Okay - I was clicking on some links in Twitter and came across a conversation where someone asked Genevieve Jackson for the link to Michael's official Facebook page. I followed the link (below). I have to say that there are statements in reference to Michael in present tense as well as past tense. There are also some very interesting pictures...I will post some that I found of interest but there are more. What do you think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Pictures...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

more pictures...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is the most interesting in my opinion. Okay - the pictures of Michael is just because I found my newest favorite pictures :)  But, the other one...that says "Only He Can Save The Earth".  Interesting pictures and interesting choice of words on some of these pictures that are in his official Facebook page. Hmm...blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit**
Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 09:53:11 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

this two are interesting too, is at the london speech? he looks happy! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
this two are interesting too, is at the london speech? he looks happy! :)

I agree and I don't remember seeing those before anywhere. It's fascinating to think they are on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Here is the most interesting in my opinion. Okay - the pictures of Michael is just because I found my newest favorite pictures :)  But, the other one...that says "Only He Can Save The Earth".  Interesting pictures and interesting choice of words on some of these pictures that are in his official Facebook page. Hmm...blessings!

i love that pic too.  i was just about to post it as my new avatar.

interesting FB page.  who is in charge of the official page?  are you saying it's genevieve?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

those last 2 little pics are form the blueray, they are from when he gets out the golf cart right before he gets on the stage, hes talking to tohme tohme and the guy form aeg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

I never seen this pic of MJ in the greyish black shirt.  Wonder when that pic was taken?  Also says bam at the bottom of the other pic his niece standing in front of the coke sign.  What's up with the Coca Cola theme?  One of Omer's recent videos he dancing with a bottle of coke too.  I notice in some movies they do alot of subtle advertising of products.  Coca Cola being one of those products.  As a matter of fact I was watching a movie yesterday called Jason's Lyric with Jada Pinkett Smith and there's a part where they show a coca cola machine during one of the scenes.  Maybe Coca Cola is sponsoring this Thriller that's happening right now with the whole MJ case.  We all know MJ couldn't stand pepsi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"

I never seen this pic of MJ in the greyish black shirt.  Wonder when that pic was taken?  Also says bam at the bottom of the other pic his niece standing in front of the coke sign.  What's up with the Coca Cola theme?  One of Omer's recent videos he dancing with a bottle of coke too.  I notice in some movies they do alot of subtle advertising of products.  Coca Cola being one of those products.  As a matter of fact I was watching a movie yesterday called Jason's Lyric with Jada Pinkett Smith and there's a part where they show a coca cola machine during one of the scenes.  Maybe Coca Cola is sponsoring this Thriller that's happening right now with the whole MJ case.  We all know MJ couldn't stand pepsi.

I had the very same thought about the KFC reference at the memorial.
"This Hoax is brought to you in friendly association with Pepsi- xcuse me :P - COCA COLA, KFC &...."
-not very healthy!  :lol:

What astounds me is how his beauty captures me every time again when I look at his pictures.
There´s something about him you just can´t put into words -at the most in a silent "wow"...  (sorry, off topic!  ;)  )
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:00:06 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Coca Cola is the main sponsor of this hoax ;) It's nice to see Genevieve  is aware of the situation too lol And she posed for this picture just before she entered the memorial night at the Hilton hotel with Katherine :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are other interesting pictures there too.
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:20:54 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rag doll"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I had the very same thought about the KFC reference at the memorial.
"This Hoax is brought to you in friendly association with Pepsi, KFC &...." -not very healthy!  :lol:

What astounds me is how his beauty captures me every time again when I look at his pictures.
There´s something about him you just can´t put into words -at the most in a silent "wow"...  (sorry, off topic!  ;)  )
Ohh, Rag Doll, I know, all through his whole life he's possessed that incredible aura.. He's such an eye cupcake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Why is it I still have the feeling that this entire thing has to do with BP and the oil spill. It's just a strong feeling that will not go away. Some how, some way there is a connection to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions