CC

how about to make something to pop up when the people do a google search about oil spill or something like that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "CC"
how about to make something to pop up when the people do a google search about oil spill or something like that?

How?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've been thinking that when we have the new date, you could post a message on all the recaps ( in dif. languages ) to tell people to help us, something like: if you think this is interesting help us next ?¿.....
I know that probably it doesn't help much but we could try...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

CC

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "CC"

How?

MY MOTHER HAVE A PAGE OF HER BUSSINESS AND WILL ASK TO THE PERSON WHO DO HER PAGE ABOUT THAT, BUT SHE PAY TO PUT SOME KEY WORDS SO WHEN SOMEONE PUT THAT KEY WORDS IN GOOGLE HER SITE IS ONE OF THE FIRSTS OF THE LIST, BUT LIKE I SAY SHE PAY FOR THAT BUT SHE WILL TRY TO ASK TO THIS PERSON HOW TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITHOUT PAY. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:30xzf21f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HKa_MbGXM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:30xzf21f]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help?  ;)  TS, a bit of help?  ;) )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

What about making one video that outlines what has been happening during this past year, including some of the more obvious clues that people could see straight away, some Elvis connections would need to be in there too as this seems to be important. People are more likely to watch a video than read text, even if only for 10 seconds. It wouldn't need to be long, just concise and easy to follow.
The link to this video could be given when tweeting #ElvisandMJdotcom. I think many people would be curious enough to click on the link which would increase the number of views, this way we are not relying on people tweeting alone. We could easily see how it is going as far as the number of views it gets and if there are enough then it could eventually get on the front page as the most watched video.
This also has the advantage that we would not need to tweet for hours on end, just click on the video.
One last idea is that under the video we could link to a thread on this forum specifically welcoming new video viewers who are intrigued to know more, maybe a welcome page which can help explain what we have found over this past year. I think this has to be done delicately and not too much at once. I am not good with technical stuff but I think this makes sense. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Just wanted to say thank you to those who are taking this task seriously. I am sure Michael is very happy to see this. I have continued spreading the word through you tube, twitter, other sites etc. I just have to take a break for a bit as I just found out yesterday that my best girlfriend passed away yesterday from cancer. I will be here often to check in and to keep spreading the message.

Again....Thank you everyone!
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Just wanted to say thank you to those who are taking this task seriously. I am sure Michael is very happy to see this. I have continued spreading the word through you tube, twitter, other sites etc. I just have to take a break for a bit as I just found out yesterday that my best girlfriend passed away yesterday from cancer. I will be here often to check in and to keep spreading the message.

Again....Thank you everyone!
Dayna

All my prayers goes to your friend and her family. I send you strength and courage to carry on, it must be a difficult and painful ordeal. I don't find the words really... I just want to tell you to not be sad there is a life after this one and I'm sure your friend is in a wonderful place now. Thank you so much for your commitment. Much love to you. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:16s8q56w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HKa_MbGXM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:16s8q56w]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help?  ;)  TS, a bit of help?  ;) )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E

seems like T.S. has found the solution he prefers.

Can someone explain me the video of Harvey Levin ? i haven't understood everything... thanks
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:08:24 AM by NeVrOzAy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dom

Ok.

its time i said my opinion on this whole this is also it thing.

ive been following whats been said by this person with interest for quite some time but i think it is just going too far now. i think "TS" could well be a forum admin trying to direct people to this forum- why else would "TS" only use this one forum? after all there are 100s perfectly good other hoax forums out there?

with regards to the Elvis thing,i think Elvis DID fake his death but i do not think i believe this Eliza lady- (sorry if your reading this, Eliza!) ive read through her website and im just not 100% convinced- if her brother really is Elvis Presley and he really does want to "BAM!" then why cant he just go on tv or get a lawyer to make a press conference, why doesnt he just get Lisa Marie to go on tv & say "my father is actually alive" ?! instead of having his sister running round making herself look like a fool? if she really is Elvis' sister then hes really not being a very good brother by letting herself look like a looney!

Eliza's story is rather compelling but it just DONT make sense & i think "TS" was running out of ideas to the MJ death hoax theory so they decided to explore other avenues to get more people eating out of the palm of their hands & following them like lemmings over a cliff to insanity, all while creating great advertisements for this forum.

after all, if Souza or any other admin on this forum genuinely believed in the double bam they would have most likely created "elvisandmj.com" on ANOTHER web site, NOT just sticking it as a redirect to this forum.   it prooves to me that yes! "TS" DID make some accurate predictions and points but they are just cooincidence & "TS" is no more than just another admin member or fan that is messing with us for attention.

That is just my opinion & i know many agree with me & many others may be upset or offended, but it is the reason why i have stopped wanting to use this forum as much as the others(hoax theory forums) Personally , i think its about time we reported "TS" to the police- that way we could find out who they are, what they are doing, if they are genuine & if then we can all stop wasting our energy on who "TS" is & worry about real solid clues in this hoax.

once again, just my opinion & sorry if i upset anyone.

PEACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

oh & btw please dont think im picking at Souza specifically, i meant to mention Mo there too, im not having a go at anyone in admin specifically please dont think i am, im just getting fed up with these redirects as i feel they are going round in circles & misleading & manipulating people.

PEACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "dom"
Ok.

You are free to voice your opinion, but I really don't understand why you had to post it in this "New ideas to make You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login known worldwide" thread.

ive been following whats been said by this person with interest for quite some time but i think it is just going too far now. i think "TS" could well be a forum admin trying to direct people to this forum- why else would "TS" only use this one forum? after all there are 100s perfectly good other hoax forums out there?

This is the largest MJ hoax forum, so it has the largest range.

with regards to the Elvis thing,i think Elvis DID fake his death but i do not think i believe this Eliza lady- (sorry if your reading this, Eliza!) ive read through her website and im just not 100% convinced- if her brother really is Elvis Presley and he really does want to "BAM!" then why cant he just go on tv or get a lawyer to make a press conference, why doesnt he just get Lisa Marie to go on tv & say "my father is actually alive" ?! instead of having his sister running round making herself look like a fool? if she really is Elvis' sister then hes really not being a very good brother by letting herself look like a looney!

I think you need to reread TS's post because you missed the point.  Elvis Presley does not want to BAM.  The BAM regarding Elvis would be when DNA proves that Elvis Presley did not die.  Elvis has no intentions to come back as himself.

Eliza's story is rather compelling but it just DONT make sense & i think "TS" was running out of ideas to the MJ death hoax theory so they decided to explore other avenues to get more people eating out of the palm of their hands & following them like lemmings over a cliff to insanity, all while creating great advertisements for this forum.

Creating great advertisements for this forum?  For what?  As you probably noticed there are no ads on this website/forum, so for sure no money is generated from clicks.  In fact, every click costs money.  Next to that, we don't need advertisement for our website.  Click this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Which website is the first one listed by Google..?  Right.

Your comment "to get more people eating out of the palm of their hands & following them like lemmings over a cliff to insanity" insinuates that the members here can't think for themselves and evaluate what's posted here.  I consider that quite offensive and it doesn't show any respect to the members.

after all, if Souza or any other admin on this forum genuinely believed in the double bam they would have most likely created "elvisandmj.com" on ANOTHER web site, NOT just sticking it as a redirect to this forum.   it prooves to me that yes! "TS" DID make some accurate predictions and points but they are just cooincidence & "TS" is no more than just another admin member or fan that is messing with us for attention.

Dom, you are making assumptions that hold no truth at all.  Souza nor I created elvisandmj.com, period.

Regarding the "coincidental predictions and points" by TS: feel free to believe whatever you want, and ignore the facts about the "coincidences".

That is just my opinion & i know many agree with me & many others may be upset or offended, but it is the reason why i have stopped wanting to use this forum as much as the others(hoax theory forums) Personally , i think its about time we reported "TS" to the police- that way we could find out who they are, what they are doing, if they are genuine & if then we can all stop wasting our energy on who "TS" is & worry about real solid clues in this hoax.

Report TS to the police..?  For what?  Connecting dots?  Predicting events that did take place?  Pointing out to numerology?  I'm very curious about what law TS broke in your opinion...  Can you please post a scanned copy of the official police report here after you have reported TS to the police?  Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Report TS to the police? ...:shock:

LOL  :?

Who said padded cell? ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

ahhhhhhhhhhahahahaha..... report him to the police?!?! Come on guys! We haven't completely lost our minds yet have we?! Hope not, because we're just gettin' started!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~Topic starter

Ok.

once again, just my opinion & sorry if i upset anyone.

PEACE.

Wow, thanks for the compliment. I wish I was that educated in math.

You are one of the people trying to discredit this forum, its members and its admins. Who are you to tell the members here they are lemmings? I don't allow that kind of behavior. Stating your opinion is fine, you don't have to agree with us or TS, and if you don't like this forum: nobody is keeping you here. But disrespect is NOT allowed her, so here is your warning.

And sure, report TS to the police, maybe they can debunk his posts, because you clearly can't. The police will not even look at your case, TS redirects and posts information on a forum, of which everyone is free to believe. No crime in that dom.

And I am serious about the warning. Everyone can voice their opinion, but with respect to others. I looked the word up for you:

Respect
Definition: To take notice of; to regard with special attention; to regard as worthy of special consideration; hence, to care for; to heed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions