Re: medical id bracelet
July 17, 2010, 07:57:12 PM
@ MJ2981958
  have you ever thought   ;Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?  ;)
Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:02:33 AM by mjj_fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 08:01:23 PM
@ Souza i m not sure if he suffered  Dissociative identity disorder,but  i heard Dr deepak saying he had Body dysmorphic disorder,
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 08:11:01 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
@ Souza i m not sure if he suffered  Dissociative identity disorder,but  i heard Dr deepak saying he had Body dysmorphic disorder,

I really don't know what to think about Chopra... Something about him gives me the creeps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 08:13:38 PM
Body dysmorphic disorder  for those who want to read
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 08:22:27 PM
Dissociative identity disorder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 10:06:48 PM
@ MJ2981958
  did you ever thought   ;Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?  ;)

Hi mjj_fan!  :D

Yes sure, technically they/we are clients if you think about it, but I was curious because this is the very first time I hear/read someone actually using the word "client" when referring to a patient... Know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Glinda

July 18, 2010, 06:18:10 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I really don't know what to think about Chopra... Something about him gives me the creeps.

I share the same creeps about Chopra.

If you have read my posts about disneyprogramming ( with Fantasia) it really makes me wonder about the plot from the movie moonwalker.
Remember the scene that the girl is getting injected and mj turns in a robot trying to save her and get killed in the end? ( but he does return..)  Could the girl be another "alter" ?
The purpose of mindcontrol seems to be make people robots from flesh and blood.
Every fan likes the movie Moonwalker, but it never hit the cinema's in the usa.

• "Moonwalker" was not released in movie theatres in the United States. However, it was shown in movie theatres
in Europe and Asia. One of the reasons speculated as to why "Moonwalker" went straight to video is because of
failed financial negotiations with U.S. movie distributors for a movie theatre release.

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why?  They released it on vhs.. was there already a conspiracy going on?
If i watch moonwalker with the mindcontrol in mind i do understand the story. The stalking/mobbing, the disguises, the cartoonfigures. Its actually creepy and disturbing.
The song come together at the end, does it mean come together to expose this?
Remember the picture of mj ( come together) at the funeral.
Its some weird sh**... really really weird sh..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 18, 2010, 11:16:23 AM
Dissociative identity disorder

Alternative medicine
By Mayo Clinic staff

Your therapist may recommend using hypnosis, which is sometimes referred to as hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion, as part of your treatment for a dissociative disorder.

Hypnosis creates a state of deep relaxation and quiets the mind. When you're hypnotized, you can concentrate intensely on a specific thought, memory, feeling or sensation while blocking out distractions. Because you're more open than usual to suggestions while under hypnosis, there is some controversy that therapists may unintentionally "implant" false memories by suggestion. However, when conducted under the care of a trained therapist, hypnosis is generally safe as a complementary treatment method.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Datroot

July 18, 2010, 11:26:15 AM
I believe DiLeo got fired because he didn't get the film shown in theatres in the U.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

July 18, 2010, 12:12:50 PM
Excuse me please, but why make a conspiracy out of everything?

Deepak Copra is not creepy but a world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.  

He might be the key to most of "understanding Michael Jackson": His basic message — that love, health and happiness are possible, that mystery is real and that the universe is ultimately a friendly and benevolent place where orthodoxies old and new can meet and make peace with one another is not only one that he wants to believe in just as sincerely as his readers do, and Michael especially did so.

"Dancing the dream", mainly written by Deepak Chopra  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  was just one example (another is that many of MJ`s song lyrics are written by his son, Gotham Chopra   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )  And even more important: Deepak  recommended Grace Rwaramba, who is "like a daughter to him" , as a nanny for MJ`s kids.

Sorry, but if Deepak is creepy, MJ is creepy. Or do I see a certain kind of ideology here judging him...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

~Souza~

July 18, 2010, 05:51:55 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

Deepak Copra is not creepy but a world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.  

He might be the key to most of "understanding Michael Jackson": His basic message — that love, health and happiness are possible, that mystery is real and that the universe is ultimately a friendly and benevolent place where orthodoxies old and new can meet and make peace with one another is not only one that he wants to believe in just as sincerely as his readers do, and Michael especially did so.

"Dancing the dream", mainly written by Deepak Chopra  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  was just one example (another is that many of MJ`s song lyrics are written by his son, Gotham Chopra   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )  And even more important: Deepak  recommended Grace Rwaramba, who is "like a daughter to him" , as a nanny for MJ`s kids.

Sorry, but if Deepak is creepy, MJ is creepy. Or do I see a certain kind of ideology here judging him...?

That is also what bothers me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 18, 2010, 06:24:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

That is also what bothers me...

That bothers the crap out of me also.

Something else: If Gotham Chopra was such a good friend, then what was he doing in the CNN studio being interviewed  during the burial, instead of attending the burial..?  

I don't recall seeing Deepak Chopra attending the burial either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 19, 2010, 06:25:17 AM

Deepak Copra is not creepy but a world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific :roll:  (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.  

[/color]

Doesn't this remind anyone of The Omen?  :shock:  I mean the guy was, in life, is stuck to MJ like a satellite, afraid he will miss something when MJ throws money around, as his son reported he'd seen him do...and now, of course, when MJ can't defend  himself, all kinds of spooks come out off the woodwork to claim authorship of MJ's work!!  :o Some friend, eh? :?

Chopra is creepy and tried for years to rub that creepiness off on MJ, in his sitting duck innocence. Jackson cannot be faulted for curiosity, or trusting charlatans---the Man-child was FASCINATED with magic!!! But WOE betide those who take advantage of a pure heart, or try to turn them from the Truth in that heart!!  There may be a millstone with their name on it...

Anyway, it's not a judgment; it is a calculation. If it walks like a doctor and quacks like a doctor, filling MJ's head with all kinds of psychobabble, and then attempts to lay claim to intellectual property of the most loved, most prolific songwriter and thinker of the last 3 decades, at least---- all of THAT adds up to creepiness and spookiness...

I am RESERVING judgment, for later, because MJ had a nasty habit of surrounding himself with controversy by design, sometimes, so I can only roll my eyes at this one, until the truth comes from the LIVING horse's mouth... :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Glinda

July 19, 2010, 07:05:51 AM
[youtube:22b8tcjx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVTKOoy1uk[/youtube:22b8tcjx] "The Omen" reminds me more of this song

I dont know what to think about Chopra, he did not attend the burial  chooses to do a item at cnn.

Also the comic book fated ???

weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

July 19, 2010, 07:42:22 AM
Thanks for bringing this topic up.  I must admit that I am also puzzled by Michael's association with Deepak Chopra and his Gotham, both of which I knew nothing about.  It is strange that they came out right away when he died and Deepak said Michael was an addict, manipulative, etc.  As far as I know from this side of the pond, Deepak is a sort of New Age/quantum physics kind of doctor. He also introduced the fashion of Ayurvedic medicine to America and has been a sort of guru to many celebrities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions