Re: TII - out-takes - NEW SCENES
July 20, 2010, 10:36:32 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Looking at the video I still cant see the ill person that they said they had to help up the stairs he looks very energetic there and full of life and happy

Well-spoken, mumof3. You have hit the nail on its head.  You have expressed my thoughts exactly.  God bless you, mumof3! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MJonmind

July 20, 2010, 11:57:32 PM
"It was such a surprise that began with a really casual phone call from someone who was representing Michael’s choeographer, Travis Payne. It was already the end of April and the tour was starting in July, and he asked me if I was interested in making some outfits."  "The results were amazing and once the decision was made to make Zaldy the chief costume designer for the upcoming concerts, the process to get there involved five up close-and-personal fittings between Zaldy and Michael Jackson over a period of a several weeks, including the last fitting, just days before the singer’s sudden death."

What I don't understand from what Zaldy says about the time frame, is 2 months from getting asked out of the blue to be designer, to MJ performing on stage in the complex be-decked outfits seems totally proposterous. Did Zaldy not also have other work he might have been finishing up? Seems to me he'd need a year or at least 6 months. Does anybody know realitstically from experience how long these things take? Is this proof that these performances were never meant for a tour that year but for future performances, lets say even in 2011 or 12?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 21, 2010, 12:49:14 AM
weren't they talking about attaching god awful amounts of small crystals and things of that nature? if you are a perfectionist it could take a while. i kow one lady whom i remember talking about taking forever due to ripping stuff out and starting again because she wasn't satisfied with it.wasn't some of the stuff not even finished but yet after the death they went ahead and finished it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal