Serenitys_Dream

Re: Tatiana Yvonne still love Michael
September 30, 2010, 07:06:26 AM
There was nothing even going on between Tatiania and Michael. It was all just her wanting something to happen and she never let the feelings she had for him go but he did not feel the same way. An un-reciprocated love thing and she became obsessed, though she did move on to some other celebrities.  
"Tatiana dated Prince and amongst other amorous encounters including Robert De Niro." :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 03:21:10 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
There was nothing even going on between Tatiania and Michael. It was all just her wanting something to happen and she never let the feelings she had for him go but he did not feel the same way. An un-reciprocated love thing and she became obsessed, though she did move on to some other celebrities.  
"Tatiana dated Prince and amongst other amorous encounters including Robert De Niro." :lol:

My thoughts exactly...if Mikey loved her he would have found a way to be with her...he didn't simple as that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

~Souza~

October 01, 2010, 06:24:33 PM
Is this information even important?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 02, 2010, 11:26:35 AM
Blubbles holds the truth about Tatiana and Michael.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 02, 2010, 11:58:37 PM
I think what makes Tatiana "significant" is her presence at the funeral.( I'll explain my theory on this in a minute)

...sorry, I couldn't resist chirping in on this one...I usually only browse the posts here... :geek:

Michael did say on the rabbi tapes that he "hand picks" his leading ladies (he said has to be attracted to them)~ although I think Ola Ray was the only one selected for him (not by him) because of her popularity in Playboy at the time.(you watch the making of Thriller, clearly he's more interesting in slip-sliding and playing across the rehearsal room floor than he is in her.)

I think because Tatiana was the first leading lady He chose, he allowed himself to have feelings for her. I do believe Michael really did care for her at one point. You can see it in the body language and expressions.But, I think MJ eventually came to a point where he couldn't trust her motives.  And I'm sure Dileo and others around Michael were in his ear warning him and it might have put doubts about her in his head.

...con't.....

To me the concert "kiss" was planned like she claims - personally, I think Michael was "testing the waters"  a bit to see if fans, and media were ready for his being married etc... and to a "nobody" at that(not to be mean to say that about Tatiana, but until then MJ had primarily been "seen" dating celebrity women)... He was already 2/3 of the way through the first leg of the Bad tour when the kiss happened at a 'private" concert in New York (not a coincidence in my book- it was timed that way).   I do think her being fired afterwards was in part a result of negative feedback and partly his lingering doubts of Tatiana's true motives.

As for Tatiana, I think initially she saw all this as an opportunity to make a name for herself  8-) , but then she fell in love with MJ :P , was fired and became obsessed :evil:, then became vindictive :twisted: and then finally just sad  :cry:  I think she knew she had a real shot at being with him, but he changed his mind.

I don't think she "got" with Jermaine (come on now, you've just kissed Mike, would you really put your lips on Jermaine after?! :? But I do think she kept in touch with members of the family (even let Joseph manage her)to stay in contact with Michael for a while.

She did throw him "under the bus" during the second trial. In an interview to endorse her book she back pedaled on a question of whether or not she thought Michael was guilty stating she was "confused" and "unsure what was going on with him" and said their relationship was "mostly professional"( so now she says she loves him, but in reality she didn't think he was innocent?)...wth?...  :|

BTW...Her book was released on Valentine's Day the same year of the 2005 trial -some 17 years later (but it was coincidence) ;)

Now, her signifcance at the funeral....most of the recognizable "celebrity" guests there were people MJ used in his video's....Mac (Black or White), LMP (You are not alone), Chris Tucker (Rock My World),
Liz Taylor (Leave me alone - even though it is film snippets from her early days),
and Tatiana (Way you make me feel)

Tatiana's presence (or lack of presence) aat the funeral would seem "odd" since she was so
prominently featured in the video, the tour and the promotion.  MJ clearly wanted recognizable
"celebrity" faces from his career at this burial. Much like the filming of Liberian girl and I think
she was brought in to serve that purpose of the hoax.

Also, you'll notice no children (other than his own) were in attendance at the burial. As
many kids as this man's life touched and all his humanitarian efforts for children's causes
and not a single child is present to say "goodbye"?! not even a choir of children singing farewell,
but Glady's Knight instead? *chuckles* why?..because kids figure things out too quickly. And
Michael did say "if there were no children, I'd rather be dead"

So I think her re-emergence is part of the hoax (though I doubt she knows anything about it)..her
making money off MJ is just like the rest of them selling books and interviews etc...casing
in on his name. He made the right choice...an she will have to live with it.

For the record:

Tatiana was the leading lady in "The way you make me feel", she had a cameo in "Leave me Alone", and
her body silhouette was used in "Dirty Diana" (which I personally believe was written in part about her
and others like her).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions