Re: Michael Jackson Video Game Details Released
September 12, 2010, 11:46:26 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Michael Jackson The Experience Delayed
Kinect and Move dance games now shipping in 2011.
September 10, 2010

Gamers itching to do the moonwalk in their living rooms will have to wait a little while longer.

Ubisoft confirmed to IGN this morning both the Move and Kinect versions of Michael Jackson The Experience will now ship in early 2011. The publisher said this move was done in part to allow its developers more time to polish the games.

"We're giving our teams more time to develop the Kinect and Move versions to ensure we deliver awesome experiences that take full advantage of the new technologies," a representative said.

Ubisoft did say, however, the Wii, DS and PSP versions of the game are still planned for this year and will ship on Nov. 23 in North America and Nov. 25 in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I still don't see anything about this game on their website though

Thank you Serenity,I received this news in my email also:

New MJ Game Delayed

(10-9-2010) Gamers that are anxious to get their hands on the new game, 'Michael Jackson: The Experience,' will unfortunately have to wait a little longer.

Ubisoft confirmed to IGN on Friday that both the Move and Kinect versions of the game will now ship in early 2011. The publisher said this decision was made in part to allow its developers more time to polish the games.

"We're giving our teams more time to develop the Kinect and Move versions to ensure we deliver awesome experiences that take full advantage of the new technologies," a representative said.

Ubisoft did assure IGN that the Wii, DS and PSP versions of the game are still planned for this year and will ship on Nov. 23 in North America and Nov. 25 in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

Source: MJFC / ign.com

By the way it seems that this subject about Michael Jackson Video game is triple post already,lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love and God bless you all my friends!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 12:09:13 PM
Excuse me but I forgot to  show you this my friends, 8-)  :shock: :

TII In Blu-ray 3D
(2-9-2010) Sony CEO, Howard Stringer made an announcement at the International Franchise Association Trade Show in Berlin that the PlayStation 3 firmware update that will allow users to watch Blu-ray movies in steroscopic 3D has been pushed back to October.

Stringer also confirmed during the announcement that Spider-Man 3, Avatar, Green Hornet, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and Michael Jackson's This Is It will all be released in the 3D Blu-ray format in the future.
Source: MJFC / gamasutra.com

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 08:49:50 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Ubisoft confirmed to IGN this morning both the Move and Kinect versions of Michael Jackson The Experience will now ship in early 2011. The publisher said this move was done in part to allow its developers more time to polish the games.

Makes me remember Michael the perfectionalist - this is how he used to make his albums and everything he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 09:21:27 AM
Didn't TMZ already had an article about this a few months ago?
I'll see if I can find it..

EDIT:
Yes they did...

New Michael Jackson Video Game for Xmas
6/14/2010 5:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson is still on the cutting edge of technology -- TMZ has learned the King of Pop is set to star in a new revolutionary video game ... and the people in charge of MJ's estate are totally on board.

The game -- currently untitled -- will essentially be "dance karaoke" ... which means gamers will see Michael Jackson dancing on screen and will then be challenged to imitate his moves.

The game will be available on multiple platforms including Wii and Xbox 360. The Xbox version will incorporate Microsoft's new Kinect motion capture technology -- which will allow the gamer to play without holding a controller.

Also in the Xbox version, the gamer will be judged based on full body movements. The game will process the movements and display the gamer's avatar on screen ... dancing right next to MJ.

And there's more -- the game also includes a karaoke feature, in which gamers can sing MJ songs like "Billie Jean" ... and even mess around with their voice thanks to an autotune feature.

The game is being developed by Ubisoft -- the same people behind Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon -- and we're told Ubisoft properly secured permission from the MJ estate ... so it's all legit.

The game is scheduled to hit shelves sometime before Christmas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

bec

September 13, 2010, 11:31:28 AM
Think of it in another way, the game is already "released" and you're already playing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 13, 2010, 01:33:46 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Think of it in another way, the game is already "released" and you're already playing it.

Hello bec!!!

You are funny you know   :lol:  :D ,but you could be right about that . 8-)

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 04:33:51 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"

Hello bec!!!

You are funny you know   :lol:  :D ,but you could be right about that . 8-)

LOVE
;) good thinking... You are right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2010, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Quote from: "applehead250609"

Hello bec!!!

You are funny you know :lol: :D ,but you could be right about that . 8-)

LOVE
;) good thinking... You are right!

Hello Red_Rose!!!!

I really want this to be true ,you know, and that Michael is alive.If this all it was part of a big movie or a lesson for us it is ok for me.I have already learn so much from Michael and my hope is that much more people start to do that change,in order to become more sensitive about the rest of the people and not just about themselves.It time for a CHANGE and in order to achive that we have to be more open to help others,to care about others,to do something for the planet and for the future generations  :D .
Today I found something intresting on internet about SONY and Playstation games.Here it is:

Playstation Move 101

September 9 11:31 A.M.

Starting this week, the Wii won’t be the only game console touting a motion control system. Sony’s Playstation Move hits stores on Sept. 17, bringing a new range of controllers and an accompanying selection of motion-enabled games to the Playstation 3. We've spent some quality time with the system; since we're guessing you've got questions, here are a few answers.

[attachment=0:zo8c8xuo]ps-move-101_300.jpg[/attachment:zo8c8xuo]

How is this different than the Wii?
In theory, it’s not. This is Sony’s response to the Wii’s success; Microsoft’s, named “Kinect,” will be out later this year.

But Move is considerably more advanced than the four year-old Wii control system. In addition to a suite of gyroscopic motion sensors, Move can employ head-tracking, voice recognition, and positional tracking of the controller. It’s unquestionably more accurate, more sensitive, and more high-tech...but in the end, it’s all about getting you playing games that have you jumping about in front of your TV.

Like the Wii.

What do you need to get started?

[attachment=1:zo8c8xuo]ps-move-101_300b.jpg[/attachment:zo8c8xuo]

At the very least, you’ll need one Move controller -- the one with the colorful sphere on the end -- a Playstation Eye camera, and a Move-compatible game. Coincidentally, that’s exactly what Sony is offering in its main Move bundle, which includes a controller, a camera, and flagship game Sports Champions. If you want to get the most out of the system, though, budget another $50 for a second Move controller. Some games work best with one in each hand, to say nothing of the two-player possibilities.

If you’re the type who has to have everything, Sony’s also selling what it calls a “Move navigational controller," though it’s really just a trimmed-down Playstation pad that fits in one hand. It doesn’t have motion sensing capabilities, but it is just right for controlling games like first-person shooters. There’s also a charging station that’ll fit two Move controllers, although they also charge over USB just like a regular PS3 pad.

How much is it?
The basic Move bundle -- which we recommend, unless you already have a Playstation Eye camera -- costs just shy of $100. Separately, one Move controller retails for $50, while the optional navigational controller is $30. Most of the launch games are $40.

How do you set it up?
It won’t take long: if you can set up a Wii, you can set up Move.

Tuck the camera either above or below your TV, pair the controllers with your PS3, and, uh, you’re done. Every time you play, you’ll have to do a brief calibration dance -- hold the controller up by your shoulder, down by your side, point it at your belt buckle, do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around -- but that’ll be second nature in no time.

Why does it have a glowing ball on the end?

[attachment=2:zo8c8xuo]ps-move-charging-station-191.jpg[/attachment:zo8c8xuo]

For starters, because it looks cool. Of course, there's a bit more to it than that.

The camera uses that glowing orb to pin down the controller’s location in 3D space. It lights up when the controller’s in use in a color that will best stand out against the background, which helps greatly with its accuracy. Additionally, some games can flash the ball different colors to give you feedback. One thing to note: if you get your body between the controller and the camera or do anything else that obstructs its view of the glowing ball, you’ll confuse the system.

How well does it work?
Remarkably well. If you’ve been disappointed by the Wii’s sensitivity with sword-fighting games like Red Steel, Sony’s system is what you’ve been waiting for. Compared to the Wii, it’s seriously impressive how sensitive Move is to even the smallest of motions. There’s no perceptible lag, and none of that characteristic wobbliness of the cursor you see on the Wii. In short, Move is the real deal; it delivers on the promise of motion control in a way the Wii has never managed.

It is just me or the move controller --looks like the ones in the Michael Jackson The Experience trailer  .That one in the hands of the girl from This Is It movie
(sorry but I cant rememeber her name  :oops: )

[youtube:zo8c8xuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKI3U_uFv7Y[/youtube:zo8c8xuo]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions