sk2001

Re: Do you know the truth about MJHDI?
July 08, 2010, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "sk2001"
Quote from: "sk2001"
as far as being deleted or banned just to differ in opinion, thats i might not agree with. i don't think that should happen. in the end this is again a forum based on speculations or our opinions about how we see the facts presented to us. the truth will always remain that we don't know what happened. we can never know for sure unless the people involved that day including MJ came out to tell us. so in the end, if we all have different opinions, its no body's right to criticize them personally. we should at times just agree to disagree backing our opinions with facts where ever applicable. no ones making us do this and i dont think anyone can even make us think or believe something we dont want to. its like 'someone can always force feed us and put stuff in our mouth but its up to us to chew it or throw it out'.

People never get banned for their opinion.  People get banned for being rude, for attacking other members and for trolling, not for having a different opinion.

mo that was a general statement.. more towards us believers who lose patience easily and starting a fight..thats wrong.

I know sk2001, but since MJLover1990 states in her video that we ban people for having a different opinion I again wanted to set the record straight.

got it!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 08, 2010, 02:59:09 PM
Hi!
Only God know the truth. I don´t know the truth and i think that you don´t know either. I don´t believe or buy everything I read, I don´t think that this place is controling my mind, but i have to admit that i come here every day(LOL) but because i want to find the truth. i think that is a nice place, with a nice people... we have the same love for mj, or for the HOAX because we believe something is wrong about what happen on june 2009 but nobody knows the TRUTH. i don´t think that Mo & Souza are making money by this site, they don´t have advisors or something like that and my mother have one site of clothes and she pay for that, nobody give her money... :roll:
I read what i want to read, i found very interesting information here, things that if michael didn´t "died" i never think about and then i start to make some questions to myself and have some opinions but nobody, NOBODY TOLD ME WHAT TO BELIEVE OR NOT... is just ME THINKING BY MYSELF!
And about Elvis connection maybe Mo & Souza are Elvis Fans (LOL)... the only connection is the hoax, the elvis daugther and in MJ words: I´m gonna end like Elvis...
we believe what we believe, don´t spread BS, everyone have freedom to do what everyone want. Nobody forced nobody to come here, or read or post... we are here to find the truth, just that!
Love a little...
(sorry for my english)
CC

p.s. @dancingthedream: agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 08, 2010, 03:00:52 PM
I need to speak up about something.

As most of you know...I used to be a mod here. MJLover is talking about me in that video.
Souza says she de-modded me for being "inactive". But I feel that was not the truth.
I got tired of the NWO constantly being thrown at us so I found more investigating over at .net...I think...excuse me, I KNOW someone was spying on my posts over there as I have the same name there as I do here. Well I was PM'd by someone who told me that Souza told her directly that I was banned for posting on .net. I dont know exactly what the convo was between them but I had that feeling anyways. Its fine though. If they want to de-mod me because Im more active at .net now then thats fine. Whatever.
I just feel its a little shitty that I couldnt be told the truth. I wasnt aware I would be de-modded if I posted on another site.....God forbid!

I dont think Im going to post here anymore either....Ive talked to alot of people who feel like this place is creepy for this or that reason. Something weird is going on.

And I was also told by someone that they disagreed with Mo and So about something so they started calling her a Serbian Stink Whore.....

how classy. These are your admins people! And you follow them like little slaves...

Adios.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 08, 2010, 03:10:51 PM

People never get banned for their opinion.  People get banned for being rude, for attacking other members and for trolling, not for having a different opinion.

That is not true, MO.
YOU banned me after I told Bakolo " don´t you dare to talk like that to members of this forum, show some respect"

And previously I received a creepy email from Badkolo in the most psychopatic mood.

I am here because Souza lifted up the ban.

Let´s be honest, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 03:15:55 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I need to speak up about something.

As most of you know...I used to be a mod here. MJLover is talking about me in that video.
Souza says she de-modded me for being "inactive". But I feel that was not the truth.
I got tired of the NWO constantly being thrown at us so I found more investigating over at .net...I think...excuse me, I KNOW someone was spying on my posts over there as I have the same name there as I do here. Well I was PM'd by someone who told me that Souza told her directly that I was banned for posting on .net. I dont know exactly what the convo was between them but I had that feeling anyways. Its fine though. If they want to de-mod me because Im more active at .net now then thats fine. Whatever.
I just feel its a little shitty that I couldnt be told the truth. I wasnt aware I would be de-modded if I posted on another site.....God forbid!

I dont think Im going to post here anymore either....Ive talked to alot of people who feel like this place is creepy for this or that reason. Something weird is going on.

And I was also told by someone that they disagreed with Mo and So about something so they started calling her a Serbian Stink Whore.....

how classy. These are your admins people! And you follow them like little slaves...

Adios.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST, it would have been classy if you would have told the whole story about being demodded by Souza, and not leave half of it out...  I happen to know about the convos between the two of you after you were demodded.  I can't help but get the feeling that with your reply you just want to stir things up and create a negative atmosphere.  That I never expected to be done by you...

As for your other accusations - I know where they come from, and those aren't even worth spending my time on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 03:23:11 PM
well my friend told from another forum that souza  bans people for posting agianst Elvis.My friend told me she got banned because she posted "Im sick of this Elvis crap" I wouldnt be surprise if souza is a Elvis fan more than a Mj fan. I have alot respect for the admins and mods, but the Elivs  thing is ridiculas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 03:32:28 PM
I still dont know which is the Elvis thing everybody is talking about  :lol: I am afraid I have to read more....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 03:34:09 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
I still dont know which is the Elvis thing everybody is talking about  :lol: I am afraid I have to read more....
Well souza believe mj and elvis will BAM together, IMO that is the most ridiculas thing i have ever heard in whole entire life, but its still funny though :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 03:36:15 PM
Mo,
Why would you think I would never act this way? Cus Im a nice person? Yes, I AM a nice person until I get fucked with. THEN I will turn on a dime.
Souza told me she deleted my mod status becuase I was inactive. Her original PM to me, where I was "fired" said something like "I saw you were inactive or posting on another board" ..which I was both..I admit.
I had posted a few things on the other board that I would never post here and I know you and Souza are members on .net as well, so I automatically figured I was fired because of a certain post. After this particular post, I got the pm from souza.....it seemed a little fishy. NONE of our convo was ever for the public to see. It was between Souza and I...and apparently you as well although I dont recall talking to you about it.
Souza and I talked back and forth in pm and I asked her straight out if she was spying on me,,,which I still think SOMEONE was, and she said no. Our convo was not confrontatioanl at all....I was still a bit surprised, but I let it go.
Then a day or so later, I got a PM on the other board from someone I dont know saying they talked to Souza on MSn and Souza told her flat out that I was fired BECAUSE of the other board.
I immedialtely knew Souza lied her ass off and was spying on me.

Its bullshit. And Im offended.

And as far as  you thinking Im trying to stir up shit.,....no. I have felt this for awhile and this thread seemed to be the best place to voice my thoughts.

So you wanna know if Im pissed?

Yes, I guess you could say Im VERY pissed. You had NO BUSINESS spying on me and firing me because I posted on another board. I dont care if I was fired or not...but the spying thing is unforgivable.

So any memebers here that use the same name on the other board....watch out what you say over there....you never know who is watching you.
Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:37:58 PM by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 08, 2010, 03:37:49 PM
I agree a lot with things sk2001 and DancingTheDream said.

We all have our own beliefs about what's going on, mainly because all we can do is speculate at this point.  In my introduction post, I mentioned Illuminati as part of it for me.  That's what I felt at the time.  I believe they definitely exist.  I think Michael became aware of them, even if it just seemed like music executives or possible Mafia figures at the time.  They could be all inter-connected to some degree, as far as I'm concerned.  Even so, I have no idea whether these people (if they ARE Illuminati) would be acting according to that agenda or their own selfish motives.  I'm not onboard with the mind control, doubles, twins . . . and I definitely do not think Elvis is still alive or is planning a comeback.  This site is the Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators, and I'd just as soon leave Elvis out of it.  I'm sure there are plenty of people here who see things entirely different from me but that's the whole point of a forum, isn't it?  A sharing of ideas?

Like sk2001, I read what interests me and make my own decisions based on what I know so far and what I feel.  I expect - and hope - that my thoughts on things will change over time as new information comes to light.  Today: possible Illuminati; tomorrow: who knows?  The only way that happens is with different viewpoints.

So I don't mind EarthGirl's video - it's just something else to factor in with everything else.  I'm not really concerned with promoting "the cause."  I'm not trying to make trending topics on Twitter or build the member base here.  I don't believe Michael's return hinges upon whether we "get it" or not.  I agree with EarthGirl that he did what he had to, to protect himself and his children - first and foremost.  Some other things may happen secondary to that - maybe some people will be exposed or some truths will come to light.  Maybe.  I don't know.  The only one who does is Michael.

But I could be entirely wrong about that, too.  Up until a week ago, I was 100% certain (or at least 99.9%) that he was dead.  Maybe he is, and I'm hoping against hope just because I'm still so saddened by the idea of losing such a unique, amazing soul such as his.  DancingTheDream says it so well; these are my thoughts exactly:

I just want the truth.. just the simple truth of what happened to Michael. Im not interesting in taking sides or picking fights. We should all be working together to find out the truth.. and its not about proving a theory, either as that is detremental.. not about finding proof he is alive... its about finding out the truth about what happened.. even if we dont want to hear the answer... know what i mean? We must find the truth in order to have closure and for all this to stop.

If the truth is that Michael has died then i want him to rest in peace. This has to end one way or another.. and the only way it will stop is when we get the truth.

I pray for the truth, for Michael's sake and my own, and for all who loved him.  Thanks for listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Well souza believe mj and elvis will BAM together, IMO that is the most ridiculas thing i have ever heard in whole entire life, but its still funny though :lol:

LOL, it sounds as a joke....  :lol:

Thank you for the explanation  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 03:49:07 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Yes, I guess you could say Im VERY pissed. You had NO BUSINESS spying on me and firing me because I posted on another board. I dont care if I was fired or not...but the spying thing is unforgivable.

Souza explained to you what the reason was for demodding you.  She and I talked about our inactive mods because we need active mods, and you were one of the inactive ones.  I am sorry you feel otherwise, but that was the reason for demodding you.  You were active on other boards, which was there for everyone to be seen, but you were not active here as a mod.  There's nothing more, and nothing less.  If you want to call that "spying on someone" then go ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 08, 2010, 03:51:21 PM
What is this?  :evil:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If Badkolo is not Louie Klarevas why is he using someone elses name?  :evil:
Is not like calling yourself John Smith like 100000, that is a peculiar name  :evil:

I demand an explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

July 08, 2010, 03:52:25 PM
A lot of talk here but no evidence or proof. I mean in your video you're just claiming things without evidence. What has been said about TS on this forum exactly for example so that we can judge the relevance of your claims ?  

Regarding the money there are no ads on the site I really don't see how they can make money just according to the numbers of visitors or members ? Maybe you could explain.

The Sun incident was to me part of the hoax and necessary. Don't forget that the journalist who contacted Mo and Souza was a free-lance journalist means she doesn't only works for The Sun and made very few articles for them she most likely has been ticked by someone from Michael's team. If you believe that TMZ is in on it The Sunflower theme is self-explanatory. We are in an alternate reality game here and the ElvisandMJdotcom action is part of this ARG.
Let's suppose that Michael wants us to do it and sees that people are not taking it serioulsy ? Let's suppose it's a test to see if the Army of Love can raise her voice as one when necessary ? It clearly doesn't work because if all beLIEvers had tweeted we would already have accomplished this mission and moved on to the next step. Michael is not going to show up and say tweet this or that. It's up to us to think for ourselves and believe what TS said or not based upon facts that can be verified by each of us. I'm really sad to see all this negativity.

I add that Elvis is not going to BAM, if only you took the time to read carefully.

Classy to call us "little slaves" by the way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 08, 2010, 03:53:36 PM
I'm just gonna say what I think once and for all.

We are on a forum where there are MJ FAN, and People only interested in the Hoax thing.
I think Mo & Souza are more interested about the hoax than about Michael.

To me, all those theories about Elvis, and Illuminati and NWO, are too far digging. I can believe Illuminati and NWO could be hurting Michael in a direct or indirect way, forcing him to escape to save his life BUT, i do not believe Michael would have decide to fight the whole thing by faking his death and coming back. It's no big weapon against such powerfull people. I believe he went away, thinking about his LIFE and HIS KIDS, nothing more because this is the only thing that matters to a man, to a FATHER ! Do you think anyone would sacrifice his own kids for such a "fight" ? I don't...

So why do Mo & Souza believe Michael did it for such reasons ? Because they are no fans, and they only investigate about people hoaxing their death, about NWO, about Illuminati, and MJ is a good way to show their theories, to talk about it. It's normal to defend what you think to be true, and I think MJ is a clue among others, in their big Illuminati theory. I think this is why they went to The Sun...

I don't care about all those theories, because I believe people can think what they want. Everyone should maybe just be careful with what they read, and what they arelikely to believe from it.
I never even read about TS posts, because I started it, and didn't buy it. I don't believe in Elvis theory either...
I come here to watch what people think to be clues, have a look by myself at original things and share what i think of it with people.

I mean, if you want to spread thing about Elvis on Twitter, just because you're told so, then you're free to do it, but ask yourself if you believe in the theory, or if you believe in the way people explained it to you. Did you really investigate yourself on that story, or just read people's pot here on the forum ?

I think people just have to be careful to what they want to believe, and do not get lost among other people's theories. There are many people here thinking different things. We all have to consider that maybe some are right, and some are wrong, and keep our own idea while studying others.

Anyway, I think a forum is made of people, and that if you just stop reading it, or if you just to spread what it says, it's your choice anyway !
The forum is owned by people, it's normal that it is oriented in the way the owners wanted it to be  :roll:
You can say no, you can agree, or you can come and only take what you want from it, but it will never be a completely free place for everyone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions