Question about Barry Shaw
July 09, 2010, 09:36:45 PM
I was just wondering if anybody debunked Barry Shaw or not.  I'm sorry if it's already posted somewhere, but there is just so much info on here anymore that it's hard to find things and topics.  It takes forever.  Anyway I was thinking earlier today about Barry Shaw.  And it hit me.  BS are the initials.  When somebody says BS they usually are referring to bullsh*t.  Is there a chance that Barry Shaw really is just MJ?  It seems plausible that he could be trying to get everybody to believe that he has an exact body double so that when the time is right he can come back, but as Barry Shaw.  He could go around and just say hey I'm MJ's body double Barry Shaw when in reality it's really just MJ.  
Another thing with this hoax.  I believe the whole thing was to punk the media quite a bit.  And as far as I'm concerned I feel like the fake news such as the Globe and such are giving us real hints about the hoax like the article about MJ's body missing.  I really think keeping an eye on those papers.
But that's all I wanted to say really.  I don't believe there is a real Barry Shaw.  I find it hard to believe that this is an exact body double that even did interviews for him.  I've seen the video interviews on youtube claiming to be "the real Barry Shaw" and it's clearly just MJ.  Does anybody else have some input?  I'd love to hear what's going on with BS if anything is.  I haven't been up to speed on much MJ news as of late.  Just kind of waiting around until something bigger happens I guess.  

Thanks guys.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Question about Barry Shaw
July 09, 2010, 10:43:55 PM
Hi. As far as I know believers reported his FB page and his page was deleted. He's definitely a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 12:14:41 AM
Mmmhmm I figured he was fake, but how do we know it isn't really MJ himself?  That's my real question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 12:39:51 AM
You raise interesting questions. Who does really know who Barry Shaw is? I do think keeping an eye out for him to pop up again is a good idea. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal