CC

Re: TIAI 7/15
July 15, 2010, 04:27:47 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I admit that it was funny to see them searching for questions ! They've almost thrown all the sheets of paper at once !  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: that would be funny to see :lol:
i hope he read the forum and will do some research and maybe we have a story in the next days... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 15, 2010, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

We did that back in September when we needed an answer regarding MJ's legal name.  Harvey wasn't there that night, but here's what Charles said:

"I'm gonna answer one more because we got this question several times.  Literally someone wrote this question in about 4000 times in the last 50 minutes, so here we go: Do you guys realize that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson?  Yes, we do.  Thank you".

Well, 4000 time was a bit exaggerated, but we posted that very same question at least 50 times.

I think we should think about one good question involving Michael Jackson, Elvis and elvisandmj.com and flood the comments for TMZ Live with it, and get them to answer it.  That would be a good start, considering all the people who are watching TMZ Live.

That's a very nice idea! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 15, 2010, 05:26:28 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "JukeBox"
"Hi Harvey, I've read at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that DNA evidence submitted in court supports strongly that Elvis Presley is still ALIVE. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you could investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?"

Nice suggestion JukeBox, can I alter it a bit (like I just did with Andy's!)? What about:

Hi Harvey, I've read at ElvisandMJ.com that undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court supports the realistic idea that Elvis Presley hoaxed his death and is still alive and that he was the inspiration for Michael Jackson to do the same.  No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you should embrace this opportunity to investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?

Niiiice! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

July 15, 2010, 06:10:20 PM
If we are to see that TMZ says in the next few hours, Harvey did not expect this :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 15, 2010, 07:02:48 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
If we are to see that TMZ says in the next few hours, Harvey did not expect this :mrgreen:

i guess michael isn't the only one who can create surprises in this adventure  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

July 15, 2010, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I have a question that hasn't been addressed in this thread.

If TMZ is involved in the hoax and has been giving clues then why are we having to prompt them to post about the Elvis, DNA, court proceedings, links between Michael and Eivis and death hoax scenarios anyway?

Because they need an excuse to mention it.  ;)

I agree. They can't be TOO obvious. And it shows that we really do play a big role in the entire thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

July 16, 2010, 12:58:13 AM
Ok, so Harvey refused to break the silence and to answer our questions. However, if it didn't work doesn't meant it cannot work at all. First, TMZ needs to receive a high approval for addressing this matter, which cannot be obtained on the spot. Harvey is not the decision maker here and he needs to receice approval for addressing the subject and for the allowed information. So we need to continue with questions at least for today also.

But let's not forget the other potential target media, besides TMZ. I've started dissemining the link wherever I found articles about Michael and/or Elvis. Leaving them as simple comments if it is a highly commented page, sending them by mail etc. I also entered all the local forums and sites dedicated to Michael in Romania, in order to raise awareness and get people to elvisandmj.com and here as well. Since I've tried for a long time to do it, I can give you hint on approaching non-believers: do not get into long discussions or post from the beginning, do not start by saying "Michael and/or Elvis alive, here is the evidence", do not start argumenting your breaking news to them because they won't hear you. They'll bash you and dismiss your arguments the next second you state something that is contradictory with their opinion or belief - this is the natural cognitive dissonance, for those who know. If you want to get people read the info posted by TS (which is also pretty heavy for skeptics), do not tell them the conclusion of the investigation, because they will reject the idea and will not even enter the site, just for spite.  

Instead, the approach that really worked here was leaving mysterious comments about "the truth of Michael's death" or the Kings' death (depending on the subject of the article) and posting the link. The idea is to post in apparently the same tone and attitude as the rest of the comments, to draw people's attention to the link, because they will tend to look for information that will support their beliefs. Moreover, when you see comments from believers among them, support them (with another nickname of course), congratulate the believer and warmly invite him/her to visit the site - make it seem like he/she is "the chosen one" and the rest are not invited  ;) . Also, in order to avoid useless conversations with people who simply don't agree but don't even read to disagree, adopt this multiple personality strategy when posting. One time you are the mysterious "bearer of the link", then you are a simple, open person who just happened to visit the site and to love it, then you are the skeptical person who eventually admits the "undeniable" evidence, all in the same post/forum/page of comments. This way, non-believers will actually have food for thought and will have at least the curiosity to enter the site. This is simply applying the mass phenomenon: if one person  states something unbelievable, then they are crazy, but if more people tend to agree or get convinced, then it is a possible truth.

Looking forward for your suggestions as well!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 05:05:53 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
Ok, so Harvey refused to break the silence and to answer our questions. However, if it didn't work doesn't meant it cannot work at all. First, TMZ needs to receive a high approval for addressing this matter, which cannot be obtained on the spot. Harvey is not the decision maker here and he needs to receice approval for addressing the subject and for the allowed information. So we need to continue with questions at least for today also.

But let's not forget the other potential target media, besides TMZ. I've started dissemining the link wherever I found articles about Michael and/or Elvis. Leaving them as simple comments if it is a highly commented page, sending them by mail etc. I also entered all the local forums and sites dedicated to Michael in Romania, in order to raise awareness and get people to elvisandmj.com and here as well. Since I've tried for a long time to do it, I can give you hint on approaching non-believers: do not get into long discussions or post from the beginning, do not start by saying "Michael and/or Elvis alive, here is the evidence", do not start argumenting your breaking news to them because they won't hear you. They'll bash you and dismiss your arguments the next second you state something that is contradictory with their opinion or belief - this is the natural cognitive dissonance, for those who know. If you want to get people read the info posted by TS (which is also pretty heavy for skeptics), do not tell them the conclusion of the investigation, because they will reject the idea and will not even enter the site, just for spite.  

Instead, the approach that really worked here was leaving mysterious comments about "the truth of Michael's death" or the Kings' death (depending on the subject of the article) and posting the link. The idea is to post in apparently the same tone and attitude as the rest of the comments, to draw people's attention to the link, because they will tend to look for information that will support their beliefs. Moreover, when you see comments from believers among them, support them (with another nickname of course), congratulate the believer and warmly invite him/her to visit the site - make it seem like he/she is "the chosen one" and the rest are not invited  ;) . Also, in order to avoid useless conversations with people who simply don't agree but don't even read to disagree, adopt this multiple personality strategy when posting. One time you are the mysterious "bearer of the link", then you are a simple, open person who just happened to visit the site and to love it, then you are the skeptical person who eventually admits the "undeniable" evidence, all in the same post/forum/page of comments. This way, non-believers will actually have food for thought and will have at least the curiosity to enter the site. This is simply applying the mass phenomenon: if one person  states something unbelievable, then they are crazy, but if more people tend to agree or get convinced, then it is a possible truth.

Looking forward for your suggestions as well!

LOVE,
Andy

Andy, I agree, it is about perseverance (TMZ will eventually answer the question) and spreading seeds in multiple place using the message most adapted to the audience.  I although wonder whether it would be worthwhile to give special attention to the sites on the TMZ Blogroll as TMZ may be watching those a bit more closely than others?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MissG

July 16, 2010, 05:15:17 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I'm sure Harvey is getting crazy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well, I am sure he thinks we are the crazy ones  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 16, 2010, 05:44:43 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

Andy, I agree, it is about perseverance (TMZ will eventually answer the question) and spreading seeds in multiple place using the message most adapted to the audience.  I although wonder whether it would be worthwhile to give special attention to the sites on the TMZ Blogroll as TMZ may be watching those a bit more closely than others?

With L.O.V.E

This can be a good idea, TheRunningGirl. We can at least try to leave related comments on the most relevant of them or to insert the link to elvisandmj.com.

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 04:31:02 PM
Harvey is on twitter right now, so using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I am using what curls said, (i hope you don't mind  :oops: ) im just tweeting the same thing, on twitlonger.com you can tweet the same tweet over and over without getting a message :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions