melodyTopic starter

TIAI July 09
July 09, 2010, 01:23:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
The whole Elvis & MJ thing made a WHOLE lot of sense though, I will help with the new twitter trending mission, but we should still try to make many people aware of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login somehow :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: TIAI 7/09
July 09, 2010, 02:47:51 AM

Now redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "elizaapresley"
hi everyone,

this is my first visit to this site, as i have had a lot going on recently. i have read some of the posts as they pertain to myself or my brother. for the most part, it is all accurate and i appreciate that this site has posted facts and then links as they apply - thank you.

in regards to michael jackson, i can honestly say that i do not know what the truth is about his death in june of 2009. however, with that said - look what happened to my brother, elvis presley, and it taking 30+ years for the truth of his 'death' to come out? had it done so if i did not go looking for my own truths? i cannot answer that one either.

there is much more i could say here, but i am not able to - please understand the constraints that i am under. i do have another truth regarding my brother that i would like to post. i was recently given permission to say the following in any future interviews that i do, but i think it's even more fitting to say it here first:

"You may say he is coming out, God willing". yes, i asked about the God willing part and i take it to mean, that with his current age of 75 - that nothing happens to him first before he is able to do as he plans. i believe he wants to set a few records straight?

to everyone reading this post, it will be the only one i will make on this site. also, if you wish to join myself on any of my sites, i have listed the links below. please note that these are all of my official sites. any other sites you may see with my name attached are fakes. my social media sites have my most recent interviews, etc posted on them; elizapresley.org is not my site and is maintained by other individuals.

thanks for your time and always pursue your own truths ..

take care,
eliza a presley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melodyTopic starter

July 09, 2010, 07:45:59 AM
Quote from: "elizaapresley"

"You may say he is coming out, God willing". yes, i asked about the God willing part and i take it to mean, that with his current age of 75 - that nothing happens to him first before he is able to do as he plans. i believe he wants to set a few records straight?

Very interesting post by Eliza there, especially this quoted part. She was given a phrase to say, but by whom I wonder? Hmmm...

I hope everything goes according to plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 09, 2010, 08:58:27 AM
I have no problem in Continuing to help with the new trend, or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, although There are People who think it 's Elvis is crazy. We at this forum we see Things Differently from What we Have Seen THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
I remember that a few weeks ago in this forum will tell you what PML in his myspace page, the day June 26, 2009 one day after the "death" of Michael and I HAD the conversation with him, and very accurately As mentioned this conversation That Was Made "14" years (7 +7 = 14), Lisa Marie has a "privileged memory."

The Following paragraph is part of What That day she wrote:

"As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted."

"The exact Scenario ", May she noticed as Highlighted in uppercase letters TS

And That Is There from June 26, 2009, so it is important to all this, and we must find a way to Reach people do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 10, 2010, 12:40:21 AM
I agree, we need to get this info trending tonight! Lets do this! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late