I am really in shock now. those MF are everywhere!! I just wonder if MJ saw those pyramids there!!
[youtube:uq6nqkry]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZv7qMevpaw[/youtube:uq6nqkry]
(u can see them good @4.20)
[attachment=0:uq6nqkry]Knipsel.JPG[/attachment:uq6nqkry]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Nice observation

You can really see an eye there  :?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

There are some triangles inside the pyramid as you can see..

The Triquetra is an ancient “Triple-Goddess” symbol, of triangulate form, made popular recently by the TV show "CHARMED."  The Triquetra, (from a Latin word meaning "three cornered") is a disguised interlocked trio of sixes and a graphic form of 666.  It is Celtic and symbolises amongst other things, the triple goddess of Wicca (three interlocked vesica Pisces together).  Commonly used for centuries in Catholic liturgical iconography, it has recently found it's way as the official logo of the New King James Bible.  A typical representation of its corrupt content – no doubt!

It will be observed that there are 60 degrees in each corner of an equilateral triangle. Each angle, therefore, is the equivalent of the Heb. -Chaldee Samech – S; symbol of the devil and the serpent. We also observe that the Heb-Chaldee Vav is a V and 6 and that the Greek S - Stigma is the symbol for 6. Some secret societies frequently place SSS in each corner of a triangle.  Sorath, is spelt in Hebrew: Samech, Vau, Resh , Tau - having the numerical value 60 + 6 + 200 + 400 = 666.  The Sun-Demon, Sorath, is the inspirer of black magic.

THE EYE IN THE SKY
In ancient mythology, becoming like the “gods” was viewed in terms of the seemingly unattainable and immortal “secret wisdom.” However in the Genesis account, it is clearly understood in terms of disobedience by Eve, where she was deceived by the Serpent into believing that she could be “like God” and able to distinguish between “good and evil.”  A strict prohibition by the Creator, the volitional disobedience of which led to the expulsion of both Adam and Eve from paradise, as God held Adam responsible for the actions of his wife.   John Daniel in “Scarlet and the Beast,” writes: “The Serpent promised Adam and Eve that their eyes would "be opened" (Genesis 3:5) if they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The key word in this passage is eyes, which in Hebrew can be translated "knowledge." Opened can be translated "broadened." What the Serpent promised Adam and Eve was that their knowledge would be broadened if they ate of the forbidden fruit. But the most foreboding aspect of this Scripture emerges from the fact that the Hebrew word for "eyes" is not plural, but singular. What the Serpent actually told Adam and Eve was that their "eye" would be broadened by knowledge. The "eye" that Scripture wants us to consider is not the physical organ of sight, but the eye of the mind or soul.  This singular "eye" is called the "third eye" of clairvoyance in the Hindu religion, the eye of Osiris in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry.”

Robert Keith Spenser on page 32 in his classic must-read: “the Cult of the All-Seeing Eye,” comments as follows:“Now we arrive at the point where we must consider that all-important symbol the All-Seeing Eye.  Mr. Totten traced the history of the Eye in the triangle back to ancient Chaldea and its appearance as the Solar Eye, the Eye of Jove or Jupiter, of Phoebus or Apollo, the Eye of Baal and as the Eye of Providence.  The Eye of Jove appeared on the front of Jove’s temple at Peloponnessus.  As the Solar Eye it was the symbol of the Arabian god of Jethro, the black father-in-law of Moses, and of the Arabic motto, “Allah,” or “I am that I am.”  All ancient temples of Arabia were decorated with the Eye, which had first appeared as the symbol of Osiris, Isis and Horus and the Egyptian Sun god Ra.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

thanx for the information Hazz... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, Frogh, haven't seen you in a while! (Love our sexy King Tut sig!)  

Yikes.. Oh my.. I'll bet he noticed..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

by frogh777  » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:59 am
I am really in shock now. those MF are everywhere!! I just wonder if MJ saw those pyramids there!!
[/quote

Of course MJ noticed the Pyramids there...there are part of his message, and his personal SAGA, it seems  to me , after seeing this Pyramids so closely associated with MJ in the visions that I have received of him and posted about in the thread Visions from Michael.(in General Talk)
The story about MJ and his association with everything that has to do with Egypt and it's mythologies actually started to surface, when he made us aware of it, in his REMEMBER the TIME video.

If you would like to read something that is so bizarre and incredulous, but nevertheless true(according to where we were directed to look ...in my visions and dreams to my vision :| ).
please go and read Visions from my Michael...where it all unravels about MJ and his connection with Egypt and the GREAT PYRAMIDS of Giza.Also..Serenitysdream video series.."All roads lead to Egypt"...is an actual forerunner to my post showing his very close CONNECTION..with EGypt, Magic, and all else that is found there. :|  :|

The connection so far that I and the guys pieced together goes something like this..in summery....

Egypt/the GREAT Pyramids/Orion/Isis and Osiris/Jesus Christ/Michael the Archangel/..
..King of POp Michael
his name meaning the same as Jesus the Christ,according to the Jehovah Witnesses Faith...

Well...I hope  you get the picture.what I am trying to say here,....and it still goes on from there...deeper into his families genealogy, the name Paris he gave to his only daughter and WHY... and on and on...
If interested..please the post there in detail
Peace...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good evening!!!!!
What a coincidence!!!!! I dont know why but today I wanted so bad to see this performace of Michael at the Grammy.And here I am on this post about that,lol.
Ok I guess you know the words:YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!!!!!!!!
At first I saw also what you had imply,but after I looked twice at the video I saw something else.Please go to the minute 10:38,and you will see a beautiful SUN shining,also.( and Michael in the middle of it) :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:
The sun was very important in EGYPT aslo,so as we know Micahel is the LIGHT of the world in THIS IS IT song.
I hope I will not finish in a mad house,lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Hi, Frogh, haven't seen you in a while! (Love our sexy King Tut sig!)  

Yikes.. Oh my.. I'll bet he noticed..

Hi PinkTopaz.. I am here with you  everyday!!  :D
[attachment=0:ku1bwri3]Knipsel.JPG[/attachment:ku1bwri3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I bet he saw them too, but he had a performance to do. The show must go on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions