Sarahli

Just wanted to share, it may have nothing to do with the specific subject but there are not a lot of places where we can talk about that so I put it here  :D .

God says that He always chooses messengers, warners, among the people to guide them and throughout history not just in a specific period of time, so that we cannot say on Judgement Day "I didn't know, nobody came to me".

Therefore I understand that in our present time there must be a messenger and to me Michael has the qualities, even if I don't fully know what his deep beliefs are, to me he represents a good guide leading us in unity under God's name whatever are our religions. Faith in God is our common point.
All messengers and prophets were not perfect, only God is perfect. They were human beings after all, submitted to their feelings and emotions, to their physical needs.

Now not everybody believes in God that's why messengers and warners are chosen by God even not officially, it is not necessarily written in the Scriptures, to make the Word of God reverberate when it tends to be forgotten (and twisted) by the majority.  

God is what unites us, God is what must unite us and I feel like it's Michael's message and that love for each other is the way. We are entering difficult times and if people are not united with our differences, we cannot win. Faith, Unity and Love in God's name is what can save us.

"There's a place in you heart and I know that it is LOVE and this place could be much brighter than tomorrow".

Love is the answer and I love all of you :D . God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

The parallels absolutely exist, whether anyone chooses to believe that or not, but a lot of them are by design. Michael told you from his own mouth that he wanted to be like God so that his blessing would be shone upon him. So, Michael perused the persona of a divine being and spread his love and message this way.

The humping? Well, that is definitely the man in Michael Jackson..lol. He never said that was divine, but I got news for you, we , as a society have made up the rules that these moves are nasty, not the bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MJonmindTopic starter

It's her, you are a very eloquent writer communicater, with a warm friendly style. I guess I'm just a little weird, the way I think, but it's just me. Images, images. Images. Well for starters, the image that most Christians have of Jesus Christ is an image based on a painter's perception back in the first millenium. The original Jesus was black-skinned. Secondly His name was not Jesus, but Yahshuah, or close to that (read my other posts.) There is much pagan elements in the Greek New Testament (translated from the original Hebrew IMO) and later Roman Catholic empire. What I have all posted about Michael, I have said are only theories based on my observations. The Jesus, most Christians seem to worship seems to be more of an imaginary plastic fairy-like mythical creature with no actual personality or human interest--this image made by man-kind who idolize.  It's like the real Jesus would be someone like Pastor Joel Olsteen, no wait can't be married, so like the Pope (and the Pope doesn't hump) or does he.  Just like the "Jesus" born in Bethlehem 2000 years ago and later 33 years of living on earth, was not recognized by the religious people who were waiting for His arrival, because they were expecting someone different. Yes, He (Jesus) will come in like manner as you have seen Him go up, but the story with Michael Jackson isn't finished yet. I don't mean to be argumentative, but I just like to think for myself, and do not accept ANYTHING as 100% truth until utterly convinced. History, present, future are in layers and dimentions. Sorry, I used to think the way you do, but I just can't go back there. In all respect.

Maybe God loves illusions, too! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:o
@It'sher,
I honestly don't SEE where any of us said we thought Michael was God or Jesus in the flesh. Or we are trying to worship and start a Michael religion, lol

What I do see is info about comparisions and paralells between Michael and Jesus.
What I see and read is opinions on what we may think is happening.

Michael is a chosen messenger ( which I am 100% convinced he is) so through him God can warn us about these end times and warn us of the second coming of Christ through his art, and other modes. God forgive us if we don't heed the message because Michael is a Man.

If his dance style is repulsive and naughty to some and that would make some people not believe he could be a chosen messenger, well shit look in the Old Testament and read ALL the nasty and gross incest, rape, animal, and human sacrifices going on.
Michael's humping movements are tame compared to that.

I am not saying Michael is or isn't Jesus or God but, how would we know for sure?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh c'mon, it wasn't humping!  It was crotch-grabbing.  :D
Michael explained in an interview with Oprah (1993, I believe) why he did that... That's where the music took him, he wasn't doing it consciously or because he wanted to be sexual/provocative.  He said his body was an instrument of nature or something like that.  I also read somewhere (a reliable source) that MJ believed that 90% of dancing was moving the waist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Christians have been very quick to toss out ideas that Jesus may have had a special relationship with Mary Magdalene. I'm not saying I believe everything out there, Him having a child with her. However where there's smoke there's fire, and there may be some truths there. (The truth is somewhere in the middle.)

Theologians believe the Gospel of John was written by the disciple John because of inference only, from several verses, and I lean to the writer being Mary Magdalene. Where it says that Peter and "the disciple whom Jesus loved", ran to the tomb--it is assumed that it was Peter and John.  John 20:1-18.  It omits to say Mary ran back to the tomb, yet somehow she is there to ‘cling’ to him, so it’s some kind of mish-mash of trickery through the whole section about ‘the other disciple’.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   However Luke 24:12 says it was only Peter and the women that went to the tomb.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   In the passage John 19:25-27, where Jesus who is hanging on the cross, says the disciple whom Jesus loved should take his mother into his home--the gender indicated is "son"--inferring John.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I say it’s word trickery going on here.   It is absolutely clear that in Matthew 26:56-58  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ,  and Mark 14:50  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  say ALL disciples except Peter, fled the scene and were not around the cross at all, and only the women were around the cross. At the last supper, this disciple whom Jesus loved, is described as leaning on Jesus' breast.  Peter briefly leaned on Jesus to hopefully get a whispered answer.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Kind of gross for a guy, no? Not gross for a woman to be cuddling, and if Jesus was gay, then gay people would say it wasn't gross. Homosexuality was rampant in the Roman/Greek society, so it wasn't like Jesus was naive, and cuddled a man. Throughout all 4 Gospels it is discussed MANY times, that Mary Magdelene was constantly around Jesus and crazy about him. Washing His feet with her hair, and being the first to see Him after resurrection, weeping and wanting to hold him.    Jesus had cast out 7 demons from her in Mark 16:9. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Also writings not accepted into the New Testament canon, Gospel of Mary and Philip do talk about the disciples' jealousy of this Mary, and why Jesus loved her more than them and even kissing her on the mouth (I'm not saying I think they are on an equal standing with canonized books.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   There is much more that could be said in deeper study, but I would not go as far as Dan Brown in the DaVincy Code, but neither do I think Jesus should be painted with such a non-sexual brush, like He was asexual or a eunich. It is a fact that the Pharisaical, Greek and Roman world tended to treat women as second class citizens, and were not comfortable with a woman writer.

There is much more that could be said in deeper study, but I would not go as far as Dan Brown in the DaVincy Code, but neither do I think Jesus should be painted with such a non-sexual brush, like He was asexual or a eunich. It is a fact that the Pharisaical, Greek and Roman world tended to treat women as second class citizens, and were not comfortable with a woman writer. There is also much speculation on the book of Hebrews being written by Priscilla, wife of Aquilla. Read and study all angles to the theories. I put no limitations or boxes in my search for truth. Real truth should stand up to harsh scrutiny, and should include ALL the facts of reality, not just selected ones. IMO. And I do have a post on the reasons why I believe the Greek New Testament was translated from originally Hebrew, so there was some sanitizing done pertaning to Mary, and also Hellenizing, where Yahshuah was given a Greek name, Jesus (Ieseus from Zeus). Respectfully IMO.
Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:16:50 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i absolutely love all of the exposure that the bible is getting here. i do just have one thing to say. please be wise . if you are reading these scriptures that is wonderful but please take the time to pick up this book yourself and read it. it would also be best for you to at least read the entire chapter that verses taken from. it is just advice . i do this even when i hear a bonafide minister quote bible verses. i do not want to imply that anyone here is trying to mislead anyone else. i repeat it is just my advice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmindTopic starter

I absolutely 100% agree with you, entire chapters, whole books, the entire Bible has to be analyzed and meditated on in great detail to get to the complete understanding of a subject. The Berean church did well by studying the Scriptures to, "See if those things were true." Also other historical and archeological material must back up as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I absolutely 100% agree with you, entire chapters, whole books, the entire Bible has to be analyzed and meditated on in great detail to get to the complete understanding of a subject. The Berean church did well by studying the Scriptures to, "See if those things were true." Also other historical and archeological material must back up as well.

and most likely as long as we live none of us will ever 100% get it all  correct either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i absolutely love all of the exposure that the bible is getting here. i do just have one thing to say. please be wise . if you are reading these scriptures that is wonderful but please take the time to pick up this book yourself and read it. it would also be best for you to at least read the entire chapter that verses taken from. it is just advice . i do this even when i hear a bonafide minister quote bible verses. i do not want to imply that anyone here is trying to mislead anyone else. i repeat it is just my advice.

I get what your saying..

No worries. I have 3 Bibles in my house, yes I do read them (sometimes when my internet is down) and I am the one who posts the long version of scriptures when they are tweeted by thisisalmostit or when I am trying to get my point across. I realize the whole story needs to be analyzed to understand the message.

Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "truthprevails"
Oh c'mon, it wasn't humping!  It was crotch-grabbing.  :D
Michael explained in an interview with Oprah (1993, I believe) why he did that... That's where the music took him, he wasn't doing it consciously or because he wanted to be sexual/provocative.  He said his body was an instrument of nature or something like that.  I also read somewhere (a reliable source) that MJ believed that 90% of dancing was moving the waist.

:shock:  :?  :roll:
Um...crotch grabbing is done with a hand to the groin, and it always means one thing: "I GOT somethin right here for that" (whatever someone did or said just prior to the gesture being offered to them). It can be a rather subtle, yet satisfying response to an insult or someone somehow getting in your business. Ask a male who does it themselves--not someone copying MJ. This is one reason so many bad men wanted to kill him. It's like flipping a red flag at a bull--only worse.

Humping 101: pelvic thrusting imitating a sex act, with or without a partner.  He is, hands on invisible girl hips, working good, an invisible gal, as he shadows Tatiana T.'s every step, in the video, The Way You Make Me Feel.   Look at him. It is what it is, and HE knows it, even if some of y'all do not.  I am not attacking him. I just said,  "Get a room, dude".  :lol:

Michael Jackson doesn't do ANYTHING unconciously. It is a smokescreen to misdirect you. :o

Yeah, my body is an instrument of nature, too. Music (especially his) makes me uncontrollably pole dance.
Very problematic at work..let me see how far his excuse gets me. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmindTopic starter

MJ said many times that his music came from above. About the crotch grabbing, he said the music made me do it, so in effect he is saying that God caused him to grab his crotch.

If Isaiah was told by God to preach to the people naked for 3 years (Isaiah 20:3-4), then who are we to say MJ's actions weren't ordered by God.
Taking inspiration from Isaiah (the naked prophet) a new church ministry sends out naked missionaries in an exciting new effort to gain converts.
by Hamster - Dec 2003
 from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :lol:  :lol:[attachment=0:16j8nma8]031220hamster_protest[1].jpg[/attachment:16j8nma8]
Also God told Hosea to marry a prostitute and he had 2 kids by her. God's not so prim and proper as we might think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

MJ said many times that his music came from above. About the crotch grabbing, he said the music made me do it, so in effect he is saying that God caused him to grab his crotch.  

Yeah, I heard him say that, too. It is a subterfuge to get out of a tight spot which is threatening to expose his charade. Mr. sweety, love and all innocence, CAN'T ADMIT he does this on purpose. :?  Part of his great power is in the 8-)  fiction that "something takes hold of him and he can't help himself". It is presenting himself as "harmless as a dove", while being as wise as a serpent. ;)

You KNOW Michael Jackson is not ruled (or overruled!!!) by ANY thing other than Michael Jackson. Come on, you do. You know it.

In fact, he is one of the very few people I have ever heard of who gets it completely that we humans RULE here, in this realm, and do not HAVE to permit ourselves to be brought under the power of anything (just as the bible SAYS is true).

This reminds me of a line in the X-Men movie, Wolverine. Hugh Jackman's character laments that his choice was ripped from him--he must now do as compelled to... to which, a kind AND VERY WISE) old gentleman helping him out, replies succinctly :!:  :!: ,

"Bullshit".

Michael Jackson is trying to show us how to possess our own power, here. "NEVER give it away, never let someone trick you out of it."

In trying to show us that we need to be alert and  :idea: THINK for ourselves---he is NOT saying to throw everything out you blindly accepted before( the morality your parents may have taught you, etc...) he is just trying to make us understand that these things don't change OUR lives until they ARE ours, personally. Until we have examined them and accepted what truth we glean from them AS touchstones of power in our lives.

This includes WHAT  :o  :shock:  :? EVER HE says, ALSO. You have NEVER heard him say he has it all---listen to him and do likewise, although he seems to, in practice give the impression that he indeed DOES have a handle on this! But,what he said was,

"THINK and BE FREE".

You can still have a happy life, as a follower, doing things because you were told to. But it is so much richer to understand why you need to do things a certain way or time. Then you can do things PURPOSEfully, exercising YOUR will, instead of habitually acting on the whims of others.

If he thinks he has successfully opened our eyes, and made us question all we know and all that's being said to us by power & money mad sects of society, and yet we blindly take every thing HE says to the bank (While he is ACTING, in character, AS sweet, harmless, unsuspecting Michael Jackson, that entertainer), he's failed his task, as we STILL don't get it...

He never was under the power of the music, to where he couldn't DECIDE what moves to do. Nothing can MAKE people do things against their wills. God Himself doesn't MAKE anyone do things. (Or He would MAKE everyone immediately see the error of their ways and make the change they need to...He wants us to befriend Him and LOVE Him. But if he MADE us do it, it wouldn't be the genuine article. He doesn't want slaves, as you know--from your extensive study of the Bible, yourself. He wants  :cry: our love to be freely given from the heart...) Anyone who says GOD made them do something---ha ha , :roll:  :roll:  usually something questionable and nutty-- is a gutless liar, shrinking from OWNING their own will in action...The CHOICE is always yours--even at knifepoint. Think about that. :shock:  :)

Again, I am NOT cutting on MJ! He's the Cat's Me-OW!   I only pointed out that he is NOT something which has never been here on earth before. He is 100% human. No archangel, or Jesus wannabe, even, goes around making videos with humping in them. That's a Male Human thang... :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Jesus Himself said he didn't come here to have a wife and family---He came here to die for the sins of the world, buying every single person--past present and future, back from our captors. You were right---he is the saviour of the whole world. The ransom has been paid and accepted, as surely as your daddy can buy you a ticket to a Bigtime Wrestling Event. It's paid for...what will YOU DO about it???  

"Make that change"

(of your other plans for yourself, and seek FIRST, Him :) ) or ignore the Gift? :?  

Will you hit that, or MISS it?  :o

MJ is a true hero. I've adopted him as one of mine :D  :D  :D
But like EVERYthing else, I must pay attention to the context of every conversation he has publicly. Who is he---MJ or that character, "Michael Jackson"? Who is he talking to , and WHO will be able to hear this conversation? Everything he lets out to the public is very purposefully, thoughtfully "given". Some of it is PURE, unadulterated, FICTION. :o  :lol:  don't get your feelings hurt. He is NOT punking US, but THEM...

Remember, this is wisdom from the Bible, too, and may even save a life you know, someday: (We, or) He doesn't have to tell the truth to ANY of his enemies, who may be within earshot of him speaking to a friend or a journalist. This may save your life someday.

We are on the same side.  :D  :)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmindTopic starter

I'm not quite sure where to post these thoughts, but I was looking through some videos created on Youtube:
TMP - The O Factor
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase II and III
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase III Conclusion

These are so well done. I'm not sure exactly what the final inference the creator is making. But what seems clear to him/her is that Michael has been planning in coded cryptic form or layers of truth in every interview, song, for longer than since his second trial. Priscilla Presley alludes to this in the Oprah interview that everything MJ does is calculated with an agenda. She is so right but she doesn't understand what that agenda is. The message I get because of various things pointed out, is that he/she is saying that Michael's agenda is something greater than just about himself, but for his family, and mankind, and that he is something uniquely special. Watch them yourself and I'd like to know what message you generally get from them. MJ is either working together with Bashir in this hidden message or he is simply taking Bashir unawares with him to his purposes. So what do you think after watching? Is Bashir aware or unaware? And what kind of human thinks and plans on this level?[attachment=0:16hqic28]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:16hqic28]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

I'm not quite sure where to post these thoughts, but I was looking through some videos created on Youtube:
TMP - The O Factor
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase II and III
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase III Conclusion

These are so well done. I'm not sure exactly what the final inference the creator is making. But what seems clear to him/her is that Michael has been planning in coded cryptic form or layers of truth in every interview, song, for longer than since his second trial. Priscilla Presley alludes to this in the Oprah interview that everything MJ does is calculated with an agenda. She is so right but she doesn't understand what that agenda is. The message I get because of various things pointed out, is that he/she is saying that Michael's agenda is something greater than just about himself, but for his family, and mankind, and that he is something uniquely special. Watch them yourself and I'd like to know what message you generally get from them. MJ is either working together with Bashir in this hidden message or he is simply taking Bashir unawares with him to his purposes. So what do you think after watching? Is Bashir aware or unaware? And what kind of human thinks and plans on this level? [attachment=0:2vhqttia]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:2vhqttia]

WOWEE!!  :o  This was the perfect spot to put these! I am amazed that you had the time to find and look at all these, but I'm grateful you do :D , because I sure don't.  I squeezed in only two before work today, and I just want to say up front that the fact that Bashir was SO seemingly evil---AND GOT BY our GENIUS MJ with it-----NEVER sat well inside my brain.  :?  :? Once again, anything which makes Michael Jackson look like a "poor victim"... should be ALWAYS suspect, but it is just human nature to get angry :x  :evil:  at the bully and be blinded by the emotions of loyalty we feel for our Sweet Baby. :o   :roll:  :oops:  :lol: :lol:

It is VERY HIGHLY  :o possible that MJ cooked something up WITH Bashir, but I'll have to watch all of the videos to get the complete picture. I DO remember LMP stating, in, I think, Rolling Stone, that one of the reasons she left Michael Jackson was because of all the "manipulations and calculations"  going on. She said he was forever masterminding SOMEthing, like computer, and he always had unsavory characters around...and she always impressed me as being "under his thumb"---NOT a free adult woman attached and devoted to her Man, because she wants him madly, but as some kind of hireling, who even has to consult HIM on what to wear in public, you know? (I mean, she didn't look like her SELF. She looked like a little porcelain doll from the forties era.  Hey---my husband can dress me anyday, and I will look great---but I will also look like he knows how to dress ME up, and NOT like he "made me up" as a character in his "for show" dream-life history... ;) NO OFFENSE, MJ :) .

MJonmind, I think you have found a :mrgreen:  fantastic FIND! ;)

Now, to answer your last question:  I read in some old stuff, that Mike said --at least 25-35 years ago, that "the world needs to be saved".  :o  :D Naturally, I jumped for JOY, hearing THAT from him. 8-)  :lol:  :D He said we need to save it; it is our job. Now, I didn't get what EXACTLY he meant, because the context of the conversation was about racial prejudice.

He could have meant Ecologically--as began steamrolling in the seventies; or he could have meant Evangelistically, as in what every Christian should KNOW is their only assignment, here, The Great Commission: to WIN people back to the fold of God....

All we know for certain is that he loves God's Terrestrial creation, from the stars to blue-eyed baby dragonflies, and he would give the shirt off his back for hurting PEOPLE, especially little ones.

WHO IS he?  He is Michael Jackson. There IS no reincarnation---it is appointed unto man ONCE to die. We each only get one body here.

He not THE saviour, he just simply understood what God wrote in The Word He gave us, and is taking it more seriously than any public non-clergy persona we have ever seen...

I have noticed the arm-spread thing as well--but it has nothing to do with similarity to Christ or His cross. As a JW, MJ would have no such reference to the death of Christ in his mind. the NWT of the bible says that Christ was killed on a torture "stake".  He does this pose regularly and purposefully, and so do many entertainers and magicians. It could be meaning something as simple as, "Ta Da" , or it could be a very holy ;)  secret  8-) praise lifted to God for yet another successful performance of the Gifts God bestowed upon him...Maybe...

he is just saying to God, "Here am I, Lord, Send ME!" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions