Re: YouTube Front Page...
August 03, 2010, 03:31:03 AM
Quote from: "melody"
Ooooh, I should follow Criss Angel on Twitter then.  :P

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
He did select them, it says

Whether it's walking on water or getting "hit" by a car, Criss Angel has built a reputation as one of America's top magicians. Here are some of his favorite videos, as well as a personal message made just for you.

Hmmm, all the more suspicious. He could've picked the "Thriller" from the "michaeljackson" official YouTube page which has like 77 million views. The one Criss picked has a duration of 10:51 (perhaps to relate it back to the numerology: 1 + 0 + 5 + 1 = 7). The one on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is 13:43 long.

This must mean something.  :!:

Also, it was uploaded by MichaelJacksonLifes (MichaelJacksonLives), like you said in the original post ;) :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

August 03, 2010, 01:18:54 PM
something wierd had to happen on my birthday  ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

August 03, 2010, 11:52:19 PM
Another thing I noticed was when you search in youtube so i type m and usally miley cyrus is on top but Michael recently went back on top same thing with that bieber thing I think Michael is trying to tell us someone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

August 04, 2010, 12:10:02 AM
Speechless  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 02:46:09 AM
Dreamer? Jermaine is the dreamer  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

melodyTopic starter

August 06, 2010, 09:40:55 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
Dreamer? Jermaine is the dreamer  8-)

lol! I didn't even realize that connection:

Maybe Jermaine had a hand in this.

Aside from that, looking at the actual song itself, the lyrics are very similar to MJ's message in TII and Earth Song:

Gazing through the window at the world outside
Wondering will mother earth survive
Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime

After all there's only just the two of us
And here we are still fighting for our lives
Watching all of history repeat itself
Time after time

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away
I'm just a dreamer
Who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us
I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign
A better place for those Who will come after us ...
This time

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away oh yeah
I'm just a dreamer

Your higher power may be God or Jesus Christ
It doesn't really matter much to me
Without each others help there ain't no hope for us
I'm living in a dream of fantasy
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

If only we could all just find serenity
It would be nice if we could live as one
When will all this anger, hate and bigotry ...
Be gone?

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away
Today
I'm just a dreamer
Okay
I'm just a dreamer
Who's searching for the way
Today
I'm just a dreamer
Dreaming my life away
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

@voiceforthesilent:
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
LOL - I thought you were joking with the 77 million views...but you weren't :) Our Michael sure is popular! [...]

Insanely popular.

I mention the number of views because they indicate which video everyone logically searches for/ends up clicking on. Plus, the number of views (among other things) have a hand in where videos rank in the search results. The full length shortfilm that the official "michaeljackson" youtube page has favorited on their profile ranks #1. Criss went out of his way to find the other video which isn't even the full version.

Maybe the intention here was to get that certain video (and username) on the first page of search results. In all my days of "Michaeling" on youtube (lol), I don't think I ever came across MichaelJacksonLifes before Criss showcased his/her video (and not surprising - with only two videos uploaded on an account with little activity [as evidenced by the last time they logged in: 4 months ago; the last time they commented/friended anyone: 9 months ago] it would be hard to find them).

At the moment, when you type in "Liberian Girl", MichaelJacksonLifes doesn't even show up within the first TEN pages of search results (I didn't bother checking after the 10th page; the common person wouldn't even bother checking past page 1).  I wonder where MichaelJacksonLifes' version of "Thriller" ranked before Criss' "promotion"; now it's the sixth video down. Mission accomplished? Perhaps more people will click the username to check out what other videos they have and finally watch "Liberian Girl"  :P Another intended purpose possibly?

At the very least, this is all an amazing coincidence; at the most, it appears to be part of the hoax in some small way (well it seems small to me; maybe it's bigger than I think).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 09:51:52 AM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
I saw this too! Made me look twice...:lol:

Also, when I saw it was posted 9 months ago, I was like "Meh. Coincidence." Then I saw "HD" and for some reason "Hoax Death" popped into mind. :lol:

HD = Hoax Death... wow, never thought of that before! Brilliant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

foreye

August 06, 2010, 10:22:11 AM
weird that hes the top 7th musician on youtube
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 03:09:06 PM
dose any 1 have a link to wat was on the  front page of google.I didn't see it cause i didn't go online tat day.Wish  i had. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

August 10, 2010, 09:21:57 PM
....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous and not taken seriously. If we are to open the eyes of the closed minded we must do it in such away that they cant refute are claims.... with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

August 10, 2010, 10:27:18 PM
Quote from: "m8ighty"
....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous and not taken seriously. If we are to open the eyes of the closed minded we must do it in such away that they cant refute are claims.... with L.O.V.E.

How many different threads are you going to post the exact same comment in? :lol:
And this is your only contribution? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melodyTopic starter

August 12, 2010, 01:48:32 PM

That's why I posted this in the "All odd things" forum.  It's not something significant, just an odd thing. The cohesive theories with the "hard hitting evidence" are not located in this section of the forum if that's what you or anyone else is looking for.

I can see why you would have these concerns; however, a good investigation leaves no rock unturned and seeing as this is the title of the website ("Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators") we need a section where all things, large or small, are thrown on the table and analyzed. But again, I see where you're coming from. Perhaps this section of the forums shouldn't be one of the first listed, but that's up to the administrators of the forum to decide. With all due respect, you should take that issue up with them and not hijack this topic without even commenting on the subject at hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 12, 2010, 02:36:04 PM
Pretty sure we're all just ordinary people here, and MJ has worked hard convincing the world into thinking he's dead. I think the evidence that many have found here over the last year is hard hitting (but like dots on the MJ painting). Conspiracies are usually uncovered by examining "little" things that the masterminds have overlooked (but in MJ's case they are crumbs he has deliberately scattered in a trail of clues). The FBI files of 333 pages is going to be nothing compared to this drama when it's all written up. So let the conspiracy scoffers scoff and feel confident in the majority, but we will have the last laugh. Unbreakable,

"Now you can't stop me even though you think
that if you block me, you've done your thing
and when you bury me underneath all your pain
I´m steady laughin', while surfacing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike