all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages
July 13, 2010, 03:37:30 PM
Wow, they call themselves fans? If Michael Jackson is dead which he isn't, that would be his permanent home, how can people just go there and write on the walls like that.. I find it is lack of respect. I love Michael I grew up with his music he is only one yr older than I, and I would never do that no matter how much I miss him. If he were dead that is his permanent home a little of respect. Would you go to his home and scribble on his walls? I don't think so.
We all know MJ is not there but it is the  principle of the situation.

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ is entombed.

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages
July 13, 2010, 03:39:12 PM
double post.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt