Jude

Re: medical id bracelet
July 17, 2010, 10:21:44 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Jude"
I wouldn't be able to say for sure, either way.
It's that drug thorazine that just keeps bugging me to no end, but Michael has been said to have everything from Autism to Trauma disorder.

Kids with autism are more easy to control, they are 'good targets', so that would make sense.

From my research, he does have some symptoms of a mild form of autism called aspergers syndrom, symptoms include, intensity on things till they get it right, like Mike, relates to children and animals better then wih adults, Mike again, spend alot of time alone even tho they have family and friends, and have this hunched over apperance, like bad posture, there is more, and since its mild, each individual has different behaviours.
le through not reading the situation they are in.

Yes I am familiar with aspergers, one of my class mates had asperger. It's indeed a mild form and I remember he was very sweet. A loner, shy, had bunches of pets and was never nasty. He read a lot as well, knew everything about the subjects that mattered to him.
plus they can not read the situation they might be walking into #
they are honest and truthfull but are unable to read a situation that could be a problem to them.

sounds like somebody we know.

Indeed!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

MissG

July 17, 2010, 11:27:54 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I can´t believe what I am reading. Schizophrenia, autism, DID, Mind control...wow....WOW

Post-traumatic strees, leading to anxiety and this combined with seasonal depression it´s what I can "deduct" from videos and that is not even accurate, since we can´t tell when Michael was not acting. As soon as lights were on, he went on the act, he confirmed that.

Then don't read it! you are your own worst enemy Gema, sorry but it's true.

You just keep judging  me, it´s hilarious  :lol:
Whatever Jude, whatever.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Glinda

July 17, 2010, 01:12:51 PM
I still believe that Michael is a mindcontrol victim.
This is a fragment from vanityfair

"When Salas testified that he had seen Jackson exhibit the effects of drinking "on a pretty much regular basis," Mesereau asked him, "And were you aware that there were times when he had a prescription-drug problem … and he had gotten a lot of injections from various physicians?" Mesereau was trying to suggest that Jackson's "appearing intoxicated" could actually be the result of taking medication for his health. However, Jackson checked into drug rehab when he was charged with molestation by Jordie Chandler in 1993, and I observed his bizarre performance on the stand when he was in Santa Maria in 2002 to testify in the civil trial he lost. A medical worker who treated Jackson that year told me recently that Jackson's bodyguards were worried about him, and that Jackson himself acknowledged how easy it was for him to obtain drugs from doctor friends. He said that Jackson traveled with a huge black suitcase containing an array of powerful prescription drugs, pre-loaded syringes, and IV bags and a collapsible IV pole, and that he spent whole days watching a video of Disney's Fantasia over and over again. He said Jackson's children got bored watching the film so many times, and he added that Prince Michael had several teeth rotting from eating too much candy. Jackson's drug use made it nearly impossible to fall asleep, and at one point he had to check into a nearby hospital and be given a powerful anesthetic in order to get rest. Once again, the medical worker said, Jackson's celebrity protected him. Stacy Brown told me, "In December of 2001, Janet, Tito, Rebbie, and Randy flew to New York for an intervention with him. He told them to leave him alone. He said, 'Look, I'll be dead in a year anyway.'"

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The article is not very pro-Michael , but read between the lines here.
Do you remember that Murray stated that Michael slept with the lights on and with the tv playing cartoons?
With mindcontrol they use images and sound, add some drugs to it and the world will look very different... and they can handle you they way they want to.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can read more about disneyprogramming here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 01:34:49 PM
I can´t believe what I am reading. Schizophrenia, autism, DID, Mind control...wow....WOW

Post-traumatic strees, leading to anxiety and this combined with seasonal depression it´s what I can "deduct" from videos and that is not even accurate, since we can´t tell when Michael was not acting. As soon as lights were on, he went on the act, he confirmed that.

I agree with you. I see people making "on-line diagnoses" in more than one thread, that really should be made by a  Genetist, a Psychiatrist or a Psycologist.

You need to be a professional, you need experience. They make their diagnoses after meet face to face the patient in a couple or more appointments, they dig deep into their life stories, they need their family's versions sometimes, they need to discuss it with other professionals, to have more than one opinion... And even after all this, you may not going to have a clear/ unique diagnose.

The only fact is that we don't know the patient, we don't know his kids and we don't know his story. You can keep speculating if you want, though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 17, 2010, 01:35:52 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"
I still believe that Michael is a mindcontrol victim.
This is a fragment from vanityfair

"When Salas testified that he had seen Jackson exhibit the effects of drinking "on a pretty much regular basis," Mesereau asked him, "And were you aware that there were times when he had a prescription-drug problem … and he had gotten a lot of injections from various physicians?" Mesereau was trying to suggest that Jackson's "appearing intoxicated" could actually be the result of taking medication for his health. However, Jackson checked into drug rehab when he was charged with molestation by Jordie Chandler in 1993, and I observed his bizarre performance on the stand when he was in Santa Maria in 2002 to testify in the civil trial he lost. A medical worker who treated Jackson that year told me recently that Jackson's bodyguards were worried about him, and that Jackson himself acknowledged how easy it was for him to obtain drugs from doctor friends. He said that Jackson traveled with a huge black suitcase containing an array of powerful prescription drugs, pre-loaded syringes, and IV bags and a collapsible IV pole, and that he spent whole days watching a video of Disney's Fantasia over and over again. He said Jackson's children got bored watching the film so many times, and he added that Prince Michael had several teeth rotting from eating too much candy. Jackson's drug use made it nearly impossible to fall asleep, and at one point he had to check into a nearby hospital and be given a powerful anesthetic in order to get rest. Once again, the medical worker said, Jackson's celebrity protected him. Stacy Brown told me, "In December of 2001, Janet, Tito, Rebbie, and Randy flew to New York for an intervention with him. He told them to leave him alone. He said, 'Look, I'll be dead in a year anyway.'"

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The article is not very pro-Michael , but read between the lines here.
Do you remember that Murray stated that Michael slept with the lights on and with the tv playing cartoons?
With mindcontrol they use images and sound, add some drugs to it and the world will look very different... and they can handle you they way they want to.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can read more about disneyprogramming here.
Oh my God- I read a horrible article a few months ago about Disney and it went into this whole step-by-step thing about the images in Fantasia and how someone will "narrate" it to program the person they're programming.. But it said that that controller needed to be there,"guiding" the victim..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 01:37:51 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I wouldn't be able to say for sure, either way.
It's that drug thorazine that just keeps bugging me to no end, but Michael has been said to have everything from Autism to Trauma disorder.

Kids with autism are more easy to control, they are 'good targets', so that would make sense.

From my research, he does have some symptoms of a mild form of autism called aspergers syndrom, symptoms include, intensity on things till they get it right, like Mike, relates to children and animals better then wih adults, Mike again, spend alot of time alone even tho they have family and friends, and have this hunched over apperance, like bad posture, there is more, and since its mild, each individual has different behaviours.
le through not reading the situation they are in.

Yes I am familiar with aspergers, one of my class mates had asperger. It's indeed a mild form and I remember he was very sweet. A loner, shy, had bunches of pets and was never nasty. He read a lot as well, knew everything about the subjects that mattered to him.
plus they can not read the situation they might be walking into #
they are honest and truthfull but are unable to read a situation that could be a problem to them.

sounds like somebody we know.

Indeed!
Dear Lord, MJ hasn't been THAT naive in the past..!! Most of the stories like that aren't even true.. I think he's so underestimated in that way..
Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:57:21 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 17, 2010, 01:55:09 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

I agree with you. I see people making "on-line diagnoses" in more than one thread, that really should be made by a  Genetist, a Psychiatrist or a Psycologist.

You need to be a professional, you need experience. They make their diagnoses after meet face to face the patient in a couple or more appointments, they dig deep into their life stories, they need their family's versions sometimes, they need to discuss it with other professionals, to have more than one opinion... And even after all this, you may not going to have a clear/ unique diagnose.

The only fact is that we don't know the patient, we don't know his kids and we don't know his story. You can keep speculating if you want, though...

Thanks.
I take the time to also add that it takes 6 months of meetings before diagnosing anybody at the level being discussed here and this would be jointly with a clinical psychologist and a doctor in psyachtry face to face with the client and the family members. Meantime, the client is supervised with the trial and error medication untill gets stable.

Even if chlorpromazine has been discussed as a drug to treat Schizophrenia, it is also used for is also used to control nausea and vomiting, to relieve hiccups, to relieve restlessness and nervousness that may occur just before surgery, to treat acute intermittent porphyria (condition in which certain natural substances build up in the body and cause stomach pain, changes in thinking and behavior, and other symptoms).
Chlorpromazine is also used along with other medications to treat tetanus (a serious infection that may cause tightening of the muscles, especially the jaw muscle).

So, still, I don´t get where all this psychiatric "diagnoses" come from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Glinda

July 17, 2010, 02:10:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  they use "fantasia" for mindcontrol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 02:30:30 PM
Gema and Jude, I am not going to take sides but I want the fighting to stop!

And this thread is about possibilities, not to diagnose him. This whole forum is about theories and no one is claiming to know the truth. Because it's not a fan based website, but an investigative website, these kinds of theories are allowed, as long as we keep it respectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 17, 2010, 02:49:08 PM
I agree Souza. But also understand that it´s not me the one going overboard with personal judgements ;)
I quote Jude
you are your own worst enemy Gema, sorry but it's true.
I can only say that you may be in denial and closed minded to the suggestion.

Comments like this are very unnecessary and unrespectful. Only proves that I am being judged out of the blue just for disagreeing with a theory.

I back up my posts whithout getting personal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 03:04:27 PM
I said both. Where two fight, both are wrong one way or another. Please stop it, because I think this thread is way too important to be locked. Just agree to disagree and ignore each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 07:05:59 PM
i just read first few posts and the last one  , if it was a medical bracelet worn for a brief time then i can safely say its for steriods which are prescribed for a very short time and taper off gradually to avoid side effects , by the way the steriods would be for discoid lupus which was said to be in remission , now does it make sense  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 07:09:14 PM
I forgot to mention medical bracelets are specially given to every patient on steriods even if they are taking for few weeks only , its a medical negligence not to give it to your patient ,  hopefully we end up this discussion nicely !take care you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 07:26:02 PM
Plausible for the bracelet, but that doesn't mean he couldn't suffer from DID. As far as I'm concerned the discussion can just go on...nicely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 07:33:23 PM
Thanks.
I take the time to also add that it takes 6 months of meetings before diagnosing anybody at the level being discussed here and this would be jointly with a clinical psychologist and a doctor in psyachtry face to face with the client and the family members. Meantime, the client is supervised with the trial and error medication untill gets stable.

This is gonna be very off topic, but I'm curious on why do you call "client" to the patient? Just asking  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions