Quote from: "rowdyangel"
It looks like some sort of promo for a weird video game. I don't think this has anything to do with Michael.

Thank goodness!! I thought i was the only one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Besides, if Michael was doing something like this, he would do a much better job.  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

I don't think this guy has anything to do with Michael. I hope because July, 13th of 2011 I can't wait one more year !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

~Souza~

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Don't know what to think. I can see everyone's point of view. A couple things I will mention- I disagree with Hollywood not being a good choice. I think it would be a good choice for something like this to reveal what Hollywood really is - a bunch of lies. I do agree with Souza though that it looks pretty dangerous. Another thing is the numerology within the date. One thing I keep in mind is that both MJ's birth date and 'death' date reduce to the number 6:
Birth - August 29, 1958 - 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42  and 4+2 = 6
'Death' - June 25, 2009 - 6+2+5+2+9= 24 and 2+4 = 6

Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have kept this in the back of my mind when dates come up. I don't think it's necessary to focus too much on the "when", as I've said before, because the reasons for the hoax are much more important. However, I think it's reasonable to guess that the "BAM" date could be a date that also reduces to a 6 because that would give us the number 666, which represents the things this hoax is meant to expose.

July 13, 2011 - 7+1+3+2+1+1=15 and 1+5= 6

Of course, this numerology is no secret and is available to anyone, so whoever made this video could have made it with that in mind and chosen the date accordingly as to trick the "hoaxers". Unfortunately I feel that may be likely. The date could also be a mere coincidence.

I agree with Souza, MJ doesn't need to copy someone. Of course he was inspired by many people, events, movies, and literature. But whatever he does is going to be unlike anything that has ever been done before. You can count on that.

I disagree with you on both the birth date and the death date. The death date for obvious reasons, and IMO his birth date makes 999:

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Ok, I'm gonna throw this out again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

[youtube:2xp8mq4m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:2xp8mq4m]

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Revocation of Will
Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Lol I was just going to post that pic myself after I did some rooting around on the internet, but you beat me to it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Thanks Souza, always keeping me on my toes!  :) A few details from that movie are coming back to me. And I didn't know it was produced by Jermaine! Always learning something new.

So his "real" birthday makes a 9. I get what you're saying. So it's not just his death date that is fake (since he didn't die). No wonder they didn't celebrate birthdays!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

wake up guys!
doenst matter who is behind the mask!
he is NOTlying, pay attention to his words!
why hollywood TV??... it has a purpose, do not ignore it.

i am not saying it has something to do with MJ (i dont believe lol), but do not ignore his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"
wake up guys!

i am not saying it has something to do with MJ, but do not ignore his message.

In defense of myself and many others, I can say that I already understand the message, which is why I took the time to look into this video further. However, I don't think it's completely logical to say that it doesn't matter who is behind that mask, because we've had so many fakes just looking for attention. Not to mention most the script was taken from the movie, so it could be anyone. I agree with you that the message is important. Hollywood is full of deceit, as is the government. But we can't blindly follow things like this without doing our homework.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
wake up guys!

i am not saying it has something to do with MJ, but do not ignore his message.

In defense of myself and many others, I can say that I already understand the message, which is why I took the time to look into this video further. However, I don't think it's completely logical to say that it doesn't matter who is behind that mask, because we've had so many fakes just looking for attention. Not to mention most the script was taken from the movie, so it could be anyone. I agree with you that the message is important. Hollywood is full of deceit, as is the government. But we can't blindly follow things like this without doing our homework.

he is not saying '' i am MJ''... People believe what they want to believe :)
and i know about hollywood and all that blabla, no worries  ;)
btw, wth hollywood TV doing there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
they also did many videos of mj before his 'death'. (once again, i m not saying it's mj)

and btw, all the hollywood megastars support OBAMA, tell me why hollywood TV would do this kind of video??

hollywood tv is NOT hollywood. just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I say examine da hands are they Mike's lol! Here we go stills from O2 conference once more examined lol

These are not Michael's hands. Michael's hands show finger 3 and 4 narrowing each other, not stilted as the person in the "anonymous" vid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

His voice reminds me of Stewie Griffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Hey guys I got this tweet from Mico Brando yesterday which was the 13th of July:

MikoBrando

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
2:41 PM Jul 13th via web
Retweeted by you and 54 others

He had not tweeted since June 29th. I think it is a huge coincidence that he tweeted his message the same day this video was released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "traceys_home"
Hey guys I got this tweet from Mico Brando yesterday which was the 13th of July:

MikoBrando

He had not tweeted since June 29th. I think it is a huge coincidence that he tweeted his message the same day this video was released.

miko? how do you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "traceys_home"

MikoBrando

miko? how do you know?

Did you even read what I said? I said I received a tweet from M. Brando yesterday. Follow my twitter @ally1211 and you can see his tweet from yesterday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions