PLEASE STOP BASHING THE CHATROOM. THIS FORUM HAS BEEN TURNED INTO GOSSIP CENTRAL! AND WHY WOULD YOU POST THE LINK TO THE CHATROOM IF YOU THINK WE ARE ALL CRAZY????!!!!! ITS RIDICULOUS.

JUST PLEASE STOP
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ha! I should go to the chatroom tell maura im the real michael jackson, should I stand up? :

[youtube:3htjvqer]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_cJo0GRn4&feature=fvst[/youtube:3htjvqer]

please watch the video, too many Eminem doubles :lol:
Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:11:07 AM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW...IM AM APPALLED.....YOU CALL YOURSELVES MJ FANS AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU DONT JUDGE BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IT NEEDS TO STOP. IT IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING :(......THINK BEFORE YOU ACT PLEASE. ITS THE ONLY WAY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
WOW...IM AM APPALLED.....YOU CALL YOURSELVES MJ FANS AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU DONT JUDGE BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IT NEEDS TO STOP. IT IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING :(......THINK BEFORE YOU ACT PLEASE. ITS THE ONLY WAY
:roll: you're annoying if i wasnt a mj fan then i wouldnt be a member on this forum. Stop it!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
:roll: you're annoying if i wasnt a mj fan then i wouldnt be a member on this forum. Stop it!  :?

stop what?!......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You lot need to be ashamed of yourself. Bluepiggy you disgust me. You lot call yourself MJ fans yet you go and do to Maura or people in chat room, exactly what the media have done to Michael for years, and thats scrutinize him for his beliefs, or something he likes etc....

you people disgust me, with the exception of a few. You really do, you should look in the mirror, and begin to reconsider yourself a Michael Jackson fan, because you really are cretins of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

I don't know what to think about all this. But I wished people would just wait and see what happens before they judge others.
Maybe it's him, maybe not. I agree with youngatheart: It's just a wait and see process.
Please, let's be respectful to each other, as Michael would be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
You lot need to be ashamed of yourself. Bluepiggy you disgust me. You lot call yourself MJ fans yet you go and do to Maura or people in chat room, exactly what the media have done to Michael for years, and thats scrutinize him for his beliefs, or something he likes etc....

you people disgust me, with the exception of a few. You really do, you should look in the mirror, and begin to reconsider yourself a Michael Jackson fan, because you really are cretins of life.
No you disgust me, believeing that mj would on that ridiculous chat room. Doesnt make any sense, first she said and insider gave her a video of michael and now she saying that michael talked to her? This is worst than tabloids. You are embarassment to society, stop your silliness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sending a wave of L.O.V.E trhough this thread..geeezz cant we just agree to disagree on this. I just think we should all wait and see .. we cant go around bad mouthing people until we know facts xxxx LOVE xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TruthBeTold"

No you disgust me, believeing that mj would on that ridiculous chat room. Doesnt make any sense, first she said and insider gave her a video of michael and now she saying that michael talked to her? This is worst than tabloids. You are embarassment to society, stop your silliness

Please highlight in my message in which part i said i believed he was in there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "glovelove"
sending a wave of L.O.V.E trhough this thread..geeezz cant we just agree to disagree on this. I just think we should all wait and see .. we cant go around bad mouthing people until we know facts xxxx LOVE xxxx
wait and see what? That michael would make a comeback on the chatroom? She clamied she saw a recent video of michael and the rest of her pals. We couldnt see it either and noe she claiming that michael is talking to her, wow just wow. Maybe you should send her some flowers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wait and see what? That michael would make a comeback on the chatroom? She clamied she saw a recent video of michael and the rest of her pals. We couldnt see it either and noe she claiming that michael is talking to her, wow just wow. Maybe you should send her some flowers
seriously just STOP all the lies and rumors! YOU are just creating more trouble!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I'm gonna try to be a voice of reason here. Guys we need to stop the bashing and hate that's going on in the forums. Can you imagine if someone new started believing that Michael is alive and comes here and sees all of this? All it is doing is making them go, "OMG, is there another forum? I don't want to have to read stuff like this everyday!" and pushing them to another forum out there. This kind of attitude and bashing of people is not doing anyone any good at all. If you don't like Maura, then just don't go to her forum. There is no reason to start threads here bashing her for what's going on over there. If you must bash her, bash her to her face, not here. That's not what we are about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seriously just STOP all the lies and rumors! YOU are just creating more trouble!
OMG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SERIOUSLY, GROW UP!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions