTheEditor
Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2001 13:31:35
(My "RMNewsUpdates" Username is not yet working, so for now RMN Daily E-Mails will appear under "EmailTheEditor")
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon Oct 1, 2001 10:40pm
Subject: MASS TRAUMA-PROGRAMMING OF HUMANITY
DID WE ~~~ DIE WITH KENNEDY?
"NOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE FORCED TO
CONFRONT A SCARY ALTERNATIVE REALITY, THE
REALITY OF A SHADOW GOVERNMENT, OVER WHICH
THEY HAD NEITHER CONTROL OR KNOWLEDGE."
----------------------
DID WE ~~~ DIE WITH KENNEDY?
Psychologic~~~y, we ~~~ died to lesser or greater extent
when President Kennedy was killed openly infront of the
whole world in 1963. The real, vicious and calculating
killers of Kennedy ~~~ got clean away. And innocent people,
everywhere, were the victims. And the world changed.
Therefore, we MUST change it back. The following will
give you clues to HOW we can change it back.
The first third isn't too important, but will give you clues
how these daft people think. The last third - showing the
change the world went through AFTER Kennedy's death
- is the important part. Obviously, the killing of Princess
Diana was another key "mass-trauma, mind-control assault"
against ~~~ the good people of the world.
Perhaps, we are just about to recover. Uncover the global
cover-ups, and recover ourselves. For sure the soul of John
F. Kennedy would be happy if we did fight back and change
the world back to what it should have been. And Diana too.
"UNCOVER THE GLOBAL COVER-UPS,
AND RECOVER OURSELVES"
----------------------------
"The assassination of JFK was a performance
of the occult ritual c~~~ed The Killing of the King,
designed as a mass-trauma, mind-control assault
against the national body-politic of the United
States."
-----------------------------------------------
"The more one studies mind control, secret societies and
the occult, the more one understands the subtlety and
hidden symbolism of the Kennedy assassination.

WORLD WIDE CATASTROPHIC WAR WILL USHER IN A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 15-Nov-2004 15:40:28

WHO IS BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HOLLAND?
THE NWO & THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC

If you want society to become something different than it is, you must set up the conditions which will bring about the desired results.

The German philosopher, Frederich Hegel called it: Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. His technique is now called "The Hegelian Dialectic".

The CIA/NWO calls it: Crisis Creation, Crisis Solution, Crisis Control.

It goes this way... If you want a One world government with you and yours at the top, you have to create the conditions in which sovereign citizens will beg you to do whatever it takes to bring peace.

Here's an example of how to create a One World Government:

Step One: Encourage liberal immigration. Give the immigrants welfare, healthcare. Do not require that they learn the language of the country. Allow them to live separately. Encourage conflict.

Step Two: Fan the flames of conflict until war breaks out. This was done in Kosovo. Remember, Kosovo at one time this century was Serbian. The Albanian Muslims kept immigrating, refusing to learn the language, refusing to educate their children in Kosovo schools. War broke out. The United Nations went in and is now controlling the area. The moment they leave, war will break out again. Meanwhile, Christian churches continue to be burnt to the ground and Christians continue to be killed. Hate continues to build.

Repeat Steps One and Two in many different countries around the globe. Make sure the immigrants have the same thing in common, either communism or Islam, or preferably, the two together! This way when the flames are fanned high enough, the communists and the Islamists can unite and the whole world can go up in flames at one time.

Step Three: The kindly new world order comes in with a plan to stop the wars. Oh yes, they will stop them... they will simply stop paying the rebels, aka, insurgents, aka, freedom fighters, aka terrorists. They will close their munitions factories. Nations will no longer be able to buy the weapons they need to defend themselves. Once there is no more money to buy weapons, and no more weapons sold to nations, a peace maker will appear on the scene.

The peace maker may be the long awaited Messiah, or it may be the Maitreya, or the Second Coming of Jesus, or Gaia, or the Goddess/Princess Diana, or Mohammed, or all of the above. It could be an actual human, or it could be a holographic projections brought to you by Operation Bluebeam.

The peacemaker will produce a little magic, and voila, no more war. No more bombs, no more tanks, no more landmines, no more guns, except in the hands of the peacemakers.

My Commentary:

This is One Big Deception. To fake the people out and deceive the people into believing in a One world religion and The Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ would be the One to claim he is a descendant from the Davidic Line and the descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

So in keeping with that theory and the info on the bloodline of The Merovingian and how they got together with Royalty it leads to Princess Diana and her children and The Church of Diana.

This is only one thing I found. The links above are a MUST READ. The Project Blue Beam Mind Control is what needs to be explored. This ALL LEADS to other stuff but, for now this is a lot to absorb. I shall return with more at a later time. It does come FULL circle Right Back to the topic of The Temple Mount and that is a place that The false Christ and The NWO is looking at taking over and where they will establish or try to establish The One world religion.

The Temple Mount, also known as Mount Moriah and by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary, is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Judaism regards the Temple Mount as the place where God chose the Divine Presence to rest, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam. The site is the location of Abraham's binding of Isaac, and of two Jewish Temples. According to the Bible the site should function as the center of all national life - government, judicial, economical (during the 2nd Temple period), and, of course, religious center. From that location the word of God will come out to all nations, and that is the site that all prayers are focused at. The first was built by Solomon the son of David in 957 BCE and destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The second was constructed under the auspices of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE and destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70 CE. Jewish tradition maintains it is here the Third and final Temple will also be built. The location is the holiest site in Judaism and is the place Jews turn towards during prayer. Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the Divine Presence is still present at the site. It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God. The ark of covenant and the tablets may still be buried in one of the many underground cavities at the site.

This lady Rayelan is the founder of Rumor Mill News and she is the one who was married to The CIA guy.

:shock:

PROJECT BLUE BEAM AND THE MAITREYA, MESSIAH, BUDDHA...
Date: Monday, 29-Sep-2003 17:03:06
In Response To: BENJAMIN CREME'S "MAITREYA," APPARENTLY, IS EVERYWHERE! *PIC* (billym)

From Rayelan:
When I wrote the book, Diana, Queen of Heaven I was trying to wake up the people and warn them about a new and fake religion that is going to be foisted upon us by the NWO. At the time, it appeared as if the NWO was getting ready to use the old Goddess Gaia as the supreme being for the NWR (New World Religion). But then Princess Diana was assassinated and I was told that Gaia was being replaced by the Goddess Diana, who was the supreme being in much of Europe until Jesus replaced her. In fact, she was never actually replaced... she was just renamed "Mother Mary" and called, "The Mother of God".

Here is a section from Diana, Queen of Heaven. If you want to order the book, please visit the webpage.

Diana, Queen of Heaven
One of the most vocal researchers into Project Blue Beam and the use of it to create a New World Religion, was Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast. In interviews and articles, Monast states that NASA's "Project Blue Beam" will be used to usher in a New World Religion: " the return of the Messiah will be projected on the evening sky with the use of space based holographic lasers. Religious doctrine, from a New World Religion, will be used to program and control humanity."

The only way to stop a New World Religion is to prevent the New World Order and its various front companies, such as the United Nations, the Tavistock Institute, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Federal Reserve Banks, the International Monetary Fund and tens of thousands small think tanks around the World, from destroying "nationalism" in favor of "globalism". If the World does not wake up soon, the Globalists will make our collective future seem like a page out of Brave New World.

snip
The technology used in electronic mind-control is too complicated to explain in this small book. A reading list is included at the end for people wanting more information. And there are numerous web sites devoted to exposing mind control. These are easily accessed from a public library by going to a Search Engine and typing in the words: "mind control". If you have never used the Internet before, simply ask your librarian to help you.

When the technology for putting a voice inside a human head is combined with "Project Blue Beam", you can create a "Messiah in the Sky", who can preach to every human being on Earth, in their native tongue.

Canadian Researcher Serge Monast
Project Blue Beam was first introduced to the United States by Canadian researcher Serge Monast.

Monast says:"Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show and tell." (Holography is based on very nearly identical signals projected in combination to produce a single three-dimensional image, or hologram.)

"Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images according to predominating regional/national religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded."

"With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness."

"After correct explanations of the mysteries, prophecies and revelations have been disclosed, the projections of "The Christ" of Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc. will merge into one. This one God (or Goddess) will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood; that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, nation against nation, therefore the World's religions must be abolished to make way for the Golden Age (New Age) of the One World Religion, representing the one god they see before them."

"Naturally, this superbly staged, full scale falsification will result in social/religious disorder on a grand scale, including millions of programmed religious fanatics. Many scenarios are possible, including a Holy War in the Middle East. In addition, this will occur at a time of great political anarchy and general tumult–at the edge of something big." Possibly the end of the millennium, Y2K, or Worldwide depression and war?

According to Monast, Project Blue Beam contains four different parts:
"The NASA Blue Beam Project contains Four different Parts, Four Steps toward the implementation of the New World Religion."

"The First Step concerns the "Break down" of all Archeological knowledge. It deals with the set up of earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet where supposedly new discoveries will finally explain the wrong meaning of all major Religions' basic doctrines."

"The Second Step deals with the gigantic space show with tri-dimensional optical Holograms and sounds. Laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the World, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national faith. The New God's (or Goddess's) image will be talking in all languages."

"The Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers, and fed them the minute psychical particulars based on their studies about the anatomy and biology of the human body, as well as studies about the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the different languages and their meanings."

"This step goes along with the telepathic electronic two way communications where ELF, VLF, LF waves will reach the people of the Earth inside of their being, making each one believe that its own god is talking to each one from within his own soul. Such rays, from satellites, are fed from the memory of computers which stored a lot of data about the human being and languages. These rays will then interlace and interwave with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought."

The Fourth Step concerns the Universal Supernatural manifestations with electronic means. It contains three different orientations:

The first orientation is to make mankind believe, that an Alien invasion is about to strike each major city of the Earth This will be done to push each major nation into using its nuclear weapons to strike back at the aliens. (RMNews Note: In this week's Weekley World News, they are accouncing an alien invasion and the only way we will be able to stop it is to use nuclear weapons "which will result in the loss of millions of humans.") This way will put each of these Nations in a state of full disarmament in front of the United Nations after the false attack.

The second orientation is to make the Christians believe a major Rapture is imminent. The Rapture will occur with ‘divine' intervention of an alleged ‘good' Alien force who are coming to save the good people from a brutal satanic attack. Its goal is to get rid of all significant opposition to the New World Order. (They will be ‘raptured" out of existence.)

The third orientation is a mixture of Electronic and Supernatural forces. The Waves, (micro and radio) used at that time will allow supernatural forces to travel through optical fiber, coaxial cable electric and phone lines in order to penetrate everywhere a piece of electronic equipment or an appliance is already installed The goal of this orientation deals with a global satanic ghost specter all around the World.

The global satanic ghost will push all populations to the edge of sanity and they will drown in a wave of suicides, killings and permanent psychological disorders.

"Then, after that "Night of a Thousand Stars", humanity will be ready to implore any new Messiah to re-establish Peace everywhere... at any cost... even at the cost of Freedom abdication!!"

Quoted from Project Bluebeam, a manuscript by Serge Monast
available from Agence Internationale Presse Libre

snip
Dr. Henry Kissinger has said the best way to unite the World into a One World Government would be a "threat from outer space"

Update of NASA "The Blue Beam Project"
Source: US government document entitled: ‘Staff Memorandum to Members of Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments", dated June 27 1994

"A search of CIA records on Human Radiation Experiments, pre-empting a call by President Clinton for all relevant government agencies to make such records available to Congressional committee currently investigating "human Radiation Experimentation" conducted by government agencies throughout recent decades, has been called on January the 4th,1994 by James Woolsey, Director of Central Intelligence."

"A footnote on Page 4 of the Memorandum states: "The CIA did investigate the use and effect of "microwaves" on humans in response to a soviet practice of "Beaming Microwaves" on the US Embassy."

"Directed energy weapons currently being deployed in covert operations by the CIA include "A microwave weapon" manufactured by Lockheed-Sanders and used for a process known as "voice synthesis" which is the remote beaming of "Audio" directly into the brain of any selected individual. This process is also known in other research fields as "Synthetic Telepathy". In NASA vocabulary, it is known as: "Space Electronic Telepathic Two Way Communications."

"Dr. David Morgan, on November the 17th, 1993 has demonstrated this weapon at a Classified Conference on Non lethal Defense which was sponsored at that time by the Los Alamos National Laboratories. That conference was held at the Kossiakoff Center of Applied Physics Laboratories, at Johns Hopkins University. Recent reports appeared in one US Defense Magazine suggested that the FBI and BATF deployed such a weapon against David Koresh at the Waco siege to make him believe that God was taking directly into his head." Project Blue Beam by Serge Monast

snip
The Order of the Solar Temple and Mind Control

One of the mind controlled cults created by the New World Order was the Order of the Solar Temple. Maurice Strong undoubtedly, one of the most powerful men in the World, was behind the creation of this cult. Luc Jouret, the official Grand Master, or leader of the cult, wrote the following article.

Newspapers reported that all of the cult members committed suicided in 1995. However, many people believe Luc Jouret and hundreds of cult members are still alive.

Microwaves
"State control of the mental faculties of its citizens is the single most important weapon in the battle to establish the New World Order. Methods range from the ancient propagandas of Religion and Nationalism to the modern technologies of Electromagnetic and Acoustic weapons. Most useful to the State are the weapons which directly and permanently affect the well being of all citizens." (ie: potential troublemakers).

"Viral technologies have been studied for decades, and the USA even admits to past experiments, releasing viruses into the subways and streets of some major cities, so they could study the pattern of disease spread. Of course they only admit to doing such things in the 1950s but it has been proposed that these experiments still take place."

"Climate control, social pressures and increased leisure time are used to convince people to congregate in large groups, during warm weather; an ideal situation for the spread of viruses. The resultant illness is not easily defined or diagnosed. The victim will be listless, slightly confused and physically ill at ease. They will, however, be fit to work and unlikely to bother a doctor with minor complaints. Also, the symptoms may be untreatable and vague enough to be questioned by cynics and dismissed by those who stand to profit from the condition."

"The overall effect is to pacify and debilitate the population. A useful side effect is the social pressure of the group, which discourages individualism, freedom of thought, intelligence and constructive actions. More serious modern illnesses may be the result of similar policies."

"Accusations of overactive imaginations and insanity are the common reactions to those suffering from the most dangerous form of government control, that of electromagnetic and microwave technologies, and inter-cranial implants. Evidence exists that low level microwaves, radio waves and electronic brain implants are being used to experiment on groups of individuals across Europe and North America."

"In 1987 it was reported that citizens of eastern Canada were subject to severe mood alterations believed to be caused by Russian electromagnetic transmissions. Such transmissions are also used by the US, UK, Russian and Swedish secret services (amongst others), both against dissidents and randomly chosen experimental subjects."

"Radio frequency weapons can impair the nervous system and lead to death. Microwave pulse radiation, even at low, sub-thermal levels, can lead to disorientation, degradation of intelligence, interference in blood circulation and is likely to rapidly induce cancer."

"These pulses can also cause acoustic oscillations in the brain, leading to the experience of voices in the head. It is possible to find, in most mental institutions, paranoid schizophrenics who will tell you that the government or aliens have planted transmitters in their heads - but consider this: As an experimental subject, someone with a history of mental illness is ideally suited. They are captive for the implant operation, unsure of their own faculties afterwards and easily dismissed and diagnosed as schizophrenic if they realise what is going on."

"In the UK it is claimed that sub-thermal (below guideline levels of 10,000 microwatts/2) microwaves are used to attack the women of the Greenham Common peace camp. The peace protestors were under heavy military and police surveillance since 1981, but three years later this surveillance was drastically reduced, at the same time that most of the women began to fall ill."

"Symptoms reported include severe headaches, drowsiness, faulty speech, temporary paralysis and abnormal menstrual bleeding. These are all recognised affects of exposure to low level microwaves. 100 times the background level and 10 times the normal emanations from the base transmitting system were recorded. Previous to this a new, unidentified antenna was fitted in the base."

"The strongest signals appeared only where the women were camping and seemed to be aimed at the peace camp. The American Nuclear Defense Agency and Intelligence Security Directorate considered application for use of low level microwaves as a "psychological deterrent". Potential chromosome damage, congenital birth defects and brain damage can be caused by such transmissions."

"The use of microwaves on a small group can be easily monitored, and by utilising satellite transmissions large areas of population can be affected. The covert operations establishments of all governments are racing to develop these large scale mind control technologies, whilst spreading a myth of government invincibility which creates paranoia and apathy in its citizens."

(This article was found on a webpage and quoted verbatim You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Now That  SHIT is SCARY  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
My Quote and words I stated On July 18 from this thread below. I don't like it when I find out I am more Right than I knew at the time.
 (About Diana and her lineage and The Great Deception)

I have Never even heard of these theories or The Blue Beam Project or Remote Viewing or The Church of Diana or The One World Religion or the ladies Rumor Mill website until yesterday. Ok I admit it I don't always click TS links, lol because one of his links was to the ladies website (Rumor Mill) I hadn't clicked it until yesterday.

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@Hazzely,

You did a remarkable job in finding this info and discovery. One thing to remember is There is TWO sides to the coin and This Story.

Yes I agree with Royal Bloodline, only Not how it is pertrayed here in reference to British Royalty and Prince William.

Michael's bloodline I believe is in relations to The Judah Tribe. Which relates to Jesus' lineage.
The Lion of Judah represents Jesus.

Revelation 5:5 (Amplified Bible)
5 Then one of the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!

The devil/satan has his eye on the prize and we must NOT forget about the ANTI-Christ, Sorry if I offend people but, the lineage here and the Great deception of Prince William may come out to be the False Christ aka Anti-Christ.

On the other hand with the symbolism and the links with Michael, being in the lineage of The tribe of Judah aka in reference to Jesus, Michael's lineage and bloodline being Royal would pertain to the TRUE messiah Jesus.

When Michael makes reference to things it doesn't always mean he is saying he is connected (directly) to them but, he is saying it as a warning to us and what to look out for.

Peace

Diana Goddess Theory and The Great Deception cont.

OUR LADY OF FATIMA - A BLUE BEAM VISION? - OR THE NWR
Date: Wednesday, 13-Oct-2004 04:33:03
OUR LADY OF FATIMA - A BLUE BEAM VISION?
OR A TEST RUN FOR THE NEW WORLD RELIGION?

In 1998, I started writing a book called, Diana, Queen of Heaven, The New World Religion. While I was writing it, I was in communication with Serge Monast, the late author of Project Bluebeam, Armadeddon, and the New World Order Religion.
Both Serge and I believed that the government had technology that could project holographic images on the night sky, or right in front of you. We both felt that the New World Order believes it's easier to control people through religion than through politics or governments. From the time of Jesus, the Roman Empire ruled the western world through the church. The reformation took that control away, and when people started to interpret the teachings of Jesus and the Bible for themselves, the masters behind the Vatican began to lose control.

To regain control, it is my belief that these dark masters are planning on plunging the world into an armageddon which will quickly return us to the dark ages. That is when the new world religion will be introduced to us in the form of "visions" and holographs appearing.

For many years I wondered if the Visions at Fatima could have been created with technology similar to Blue Beam techology, i.e. holographic. But if this was the case, was the technology from earth or from extraterrestrials?

My ex-husband, Gunther Russbacher once told me that the "secret government" is 150-200 years ahead of the rest of us. He told me that we have been able to travel to the moon and Mars since the 50s. He said there is a base on the moon, and Mars has been being "terra-formed" since then. He talked a lot about the science that Hitler has access to, and one of these technologies were things that could be adapted for use in mind control and holography.

Ever since I read the article by Jacques Vallee, the UFO researcher whose character was played by Francois Truffaut in Close Encounters, I have believed that the Fatima Visions and the Medjugore Visions were created by Blue Beam like technology. I can't help but wonder what new visions and/or cataclysms we are going to be introduced to tomorrow.

At the moment we have a few choices of what catastrophe or cataclysm will befall us.
1. We have Mt. St. Helens getting ready to blow, as well as one more volcano in Mexico.
2. We have a "secret" alert in Washington state because of some threat to the ferries that "we the people" are not being told about.
3. We have 15 Chechen terrorists who snuck across the Mexican border.
4. We have a United States Senator calling his colleagues "immoral" for not warning their staffs of some impending "attack" on WDC. If I lived in WDC and heard this Senator's interview, I would be packing up my family and leaving town. (I hope my DC readers decide to take a vacation right about now!)

I have warned about false fear based predictions that are put out by government operatives whose only purpose is to scare you into inactivity. I have also told you that the only way you can really prepare, is by preparing yourselves internally. Your relationship with yourself, your family and God are probably the most important thing you can focus on right now. You should also learn to listen to your intuition, that inner knowing that will take you out of harm's way.

There are other things that all of us should do to prepare, and owning a gun and ammunition is one of them. You can't fight the government, but you can fight the looters and other crazed people. You will also need to put away enough herbal or prescription drugs, and enough food, water and other necessities to get you through a difficult time. If you live in a city, please arrange with friends or family to have a place to go.

This country has never been more divided than it is today except for the Civil War. The plan of the Elite is to divide and conquer us. What I can't understand is how many people have jumped on this divide and conquer bandwagon and forget that all that is happening is being orchestrated by our controllers to turn us against each other so we will start killing each other. When this happens, the controllers will step in with their "private" armies to take control.

From my book, Diana, Queen of Heaven, The New World Religion:
Once the cataclysmic Earth changes, wars and diseases have completed their world wide rampage, and calm has been restored, the old World elite will emerge from their underground palaces. They will return to the World and its surviving people, in the guise of benevolent masters. They will come bringing gifts and knowledge.

Project Blue Beam
Holograms of the Goddess in the Sky
One of the gifts they will bring to the survivors of the cataclysms will be the Goddess Diana. They will do this through secret technology stored inside their underground bunkers. The secret technology will project holographic images of the Goddess into the night sky. The secret technology will also use radio and microwaves to put the voice of the Goddess into the minds of the Devotees to the Goddess Diana. The messages heard inside the heads of the devoted, will be the early versions of The Teachings of Diana, the Bible of the New World Religion.

snip
The World Elite will only destroy the World if it is necessary. If they decide that modern civilization does not have to be destroyed, we will see a more gradual transformation from today's religions into the One World Religion of the Goddess Diana. In fact, this is already going on in the New Age churches, as well as, some Catholic, Episcopal and Presbyterian churches. This social engineering of society is also going on through schools, television shows, films, books, and government regulations and world treaties

snip
No Separation of Church and State
There will be no separation of church and state in the World being created by the New World Order. There will be an illusion of separation, but the same people will control both government and religion. A ruling cabal made up of the most powerful of the World's Elite families, will sit behind the thrones and temples and direct every aspect of human life, much at the Catholic Church did during the Dark Ages.

snip
Chapter Four
Project Blue Beam
The last time we mentioned the Blue Beam Project, many of our readers wrote to express concern about our sanity. Some suggested that we had joined the Fruitcake Fringe. Not to worry, we have not strayed from the straight and narrow. Project Blue Beam is for real, weird as it may seem, Blue Beam is no joke, believe us!
The following is a quote from a report by a reputable intelligence group: The 'Blue Beam' project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago (the birth of Jesus, Son of God).
In principle, 'Blue Beam' will make use of the sky as a movie screen as spaced based laser generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region.

The 'Blue Beam' project deals with the religious aspect of the New World Order and is a large scale seduction.
With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiah in spectacularly convincing life like realness.

REMOTE VIEWING THE ANTI-CHRIST
Posted By: Philip <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 31-Oct-1999 10:13:52

Below is a conversation with remote viewer Al Moch (re: RV of the antichrist). Note that a Mabus has been interpreted in two different ways: once as an alliance of countries in the regions of Yugoslavia and second as Mahmoud Abbas - second in command of the PLO. Quatrain 2,62 implies that the death of Mabus occurs shortly before the rise of antichrist. In a letter to raye, I listed my 'projects':
'
hi raye;
Syria and Libya are implicated in The Bible Code as starters of WWWIII - will get quotes later. also, the The Bible Code, i think, names the base near Megiddo where the nukes are located. also, note the recent peace overtures of syria and libya...
...i think that what we are seeing is the staging of antichrist - in other words, the characters are coming forth - for sure, the three i have studied for the last three years have not gone away - Osama bin Laden; Bilderberg and Mahmoud Abbas - and, in the last week alone the latter three have connected..

I will try to explain this as i go. also, when criticized, i use the argument that is not what i believe that counts - it is what 'they' believe that that counts and what resouces 'they' have to, perhaps, direct Revelations prophecy for their own agenda.

...and, i am reasonably convinced that the Temple Mount is the key; as a possible obsession. we now have a lot of indicator species of antichrist's rise - Temple Mount; Mahmoud Abbas (Nostradamus' "Mabus"?); Syria (Bible Code); NATO (christians bombing christians; Feb 23); Megiddo (Bible Code); Bilderberg; Intimidation of NYC Jews (Osama); the Parliment and Resident building in East Jersusalem - all seemingly in step with your intelligence research - do you agree???
P'

conversation with Al Moch:
(1) Re:pru [Prudence Calabrese] - the staging of an antichrist - a hypothesis for RV consideration???
Philip
Thoughtfully posted by A. Edward Moch, Jul. 26,1999,16:17
"Dear Pru and Philip:
This is not a joke...
Coming soon to a Moviepex near you, "The Code" staring Michael York as "You know who"?

A movie has been done that focuses on Anti-Christ and the time period that this event is claim to suppose to happen?

The production had some financial and cast problems and a benifactor helped them out by the name of "Trinity Broadcasting"! One of the scenes is set in Jerusalem where a so-called noted Rabbi and the Jewish Community critical of the emergence of a Anti-Christ meet and discuss "The Code". In the meantime... The Anti-Christ (played by Michael York) announces himself on live TV to the world, and the reactions are predictable Hollywood Schlock. A riot happens and a number of people get shot and/or hurt (Including the Rabbi)... well you get the picture.

The emergence of Anti-Christ is nothing more than a "Control Issue" that we as the collective (human beings) giving permission towards as an excuse to happen.

Most people tend to follow more then lead, and raw collective thoughts out there can create a situation where people rally around a person for good or bad reasons. Be it a leader... or an Anti-Christ, we sometimes don't want to think (thought) for ourselves, so we create a "Savior" and/or a "Monster"... custom made in our own collective psyche!

If we were to "RV" in search for an Anti-Christ, are we doing the right thing?
Are we being Scientific... or are we getting Religious and/or Voodoo about it?
The future is in a "Variable Flux" and predicting such an event is, in my opinion, not the way to use "RV". The "Here and Now" is where "RV" is most effective. To reduce "RV" to a level of Alchemy, praying to Holy cards, and tea leaf readings is a step backwards. To "RV" God, UFO's and Aliens in my opinion is risky as well... because of the nature of the subject, and how you could "Get Hooked" and lose your ability to be "clear" as well as lose your perspective and objectivity in the matter.

"RV" is a powerful tool (or Weapon).... but it has "Two edges". As like any tool, if "RV" is used properly, it can be very benefical. If you choose to use "RV" inproperly... then it can complicate matters. To this day, most people don't know the full potential of "RV" because most of us don't know the full potential of ourselves.

"RVing" has to be taken serious if it is to do what it's design for?
Meanwhile back to the movie.
If you decide to see it, look to the left side of "The Renown Rabbi" in that scene. You will see two "Hasidic Jews" standing near him and when he gets hurt. The one to the left is me.

With Good Intentions;
Al (Rev.A.Edward Moch)
Related link: The LOGUS Group"
(2) ***Reverend Moch - RVing of 'Antichrist' May Already Be in Progress??? Re: Re:pru - the staging of an antichrist - a hypothesis for RV consideration??? -- A. Edward Moch

Thoughtfully posted by Philip , Jul 26,1999,18:37
'Reverend Moch

'A Catholic Friend of Mine Said That Sister Lucy Said That Chapter 8 and 9 of Revelations Would Become Revelant Soon...'
I understand, Reverend Moch, that i am responsible for the both hypothesis - that prophecy will be used for empowerment and agenda and the null hypothesis - that prophecy will not be used for empowerment and agenda.

Where i fall short is by real example - in other words, i do not have a confession by osama bin laden himself, for example, that his terrorism is a protest of the occupation of the Temple Mount by the Jews because he denies his role as terrorist. and he can deny his terrorism because terrorism has a different face - that of an alleged network - his "Al Qaeda" network. and so, suspected members can say that they bombed the embassies in Africa with the motive of reclaiming the Temple Mount which is actually what they said. so, you know???

I am not amongst 'them'. i have simply tried to play... as a role... as an American citizen who has some concerns and these concerns are based on the simple premise that this is the Millennium that we are passing through; that some will consider this Time as a time for them to act; that these 'acts', based on directed prophecy, may constitute a potential threat, not only to our national security but to religious freedom as well.

So, i have put forth a hypothesis (vs paranoia) for the sake of discussion as an American and 'Global' citizen (vs a conspiracy theorist). and i have done what some friends; who have read The Bible in detail; have recommended me to do - so, if they point me in the direction of Ezekiel or Revelations that this where i go - as a matter of priority and my respect for their knowledge of the Bible. finally, increased monies, for sure, are being spent on counterterrorism.

As a US Citizen, i wrote to my Congresswoman with my concern that special interests would be an issue. she passed the letter onto the Justice Department and she recieved a reply back reassuring her on how monies were to be spent. earlier this year; the cia and the fbi openly recognized the threat of the Millennist extremism. Israel has spent monies in anticipation of the year 2000 pilgramage of several religious groups to Jerusalem. here are some of my posts with some observations -

(a) - Mind Control/Revelations "Alpha" and "Omega"
asked in the Catholic Q&A Forum
'I have discovered another quote that may link Prophecy with the manifestation of Evil in what may be thought as Millennium Prophecy - in this case:

Revelation's "Alpha" and "Omega" with Mind Control.
In the past I have found Louis Farrakan quoting Revelation's with regard to the 'river' suggesting that the Islamic countries unite over 'oil'.

Also Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden picked the monthly date that one Antichrist interpreter says for AC to declare. This date is February 23 --- Saddam Hussein declared a 'Freedom from America Holiday' and Osama bin Laden issued fatwas on this monthly date in 1998 and the Ramboillette (sp error) Accords were finalized on this date in 1999

The accords of which were drafted in secret by a "Contact Group" and presented as an ultimatum to Milosevic - this led to christians bombing christian - antichristianity.
IMO - antichristianity could appear as a captured ideology; coupled with anti-American sentiment - it is not what i believe or what you believe - it what they believe; what resources they have and what recourse they will take in the recycling of prophecy through our generation; i mean Revelations is in the Bible and i, personally, had nothing to say about its creation

(b) Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 21:6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Note in this excerpt from "The Greenbaum Speech" -
"Alphas appear to represent general programming, the first kind of things put in" (the Revelation's "Beginning"???) and that Omegas; 'the end': "Omega has to do with self-destruct programming. Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." Greenbaum quotes Revelations without citing it.

"Now let me give you, because we don't have a lot of time, as much practical information as I can.
The way that I would inquire as to whether or not some of this might be there would be with ideomotor finger-signals.

After you've set them up I would say, "I want the central inner core of you to take control of the finger-signals." Don't ask the unconscious mind.

The case where you're inquiring about ritual abuse, that's for the central inner core. The core is a Cult-created part. "And I want that central inner core of you to take control of this hand of these finger-signals and what it has for the yes-finger to float up.
I want to ask the inner core of you is there any part of you, any part of Mary," that's the host's name, "who knows anything about Alpha, Beta, Delta, or Theta."

Ok that is only part of the conversation. Click link and read the rest. Thanks
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I have read many things about the Blue Beam project and the Aliens part always makes me wonder. Are they really capable of doing such a thing ? Will people believe it for real ? Seems so unreal to me but I know they are capable to do these things and the agenda is in march. The NASA released strange pictures on purpose You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and some "important" people begin to talk about "Aliens".

The waves part is scary at first sight indeed. I don't want to hear voices in my head !  :lol:  God will protect us He says it in the Scriptures that He will protect the believers. So I believe Him and put my trust in Him. I'm not scared.

A lot of people have already been deceived and follow things God has never permitted or talked about. God's religion has already been altered and twisted in many points. And each time it happened a grand tribulation followed, (Noah's flood for example and all the civilizations that have been destroyed they are mentionned in the Scriptures as warnings but people don't care much about it, they don't believe that it can happen again. When you have a true faith you deeply believe that it can happen again).
God is all Powerful He can perfectly stop the NWO agenda at any time but maybe He will not do it, to let people make the decision to believe in the false new religion or to follow the right one. Maybe that this will be The Big Test !  :o

I don't know this is just hypothesis that are on my mind.

Regarding the Messiah, I personally believe that Jesus will only come back on Judgement Day and to testify against his people not to save them. I don't believe in the coming of a saviour, maybe and surely a warning messenger chosen among us (Michael maybe), but certainly not one of the last Prophets who would come back in our times. I know that God can do it, it's not the question, I just don't think it will happen. We have no mention about it in the Scriptures (that are to be read and re-read always to really understand them).

Now for me the only important thing is to keep my faith in the existence of One and Only God, The Creator of all things and to follow His Law.

God bless you and thanks for your efforts !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I AM NOT afraid either. And I am ONLY providing INFO on this subject matter THAT must come to LIGHT.

I personally have GIVEN only a few of my opinions and beliefs during this topic here.

I reserve my opinion in full because this topic I created wasn't for me and my personal agenda or opinions, it was for bringing TRUTH to the LIGHT.

I find it very amusing though that only you (Sarahli), Mjonmind, and myself contributed to this thread.
Hopefully others have at least read this info and are taking heed and notice.

Peace to you as well and always God Bless you too.

Luke 12 (Amplified Bible)
Luke 12
 1 IN THE meanwhile, when so many thousands of the people had gathered that they were trampling on one another, Jesus commenced by saying primarily to His disciples, Be on your guard against the leaven (ferment) of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy [producing unrest and violent agitation].

2 Nothing is [so closely] covered up that it will not be revealed, or hidden that it will not be known.

3 Whatever you have spoken in the darkness shall be heard and listened to in the light, and what you have whispered in [people's] ears and behind closed doors will be proclaimed upon the housetops.

4 I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do.

5 But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him!

6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And [yet] not one of them is forgotten or uncared for in the presence of God.

7 But [even] the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not be struck with fear or seized with alarm; you are of greater worth than many [flocks] of sparrows.

8 And I tell you, Whoever declares openly [speaking out freely] and confesses that he is My worshiper and acknowledges Me before men, the Son of Man also will declare and confess and acknowledge him before the angels of God.

9 But he who disowns and denies and rejects and refuses to acknowledge Me before men will be disowned and denied and rejected and refused acknowledgement in the presence of the angels of God.

10 And everyone who makes a statement or speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit [that is, whoever intentionally comes short of the reverence due the Holy Spirit], it will not be forgiven him [for him there is no forgiveness].

11 And when they bring you before the synagogues and the magistrates and the authorities, do not be anxious [beforehand] how you shall reply in defense or what you are to say.

12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what [you] ought to say.

13 Someone from the crowd said to Him, Master, order my brother to divide the inheritance and share it with me.

14 But He told him, Man, who has appointed Me a judge or umpire and divider over you?

15 And He said to them, Guard yourselves and keep free from all covetousness (the immoderate desire for wealth, the greedy longing to have more); for a man's life does not consist in and is not derived from possessing overflowing abundance or that which is over and above his needs.

16 Then He told them a parable, saying, The land of a rich man was fertile and yielded plentifully.

17 And he considered and debated within himself, What shall I do? I have no place [in which] to gather together my harvest.

18 And he said, I will do this: I will pull down my storehouses and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain or produce and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many good things laid up, [enough] for many years. Take your ease; eat, drink, and enjoy yourself merrily.

20 But God said to him, You fool! This very night  they [the messengers of God] will demand your soul of you; and all the things that you have prepared, whose will they be?

21 So it is with the one who continues to lay up and hoard possessions for himself and is not rich [in his relation] to God [this is how he fares].

22 And [Jesus] said to His disciples, Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious and troubled [with cares] about your life, as to what you will [have to] eat; or about your body, as to what you will [have to] wear.

23 For life is more than food, and the body [more] than clothes.

24 Observe and consider the ravens; for they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn; and [yet] God feeds them. Of how much more worth are you than the birds!

25 And which of you by being overly anxious and troubled with cares can add a cubit to his stature or a moment [unit] of time to his age [the length of his life]?

26 If then you are not able to do such a little thing as that, why are you anxious and troubled with cares about the rest?

27 Consider the lilies, how they grow. They neither [wearily] toil nor spin nor ]weave; yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory (his splendor and magnificence) was not arrayed like one of these. [I Kings 10:4-7.]

28 But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you, O you [people] of little faith?

29 And you, do not seek [by meditating and reasoning to inquire into] what you are to eat and what you are to drink; nor be of anxious (troubled) mind unsettled, excited, worried, and in suspense];

30 For all the pagan world is [greedily] seeking these things, and your Father knows that you need them.

31 Only aim at and strive for and seek His kingdom, and all these things shall be supplied to you also.

32 Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom!

33 Sell what you possess and give donations to the poor; provide yourselves with purses and handbags that do not grow old, an unfailing and inexhaustible treasure in the heavens, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

35 Keep your loins girded and your lamps burning,

36 And be like men who are waiting for their master to return home from the marriage feast, so that when he returns from the wedding and comes and knocks, they may open to him immediately.

37 Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are those servants whom the master finds awake and alert and watching when he comes. Truly I say to you, he will gird himself and have them recline at table and will come and serve them!

38 If he comes in the second watch (before midnight) or the third watch (after midnight), and finds them so, blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are those servants!

39 But of this be assured: if the householder had known at what time the burglar was coming, he would have been awake and alert and watching and would not have permitted his house to be dug through and broken into.

40 You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour and a moment when you do not anticipate it.

41 Peter said, Lord, are You telling this parable for us, or for all alike?

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful steward, the wise man whom his master will set over those in his household service to supply them their allowance of food at the appointed time?

43 Blessed (happy and to be envied) is that servant whom his master finds so doing when he arrives.

44 Truly I tell you, he will set him in charge over all his possessions.

45 But if that servant says in his heart, My master is late in coming, and begins to strike the menservants and the maids and to eat and drink and get drunk,

46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour of which he does not know, and will punish him and cut him off and assign his lot with the unfaithful.

47 And that servant who knew his master's will but did not get ready or act as he would wish him to act shall be beaten with many [lashes].

48 But he who did not know and did things worthy of a beating shall be beaten with few [lashes]. For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required; and of him to whom men entrust much, they will require and demand all the more.

49 I have come to cast fire upon the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled!

50 I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how greatly and sorely I am urged on (impelled, constrained) until it is accomplished!

51 Do you suppose that I have come to give peace upon earth? No, I say to you, but rather division;

52 For from now on in one house there will be five divided [among themselves], three against two and two against three.

53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

54 He also said to the crowds of people, When you see a cloud rising in the west, at once you say, It is going to rain! And so it does.

55 And when [you see that] a south wind is blowing, you say, There will be severe heat! And it occurs.

56 You playactors (hypocrites)! You know how [intelligently] to discern and interpret and prove the looks of the earth and sky; but how is it that you do not know how to discern and interpret and apply the proof to this present time?

57 And why do you not judge what is just and personally decide what is right?

58 Then as you go with your accuser before a magistrate, on the way make a diligent effort to settle and be quit (free) of him, lest he drag you to the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer put you in prison.

59 I tell you, you will never get out until you have paid the very last [fraction of a] cent.

P.S. lol...I hear voices already in my head, "My own commentary" running during this "hoax".. I talk out loud and say to myself ALL the time "wtf is happening here?"..and then myself answers "I dunno, but it's gonna be AIGHT!" lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions