Vitilgo
July 11, 2010, 03:55:16 AM
ok, something strange is happened this morning, and I think it is linking to the idea of Michael being not him self since the 1980's.

Since then people have thought that Michal bleach himself and become black man with white patches, and Michael say himself he has problem called vitiligo.

Well, I am very pale white womanLast night as joke for summer I decided to put on myself a very very dark tan liquid.

This morning I can se that I hav not managd this at all good!  :D  Now I look like black (darkskinned) woman with spots of whit skin looking through th dark skin.

I am vitilgoed myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is releveant?

I apologise because I have been told now that my post read as a joke, it is not supposed to be joke, I try to explain that I think maybe doubles are there who use tanliquid, I notice this from my experience with tanliquid myself.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Vitilgo
July 11, 2010, 12:58:08 PM
So what you are trying to say is that Michael deliberately whitened his skin?  He did not want to be a black man anymore? You are wrong. I am a white  female and I have my best male friend who is black for Haiti, he has vitiligo, and believe me it is not a pretty picture, he has been going to dermotologists and they have no choice to whitenen his skin, he is devastated, but he told me that he will always be Haitian, and he will never forget his roots, where he came from  even if his skin is almost as my skin color. Nobody wants this desease, by the way even white people have vitiligo, but it is less conspicuous.

I strongly feel that MJ had vitiligo. LOVE ALWAYS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 11, 2010, 01:00:47 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
So what you are trying to say is that Michael deliberately whitened his skin?  He did not want to be a black man anymore? You are wrong. I am a white  female and I have my best male friend who is black for Haiti, he has vitiligo, and believe me it is not a pretty picture, he has been going to dermotologists and they have no choice to whitenen his skin, he is devastated, but he told me that he will always be Haitian, and he will never forget his roots, where he came from  even if his skin is almost as my skin color. Nobody wants this desease, by the way even white people have vitiligo, but it is less conspicuous.

I strongly feel that MJ had vitiligo. LOVE ALWAYS

No, I say nothing about this.

Try to think.For double to be really double of Michael, double must ALSO show to have vitilgo, no?
I think it would be difficult to find double of Michael who really have vitilgo.

All I try to explain is how double might alter his skin to look like Michael, maybe double is  WHITE MAN who use tanliquid in this way.
Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:03:01 PM by BlackVelvet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:02:46 PM
Quote from: "BlackVelvet"

I apologise because I have been told now that my post read as a joke, it is not supposed to be joke, I try to explain that I think maybe doubles are there who use tanliquid, I notice this from my experience with tanliquid myself.
So you think MJ used tanliquid all his life? until he decided to not use it anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

July 11, 2010, 01:06:34 PM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

So you think MJ used tanliquid all his life? until he decided to not use it anymore?

No, i explain that DOUBLES use tan liquid to look like Michael.

But perhaps Michael also use tanliquid, but I think not because he looked more light not more dark.

I stop, I find it difficult to explain me. Sorry. :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:09:15 PM

But perhaps Michael also use tanliquid, but I think not because he looked more light not more dark.

i know what you mean, but it´s this...mj was white over the last years. so why would the doubles use tanliquid? this is also why i asked.

or do you mean in his younger years?
Please explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:17:12 PM

i know what you mean, but it´s this...mj was white over the last years. so why would the doubles use tanliquid? this is also why i asked.

Please explain.

ok, I try to explain.

Because even when Michael was WHITE, he still have vitilgo in places, can see it on his hands, even I think on his face sometimes (i believe somewhere is document or interview explaining that he put cosmetics to even-up where vitilgo was, but he looked white)

So I wondering if some WHITE double use tanliquid leaving some areas uncovered when applicating tanliquid so that they look dark but with vitilgo, to look EXACTLY like Michael.I mean at time of Michael being a little darker in colour.

No, is still confusing?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 01:30:40 PM
no, now i understand. :) well, yes, i am sure they use some kind of colour for the patches... maybe tanliquid, but for sure some powder i guess or sth... Now i get your point.

Please explain.

ok, I try to explain.

Because even when Michael was WHITE, he still have vitilgo in places, can see it on his hands, even I think on his face sometimes (i believe somewhere is document or interview explaining that he put cosmetics to even-up where vitilgo was, but he looked white)

So I wondering if some WHITE double use tanliquid leaving some areas uncovered when applicating tanliquid so that they look dark but with vitilgo, to look EXACTLY like Michael.I mean at time of Michael being a little darker in colour.

No, is still confusing?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 11, 2010, 01:44:57 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  sorry :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

suspicious mind

July 11, 2010, 02:32:19 PM
if there were doubles i don't know if they would be in situations where anyone could get that good of a look. i do know what you mean that you can sometimes see color spots on micheal. between makeup and technology it is hard to say how much of the color difference showed or how extensive the progression was.maybe thats why he kept karen around she probably one of the few who has extensive knowledge about this issue.all speculation of course.

by the way  black velvet please share what kind of self tanner you used that didn't turn you orange :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 11, 2010, 04:11:06 PM
Thank you, suspicious mind finally, it is understood what I mean!  :lol: I was thinking i was never to be understood!  :lol:

I also wonder about the role of Karen, for this reason.

i use Palmer-Cutler Geltan, it-is-geltan, it come in medium and dark.It does not smell at all, and it goes onto the body as clear liquid then it dries and it becomes dark, it takes perhaps two minutes to dry.It costs £20 or about that money in the UK.

It is excellent and make the person look very natural dark like tanned, except if the person try to applicate it too quickly and leave areas of body without liquid on, like i did today, this just leave some light spots on the dark, and does not look good! When I did this before and look dark and light together I put on another application of the tanliquid, so I do this again tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 09:27:07 PM
Quote from: BlackVelvet
ok, something strange is happened this morning, and I think it is linking to the idea of Michael being not him self since the 1980's.

Since then people have thought that Michal bleach himself and become black man with white patches, and Michael say himself he has problem called vitiligo.

Well, I am very pale white womanLast night as joke for summer I decided to put on myself a very very dark tan liquid.

This morning I can se that I hav not managd this at all good!  :D  Now I look like black (darkskinned) woman with spots of whit skin looking through th dark skin.

I am vitilgoed myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Sorry this "I am vitilgoed myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  " was really funny. I mean, purely funny. Not making fun of it.

Can you clarify your thoughts. You are saying Michael has or does not have vitiligo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

July 11, 2010, 10:01:35 PM
she knows micheal does she is wondering how a double would replicate it . it's a good question . or would they need to .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 12, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
Guys, I have vitiligo since I was 4. Let me tell you some about this disease and about the treatment Michael had. Thanx to God that I'm as white as a cheese so my white patches are not very obvious and visible. But when you have a darker skin, those patches look terrible really. And when you stay under the sun and get some tan, those patches stay white. They never get colored. I tried many kinds of treatments for this disease. It seemed like they worked out but when you stressed out, they come back easily. I had a couple of more patches when I heard that Michael was gone. I wasn't a believer on the 25th for sure. There's one more treatment in which you use some pills and those pills kill the rest of your pigments which give the dark color to your skin. So all of your body gets covered with white patches. Shortly, all of your body gets covered with vitiligo. That's what Michael did. He used those pills and got his skin white but that's one of the treatment of this disease. I asked my doctor about this treatment but he told me those pills are too dangerous for my liver. That's the reason why I didn't have the treatment but Michael had a dark skin and the patches looked terrible and I think he just wanted to get rid of it. I can tell and answer your questions about vitiligo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 12:15:35 AM
Quote from: "Jude"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  sorry :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
what is so funny> i want to laugh too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions