RK

Re: TIAI 07/08
July 08, 2010, 11:44:34 AM
I recommend the padded cell for the scream. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 08, 2010, 12:18:24 PM
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 08, 2010, 12:21:27 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I don't understand what's going on any more. Suddenly everything on this forum seems to be to do with Twitter, either us tweeting or reading what other's are tweeting, speculating, grasping at straws etc etc.

I don't like Twitter, it seems a mindless waste of time to me. I feel life should be about talking to 'real' people not involving ourselves with what can easily turn into little more than celebrity gossip. I don't like 'technology' taking over our lives, and controling us instead of us controling it and our use of it.

I registered with Twitter to do the thing on Monday 5th, because I wanted to support TS, but I'm really feeling uncomfortable about the direction in which things are moving. I'm being asked to spend time tweeting, making new accounts, tweeting some more, checking others tweets - I fear I could spend all my time doing this and still be no nearer knowing what happened to Michael Jackson!

Is this Twitter thing just another idea to keep us all going while there's nothing else MJ related around to focus on?

Sorry, but I'm confused and overwhelmed. I want to know what happened to MJ but it seems like I now have Elvis to worry about too! With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream??!!

Everyone is running to twitter bcuz were told to by pple we really dont know. Sounds like Mind-Control to me. In all honesty, I've tweeted alot about MJ recently. I think I need to step away from the hoax and just watch.

Am I too concerned with the direction of the hoax. With 6/25 and 7/7 passing with no signifigant info surfacing, the hoax seems to be @ a stand still.

I trully believe Mike is testing us by nothing coming foward on those days. Can we endure the confusion and choas he's endured for 51 yrs.

I cant see him coming back anytime soon. Its more than a yr a later, and pple are still fixated on "when" and not why".

Do what u feel is right, dont worry about elvis, worry about your sanity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 08, 2010, 12:34:39 PM
I don't understand what's going on any more. Suddenly everything on this forum seems to be to do with Twitter, either us tweeting or reading what other's are tweeting, speculating, grasping at straws etc etc.

I don't like Twitter, it seems a mindless waste of time to me. I feel life should be about talking to 'real' people not involving ourselves with what can easily turn into little more than celebrity gossip. I don't like 'technology' taking over our lives, and controling us instead of us controling it and our use of it.

I registered with Twitter to do the thing on Monday 5th, because I wanted to support TS, but I'm really feeling uncomfortable about the direction in which things are moving. I'm being asked to spend time tweeting, making new accounts, tweeting some more, checking others tweets - I fear I could spend all my time doing this and still be no nearer knowing what happened to Michael Jackson!

Is this Twitter thing just another idea to keep us all going while there's nothing else MJ related around to focus on?

Sorry, but I'm confused and overwhelmed. I want to know what happened to MJ but it seems like I now have Elvis to worry about too! With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream??!!

I get the whole concept of using Twitter to spread info and generate interest, but I very much agree with you about it "taking over."  I have a Twitter account just to keep up on a few people I want to follow, but I never tweet anything myself.  Frankly, I find the whole @, RT, arrows and other "Twitter language" stuff confusing.  Unless I'm the one in the conversation, I can't keep track of who is saying what to who, or when.  These Twitter posts are everywhere here, even though there's an Official Twitter Forum.  Maybe it's because the replies within other threads get going on Twitter - I don't know.  Honestly, though, I lose interest in the tread when it goes that way.  Tweets are generally cryptic to me, anyway, so trying to glean a clue from them seems random, at best.  Just my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 08, 2010, 12:51:21 PM
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

I cant see him coming back anytime soon. Its more than a yr a later, and pple are still fixated on "when" and not why".

I agree with you.  I know I'm a "johnny-come-lately" to this whole thing, having only joined up last week.  But I've always felt things haven't added up quite right since last June 25th, and Michael's been very much on my mind this last year - a very strong presence to me.  So maybe I haven't been "worn down" by the wait like so many others.  But I don't believe this is going according to any particular timeline and I don't believe it's short-term, either.  Faking his death is more than just a parlor trick, and if people believe there is much more to it (exposing conspirators or imparting a message to wake people up), that is NOT something that happens overnight.  A lot of pieces have to fall into place the right way, and that takes time.  I, too, want to know that he's okay.  That's really all I care about, BUT not if it means jeopardizing his safety or what he's trying to achieve.  And really, when you think about it, in the big scheme of things a year is not a very long time at all.  I think when people look to the next significant date as "THE DAY," they're just setting themselves up for repeated disappointments.  I just keep the faith and will be happily surprised when it DOES happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 08, 2010, 01:26:43 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
I get the whole concept of using Twitter to spread info and generate interest, but I very much agree with you about it "taking over."  I have a Twitter account just to keep up on a few people I want to follow, but I never tweet anything myself.  Frankly, I find the whole @, RT, arrows and other "Twitter language" stuff confusing.  Unless I'm the one in the conversation, I can't keep track of who is saying what to who, or when.  These Twitter posts are everywhere here, even though there's an Official Twitter Forum.  Maybe it's because the replies within other threads get going on Twitter - I don't know.  Honestly, though, I lose interest in the tread when it goes that way.  Tweets are generally cryptic to me, anyway, so trying to glean a clue from them seems random, at best.  Just my humble opinion.

Yes, 'Twitter language' is totally alien to me and it's not something I really want to learn. And the cryptic nature of them leaves them wide open to misunderstandings. Thanks for your response!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 08, 2010, 01:31:34 PM
Everyone is running to twitter bcuz were told to by pple we really dont know. Sounds like Mind-Control to me. In all honesty, I've tweeted alot about MJ recently. I think I need to step away from the hoax and just watch.

Am I too concerned with the direction of the hoax. With 6/25 and 7/7 passing with no signifigant info surfacing, the hoax seems to be @ a stand still.

I trully believe Mike is testing us by nothing coming foward on those days. Can we endure the confusion and choas he's endured for 51 yrs.

Thanks for your reassuring message! When you mentioned 'Mind Control' it touched a nerve with me - I'd been going to mention feeling 'brainwashed' in my post, but thought that might be going too far. Maybe not!  I think I'll follow your lead and just watch for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 01:52:16 PM

Thanks for your reassuring message! When you mentioned 'Mind Control' it touched a nerve with me - I'd been going to mention feeling 'brainwashed' in my post, but thought that might be going too far. Maybe not!  I think I'll follow your lead and just watch for a while.

I'm not trynna throw dirt on anyone or start shit with the whole mind control thing. I respect everyone here, regardless of their opinions. But it does seem that way in some sorts. Some pple here tell to go to twitter and tweet, and we do with out thinking twice.

I support ElvisandMJ.com. I think its important. But twitter only goes so far, and after that where do we go?

I think taking a break from this and watching others is the only place to go.  I want MJ to comeback at his own time, maybe he needs a break too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 01:58:05 PM

I agree with you.  I know I'm a "johnny-come-lately" to this whole thing, having only joined up last week.  But I've always felt things haven't added up quite right since last June 25th, and Michael's been very much on my mind this last year - a very strong presence to me.  So maybe I haven't been "worn down" by the wait like so many others.  But I don't believe this is going according to any particular timeline and I don't believe it's short-term, either.  Faking his death is more than just a parlor trick, and if people believe there is much more to it (exposing conspirators or imparting a message to wake people up), that is NOT something that happens overnight.  A lot of pieces have to fall into place the right way, and that takes time.  I, too, want to know that he's okay.  That's really all I care about, BUT not if it means jeopardizing his safety or what he's trying to achieve.  And really, when you think about it, in the big scheme of things a year is not a very long time at all.  I think when people look to the next significant date as "THE DAY," they're just setting themselves up for repeated disappointments.  I just keep the faith and will be happily surprised when it DOES happen.

I agree with you. How long you've been following this (imo) isnt important. We need to understand WHY he did this, and we need to demonstrate to Mike, some how idk jus yet, that we understand.

Everytime someone starts talking about a BAM, i think we take a step backwards

I agree, he isnt doing jus for fun (it might be a reason, who know), but there has got to be a very important message that is gettin lost in the bam dates.

I think mike is ready to comeback, be we as a whole we arent ready. Michael is ready to come back not the King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 01:19:28 AM

I agree with you. How long you've been following this (imo) isnt important. We need to understand WHY he did this, and we need to demonstrate to Mike, some how idk jus yet, that we understand.

Everytime someone starts talking about a BAM, i think we take a step backwards

I agree, he isnt doing jus for fun (it might be a reason, who know), but there has got to be a very important message that is gettin lost in the bam dates.

I think mike is ready to comeback, be we as a whole we arent ready. Michael is ready to come back not the King of Pop.

I think most of us now understand the WHY, but more than this, I think Michael want us to DO something. And I don't mean the Twitter thing; not just to bring the attention of the media to the hoax. I mean for everybody, believers and non-believers, with the whole planet and NWO thing. Don't forget: take a look at yourself and then make a change.

Let's imagine for a moment that Michael is not coming back (I believe he is), or let's imagine that he actually died. His message was given to us and need to be spread, without him. What would we do? We have to let the world know about his message, we have to make that change. Remember: it starts with us. There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

curls

July 09, 2010, 06:32:36 AM

I'm not trynna throw dirt on anyone or start shit with the whole mind control thing. I respect everyone here, regardless of their opinions. But it does seem that way in some sorts. Some pple here tell to go to twitter and tweet, and we do with out thinking twice.

I support ElvisandMJ.com. I think its important. But twitter only goes so far, and after that where do we go?

I think taking a break from this and watching others is the only place to go.  I want MJ to comeback at his own time, maybe he needs a break too.

Oh my goodness, I know you weren't trying to start anything or throw dirt.  I feel really bad today for my choice of words in these posts, considering Souza's 'forum and admin' post today. I apologise (especially to Mo and Souza) if anyone thought I was implying they were trying to brainwash me.  Any 'overload' I may be feeling is purely down to my inability to leave my computer for any significant length of time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 03:32:29 PM

Oh my goodness, I know you weren't trying to start anything or throw dirt.  I feel really bad today for my choice of words in these posts, considering Souza's 'forum and admin' post today. I apologise (especially to Mo and Souza) if anyone thought I was implying they were trying to brainwash me.  Any 'overload' I may be feeling is purely down to my inability to leave my computer for any significant length of time!

I didn't take it that way. I just wanted to make that clear that I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of anything. And that I respect everyone's views. If I thought we were being mind-controlled, I wouldn't come on this site. I like this site, and always recommend this site to those who wanna know more about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions