Re: medical id bracelet
July 14, 2010, 05:03:01 PM
I don`t see anything here either.

I think it´s not that simple.

IMO the alarm was planned and went on on purpose (commercial break), that`s the way it`s been done on live acts.

Again, did you read the books, Mo?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

July 14, 2010, 05:05:41 PM
I watched the video and i did not see any change in him he just looked a little concerned about the alarm but only a little
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 14, 2010, 05:15:35 PM
I agree with Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Jude

July 14, 2010, 05:28:33 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
I don`t see anything here either.

I think it´s not that simple.

IMO the alarm was planned and went on on purpose (commercial break), that`s the way it`s been done on live acts.

Again, did you read the books, Mo?

the second book might be interesting, and I too agree he may have looked startled by the alarm but thats all I see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

MissG

July 14, 2010, 05:33:51 PM
I read both resumes of the books posted by @Aintnosunshine.

I think we are following the same thought here.Here I quote myself again to, in resume, get the picture.

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I do think it's because of the thorazine and I do think Mike has DID. It's the base of every mind control program. Split the brain in pieces so you can program the bits and trigger every personality you want]

It could be possible that MJ suffered from DID, but on other terms than the ones you point, and I explain why.

MJ did not have a common childhood. After reading some of his inner thoughts as how he perceived his childhood and observing and analyzing some of the interviews, I can say that MJ neededto create an alter ego in order to live his life. It´s human nature ;)

Not really DID, as becoming someone else, but DID within the proyection of the "normal, day by day" person that he wasn´t.
That scenario could have been increasing due to all the critics that he needed to face up when "acting normal", like could be playing with kids.

Let´s look at MJ as 2 individuals who need to become 1 whole. The child and the mature star.
One can see many times that MJ´s behaviour does not match with "what is expected" from a "normal" dude.

When stress became too much for MJ1, MJ1 switched to MJ2 to protect himself from the enviroment, but not neccesarely having the profile of DID.

To me, looks like 2 individuals who know each other, the inner "this is the man I am" and the outer "This is the man I became for others".

When a person with DID gets therapy, it gets way worse before it gets better.

That is not correct.

I think the real Mike is the person all the fans love so much, although I do think he might be more 'normal' than many think.
He is just, Human, but a very special one ;)

Something I really agree with the book "Backdoor to Neverland" is the theory called
Magical Thinking
I could not agree more ;)

In my country we are not as sofisticated as the French, so we don´t call it "magical thinking" we call it "the ostrich" or "selective perception".
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 05:34:52 PM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 14, 2010, 05:34:21 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I agree with Gema

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Hazzely

July 14, 2010, 05:41:32 PM
I agree with Gema

Thanks.

I don't think Michael suffered from it..Just my 2 cents

Peace,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Jude

July 14, 2010, 05:45:16 PM
I agree with Gema

Thanks.

Peace,

I think he suffered, from what,  is the question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 14, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
I agree with Gema

Thanks.

Peace,

He created his world, it´s human nature. The mind (brain) has it´s ways to create the bridge that helps up to cop with situations.
This happens in DID profiles, but also in traumatic situations, depression.....it´s a survival mode.

Think that MJ, if we try to understand where he is coming from, needed to be an iron soul to endure his life.
He was fighting for the love of his father. He said in many occasions that he wanted to be the best to be loved by his father. This could have made him unproportionally competitive, perfeccionistic and controlling.

The only think he could control somehow was his life or part of it, and for that, he created a pseudo world to live in, as a cocoon.

Too many situations to fix, too many to understand. Feeling that his life was threatened and also as a money making machine. At the end, may be was a good thing to break through, for love, for the love to himself and the people around him.

I think that he feared for his life. At the end, looks like he could not handle "being Michael Jackson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Jude

July 14, 2010, 06:18:42 PM
I agree with Gema

Thanks.

Peace,

He created his world, it´s human nature. The mind (brain) has it´s ways to create the bridge that helps up to cop with situations.
This happens in DID profiles, but also in traumatic situations, depression.....it´s a survival mode.

Think that MJ, if we try to understand where he is coming from, needed to be an iron soul to endure his life.
He was fighting for the love of his father. He said in many occasions that he wanted to be the best to be loved by his father. This could have made him unproportionally competitive, perfeccionistic and controlling.

The only think he could control somehow was his life or part of it, and for that, he created a pseudo world to live in, as a cocoon.

Too many situations to fix, too many to understand. Feeling that his life was threatened and also as a money making machine. At the end, may be was a good thing to break through, for love, for the love to himself and the people around him.

I think that he feared for his life. At the end, looks like he could not handle "being Michael Jackson"

No doubt what Joe did to him did not help, but someone has to be predispose to exhibit some of the behaviour, not everyone who has been abused become competitive, perfeccionistic, controling, whatever, its already a part of the phycie, born in them, and usually a traumatic event brings it out, like joe beating him, would have set in motion a lifetime of problems down the road, coupled with the enormas fame, the poor guy didn't have a chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 14, 2010, 06:23:31 PM
I agree with Gema

Thanks.

Peace,

I think you are right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 14, 2010, 06:27:04 PM
We all behave differently with different people and situations at home hopefully we can be ourselves at work we put on our work face agree with people and smile at people we dont like that much and sometimes say what you think they want you too say you cant always speak your mind. You have to keep your self in check  I just think michael is a special person that felt at a higher level than most
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 14, 2010, 06:27:25 PM
@Jude
Starting from the fact that he was under the microscope, in his case, I believe that genetical predisposition is not primary to the evolution of his answers solving the conflicts of being bigger than himself.

He shows being more vulnerable than his other brothers and sisters, so, looking from that perspective, may be his nature was easier getting affected by the responsabilities he was exposed to and the enviroment.

When the family said "He was gone", at first I understood it like "he was gone in his head, he lost it"...he is, in the moon, floating (this thought came to me when i was confused and sick..but it made sense somehow).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

July 14, 2010, 06:29:53 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
We all behave differently with different people and situations at home hopefully we can be ourselves at work we put on our work face agree with people and smile at people we dont like that much and sometimes say what you think they want you too say you cant always speak your mind. You have to keep your self in check  I just think michael is a special person that felt at a higher level than most

Also, MJ, the King of Pop, the star, was the performer and this apply to every sense of the word.

I wish to know how he was behind the cameras and the lights. Who he was, who he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Jude

July 14, 2010, 06:55:36 PM
@Jude
Starting from the fact that he was under the microscope, in his case, I believe that genetical predisposition is not primary to the evolution of his answers solving the conflicts of being bigger than himself.

He shows being more vulnerable than his other brothers and sisters, so, looking from that perspective, may be his nature was easier getting affected by the responsabilities he was exposed to and the enviroment.

When the family said "He was gone", at first I understood it like "he was gone in his head, he lost it"...he is, in the moon, floating (this thought came to me when i was confused and sick..but it made sense somehow).

His brothers and sisters were not under the same size of microscope, to say they were less vulnerable is not acurate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions