I suppose you've read about Ley Line 104, USAF, Denver Airport (New World Airport) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Roswell, btw   on 17 Feb 2009 Barack Obama has signed his hard-fought economic stimulus plan in Denver er and I just found this strange article:

DENVER - As if a 30-foot tall blue horse with glowing red eyes wasn't startling enough, travelers at Denver International Airport are now being greeted by a new Behemoth.

On Wednesday, workers erected a 26-foot tall, seven-ton replica of Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, adjacent to the main terminal. The statue is here to promote the upcoming King Tut exhibit at the Denver Art Museum.

According to one web site, Anubis is the "jackal-god of mummification," and "assisted in the rites by which a dead man was admitted to the underworld."

While art enthusiasts are excited about the statue, some air travelers aren't sure if they feel more or less secure with Anubis looking in.

"If it's the god of death, I wouldn't exactly be putting it in front of the airport," said passenger Keith Mears.

For Josh Meyers, it wasn't very reassuring either.

"I don't like flying to begin with," he said. "It's kind of weird, especially being at an airport. Bad voodoo."

"Tutankhamun: The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs" opens June 29th at the Denver Art Museum.

The statue stands just a short distance from DIA's other towering work of art: the controversial 'Mustang' by Luis Jimenez who died in 2006 when a large piece of 'Mustang' fell on him in his studio.

'Mustang' has earned the nicknames "Bluecifer," "Satan's Steed," and "Blue Devil Horse."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

+
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login << interesting  :? I hadn't noticed this before ...

Sending out an SOS
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

er...ya! remind me not to fly into denver? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

*facepalm!* That is just so whack and sick..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that's def one state to have no business in, obviously...

'the statue is 7 feet tall', eh?  ;)

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

airieslady

I saw this one a few months ago and those murals inside the airport are very strange also.  This whole airport is  strange ... did anyone watch those DIA youtubes... just eeky eery!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Hi everybody. I was doing a little reading trying to find out more info on Eliza Presley's court case to prove Elvis is alive and also her brother. I didn't find much new, but I did run across this strange movie called Bubba Ho-Tep - The King of Rock versus The King of the Dead!

I thought it was a very strange idea for a movie and it reminded me of this thread. I've noticed Egyptian themes around Michael during my research, and now this silly movie with "Elvis" and the "King of the Dead". Very strange...coincidence?

Love & Light

So very blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
Hi everybody. I was doing a little reading trying to find out more info on Eliza Presley's court case to prove Elvis is alive and also her brother. I didn't find much new, but I did run across this strange movie called Bubba Ho-Tep - The King of Rock versus The King of the Dead!

I thought it was a very strange idea for a movie and it reminded me of this thread. I've noticed Egyptian themes around Michael during my research, and now this silly movie with "Elvis" and the "King of the Dead". Very strange...coincidence?

Love & Light

Touched By An Angel

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!

'' Elvis and JFK against a soul-sucking mummy!''   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"

Love & Light

Touched By An Angel

'' Elvis and JFK against a soul-sucking mummy!''   :mrgreen:

Where's Capt. EO?
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal