Suzy7

Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
November 02, 2011, 08:55:54 PM
Correct. So either he knows something--obviously, whatever that is--or hes scared; perhaps both.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:57:46 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 02, 2011, 09:39:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Correct. So either he knows something--obviously, whatever that is--or hes scared; perhaps both.

Arnie's behavior has been...questionable...but I think the impressions that he's running scared is because he's ACTING that way... I do believe he has a ROLE in this hoax. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 09:56:06 PM
This is what Dr.Arnie Klein posted on his facebook on 29 october 2011 8-),and it goes along with the PHOTO ;)   8-): It is about Michael MEDICAL RECORDS!!!!!

Who killed Michae Jackson? please read! by ARNOLD KLEIN 

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
"The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World”
 Bev Hills Times Magazine

Subject: Hipaa Violation Report

I am Dr. Arnold Klein of 9615 Brighton Way Ste M-110 Beverly Hills, CA 90210.  I am filing this report of a HIPAA violation regarding the records of my former patient, Mr. Michael Jackson. 

Doctors frequently use medical software systems both for records and insurance billing these doctors input billing data, the patient’s name, billing amount, type of treatment, diagnosis, type of drugs prescribed and administered, and the date of service. This is essentially the record system in my office.  On October 27, 2009, without my permission my lawyers Richard Charnley and Brad Boyer of the law firm of Ropers, Majeski, Kohn and Bentley of 515 Flower Street Ste 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90011 in collusion with my former employee Jason Pfeiffer and former accountant Muhammad Kihilji essentially released Michael Jackson’s medical records in court supposedly to get me paid by the Jackson estate.

I did find out until recently that this was the manner in which the mass media got hold of my records. They released the software bills showing line by line the treatment details of each visit that was unpaid at the time of Michael's untimely death. Mr. Charnley and Mr. Khilji then went on to release the entire patient chart of Michael Jackson including my notes written on the patient file to various individuals on the Internet. I recently found a copy on the office computer from Mr. Khilji. 

This unauthorized release of Michael Jackson’s records has caused my practice untold damage and has spurned a media circus. It has given tabloids and trashy media free access to Mr. Jackson’s private

medical information.  Mr. Jason Pfeiffer has tried to capitalize on the hype and has gone on television to publicly discuss the records and my treatments on television.  It should be noted that Jason Pfeiffer, Muhammad Khilji with the assistance of Richard Charnley have embezzled over 12 million dollars from me leaving me in bankruptcy court. The have made illegal loans, stolen my identity, written checks, taken out loans, open and closed bank accounts, and depleted my retirement fund. 

These individuals did this without my permission but I have reason to believe the concert promoter’s AEG is involved in that they have been in contact with Charnely. .

Once released my records have been totally misinterpreted. They have been used by TMZ, The Beast, Anderson Cooper and various other media sources to obscure the real facts and individuals responsible for Mr. Michael Jackson’s death. First these records are not simply my records but that of three physicians treating Mr. Jackson: Myself, David Rish and Ilya Reyder. Michael was treated by me to rebuild his face for the “This is It  Tour.” Injection sessions to rebuild his face from the consequences of faulty plastic surgery took 3-4 hours and he was given Demerol for pain relief during these procedures. Please note the entire month of May I was out of the country so injections he received during that time were not mine. Addiction requires the frequency and dose of medication to increase. As my treatments with Michael became less lengthily the dose of Demerol that was used and the frequency of visits was greatly reduced. The figures that have been erroneously quoted to the public indicate a grossly increased frequency of visits and size of dose than that actually used. Being a recognized authority on addiction and Mr. Jackson’s physician I was well aware of his long-standing problem with Propothol created by a plastic surgeon that Mr. Jackson subsequently discharged and was placed in a mental institution. Please understand what you have experienced and I have suffered is an attempt by the greedy parties responsible for Michael Jackson’s death to use me as a scapegoat. They have defamed my name and attempted to destroy me. My relationship with Mr. Jackson taught me many things one of which was the ability to survive. Now it is my turn to take action against the media and finally reveal the greedy and disgusting people who were truly responsible for Michael Jackson’s death.

This message is for Mr.Arnie Klein:
Thank you very much for LOVING Michael,ALL THIS HOAX was/is THE ADVENTURE OF MY LIFE.Because of this HOAX/ILLUSION I finally found THE TRUTH and THE MEANING OF LIFE,thank you from the bottom of my heart,God bless you  :) !!!!

Hey applehead.....

I did an old thread about Hippa violations, for some reason, it's not letting me copy and paste this big ol' link......if you are interested, search my posts, it's reposted on the back thread as well "Clear HIPPA Violations and More"

Great post about Klein......thank you!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 02, 2011, 10:10:15 PM
According to the tweet where he posted that this isn't a hoax, means he must be in the know, he can't read this website, know MJ and NOT think it's a hoax...we think it's a hoax and we never knew MJ personally, but AK did and I'm sure he knows, either;

-He links to this hoax site because he is in the know and bringing more attention to it
-He doesn't know, but stumbled upon the info of CM
-Or he is showing MJ he does know and figured it out, hoping that MJ doesn't pull a fast one on him...because I'm sure he knows MJ will come after him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

November 02, 2011, 10:36:02 PM
Arnie is totally in on it. Shifty-eyed Klein would have to have MJ's post-mortum permission to discuss his medical records without violating HIPAA regulations.

Posted May 5, 2010:

Shifty Eyed Klein rides again

So Klein calls up TMZ live to proclaim that Michael Jackson was gay and Klein’s employee (son???) was the love of his life. Ok Klein, now you’ve got everyone’s attention. Fan or non-fan, who didn’t get wind of this one? It’s tailor made for gossip.

I found this article which spawned this post,

Well seems Klein has a small problem. He has violated HIPAA laws…. not once, not twice, not even recently, but many times over the course of the past 10 months. Seems every single time he has gone media whoring, Klein has violated this law.

"Klein began by revealing personal details about his friendship with the singer. To my surprise, he then divulged facts about Jackson that only a physician knows about a patient. In describing his first meeting with Jackson, Klein noted how the singer had “a butterfly rash and he also had severe crusting you could see on the anterior portion of his scalp.” He subsequently “did a biopsy” on Jackson and diagnosed him with Lupus, an autoimmune disorder that causes those and other symptoms.

Klein went on to reveal many other details, like how he was “rebuilding” Jackson’s face before his comeback concert. On the subject of drug use, Klein continued to chat up the audience. He admitted to providing Jackson with Demerol to sedate him and stated that, contrary to reports, Jackson was not “riddled with needle marks” (though Klein told King he never examined his entire body). Perhaps most revealingly, Klein, as if he had Jackson’s chart in front of him, dished about the singer’s past medical history. “Michael, at one time, had an addiction,” he said. “And he went to England and he withdrew that addiction at a secure setting, where he went off of drugs altogether. And what I told Michael when I met him in this present situation when I was seeing him, that I had to keep reducing the dosage of what he was on, because he came to me with a huge tolerance level.”

This is a problem for Klein because he has revealed intimate medical details on one of his patients.  The HIPAA law expressly prohibits this, explained here:

"Basically, the law forbids medical professionals from disclosing health information unless a patient provides consent to do so. Among other things, HIPAA is the reason that your doctor can’t fax a letter to you or transfer your records to another doctor without your filling out permission forms. It’s the reason the mother of a teenage patient of mine, a nurse, was disciplined when she looked at the medical records of her own son. It’s also the reason you’ll never see me, or any other physician, reveal the identities of our patients — without their consent — when we discuss or write about them."

Klein could face sanctions, fines, and disciplinary proceedings as a medical professional for violating this law. And Klein is of course aware of this law and the line he has crossed as exposed here in this statement released by his lawyers shortly following 6-25-09:

“Dr. Klein is aware of media reports connecting him to Michael Jackson. Because of patient confidentiality, Dr. Klein will make no statement on any reports or allegations. Out of respect for his patients and adherence to federal HIPAA regulations, Dr. Klein asks that the media not contact him or his patients, nor interfere with their medical treatments. Like millions of Michael’s fans around the world, Dr. Klein is saddened by Michael’s death and extends his condolences to the family.”

Following this statement, Klein set off on the talk show circuit.

What makes this situation truly odd is this. Klein touts himself “dermatologist to the stars”. By “betraying” Michael, Klein has committed virtual career suicide. Tell me what celebrity wants to continue to be a patient of shifty eyed, loose lips Klein, now that he is acting as the tabloid source for all things juicy following the “death” of one of his high profile clients? Call me crazy but I don’t see a lot of Hollywood’s A list signing up to be the next source for fodder.

If this was for real, Klein’s office would be instantly transformed into a ghost town with nothing on the book. Suddenly this man should be experiencing a whole lot of free time for his willful sharing of personal information. Why in the world would Klein DO this?

Really the whole thing makes no sense UNLESS Klein is covered under one of the follwoing two loopholes in this law.

-Klein is telling LIES, which does not violate the HIPAA law because the information is not accurate, or
    -Michael gave Klein consent to speak publically about his medical conditions

The author of the referenced article closed with this statement:

"At the same time, said Phillips, it’s possible that Jackson may have given Klein permission to discuss his PHI, or private health information, in public. In that case, Phillips [Stephen K. Phillips, a healthcare attorney in San Francisco] said, “you haven’t violated the law by doing so, unless and until that authorization is withdrawn.” I tried to contact Klein to clarify these important points several times, but never received a response. His attorney didn’t get back to me either."

So Klein could be straight up lying… and free and clear under the law… but playing a very dangerous game with his career, or Michael is directing him to talk. Bottom line,  when you look at the law, and the facts, Klein is good for the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 02, 2011, 11:22:09 PM
According to the tweet where he posted that this isn't a hoax, means he must be in the know, he can't read this website, know MJ and NOT think it's a hoax...we think it's a hoax and we never knew MJ personally, but AK did and I'm sure he knows, either;

-He links to this hoax site because he is in the know and bringing more attention to it
-He doesn't know, but stumbled upon the info of CM
-Or he is showing MJ he does know and figured it out, hoping that MJ doesn't pull a fast one on him...because I'm sure he knows MJ will come after him

Those are some very valid points. :)  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

November 02, 2011, 11:31:09 PM
Great points, Bec. That is so true. I noticed that Dr Klein is now proclaiming himself the most famous Dermatologist in the world? Crazy...the only reason he's so well known is because of Michael, and I don't think he's as famous as he believes. I didn't even know his name before the hoax.

Anyways, I can't imagine that he'd risk breaking the law by violating HIPPA laws. But, then I have apparently been living in a bubble for the past 49 years. Boy have my eyes been opened.

Blessings
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:52:40 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Suzy7

November 03, 2011, 12:43:35 AM
Great post Bec. I do recall seeing a few of Michaels doctors coming out after he "died" speaking about him but never going into as much detail as Klein due to doctor-patient confidentiality.
Sooo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 03, 2011, 02:28:38 AM
Never forget that the medical theme in this journey is a serious one but it is also exemplary and stands for many many aspects in this journey.

The medical theme triggers our emotions since it concerns each and everybody in the end. This makes it exceptional and trivia at the same moment and an excellent dramaturgical element.

However, as Michael cannot speak out directly and say Mr. xyz from company abc did this and that - since nobody would believe him and he would be drowned in new lawsuits - he is using the medical theme as an allegory to tell his story. Truth by fairy tale.

The documents that were falsified, leaked, discussed in public, those burglars in medical offices may be characters only playing the set up scenario. Remember the letter of intent that was not signed by all parties, the agreement that a fax only from representatives might change the contract duties, the will that was signed one day after Michael's speech in New York etc.

The real scenario is not medical but business with all affiliations.
 Michael has spoken countless times about his issues.
 Nobody believed him or would come up to support him not to speak of getting into his back to help him. The subject was too far from everybody - tycoons discuss contracts, right, well so be it, doesn't concern us.

Arnie building up his face for the tour after much destructive plastic surgery? When was Michael forced to lose his face in public?
 Who did that?

Usually, Arnie gets bad feedback. I wonder if that is correct.
 Michael's face is one of his treasures. You don't choose a doc you cannot rely on when it comes to your assets, right?
 Doesn't mean that there is not a lot more dirt hidden than we notice to date.

A reduction on the medical issues in Doc Murray's trial is overlooking the background. That's why the outcome of this trial is only one step and that's why Michael will not be brought back by it.
 It's still not the right time. The trial has to set additional directives as to where the journey goes and will trigger subsequent events that are required to get to the end of this unveiling.
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:30:11 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Suzy7

November 03, 2011, 03:04:54 AM
 Well said Grace it makes sense in terms of this trial being yet another layer, not the whole onion-picture- so to speak.

The emotional and interpersonal connection the medical industry has to each of us and our families is what grabs our attention, by it being somewhat relatable, whilst at the same time being theatrical. It was the perfect way to die in terms of what he wanted to accomplish with the hoax.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:36:35 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 03:08:46 AM
awkmd Arnold Klein
one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.

So either the good old doc isn't in on it or he regrets linking to your website  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 03, 2011, 03:21:12 AM
I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:

"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."

For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 03, 2011, 03:21:37 AM
Yes, info can be found everywhere and ANYwhere but why here?
He says he knows more than what he has said, that is ambiguous and can have another meaning.
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:35:06 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 03:50:05 AM
Here is a new tweet from Dr. Klein.

@awkmd Arnold Klein
one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.

So now he is trying to find an excuse for posting link to our forum.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 03, 2011, 04:20:13 AM
I agree with you Anna, but things could of changed over time, I know it was in 2009, but maybe Klein found out MJ is alive and now MJ has no choice to let him in...but I can't get my head around it, I don't see Klein being good in any way at all, I can't think of one nice thing he has done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions