The Beverly Hills Hotel and UCLA
July 11, 2010, 10:24:12 PM
Please delete this if it's a double post, I looked but I am not sure.

So on the hoax recap on the main page there was that part about the 911 call coming from the Beverly Hills hotel... here it is again if you haven't read it:

The call wasn’t made from 100 North Carolwood Drive, it was made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard…. The Beverly Hills Hotel:

We've all been told that there is a Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset blvd which is the common explanation as to why the 911 screen cap has that address.

According to this site there is no Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset Blvd.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zoom in on The Beverly Hills Hotel (as recommended by the site) and see that there are no Cell Phone Towers. There are none marked on there.

Cell number 909 273 4846. Cell phones can be traced - especially in emergency situations. This call was made by a Verizon number, obviously as it says Verizon Wireless on the screen. When a person calls 911 from a cell phone the call is placed through to the PSAP (Public-safety answering point) call center.

"The location of the phone will be tracked using triangulation - by taking 2 or more readings, it is possible to calculate where the signal is coming from by working out the triangle that fits the signal strengths. The 3rd point is the location of the phone. (Meaning they don't pinpoint towers, they pinpoint the most likely physical location of the cell phone by determining the signal strengths it sends out in multiple directions) However, when the person who has the phone has made an emergency call, this GPS transmission will always be sent. This is designed to ensure that the police can always track a cell phone location, in order to get help to people who need it.”

So if the caller was there, the doctor was there and Michael Jackson was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, then who did they pick up at Carolwood Drive?

Yeah, so this got me wondering... How far away is 100 N Carolwood from The Beverly Hills Hotel? I found out it is only .9 miles away. Seriously? He chose a house 3 minutes away from UCLA and 3 minutes from The Beverly Hills Hotel? Suspicious as hell... 8-)

The Beverly Hills Hotel seems like a PERFECT place to hide temporarily. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: The Beverly Hills Hotel and UCLA
July 11, 2010, 11:58:00 PM
@Souza

Where does that phone number come from? Because I tracked it & it says:

For full report I have to pay 15$ to can get into more details and find out who's the owner ;/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

July 12, 2010, 12:22:48 AM

Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:40:06 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

July 12, 2010, 12:37:58 AM
It can also be this:

You can't appreciate well the location since that map is too small, but it has to be around
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

July 12, 2010, 12:49:24 AM
Things mentioned in the first post are from a thread I made if you want to look further into that..

[attachment=0:8vtamxjn]ABCD.jpg[/attachment:8vtamxjn]

A = UCLA
B = Carolwood Drive
C = The Beverly HIlls Hotel
D = Cedars Sinai
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

July 12, 2010, 12:52:26 AM
Yes, this is a duplicate thread and there are more than one posts about it...dating back to last fall. And I even paid the fee to find the owner of the phone. I did that last year. The phone number was cancelled by its original owner (as I would have done also after having it posted all over the Internet). Also note that it doesn't have to be an actual "tower" to traced to a cell service at that location. There are other pieces of equipment that cell phone companies use--it's not all towers.

At any rate, there are more threads about this with lots of info in them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

July 12, 2010, 01:01:51 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal