No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

Re: New Twitter Rally
July 09, 2010, 06:36:00 AM
#WakeMeUpWhen you're going to check #michaeljacksonhoaxforum and see that #MJAlive!

Guys hurry up this TT won't last forever. Let's take advatange of it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 09, 2010, 06:40:56 AM
Psychic Octopus knows that Michael Jackson is alive #MJAlive check this out go to ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 09, 2010, 06:50:12 AM
I really feel that the #ElvisandMJdotcom mission has to do with both Elvis and Michael. We should keep that and find another way to make it a trending topic because people in general will ridicule MJisalive as well, the hoax forum it's the same, 911 it's the same...I mean that people are not aware of these kind of things at all, they live in their little bubbles and have the tendency to ridicule such subjects.

Our main goal is to attract as many people as possible to tweet #ElvisandMJdotcom even once.

Now we have to make #ElvisandMJdotcom attractive and ask all beLIEvers to show their support. The idea of planting seeds is good because even if people ridicule the subject now when Michael will come back they will begin to ask questions about what we the "crazy" fans told them. If we do nothing to spread the word and fear to be ridiculed how Michael can come back ? People will say that he did it for the money. That's why we have to plant seeds and make Michael's return safer.

We can for example add to the tweet subjects associated with the hoax like 2012, NWO, 911 maybe people will want to help tweeting or even read. We can also add the trending topics to make our tweets appear in these lists.

Conspiracy theories are not just theories see at #ElvisandMJdotcom and help us spread the word

#WakeMeUpWhen you've learned the truth at #ElvisandMJdotcom

To rally more tweeters it would be appreciated if people who are good at making videos would dedicated some time to spread the word on Youtube it's a good way I think to attract people especially beLIEvers.

Now I don't know what will be decided I wait and see what others have to say. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 09, 2010, 06:56:48 AM
When I was tweeting away a couple of days ago I got to a point when I thought ‘why am I doing this?’ :roll:  People think I’m nuts anyway because I keep saying Michael Jackson is still alive. When I told my family that MJ may come back with Elvis this summer they laughed in my face and were probably secretly thinking I  need to be sectioned!!  :lol:

If we try to get non-believers to check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login they will be redirected to TIAI update #6.  Now for us believers the TIAI updates are something we have been used to for a while. We were there at the beginning, we know what he’s talking about (certainly not light reading but we’ve ploughed through them, started to enjoy them and now can’t wait for the next one!).  However, someone who’s just a bit curious may take a glance at update #6 and think WTF (sorry TS – Michael, I love you) and run a mile.

I think we need to break them in gently, starting with maybe a redirect to the Index page, which has the Complete Hoax Info for Newbies.  That will get them introduced to and, hopefully, interested in the hoax generally and then, MAYBE, they will start to become more curious in the reasons for the hoax – NWO, Illuminati etc. etc. IF that’s what Michaels reasons for the hoax and message is…….??  I’m still not sure. :?  

I first came to the site because I knew (gut feeling) that Michael was still alive but I was completely sceptical about the NWO, Mind Control and Illuminati threads.
I am now starting to educate myself and am a firm believer that these things exist – quite some turnaround. :shock:  However I don’t know if these are the reasons for Michaels death hoax. I want to be a member of Michael’s army of L.O.V.E but to me that means just helping each other – being good, kind, generous and loving human beings. I don’t know how we can fight the NWO, but that’s another thread……

So, to recap, let’s try to get people interested in the hoax without scaring them away. I vote for tweeting #michaeljacksonisalive with a redirect to the Index page. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 06:59:09 AM
I'm supporting the (new) Twitter-Rallye with my new account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck and may the Army of L.O.V.E open the "blind man's eyes"....

vercors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to follow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

July 09, 2010, 09:19:34 AM
I believe that I go there is necessary to open a new account of twitter for this.

And do one thing at a time, first Michael and then he could try again  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 09:24:56 AM
When does it starts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 09, 2010, 03:45:57 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I really feel that the #ElvisandMJdotcom mission has to do with both Elvis and Michael. We should keep that and find another way to make it a trending topic because people in general will ridicule MJisalive as well, the hoax forum it's the same, 911 it's the same...I mean that people are not aware of these kind of things at all, they live in their little bubbles and have the tendency to ridicule such subjects.

Our main goal is to attract as many people as possible to tweet #ElvisandMJdotcom even once.

Now we have to make #ElvisandMJdotcom attractive and ask all beLIEvers to show their support. The idea of planting seeds is good because even if people ridicule the subject now when Michael will come back they will begin to ask questions about what we the "crazy" fans told them. If we do nothing to spread the word and fear to be ridiculed how Michael can come back ? People will say that he did it for the money. That's why we have to plant seeds and make Michael's return safer.

We can for example add to the tweet subjects associated with the hoax like 2012, NWO, 911 maybe people will want to help tweeting or even read. We can also add the trending topics to make our tweets appear in these lists.

Conspiracy theories are not just theories see at #ElvisandMJdotcom and help us spread the word

To rally more tweeters it would be appreciated if people who are good at making videos would dedicated some time to spread the word on Youtube it's a good way I think to attract people especially beLIEvers.

Now I don't know what will be decided I wait and see what others have to say. God bless you.

I have been putting information about all of this on Youtube. I have just gone to all of Michael's video's,and videos pertaining to NWO, music industry, etc... the ones that are viewed the most and then i place info in the comments section of all these videos...it is a good idea to go back each day and re-post so that the info stays on the first page of the comments section. I have been seeing more and more people in the last few days that seem to be more open to the idea that Michael really does have a "message" for us all.
Anyway...I'm here, ready willing and able to do what I can to help the cause! it really is good to see more people becoming aware of the Bigger picture here!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

July 09, 2010, 04:19:06 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I fully agree, point is that people just won't tweet it and we will again be with not enough tweeters.

What we can do is that we tweet #michaeljacksonhoaxforum and put a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on top of the homepage. In that case  people will be able to see that link when they visit the site, yet people who are dismissing the Elvis part can still join the rally. People who visit the site can make up their own minds if they click the link or not.

Let me all know your thoughts (also the Elvis-part dismissers).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 04:36:30 PM
Sounds good to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 04:37:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I fully agree, point is that people just won't tweet it and we will again be with not enough tweeters.

What we can do is that we tweet #michaeljacksonhoaxforum and put a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on top of the homepage. In that case  people will be able to see that link when they visit the site, yet people who are dismissing the Elvis part can still join the rally. People who visit the site can make up their own minds if they click the link or not.

Let me all know your thoughts (also the Elvis-part dismissers).

Everything you want! I'm in. I've started already. Time is running out. Let's activate the Army of L.O.V.E.
BeLIEvers Unite.
Love you more,
vercors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 04:45:32 PM
At the moment i tweet : #MJAlive and #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
Quote from: "Pheebzz"
At the moment i tweet : #MJAlive and #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom

Yeah, me too!! I tweet it to death ;-)
Join us, we are having a lot of fun over there...
L.O.V.E.
vercors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

July 09, 2010, 04:55:15 PM
I think we should wait tweeting, before we will all be marked as spam again. We need to plan this first or otherwise it won't work again this time. Have a little patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions