mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
lets be rational here friends. if Michael "never" wanted to come back, don't you think that he would have made his "death" a little more believable? Why would he go to all these lengths, to disappear forever? It just doesn't make sense? If Michael had enough smarts, to pull off this hoax, then surely he would have pulled off a "death" hoax, that left us with no reason to doubt that he was dead, if disappearing forever was his intention. Look at everything we have uncovered in the last year. Do you honestly believe that everything is just a coincidence? Michael is alive and this is the "piece, by piece, by piece, by piece...Mj is revealed part of the hoax! Everything happens for a reason. It is time to spread awareness and love. We need to concentrate on spreading Michael's message. In the big picture, this video isn't relevant...a "Michael" sighting is good news as far as I'm concerned....it means that we are right, Michael is alive!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I sure as heck hope that Michael isn't reading this thread, cause if I was him right now I would probably decide it ain't worth coming back.  Fans at odds, calling each other names, doing everything but what Michael hopes we would be doing....heeding his message, spreading it to the world and spreading love not hate.  WHATZZZZZUP PEOPLE!  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!  We spend more time talking about everything but Michael's message.  It's too short to be him, it's too tall to be him, not his chin, yes his chin, NWO, Illuminati, doubles, more doubles, less doubles, no doubles...What does any of this have to do with the hoax :?:  :?: I'm just saying...We hear someone has a video of Michael from today, we say they're liars.  Well maybe they are, but maybe they're not.  I hope when and if Michael returns, we don't throw stones at him and call him a liar too.  :evil:  We have to get this together or we may lose Michael forever.  Be kind to each other, love each other, you are my sister, you are my brother, look at yourself, man in the mirror, we can't change the world with threads like this one....not for the better anyway.  Ok, I said what I had to say!

PEACE, KEEP THE FAITH, beLIEve!  It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

You're soooooo! right, we have to L.O.V.E !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

For those of you that have been nasty on this post I have to ask you ... where is your FAITH?  I understand that none of us wants to have our hearts broken over misinformation but aren't we all here claiming to beLIEve?  I'm not suggesting that we blindly accept everything we are told...we've learned to do better than that...but we should NEVER automatically castigate or condemn someone for offering their information.  If this video is valid, it represents what we've all been waiting for...proof!!  

I can imagine just how disappointed Michael is if he's reading this thread...realizing that the very people that beLIEve in him are reacting in a manner that is completely opposite from everything he's tried to teach us.  Bashing others is not acceptable if you claim to love the man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MashMike

I have always admired her, her videos have always been smart, so i believe her, i think she has no reasons to lie, i doubt a little bit the insider  but however, everything is possible while talking about this hoax, we only need to be patient, if it's indeed true, it will be proved one day, if Michael is going to come back, the video will be everywhere, and i do agree that some in here have forgotten what means being polite , day by day very rude and sarcastic posts are popping up, i'm sure Michael is reading these posts and he will be very disappointed and heartbroken cause if we-his fans whom he really relies on cannot be kind to each other and spread the message then imagine how others will react when everything comes out, poor Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Not true. Think about it: Would Mike be so stupid to have himself recorded and shown to hoaxers? of course not.

I say MediaHypeAgain and manipulation. Not saying Maura deliberately manipulates, but MHA certainly is. Maybe he's just using her.

can I ask who is Maura? sorry I do not know who she is. I went to the web site but heard a girl speak but did not understand what she was trying to say.  Souza you are absolutely right Mike is not stupid in fact he is a very very intelligent man.
intelligent woman who's partners with Pianogames, every month they talk to Carlotta a Online Radio. Maura also creates hoax video, but she ignorant as hell! Very smart, but ignorant, right now she on twitter cursing like hell. She's very rude, shes more rude than me. Now this fool claiming that she has a recent new video of MJ.

all4loveandbelieve & Souza dont say why would michael do that, the man could do anything and hes capable to do anything, you dont have no  right to judge

Look who is calling the kettle black, we have no right to judge> Bluepiggy, at least you admit you are a rude person,since you were so rude with me on the last posting.  we are not judging we are simply statinga fact that MJ will not jeopardize everything he has worked for.  Yes we can voice our opinion, as I recall I live in canada and it is a free country.So proud to be a Canadian So there I said my say with you. LOVE ALWAYS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Time for a lock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Again - Everybody is of course allowed to voice an opinion, but NO ONE has the right to be rude, attack and bash.

Do not treat people in a way you would not wish to be treated yourself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions