Another.....whole.......year...... :(  :(  :(  :(  stop this rollercoaster. I want off please.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

~Souza~

Hmmmmm...  :?

Here are my thoughts:

In front of the Hollywood sign? Looks a bit dangerous to me:

Hollywood = fake. If he had such an important message, why not choose an important place? Washington, grassy knoll in Dallas, blocking the tunnel where Princess Di was killed, you name it. Or why not different places all over the world? This is not only a problem in America.

It's a very poor green screen, my brother is an amateur director and I am sure he would have done a better job. Compare the special effects in Moonwalker, which was released 22 years ago!! Mike is a perfectionist, this is not perfect at all.

Mike is not a copycat. As he said himself: I’m a pioneer, an innovator. I can't imagine he would copy V. Besides that, I think many people will see this as a joke, he could accomplish much more as himself and mobilize half if not the whole world.

Why is this only posted on Hollywood TV's YouTube channel? Views: 303. I think that if you want the world to see your important message, you should air it worldwide on TV at primetime, or at least on TMZ, CNN or other big media.

It was uploaded at Hollywood Tv's FTP server? First of all how did they notice it so quickly? If Mo throws something on our FTP and doesn't tell me, big chance I will never notice it's there, because we have LOTS of files on there. Hollywood TV certainly has even more. Secondly it would mean that this guy hacked their FTP, but Hollywood TV doesn't mention that. So this guy must have had their password for the FTP.

Sorry, but this all doesn't really make sense to me. Many people are reading the hoax forums, they know how to play with hoaxers. I seriously think this is one big joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^^^^^^^^^^^

People in the UK use the words Bloody and Bloke quite often too, but he doesnt sound australian
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

~Souza~

Quote from: "awesome1"
^^^^^^^^^^^^

People in the UK use the words Bloody and Bloke quite often too, but he doesnt sound australian

He doesn't sound very English either, but Americans don't use those words. The voice is clearly scrambled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "nefari"
Forgive my being goofy but this is sort of like either painful torture or someone making mad passionate love and holding a partner on the brink of .....well....you know for like EVER lol!!!!! LIMBO!!!
Same thing. :lol:
Nice imagination you got there..

nefari u crease me up hahahha...Holy macaroni this is creepy but so michael its fantastic and this is definately a message from the king :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
^^^^^^^^^^^^

He doesn't sound very English either, but Americans don't use those words. The voice is clearly scrambled.

:roll:  Don't mean to be rude, but It's called 'Acting'. When someone reads from a script, they say the words they have infront of them and can put on an accent to suit the character. Hugo Weaving is not English, but he when he played V he said the word 'bloody' and in an English accent, because he was playing an Englishman in the film. He even managed to pull off quite a convincing english regional dialect in one place.

This is all one big act and it's not natural. The main thing in the video that gives it away... Notice at the start of the video there is a Pencil AND an Eraser on the table. At 0.41 the Eraser Disappears! This shows the video is edited together.
The voice over was recorded separtely, and has also been edited and changed. Also the audio level throughout is too high, the voice sounds distorted at some points.

I don't think this person is English. If anything I think he is American putting on an English accent to disguise his natural speaking voice, but also to replicate the character of V. Also it's about America.

When you listen to this person speak, he also struggles to say the words "Bloke" and "Bloody" (even though bloody is being used to describe the battle and not as a swear word) with a natural flow, which would suggest that these are not part of his natural 'everyday' vocabulary. Other words the person says also point toward this person "putting on" the voice of the English character... "mirror".. but the one that gives it away is the pronunciation of the name "ADOLF HITLER". In America it's widely pronounced A' Dolf, where in Enlgand Ad' Olf. This person pronounces it the American way.

There are lots of speech things this person does that show that this person is not English. It also sounds on many words as if the speech is slurred and the breathing is too heavy an not natural. Also the pronunciation is not natural, many of the words have either too short, or elongated endings, dragging out the sylibic sounds, especially 'T' 'K' and 'S' sounds. This person's main speach impediment however, is that they cannot pronounce their 'R' sounds properly.

In my opinion this is not a natural actor doing this. The body movement seems to be awkward and not natural and the clip itself has several clear edits. It would appear that the person is also wearing glasses of some description as there is a clear reflection in the eyes whenever the person moves their head.

It's different to the film however in so much that V got people to gather to replicate an event that had already taken place and was playing the part of a person in history. This person wants to create an event, but has taken a new role, a new person, not someone who already exists in so much that they were previously famous for attempting something. Also he said he was born on July 13th. This does not necissarily mean 'born' in the literal sense. *SPOILER* In terms of the Film, the character of V was born when he was injured in the fire, before that he was someone else.

The speech in this new video, is in large, the main one from the film, but obviously edited to suit this person and whatever it is they are talking about. This is not something the person has written themselves, nor is it personal.

In My Opinion, this is not Michael Jackson, nor does it have anything to do with him.
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 01:44:04 PM by Solid121
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

~Souza~

Quote from: "Solid121"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
^^^^^^^^^^^^

:roll:  Don't mean to be rude, but It's called 'Acting'. When someone reads from a script, they say the words they have infront of them and can put on an accent to suit the character. Hugo Weaving is not English, but he when he played V he said the word 'bloody' and in an English accent, because he was playing an Englishman in the film.

Yes, but the whole acting part gives me the shivers. If the message comes from your heart, you don't need to act.

He says he was born on the same day as Ceasar and Ra (Horus). Ceasar was a dictator and was said to be in the army that crushed Spartacus' slave rebellion (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is also said that Ceasar went to war for money, because he was in dept. Ra, or Horus, was the God of war and it´s believed the Illuminati eye represents the eye of horus.

Not really a nice list to put yourself into IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

That dude was Daev Daev  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

:o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:

OMG. i think this is BIG.

It really gave me the chills, to be completely honest!

Vanquish means to defeat, or to overcome. Like to come out better in a conflict or a race or something.  :shock:  :shock:  

one thing that confused me though, Michael was born on August 29, not July 13? :?  :?

Another thing to mention,
He says "Meet me under the Hollywood sign on July 13, 2011 , etc. etc."

(oh, how i wish i could be there, with some strong men of course, just in case :lol: )

"July 13, 1923 - The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally reads "Hollywoodland " but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949."

Hollywoodland, Graceland, NEVERLAND....

Here's a list of July 13 birthdays, btw:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MashMike"
a very strong speech, everything he said is so true but honestly i don't think it's MJ,not at all.

Most of the speech is the one in the original movie.
[youtube:1y9jbwty]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chqi8m4CEEY[/youtube:1y9jbwty]
Maybe this guy is just someone with a personal vendetta against Hollywood TV. And he hacked into their account and put this video in. It's quite a coincidence that he said to meet in front of the Hollywood sign.
Or maybe just a practical joke from Hollywood TV.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

I read in other hoax forum, where fans also discuss this topic, that his site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was registered on 8 july 2010. If it's really so I think it's fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Whois Record
Related Domains For Sale or At Auction
VanquishPain.com ($500)VanquishI.com ($679)1 More >
Reverse Whois: "Domains by Proxy, Inc." owns about668 other domains NS History: 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 year. IP History: 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 years. Whois History: 2 records have been archived since 2010-07-10 . Reverse IP: 48,396 other sites hosted on this server. Log In or Create a FREE account to start monitoring this domain name
DomainTools for Windows®
Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now>
Registrant:
   Domains by Proxy, Inc.
   DomainsByProxy.com
   15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
   Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
   United States

Domain Name: VFORVANQUISH.COM
      Created on: 08-Jul-10
      Expires on: 08-Jul-11
      Last Updated on: 08-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States
      (480) 624-2599      Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States
      (480) 624-2599      Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS11.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS12.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I Shall Return Within Two Years
Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 04:37PM
I must disappear for an extended spell, but vouchsafe that I shall return before the important date of July 13, 2010.

Trust.

Uhu....

So the site was registered on July 8, 2010 but he already posted a blog on it on July 17, 2008? Hmmmmm. Funny also how there is no comment to be found from before July 8, 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't know what to think. I can see everyone's point of view. A couple things I will mention- I disagree with Hollywood not being a good choice. I think it would be a good choice for something like this to reveal what Hollywood really is - a bunch of lies. I do agree with Souza though that it looks pretty dangerous. Another thing is the numerology within the date. One thing I keep in mind is that both MJ's birth date and 'death' date reduce to the number 6:
Birth - August 29, 1958 - 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42  and 4+2 = 6
'Death' - June 25, 2009 - 6+2+5+2+9= 24 and 2+4 = 6

Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have kept this in the back of my mind when dates come up. I don't think it's necessary to focus too much on the "when", as I've said before, because the reasons for the hoax are much more important. However, I think it's reasonable to guess that the "BAM" date could be a date that also reduces to a 6 because that would give us the number 666, which represents the things this hoax is meant to expose.

July 13, 2011 - 7+1+3+2+1+1=15 and 1+5= 6

Of course, this numerology is no secret and is available to anyone, so whoever made this video could have made it with that in mind and chosen the date accordingly as to trick the "hoaxers". Unfortunately I feel that may be likely. The date could also be a mere coincidence.

I agree with Souza, MJ doesn't need to copy someone. Of course he was inspired by many people, events, movies, and literature. But whatever he does is going to be unlike anything that has ever been done before. You can count on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

It looks like some sort of promo for a weird video game. I don't think this has anything to do with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
It looks like some sort of promo for a weird video game. I don't think this has anything to do with Michael.

Ive just heard its a promo for a computer game too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions