sweet1

Re: Tatiana Yvonne still love Michael
July 12, 2010, 11:29:24 PM
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
for me the did such a beautiful couple

MJ found out who she really was and kicked her to the curb. I am sure he thought she was beautiful too until he found out how she really was firsthand. Looks can always be deceiving. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 11:43:47 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Gossiiiiiiip!!

Some of the best words are unspoken...thanks Gema!

2MuchMJLuv - thank you for giving us this information.

We should follow Michael's example - he never slandered her and we shouldn't either. And please, there is no proof of Jermaine being with her - we shouldn't be like the tabloids and spread rumor. Blessings on each of you. Your posts are funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 13, 2010, 12:15:05 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"

MJ found out who she really was and kicked her to the curb. I am sure he thought she was beautiful too until he found out how she really was firsthand. Looks can always be deceiving. Keep the Faith!

I'm sorry for ranting about her--I'm just the type to speak up for the voiceless. He's such a gentleman, that he never discussed the details. Now that she thinks he has died, she's running around telling that same ol' tired story and trying to cash in again by selling t-shirts and paintings. She's no different than the Jordie, Evan, Gavin and the others who tried to extract as much as they could from such a giving person. He was generous, honest and forthcoming with everyone who was blessed to be a part of his life. There was no need for manipulation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 12:59:39 PM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Quote from: "MashMike"
roxy101 wrote:I was at that event and I have to tell you guys....she was VERY rude. Diva-esque. I was disappointed.

REALLY?CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN WHAT SHE DID DURING THE EVENT?HONESTLY, I USED TO LIKE HER , SO SOME SAY THAT SHE DEMAGED MJ'S REPUTATION DURING THE TRIAL BUT I DONT EXACTLY KNOW HOW, IF SOMEONE KNOWS CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID EXACTLY ABOUT M.J DURING THE MOLESTATION TRIAL ???CAUSE I REALLY USED TO LIKE HER, SHE WAS AN PERFECT WOMAN TO ME(I MEAN HER FACE).THANX BEFOREHAND

When the kid came forth with the allegations, she started shopping for a book deal. She got one, and made it a point to use the media to get back at MJ. She alleged that many high profile men wanted her,and that she was offering it to MJ on a silver platter and he said "No thanks...". She said he'd spent more time with young boys than her.

I was fortunate enough to spend time with a guy who worked for MJJ productions many years ago who was very, very loyal to the team. There were sooo many things going on inside that would shock us if we knew. MJ was damn near paranoid. His staff were in check 24/7, and if he felt that someone was incompetant or sneaky, they got fired. My acquaintance said that he was extremely generous as well. If you worked hard, he saw it and you were rewarded. Tatiana was obsessed with him. She would use her connections to get to video shoots and places where she knew he would be.  She wasn't discreet about her motives which is why people were questioning what her plan was. She was bitchy with the crew, she would make it point to show up for rehearsals, follow him around trying to get him to spend time with her. There was no doubt that he was interested in her at first  (he's a hetero male, she was young and attractive), but she was waaay too anxious and persistant. This behavior screams GROUPIE. Had she just remained professional, backed-off, kept quiet things may have been different. The kiss was never agreed upon. In her brain she was determined to be Mrs. Michael Jackson and no one was gonna stop her.The kiss was unplanned (she lies about the story all of the time). She knew that he liked her, she felt that he was moving too slow so she went for it thinking "It will either work, or I'll get major publicity for it." His management team didn't understand why she was on the payroll anyway, considering she has no talent--and her job was merely walk back and forth on stage during the number. She went to ballet school, but she wasn't a real dancer or choreographer. So, MJ felt uncomfortable about her, he'd been hearing things from his staff and around town--therefore she got the boot! It was HIS decision. Management supported it. After she got fired, she continued to try to get to him. It was pretty pathetic. She actually went to Joe Jackson for help. There wasn't much that he could do because Michael hadn't been speaking to his family around that time (he rarely even talked to his Mom). Joe couldn't get her a job (except on talk shows to tell the story), and that was moreso to help MJ than her. Joe was trying to get back in his good graces. She doesn't really have any talent. Katherine jumped on the bandwagon because she just wanted to see her son portrayed in a different light (as a man who'd actually loved women). So, she moved and met Prince. That didn't last either.

:o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 03:08:36 PM

I'm sorry for ranting about her--I'm just the type to speak up for the voiceless. He's such a gentleman, that he never discussed the details. Now that she thinks he has died, she's running around telling that same ol' tired story and trying to cash in again by selling t-shirts and paintings. She's no different than the Jordie, Evan, Gavin and the others who tried to extract as much as they could from such a giving person. He was generous, honest and forthcoming with everyone who was blessed to be a part of his life. There was no need for manipulation.

They do look cute BUT given the lesson we just learned about in the post before me, she doesn't deserve ANY of his time or attention. GROUPIE for sure, desperate & pathetic. What a shame.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 13, 2010, 03:28:45 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
I heard she Did Jermaine, too. How'd dat happen?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: did she really ? Jermaine does eveybody who winks at him ,or am i wrong  ;)  :oops:

Do they even need to wink?
Hell! Any woman can probably flash Jermaine their smile and he will be ready and willing! lol! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 05:32:24 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
I heard she Did Jermaine, too. How'd dat happen?

Man I hope she didn't mess with Jermaine.  There also rumors that Jermaine was with Nanny Grace too.  He already mess with one of his brother's women not to be mean but it's true.  If Tatiana did that she definitely tried to get back at Mike and make him jealous.  Did you guys know Tatiana was in the opening theme of Different World the show about black college students that came on after Cosby show? :D
[youtube:15mmpgyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpk_eH4H-ww[/youtube:15mmpgyk]

:?
oh jermaine control yourself man ..he dont stop til he gets enough he must get a buzz of messing round with his bros partners
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 10:00:57 PM
Quote from: "teine21"

They do look cute BUT given the lesson we just learned about in the post before me, she doesn't deserve ANY of his time or attention. GROUPIE for sure, desperate & pathetic. What a shame.  :roll:

people did you read for me, to me it is my opinion ok

so sorry but you haven't leaned to love
you HATE her
if she did something bad to michael he is the only  person with a reason to do so
and I don't think he hate her. at least she was invited to the funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

July 13, 2010, 10:15:14 PM
Quote from: "teine21"

people did you read for me, to me it is my opinion ok

so sorry but you haven't leaned to love
you HATE her
if she did something bad to michael he is the only  person with a reason to do so
and I don't think he hate her. at least she was invited to the funeral

Calm down, there is no HATE spewed in this thread whatsoever (proofread for the sake of arguing). Everybody has an opinion, we're respectfully voicing it and that's that. If you love and support her actions---great!!!! Moving on....... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 09:45:29 PM
 IMO, I believe that Tatiana did have strong feelings for Michael and I also believe that Michael liked her too.  Now, he invited her on the set of the video "Leave Me Alone" and I think it was another one also.  Anyway, why would he had done that?  Well, I believe he liked and wanted her around him ;)   Michael is very shy as we all know.  They took photos together and if he didn't  like her that, than he wouldn't of wasted his time inviting her to the the videos and take photos with her.  I truly believe that Frank Dileo had a lot to do with that.  I like her and I think she's being honest about how she felt and was treated after that kiss.  Why Michael never pursued her after they fired her, who knows? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 14, 2010, 09:46:38 PM
I'll keep her occupied for MJ.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 12:37:31 AM
Interesting find with the Different World beginning. The guy w/her Kaheem Harrison was in the Smooth Criminal video. MJ blew the powder in his face.

I always thought she was/is very pretty. They look alike in the photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 03:39:30 AM
That picture posted shows a lot. Their body language, how close they are, that his arms are wrapped around her, they look comfortable & happy with each other. Who knows what the truth is...they would have made a very cute couple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 03:58:40 AM
I really don't know what 2 think about her...I mwan I don't know exactly what happened so I'm not gonna judge her, but at the same time there's something about her i just don't like...either way...I think Michael liked her at 1 point, but that was it...if he really loved her, he would have gone after her...imo...i think he did have something to do with her being fired
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

July 15, 2010, 12:48:31 PM
Quote from: "starlight30"
Interesting find with the Different World beginning. The guy w/her Kaheem Harrison was in the Smooth Criminal video. MJ blew the powder in his face.

really?! interesting! cool fact  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions