Clues in MichaelJacksonLive.com Disclaimer?
July 10, 2010, 10:37:57 AM
I know it's probably a standard disclaimer, but it just goes to show what you can find when you read between the LInES  :D

Disclaimer

THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. "AEG LIVE" DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, "AEG LIVE" DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.

We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from "Michael Jackson Live" website. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any "Michael Jackson Live" website or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third-party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

CC

ok. is this a way to cover their back if mj comeback? like they are not making profit of the dead? or i MISSUNDERSTOOD YOUR POINT? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Daaaaaaaaaamn, talk about having an attorney tripple check your *hit.......or better yet quadrupple check.  :lol: They're obviously hearing the death hoax rumors. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions