~Souza~Topic starter

TIAI July 15
July 15, 2010, 12:54:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The words marked are:

undeniable, inspiration, embrace, court, realistic, DNA & opportunity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 7/15
July 15, 2010, 03:46:10 AM
Ok so we need to hit the news somewhere with the subject of elvisandmjdotcom. Do we target TMZ ? We must act fast because this will happen this summer normally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 15, 2010, 04:21:08 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Ok so we need to hit the news somewhere with the subject of elvisandmjdotcom. Do we target TMZ ? We must act fast because this will happen this summer normally.

we can try targeting TMZ in their comments or TMZ live. we need a catchy headline, maybe something like:

DNA evidence submitted in court shows ELVIS PRESLEY STILL ALIVE!! visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to read about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

July 15, 2010, 04:48:46 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

we can try targeting TMZ in their comments or TMZ live. we need a catchy headline, maybe something like:

DNA evidence submitted in court shows ELVIS PRESLEY STILL ALIVE!! visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to read about it

targeting tmz in their comments is a good idea !
We can do it in the most read stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 15, 2010, 05:41:51 AM
Yes in the comments can be good but sometimes there are a lot of comments and I fear that ours can be lost or not taken seriously as always. Our goal is to "oblige" TMZ to make an article about it or at least put the link   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on their site like they did with the forum. There is a "Got a tip" section but I don't dare to send something. What do you think ?
We can also tweet TMZ. If Harvey receives many tweets he will surely feel the need to talk about it even with some sarcasm  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

July 15, 2010, 06:00:45 AM

Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

We did that back in September when we needed an answer regarding MJ's legal name.  Harvey wasn't there that night, but here's what Charles said:

"I'm gonna answer one more because we got this question several times.  Literally someone wrote this question in about 4000 times in the last 50 minutes, so here we go: Do you guys realize that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson?  Yes, we do.  Thank you".

Well, 4000 time was a bit exaggerated, but we posted that very same question at least 50 times.

I think we should think about one good question involving Michael Jackson, Elvis and elvisandmj.com and flood the comments for TMZ Live with it, and get them to answer it.  That would be a good start, considering all the people who are watching TMZ Live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 06:00:54 AM
Funny choice of words... there is certainly no anagram there, unless we consider "Uri code" a hidden message (referring to Uri Geller's findings on the numerological code of 11 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). But it is not consistent with the main idea of the redirect, so my guess is that TS wants us to spread the message by relating to these arguments:

"The undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court is the most valid and realistic proof that Elvis is alive. The King's hoaxed death served as inspiration to Michael Jackson and, on June 25 2009, he embraced this opportunity to make himself heard and to change the world. Discover the truth and judge for yourself the evidence presented at ElvisandMJ.com "

Also, TS makes a call to all of us to be realistic and to present this information as realistic and pragmatic as we can, in order to avoid rejection and reluctance. We should focus on these key words and on the "undeniable" arguments we have on the subject. We musn't complicate things too much, with the BAM, illuminati and hidden clues, otherwise we will lose the interest and attention of people, who are anyway skeptical to "conspiracy theories" from the start. Bombing TMZ and Harvey with evidence and accurate messages, this is the point here. Afterwards we can make a plan of attack to our local media. Bet first let's focus on TMZ, we asked for TS' help, now we have the direction. Let's follow this path and establish a "rally" for this too!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 06:04:13 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

We did that back in September when we needed an answer regarding MJ's legal name.  Harvey wasn't there that night, but here's what Charles said:

"I'm gonna answer one more because we got this question several times.  Literally someone wrote this question in about 4000 times in the last 50 minutes, so here we go: Do you guys realize that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson?  Yes, we do.  Thank you".

Well, 4000 time was a bit exaggerated, but we posted that very same question at least 50 times.

I think we should think about one good question involving Michael Jackson, Elvis and elvisandmj.com and flood the comments for TMZ Live with it, and get them to answer it.  That would be a good start, considering all the people who are watching TMZ Live.

Good idea, Mo! Maybe we can also bomb TMZ with our "hot tips": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  ;)

What do you think?

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 15, 2010, 06:07:36 AM

I think it's a very good idea !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 06:08:19 AM
@Sarahli  i've just sent the Hot Tip in! lol

@Mo Good idea! let's do it MASS!! how bout later? at 1.30pm PT? [edit: oh they usually allow us to start submitting questions at about 12.30PT right?] I'll submit multiple questions if i have to!!
Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:09:32 AM by JukeBox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 15, 2010, 06:09:27 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

Good idea, Mo! Maybe we can also bomb TMZ with our "hot tips": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  ;)

What do you think?

LOVE,
Andy

I think we should stick to one "action" at the time.  If overwhelming TMZ Live doesn't work, then maybe we could flood their hot tips form...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 15, 2010, 06:12:14 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
@Sarahli  i've just sent the Hot Tip in! lol

@Mo Good idea! let's do it MASS!! how bout later? at 1.30pm PT? [edit: oh they usually allow us to start submitting questions at about 12.30PT right?] I'll submit multiple questions if i have to!!

Let's not haste this, but think carefully of the right question to post.  We can only do it once...

Maybe people can start posting questions in this thread, so that we can debate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 15, 2010, 06:13:34 AM
As Mo suggests I think it's better to focus on TMZ live first and see what we can have.

@JukeBox ok  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

July 15, 2010, 06:23:04 AM
That is a great idea!
BUT we need to think about it a lot before taking any kind of action......
We need to be CAREFUL......
We are going to involve NOT only MJ fans......
So please.. don't rush into things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 06:26:22 AM

I think we should stick to one "action" at the time.  If overwhelming TMZ Live doesn't work, then maybe we could flood their hot tips form...

Yeap, you're right! We should be careful with posting attractive and accurate questions. But before taking shots at this, let's establish first our goal. We want to redirect TMZ on ElvisandMJ.com, we want to disclose the fact that Elvis is alive (through the DNA evidence), that Michael is alive or we want to show the connection between Elvis and Michael?

@ sarahli: sorry, I've seen your post on TMZ tips too late! We think alike  ;)

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions