Orianthi According to You video.....
February 13, 2010, 12:10:42 AM
Okay I just watched Orianthi's new video According to you because I wanted to see if the video would make any reference to MJ.  For those of you that don't know she is MJ's guitarist on This is it.  I looked very closely during the video and at first I didn't notice anything until the end of the video I see the MJ reference.  There's a scene where she is singing in a room that has posters on the wall.  It look like there's a poster of Jimmy Hendrix and some other posters at the beginning of the video.  At the end of the video the camera pans over more and in the corner of the wall there is a poster of MJ.  It's the poster from Thriller where he is wearing the white suit.  I was like oh snap. It's like if you wasn't paying close attention you wouldn't notice that MJ was on that poster in the background.  It's very sutle.  Also I noticed something else different.  The way the video is filmed you see Orianthi playing the guitar but there's also someone else playing the guitar but you can only see their hands playing but not their face or anything.  I don't know but this video seem kinda symbolic to me.  Like MJ is still around even though we don't see him but when you look closely like in the video you will find him.  I thought it was interesting.  Man Orianthi plays that guitar like a female Slash I see why MJ chose her she can play.  Check out the video and see what you think.

Here's the link to the video.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope it's the same version I saw on demand for Comcast.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

Re: Orianthi According to You video.....
February 13, 2010, 12:20:14 AM
To me, I think she is an awesome guitarist.  Boy, can she make that thing sing  :P  Come to think of it, yeah, I did see that poster you're talking about.  And for those of you who are interested in all the "7s", Orianthi came in # 7 on the VH1 top 20 countdown last week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 11:04:44 AM
i see the poster top left for those of you trying to find it and you think one of those hands was mj? I thought the thumb of the bare male hand cud have been his maybe a long shot lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

February 18, 2010, 11:14:13 AM
WOW! She´s the girl! MJ knows how to choose his players!
good thought about the poster... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

February 18, 2010, 11:29:02 AM
I noticed another poster with BLACK SABBATH.I researched and i found one song" Born again".means Black sabbath's "Born again"...but after i found "Born again" by Third Day.Here is a link and lyrics too...What you think? :idea:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
................................................................................
Revelation is the ninth studio album and thirteenth overall release from Third Day, which was released on July 29, 2008. It debuted at #6 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on Christian Album charts. The first radio single released in promotion of the album, "Call My Name", was released on April 22, 2008. It peaked at #1 and was the fifth most-played song on R&R magazine's Christian CHR chart for 2008.[1] The album was produced by Howard Benson and features guest appearances by Chris Daughtry, Flyleaf's lead singer Lacey Mosley, and Robert Randolph and the Family Band. The bonus song "Shake" was released for download as part of the Third Day.com pre-order. The album's second single is "Revelation". "Revelation" peaked at #1 for seven weeks on the AC charts and at #3 on Bilboard Christian charts. "Born Again" is the third single from the album and peaked at #1 on the AC charts[2]. It is a duet with Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf. "Run to You", despite not being released as a single, received enough airplay to chart on the Hot Christian Songs chart for 1 week, peaking at #30[3]. "This Is Who I Am" is featured in NASCAR 09.

The album leaked online on June 25, 2008. It was released on July 29th. It debuted at #6 on the Billboard 200, their highest charting album to date. It was, overall, well received, with all three singles going #1. The album won two Dove Awards in 2009, one for Pop/Contemporary album of the year and Best Recording Packaging. Its live CD/DVD counterpart, Live Revelations, won a Grammy in 2010 in the Best Gospel Rock album, winning their fourth career Grammy. "Born Again" was also nominated in the Best Gospel Song and Performance categories
25. JUNE?????????????????(FROM WIKI)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions